Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 27, 2021 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This franchise still love its bath scenes lol

Rimuru's cultural knowledge is still strong as ever. Seems this was another buildup episode and gathering of important characters together. I'm kinda used to the pacing now tbh. Rimuru's wisdom seems to still catch everyone's attention.
Jul 27, 2021 7:30 AM

Apr 2020
looks like Ramiris is interested in reading manga, lmao. Ramiris's reaction when she saw Mjurran was cute.

When Shion said Ramen, she should have said Razen, that was hilarious.
Jul 27, 2021 7:40 AM

Mar 2021
Well as expected another building episode..
But since it is important to the plot I have no problem.

Ramen -- damn that's hilarious I love it
So the character I'm mostly waiting for BERETTA... He's not a new character go and watch S1 ep 23 you'll find him.

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Jul 27, 2021 8:13 AM

Jul 2020
3rd time ramiris has said tempest is going to fall, maybe listen to her at this point? Lmao can't be tensei slime without a few bath scenes can it now?

Ramiris is pretty much comedy relief lol, she acts so dopey for a demon lord and she's just incredibly stupid yet funny lol. Seems she's gotten over her intial fears of veldora reading manga with him now eh?

So claymans plans have been made more obvious, he's trying to become a true demon lord through murdering the villagers and refugess in euranzia, which I belive milim destroyed the capital of? Anyways his middle finger - hah lol- seems kinda broken, but I doubt rimuru would find any trouble.

Kinda cute seeing shion stumble around everything lol, getting razen wrong - ramen - the archibishops name completely wrong and so on lol.
LeviathanHWDJul 27, 2021 8:26 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jul 27, 2021 8:13 AM

Jun 2019
Ramiris reading that manga was so cute to see. And, then Rimuru threatening her about spoiling the manga was a relatable threat and funny as well. LOL. Ramiris expressions when she saw Mjurran were so cute. I love her.

Felt like another buildup episode tbh. We just got to know some more things about Clayman's plan, not entirely because some of it will be decided on Walpurgis. Some bath scenes and that hilarious Ramen scene. LMAO. I've no complaints about it. Since it's all building up to something awesome, I feel.
Jul 27, 2021 8:28 AM
Sep 2015
It's kinda like a sequel to Slime Diaries, except the interrogation part.

Onsen episode, I finally see King of Dwarf Gazel shirtless!
Jul 27, 2021 8:28 AM

Mar 2013
Ramiris got blackmailed just by a spoiler? 😅😂
Ramiris didn't get that Mjurran was still alive, she was like "loading..." how cute! XD
There's so many scenes that was funny because finally, Ramiris is finally here! I feel like I'm watching slime diaries in this episode and I like it.

I can't wait for the next episode!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 27, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
The summit should be over...but Demon Lord Ramiris sure likes to take her very sweet time reading manga, and finally revealing the reason why Tempest is doomed to fail: Walpurgis, the banquet-cum-war-starter of the Demon Lords. Yay for more set-up episodes.

Pretty hefty information on Walpurgis, and requiring 3 Demon Lords approval (Clayman, Frey and Milim) to discuss on Rimuru's rise to Demon Lord-ness, and one way for Clayman to supress Rimuru and supposedly, Carrion's betrayal based on Mjurran's claims. Everything's easy for Rimuru, because all the evidence is on his side, yet this fairy tries to play it off being the obvious fool, which she realized too late for a chuckle.

TenSura loves the slice-of-life bath scenes when it could get, and Rimuru's still facing the old and mature men. Didn't know that Beretta could survive in the onsen, hah.

Another round of pleasantry round-table dinners and discussion about the war against Clayman, and the supposedly "interrogation" of the Falmuth remnants... which leads to one Cardinal Nikolaus Spertacus, which if this is still a negotiation point with the Western Holy Church, then things can stilll work out, now with the nation allies with Tempest. Apparently, Shion got her intel wrong for the strong magic user champion Razen, though jotting down as Ramen sure sounds funny for a name, thinking of noodles.

Mjurran's intel on Clayman's Five Fingers (her included as one Ring Finger) is really helpful in knowing what Rimuru can attack and defense in numerous was possible in the large area. But Clayman trying to attempt what Rimuru had done with his Megiddo (on Falmuth) to Eurazania, he's truly got his plans many steps ahead. Rimuru and Co., think harder to solve this pressing problem!
Jul 27, 2021 8:30 AM
Feb 2021
i thought beretta voice will be a man voices but i don't complain
Jul 27, 2021 8:38 AM

Sep 2009
fnw__ said:
i thought beretta voice will be a man voices but i don't complain

Same I always heard it as a man's voice in the manga.

I'm gutted they didn't show the "interrogation" scene but given how dark it was, it's understandable.
komicJul 27, 2021 8:44 AM
Jul 27, 2021 8:38 AM

Feb 2019
It’s so funny seeing how Ramiris tries to be so tuff despite her being the most adorable thing ever lol. Her reading manga was so cute. Another really good world building and set up episode. The political and strategic maneuvering will really pay off in the second half of this season. Can’t wait to see the octogram animated.
Jul 27, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
Another episode of preparation, ok, I know it's necessary, but one more and maybe I'll really fall asleep -.- but I'm not a big fan ;)

Now that we know Clayman's true intentions we have to move quickly to action, right?

Btw, I liked the episode. I feel that sometimes I have to clarify
Clas1ckJul 27, 2021 9:06 AM
Jul 27, 2021 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode overall, glad to see we're finally getting to more interesting topics next episode.
Jul 27, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2020
Clas1ck said:
Another episode of preparation, ok, I know it's necessary, but one more and maybe I'll really fall asleep -.-

Now that we know Clayman's true intentions we have to move quickly to action, right?

yup. Action now.. you'll be wide awake during them haha
Jul 27, 2021 8:46 AM
Oct 2016
Clayman is a slippery bastard. Sending his army to slaughter civilians thus beginning his ascension to true demon lord. Knowing that the main forces of eurzania are long gone in refuge at Tempest. We heard last episode he's using Myulan death as an excuse to declare war against Tempest and Rimuru. Smart idea though to not head straight for them. Clayman not even marching with his army but instead sending out the top subordinates, the rest of the group Myulan belonged to. The meeting at tempest just kept going and going. Thought that thing were resolved but not quite. The news of the demon lord banquet walpurgis is big news that requires discussion. Some relaxation thrown in too with a nice bath and drink. All things are setup now wth Youm taking the Falmuth prisoners back under the guise of rescuing them, with Diablo along for protection. Veldora guarding Tempest, and Rimuru heading to Eurzania to stop Clayman army.
Jul 27, 2021 8:54 AM

Dec 2020
The bath scene are always nice and funny and nice that rimuru took the japanese style.

That was also a build up episode and was so cute with ramiris look at mjurran Lol.
So clayman want to kill all foreigners in Jurasania.The pacing idk about that.
HiroyasuJul 27, 2021 8:59 AM
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 27, 2021 8:58 AM

Feb 2014
Been a while since I've seen a Kindachi reference

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jul 27, 2021 8:58 AM

Sep 2018
Beretta's voice was a surprise for sure, but a welcomed one!
I'm really glad they continued the conversation at different place, remaining in the garden would make it seem like its the continuation of the same scene from last episode.
Also, I FUCKING LOVE RAMIRIS! I always loved her personality and her VA is doing an incredible job, somehow i love her even more! From getting engrossed into a reverse harem manga to getting spoiled by Treyni and Trya! The way she proudly puffed her chest when Rimuru praised her and then 5 sec later went to read manga with Veldora! Classic child saying hi to the guests and then going back to her room :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 27, 2021 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
Rimuru knows how to make a weeb talk lol. Ramiris was amusing af as usual.

The battle draws near, things are getting pretty tense.
Jul 27, 2021 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
aww man, it takes 4 episodes for preparation. I feel like getting fooled by them. I hope next week we get to see some action.

I wonder how Ramiris learn to read japanese?
all of Rimuru's manga is in japanese language, right?
if it's Veldora, it's not weird since he spend 2 years in Rimuru's infinite space and learn some of Japanese culture in there. but Ramiris?
how she come to understand Japanese language manga?
Jul 27, 2021 9:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's some very interesting setup for the war against Clayman, he wants to attack Eurazania first to kill everybody for his demon king plan, that sounds way too much, but they do not have much time before he starts the attack, I wonder how they'll manage to stop it but anyway I think that they'll be able to do it, I can't wait to see that.
Jul 27, 2021 9:15 AM

Aug 2013
Great buildup episode. Ramiris was hilarious in this episode. I need to see more of her.

So Clayman wants to become a true Demon Lord by massacring civilians. I hope his plans fail.

Also, what did Shion do to those prissoners? That looked disturbing. :o

Jul 27, 2021 9:36 AM

Mar 2021
Ramiris: Stubborn asf*
Rimuru: SPOILER THREAT the most dangerous weapon known to weebkind
Ramiris: fck....

*Saw Mjurann Alive and well*
Ramiris:(⊙o⊙)(⊙_⊙)?(⊙o⊙)
well this is a nice episode...
Jul 27, 2021 9:37 AM
Oct 2019
Ramiris and the others talked about Walpurgis, my boy Veldora just chilling reading the Manga...

Okay so next episode we gonna get the Drip right?
Jul 27, 2021 9:48 AM

Jul 2009
i was pretty sure Beretta would have a male voice

but it is fine

in few eposide there should be some easter egg with beretta (and veldora), though the bath scene has shown beretta true color with it hair style
bruh
Jul 27, 2021 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
I really like how Rimuru can handle things, the amount of things that this 1day meeting has is astronomical (past war, Veldora reappearing, multiple politics and alliances, future kingdoms plans, and now an imminent war) all that solved quickly and smartly by Rimuru-dono! Our boy slime is impressing everyday xD

Now it was just me, or the feeling of some of the guys on the dinner after earing the "Clayman plan" was "let's just eradicate that tiny army. TONIGHT!"

I really love seeing those last eps, it's like they are pilling up fireworks for a BIG explosion. Can't wait for the next ep. xD
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Jul 27, 2021 10:17 AM

Apr 2016
Am I mistaken, or Beretta's VA is Ayako Kawasumi (Saber Artoria's VA)?
Jul 27, 2021 10:25 AM

Jan 2018
Usually exposition episodes bore me but gotta say for some reason I like them in Tensura. So I got used to them. Slime makes it fun somehow and also somewhat easy to digest.
But hoping for some action soon.
Jul 27, 2021 10:32 AM

May 2018
I also want to see Rimuru's naked body when he's bathing :3
Jul 27, 2021 10:38 AM

Nov 2016
Reminder that I should rather binge this anime xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 27, 2021 10:42 AM

Apr 2012
Gustop1 said:
Am I mistaken, or Beretta's VA is Ayako Kawasumi (Saber Artoria's VA)?

u're absolutely right.
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Jul 27, 2021 11:03 AM

Apr 2018
Rimuru threatening Ramiras in the beginning was hiliarous xD She straight up became a manga lover out of nowhere.

The opening is straight up an aboslute banger but haven't watched the animation of it because of spoilers I guess?

Well another build up episode with a lot of information . Ramiras was the highlight of this episode for sure. The pacing is alright I guess. I do hope that we'll get a lot of action scenes.

Well, they know Clayman's motives now but sadly he's a step ahead. But as we know, Rimuru won't give up that easily. I guess, next episode is filled with some action scenes.

Pretty comedic and informative episode. It was really interesting ^^

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 27, 2021 12:00 PM
Oct 2017
Bro shirtless King Dwargo got all hot and sweaty sheesh
Jul 27, 2021 12:00 PM
Feb 2021
A third of the episodes have gone to exposition. I like the series but this is a bit much. All of this could be fitted in 30 mins at most. We are reaching one piece levels.
Jul 27, 2021 12:02 PM
Jul 2021
All the new episodes have been build ups
Jul 27, 2021 12:17 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so Ramiris actually had a golem to act as her guard and attendant huh. Love the design. Walpurgis sounds like a reunion of demon lords after long periods of time. Even when angry Ramiris sure was amusing to watch. Still that was quite the tense bath that Rimuru shared with the kings and advisors though. The meal though looked delicious. Veldora's yukata really suits him. Having three powerful countries as allies really is a great advantage for Tempest though. Hilarious in that Shion ended up getting so much of her notes wrong though. Poor Diablo being sent on extended assignment after just getting here. Clayman's elites sure had quite the unique name. But his plan to spill innocent blood to ascend sure is a heinous one. Overall an interesting ep that served well to set up the impending war with Clayman by outlining Rimuru's own aims while also showing the first of Clayman's goals as well. Curious to see how the war will start next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2021 12:32 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Another build up episode except this time Demon Lord Clayman is making his move into the Animal Kingdom territory to wipe out the remaining refugees living there so Clayman can start his own True Demon Lord transformation. Shion continues to fail as a secretary getting the names of the prisoners wrong after interrogating them.
Jul 27, 2021 12:33 PM
May 2020
clayman is a crafty cunt
Jul 27, 2021 12:37 PM
Sep 2019
Abyhape said:
aww man, it takes 4 episodes for preparation. I feel like getting fooled by them. I hope next week we get to see some action.

I wonder how Ramiris learn to read japanese?
all of Rimuru's manga is in japanese language, right?
if it's Veldora, it's not weird since he spend 2 years in Rimuru's infinite space and learn some of Japanese culture in there. but Ramiris?
how she come to understand Japanese language manga?

In the LN, it was stated that Rimuru translated it into this world's language when he made it. You should read the LN, there are tons of little details that get cut out, especially how the magic system works. The anime oversimplifies things, and I honestly feel like the pacing in this season and season 2 part 1 was too slow.
Jul 27, 2021 12:51 PM
Jan 2021
to be honest so far this season is very boring and at this point i am not even surprised even if the entire season end up in meeting at tempest.
Jul 27, 2021 1:11 PM

May 2021
Ramiris was very funny this episode as always lol. I felt for Diabolos when he was ordered to go with Youm too 😂. Bath scene was present this episode (seems they really like bath scenes lol) and I’m looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 27, 2021 1:26 PM

Feb 2014
For how important the last 3 episodes have been in terms of world building and battle preparations, I do welcome the arrival of Ramiris as she injected plenty of funny moments. Seeing her getting worried when Rimuru warned he would spoil the manga series she was addicted to made me laugh a lot. XD

Either way, after relaxing in the hot springs (A bit of fanservice with Ramiris and the forest guardians was lovely!) and while eating dinner, the group now know that Clayman's main target isn't Tempest, but Eurazania instead. Since the main city was destroyed and the beastkeepers being in Tempest right now, there isn't anyone strong enough to defend the refuges within the kingdom, hence it makes sense for Clayman to target them in order to become a true demon lord.

The next episode's title sounds like we're edging closer to some action, which will finally please the actions junkies here. Their patience will finally be rewarded (as long as they stop whining about the slower episodes like this, the better). =P
Jul 27, 2021 1:30 PM
Apr 2021
looks like shits finally gonna go down soon, been waiting for this ngl.
Jul 27, 2021 1:38 PM

Aug 2020
I like how everybody having these serious concerned looks on their faces, bout how to make preparations for fighting Clayman. While my dawg Veldora stuff'n his face all nonchalant. Also who needs a freak'n army when you got " one man army Diablo" lol

Jul 27, 2021 1:55 PM

Apr 2018
Damn another dialogue heavy episode but things are looking to get started. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Jul 27, 2021 2:15 PM

Feb 2017
Farmaceut said:
Beretta's voice was a surprise for sure, but a welcomed one!
I'm really glad they continued the conversation at different place, remaining in the garden would make it seem like its the continuation of the same scene from last episode.
Also, I FUCKING LOVE RAMIRIS! I always loved her personality and her VA is doing an incredible job, somehow i love her even more! From getting engrossed into a reverse harem manga to getting spoiled by Treyni and Trya! The way she proudly puffed her chest when Rimuru praised her and then 5 sec later went to read manga with Veldora! Classic child saying hi to the guests and then going back to her room :D

I also Did not see that coming lol well her build looks a lot like a female but... I thought she would be similar to leon, a man who has feminine build lol
Jul 27, 2021 3:05 PM

Sep 2020
the animation of that AI is so beautiful and the next episode will start the hype and show us this shows real potential

but i really wanted diablo to stay with rimru and help him in battle with claymen
im sure he is strong as one of demon kings!
Jul 27, 2021 3:14 PM
May 2020
You know you are enjoying it when it feels too short.

Poor Diablo, he just got introduced and they already sending him backstage lol, I wanted to see more of him tbh, I hope we do even tho he will be in another country
Jul 27, 2021 5:10 PM

Nov 2017
I hope Diablo gets an episode to himself that shows what he does to the prisoners on the way to Falmuth.
On a side note,from the little glimpses we get of what the prisoners are like now(guts on the outside,at least they'll be able to see whats giving them stomach ache),wonder if they'll change them back before sending them off,or will it be a "piss us off again and alka seltzer will be the least of your problems"kind of thing.

I'm liking this,slow,steady build up,makes you anticipate the carnage to come all the more :)

On another tangent,say your playing your first ever RPG/dungeon crawler etc etc,and the first monster you come across is a slime,will the standard menu now have the same options? or will they have to be along the lines of
Attack
Magic
Skill
Items
Run
Pray to God!
Cower in Fear!
Wet Yourself!
Go home and don't ever pick up a sword again!
Pet Slime and pray he/she likes it!
or just
Game Over!
StarhammerJul 27, 2021 5:16 PM
Jul 27, 2021 5:37 PM

Apr 2009
Well he better starts harvesting souls for his True Demon Lord awakening soon or he wont make quota when Rimuru arrives to stop him. >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

167 by prasos »»
Apr 21, 11:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.