Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 4, 2021 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ameri's dad have personally come to deliver Iruma a message about the Demon Border Control fiasco...while his daughter prepares the ultimate private dream date with Iruma, by replicating the manga that Iruma has been storybook narrating to her all this while. Her dad's a bit of a protective siscon though, and Ameri's young-un is cuteness over 9000 xD

Technically a indoor/underwater/beach/pool episode (or whatever you wanna call it), Ameri's such a beauty in her swimsuit lols, and she's ON FIRE for Iruma...that her Doki Doki moments are hits-then-misses. A breather for Ameri, but she doesn't give up easily to create the best date for as many chances as she can.

Iruma almost got eaten by the fortune teller dragon that is Mako-chan, and Ameri sure made a scene about that. But Iruma made the way to princess carry her like a man after she got injured a bit AHHHHHHH

Truly the best date ever for memories.
KANLen09Sep 4, 2021 4:45 AM
Sep 4, 2021 2:07 AM
Pancake

Feb 2014
Iruma and Amelie date episode!!!

Sep 4, 2021 2:09 AM

Jul 2017
@Froz3npancake AHHHHH WE SHIP Iruma X Ameri
Cuteness over 9000 xD
Sep 4, 2021 4:16 AM

Jun 2019
What a cute episode. Both Ameri and Iruma went on a date alone just the two of them. Pool episode that means Ameri was in a swimsuit and was looking beautiful as ever. Loved her plans but not all of them worked pretty well.

An amazing and fun episode for both of them. The ship is going hard for sure. Iruma X Ameri. Iruma taking the charge when Ameri got a bit injured. Really cute.
Sep 4, 2021 4:29 AM

Apr 2014
This is the best episode in this entire series. Ameri was very cute especially when she is blushing. She also looks very beautiful in her swimsuit. Even the things were not going as planned, but this is their best date.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 4, 2021 4:31 AM
May 2021
Loved it 😆😆👍😍
Sep 4, 2021 4:36 AM
Oct 2018
What a lovely episode 😖
Sep 4, 2021 4:36 AM

Oct 2017
Finally got to see this animated and this was absolutely beautiful. Best episode so far for sure. Amelie was so adorable and really beautiful. The date didn't really go as planned but that last part made up for it all. Best date ever and Amelie best girl. I just love her so much.
Sep 4, 2021 5:11 AM

Mar 2021
A nice cute episode. I've been waiting for this to be animated and they didn't disappoint me at all. Iruma x Ameri forever
Girls in my class start to cry if I even make eye contact with them
- Ishigami Yuu
Sep 4, 2021 5:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Amélie and Iruma date was really cute, even though it wasn't perfect for them it's great this way, it's depressing because there is only one episode left now :S
Sep 4, 2021 5:42 AM

Jan 2021
Ameri getting nervous about Iruma is the best thing in the world
Nooo, MiniAmeri just got over it hahah

Yeah they're just too cute these two aaaaaaa
For me it was a perfect date, it lacked nothing. If they don't end up together, I swear I'll kill myself

Sep 4, 2021 5:55 AM

Dec 2011
Been waiting for this episode. Such a cute wholesome episode with mostly only Iruma and Ameri enjoying their date. So sad that there is only one episode left but i hope season 3 will be announce soon.
Sep 4, 2021 6:14 AM
Sep 2015
This episode is so hetero
Sep 4, 2021 6:23 AM
Nov 2019
love the episode ! I do hope that Iruma grows taller in the future tho . that height difference is a bit too much
Sep 4, 2021 6:25 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was brilliant. Not because that it highlighted best girl Amelie but it dove deep into her and Iruma's relationship while also developing her character as well.
I feel like she never thought about her size at all when it came to her interactions with Iruma but this episode brought it to light and it showed that as long as the love is there it can work! (especially when magic is involved)
It also showed that at the end of the day even with all the seriousness, and her size complex she is still a girl at the end of the day and wants to be treated like a girl.
There were even times when Iruma was blushing as well which showed that he is starting to see her cuter side more as well!

My heart melted when she was being carried and she threw her arms around his neck...My goodness.

Best Episode yet.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 4, 2021 6:36 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was just too sweet an episode!

Blushing, pouting, jealous, sad and happy Ameri are pure bliss. Despite everything not going according to plan, it was still a success because of the princess carry in Ameri's mind xD.

Poor Otou-san though.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 4, 2021 7:01 AM
Apr 2020
I think this is the best episode in this series :))))
Sep 4, 2021 7:12 AM

Jan 2020
This episode makes me hope that Ameri and Iruma become a couple at some point
Sep 4, 2021 7:14 AM

Dec 2015
I exploded with emotion in this episode, the size of my smile cannot be described. I really hope the author makes a closed ending for the anime, I would hate to see this work end like Shokugeki no Soma !

100/5
Sep 4, 2021 7:47 AM
Aug 2018
Why are they so cute ?

Only one episode left... :(
Sep 4, 2021 7:49 AM

Sep 2019
Great episode. Ameri was sooooo cute!!!! Watching her blush, pout and then blush even more was fun. Iruma's feelings for Ameri are starting to come to the surface it seems. I love their relationship.
Sep 4, 2021 8:12 AM

Aug 2020
very very heartwarming episode, Iruma and Ameri literally made my day!! I feel the love and am so happy for the successful date <3

I just realize that next week is the last episode :(

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Sep 4, 2021 8:29 AM

Oct 2007
Ameri looks hot! ...

and I guess she has to thank Mako-chan. It became the perfect date, because Iruma has to carry her to the bench. Laughed so hard when she knocked out that thing. lol xD
Sep 4, 2021 8:46 AM

Dec 2013
What a cute episode, we got to see Mini Ameri and then her on a Bikini and blushing for the whole episode, and lol she just realized about their height difference.

It is a shame only 1 more episode, loved every second of this season just like the first one, maybe even more.
Sep 4, 2021 8:52 AM

Feb 2017
Poor Ameri, she made all those plans using manga tall male, short female trope without thinking that Iruma is mini size and she is so large(I think the largest female on the show), heck when she mentioned her desire for Iruma to princess carry her I even had to pause it to laugh for a few minutes, thankfully her wish came true, way to go Iruma thinking you would need such spell!
Sep 4, 2021 8:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh yeah, this is absolutely a wholesome episode. Finally Ameri got what she deserved. She looked great at that swimsuit outfit, the action part of her always great too, and the place also unexpectedly surprising and suited well with the mood. Aquarium plus a pool site combined? Netherworld ofc had a lot of interesting place, and seeing Iruma-sama blushing like that, a lot, well, its a perfect date time for them! Full of surprise, but its ended well for both side. But unfortunately, still no kiss. Boo~ jk....

The quality never dissapoint me, and the story always entertaining me. Ngl, its really sad knowing the next will be the last. Hopefully there's more of these nice little series in the future. And for this one alone, an improvement from the first season ofc....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 4, 2021 8:55 AM
Jun 2017
This gave me Diabetes and I enjoyed every second of it.
Sep 4, 2021 9:05 AM
Jun 2019
This episode was an absolute DELIGHT. I love that Ameri and Iruma's relationship is growing and their short-comings are hilarious. Of course we can't forget Otou-sama lol
Sep 4, 2021 10:35 AM
Jul 2021
KANLen09 said:
@Froz3npancake AHHHHH WE SHIP Iruma X Ameri
Cuteness over 9000 xD

SERIOUSLY, there are plenty of ships that I would like to happen but there are only two that I NEEEEED to happen Ameri and Iruma and the Duke and Alice (Duke of Death and his Maid, Love that show so much and they both deserve it).
I absolutely LOVE how although Iruma is Naive, he is SOOO much less like most MCs like maybe (as far as I know he doesn't know how Ameri really feels) but he has no problem going on a date, or princess carrying her. He's not a total pussy or a nosebleeding pervert and it's amazing. Also, I have been holding out hope that Iruma is actually half or quarter demon, but after this week with that thing trying to eat him it has me fearing that he's just a human 😩. I want him to sit on that damn chair so bad!
Sep 4, 2021 12:06 PM

Dec 2017
Wholesome af, 10/10 I'm hoping that ship sails good.
Sep 4, 2021 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
This date episode was 100% worth the two-week wait, and it's really cemented Ameri's status as best girl. A fantastically fun performance from Saori Hayami throughout as she runs through the range of emotions.
Sep 4, 2021 12:30 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was just so lovely. I love both Iruma and Amelie, and their date was just so awkward and imperfect (hell, some moments made Iruma look like a younger brother to Amelie more than anything), yet it was so much fun to watch. It was the ultimate 'fanservice' episode for me as while for storyline purposes, not much was achieved except progress for their relationship, the way Amelie tried so hard to make it a perfect date from her manga resources and how everything played out was great. The ending was really sweet too with Iruma carrying Amelie princess-style, while blushing. Shows that there's more to Iruma's feelings for her than both can understand.

One more episode left for this season and man I need that season 3 bad. More than enough material for it to happen and BNP's anime studio is done with the Gintama era so I hope this can happen sooner rather than later.
Sep 4, 2021 1:01 PM

Nov 2019
I feel this would have been a great episode 21 (finale) while episode 20 adapted at least one of the skipped chapters. Or make it 23 like S1 for no skipping. Why do they go for these odd number of episodes anyways?

Great episode. Ameri just pulled a thousand facial expressions, and I need a collage of them! Her seiyuu went bananas for this one! Hurts the kokoro she might be developing a tall complex. But this is a ship I'll put in my favorites if MAL had a couple favorites option...

Makes sense you have to visit the underworld to get your perfect girl :)

Otou san is so dead... Poor guy.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 4, 2021 1:04 PM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
So happy that this Chapter finally got adapted. Man this was so sweet to watch, fcking best episode out there so far. i loved it

smoochie smoochie

Sep 4, 2021 2:15 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty sure Hayami Saori had a lot of fun this episode. She did such an amazing job portraying Amelie's wide range of emotions!

And also, man... the struggle of being a 190cm tall girl sure felt real this time. I actually never realized Amelie and Iruma can't hold hands properly. That's a bit sad.

Anyways, it was still a pretty damn sweet episode with tons of Amelie fanservice and I'm not only referring to the delightful sight of her in a swimsuit. We got mini Amelie, blushing Amelie, jealous Amelie, POUTING Amelie and even "Ultra-Instinct" Amelie for a brief moments. Simply fantastic.
Not to mention I also loved how clingy she became when Iruma was carrying her princess style. Wholesome asf!
Sep 4, 2021 2:30 PM

Aug 2016
I've been waiting for this episode. It was worth the wait 100/10. Iruma x Ameri is just the cutest. Blushing Iruma is so adorable. Ameri a girl in love is super adorable, reaching shojo levels of sparkle with a touch of kick ass. I wish we could've seen Iurma carry her to the third floor. It's good practice for their wedding night.
Sep 4, 2021 3:19 PM
Jun 2013
Aaaaaaaaaahh, the wait for this capter has been worth.

And the next episode, from the preview, looks like it wanna end with an "goodbye-like" vibes episode, so, probs no third season.

It's been great to see one of my dearest manga animated tho.
Sep 4, 2021 4:58 PM

Apr 2017
Such a cute episode! Everything about it was great. I love this show so much.

I love to talk anime and manga, feel free to message me!
Sep 4, 2021 5:13 PM
Jul 2018
Ameri's cuteness is really something I wish I could handle by myself :)

I like their relationship, I hope that it stays like this.
Sep 4, 2021 6:05 PM

Mar 2016
Kinda' didn't care about this episode at all. I like them both, but I don't ship them. And, the episode felt like filler content, which can't be helped since we sadly can't really have much story in 2 or 3 episodes.
Sep 4, 2021 6:32 PM
Aug 2020
Wait did they just skip the sabbath chapter?
Sep 4, 2021 7:25 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
I can’t add anything beyond what’s already been said about this adorable episode, so i’ll just leave this here 😁

“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Sep 4, 2021 7:26 PM

Apr 2012
they better kiss on the last episode
Sep 4, 2021 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
Ameri is extremely cute in this episode. Planning her dates with so much hype, lol.

Meanwhile Iruma hitting all those up-points. Ameri's love meter is going to explode soon.

___ ___ ___

Tho there were some awkward moments due to their heights... lol

(loads of things were backwards from what Ameri had originally planned, lol)

Tho Iruma used a new magic he learned to "save the day", this is so cute...

(but I think the new magic Iruma learned was due to the previous event where he had to dig through rocks, so now he can make anything light as feather to easily clear things)
amlgSep 4, 2021 8:38 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 5, 2021 3:36 AM

Oct 2008
This episode...Ameri clearly wins! well of course she doesn't have competition since she got her solo date with Irrumatio all by herself!
4/5.

Sep 5, 2021 3:36 AM
Feb 2021
aaaaaaaaaaaa the anime truly did justice to the manga. I was smiling all throughout the episode.
Sep 5, 2021 8:03 AM

Mar 2010
Perfect, perfect PERFECT!, AH my gawd that was just a fantastic time, everything was just too much fun.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 5, 2021 11:47 AM

Jan 2020
This episode was fantastic. I loved every moment of it, especially the moments when Iruma was embarrassed (because Ameri is always embarrassed, lol), and of course the end scene of him carrying Ameri was the cherry on top. I hope for more sweet moments between these two.
Sep 5, 2021 11:52 AM

Jan 2020
FuMomo-kun said:
Kinda' didn't care about this episode at all. I like them both, but I don't ship them. And, the episode felt like filler content, which can't be helped since we sadly can't really have much story in 2 or 3 episodes.

Umm, this isn’t filler. It was a big development for Ameri, who is an important character in the series, towards her “ambition”. I understand if you don’t ship them like many of us do and that’s ok, but I don’t think it’s fair to say this episode was just “filler content”.
Sep 5, 2021 6:12 PM

Aug 2019
This date between Ameri and Iruma will definitely end up as one of the highlights of this sequel that I'll vividly remember when looking back on season two as a whole. Good stuff.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

51 by kejora »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 29, 2021

56 by kejora »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2021

70 by Manasubeef »»
Mar 18, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2021

45 by Muow »»
Feb 1, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

49 by Muow »»
Jan 30, 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.