Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 12, 2021 7:20 AM

Jan 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahhh, Iino has already started to make a move 0.0

Kaguya's expressions are the best 😂
Well, I was honestly expecting it from Koba-san. Although I don't like the way things have turned out now, I want them to be friends again and get along better .-.

I feel like a lot of people will complain about the harem they're giving to Ishigami, but it's not something that came out of nowhere, I at least saw it coming a long time ago
Jul 12, 2021 12:22 PM
Apr 2019
Ishigami has the making of a perfect harem boy so its not unsurprising Aka would want to utilize those traits for comedy or any other reasons..he's the secret main protagonist after all

Miko has been an annoying character for me since her introduction, lots of people try to sideline those just because its making some comedy...Anyway I can relate to Osaragi. A *friend* whom you can't open up to can not be a *good friend* I know lots of people would want to seek those who they believe can help them if they're on a pinch,but something about good friendship I find appealing is that they share those feelings even though they wouldn't come of any help. It hurts when you realize that someone else is helping your friend on a matter you don't know even,and you could have sorted out that matter ; maybe not as efficiently as others but still....its like someone's using my friendship status as only for convenient helps or saving face or whatever.... some could argue that your friend is being considerate here but sometimes those consideration came hitting you as bumerang

It seems Osaragi hate train has started already, unfortunate... Had Kaguya or Miko not have been main heroine (later being secret main heroine) of the series their action or words would have rubbed off a lot of fans. Osaragi being a side character has no duty of being a selfless friend or used only for comedy gags. She now has her own personality profile and I can't be more happy to get that. Hope Aka delivers as he's been doing constantly
NakolHiraJul 12, 2021 12:25 PM
Jul 14, 2021 1:11 PM
Jul 2019
Osaragi's 180 shift in behaviour may come off as a bit rushed but I think its well foreshadowed and built up enough to warrant this quick rise in story tension.

Jul 14, 2021 1:16 PM

Oct 2017
Ye I feel ya there Osaragi no matter what I just can't bring myself to ship Ishigami with Iino. Anyone but her will do lol. Also time for more flashback ig. Sheesh I just want this whole Ishigami thing to end already so we get more focus on Kaguya and Prez or even Fujiwara will do.
Jul 14, 2021 1:30 PM

Dec 2019
damn osaragi you snake
Jul 14, 2021 1:32 PM
Aug 2019
when Iino appeared at the door I screamed so damn loud
Jul 14, 2021 1:32 PM

Mar 2020
It all makes sense now, why Osaragi ships Tsubame and Ishigami so much, she just doesn't want Iino to get with Ishigami.

My gaymer mans a harem protagonist, let's fucking get it.

As much as I agree Osaragi has a point about Iino and Ishigami, I also feel like they have a really good relationship and chemistry, so I wouldn't be surprised if they both get together at the time, I wouldn't mind that though.
Jul 14, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2019
Damn everything has been foreshadowed so well there are so many instances in previous chapters that hinted at osaragi being a shitty friend. I wonder if this is her redemption arc.
Jul 14, 2021 1:35 PM

Jul 2012
Thought that forgot something about Iino and Osaragi, but flashback incoming. Kaguya's reactions are as cute as always =/

Osaragi looks really beatiful oO
Jul 14, 2021 1:41 PM

Sep 2011
I gotta be entirely honest, I kind of don't give too much a shit that these 2 are having a falling out. Osagiri has had such an inconsistent personality this whole series and never really blended well with miko on a comedic or emotional level. Like this was all foreshadowed and everything but I think theres a way to both handle this idea of them not actually being all that close in universe whilst still being impactful to the viewer through way of making their interactions enjoyable and the thought of that ending sad to us. Like for example no one bought they would change things permenantly like it teased but for the Hayasaka arc, the thought of Hayasaka leaving kaguya actually works cause we the viewer give a fuck about that relationship before the conflict.

Like if I gotta be frank, she's the only character i kind of lean on saying is unlikable, I just think about how they played up her breaking that one sports guy heart for jokes or her general disconnection when talking about anyone thats not ishigami. Then there's that front to where this Ishigami obsession stuff feels like it really came out of no where a while back and now that its kind of her defining characteristic it just makes her feel messy as a character.

I don't think shoehorning in a flashback to act like this character is always gonna be the way she's acting now is gonna change things
JizzyHitlerJul 14, 2021 1:56 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 14, 2021 1:46 PM
Jan 2021
I really thought that Osaragi's character is really complex. It's been 230 chapters and we don't know much about her. I am really excited to see the past of Osaragi. This chapter was great . It got some major development . Let's see how this goes.

5/5 Chapter for me
Jul 14, 2021 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
NakolHira said:
I

It seems Osaragi hate train has started already, unfortunate...
I think you might be ignoring some really glaring issues with her that go well beyond shipping stuff, seeing alot of people pointing out theres been alot of hints of her doing some pretty shitty things that make people hate on her.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/okc1eq/disc_kaguya_wants_to_be_confessed_to_chapter_231/h56xbgs/

Also you really are downplaying in universe how unhealthy this obsession is, shes projecting herself almost entirely onto another person (Tsubame) and trying to dictate the life decisions of someone she barely knows (Ishigami) at the cost of personal relationships taking it out on others. It pretty much has nothing to do with Miko Ishigami or Tsubame and so on more so they are just the ones she latched onto.
JizzyHitlerJul 14, 2021 2:21 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 14, 2021 2:40 PM
Mar 2021
Kobachi eye reveal lezzgooooo
Kobachi ponytail lezzgoooooo

Damn Aka-sensei is hiding a gem in the series
Nacht4761Jul 14, 2021 2:45 PM
Jul 14, 2021 2:59 PM

Jul 2017
Love her or hate her, Osaragi did speak some facts.
Honestly, Iino is a pain. She has some significant character flaws (in the context of the story, not from a reader perspective) and she hasn't truly worked on a lot of them.

Sure, she's recently been much kinder to Ishigami but it's really just a facade. She's being nice to make him fall for her - not so that she can work toward being a better person in general. Even then, she's condescending a lot of the time.

I do not think she's a good match for Ishigami as it stands, nor do I think she'd be a good person to be friends with. So while it probably would've been better for Osaragi to speak up about it directly to Iino, I don't blame her for not considering Iino a true friend.
Osaragi isn't obligated to be friends with Iino.
While two wrongs don't make a right, it's understandable why Osaragi doesn't want to put work into a friendship where she feels Iino isn't doing the same.

Now obviously as others have pointed out, Osaragi obviously has some issues to work through - jealousy being one of them.
But keep in mind, she's 15/16. Young teenagers are learning how to deal with this kind of stuff.
But teenagers should probably know how to be a decent person to one another.

I believe Osaragi is honestly one of the deepest characters in the series, and the series is clearly going to expand on that a bit going forward.
Not liking her is understandable, but she's a pretty great character from a storytelling perspective.

All in all, my one hope for the series is that Ishigami does not fall for Iino. I feel a rejection is what would truly develop her character.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jul 14, 2021 3:42 PM

May 2020
Of course, Iino's going to come in just as Osaragi was going all out there. It must've been really awkward af for Kaguya tho lmao.
Jul 14, 2021 4:08 PM

Oct 2014
Gigachad Ishigami's harem still has a lot more growing to do. I give it about 50 chapters before chika, maki and then even kaguya confess their feelings to him. Hayasaka will probably end up dating taichou when that happens but I'm sure she'll end up leaving him for Gigachad Ishigami too sooner or later.
Jul 14, 2021 4:20 PM

Dec 2013
Iino always has the best timing with that door.

Flashback arc incoming?
Jul 14, 2021 4:27 PM
Apr 2019
JizzyHitler said:
NakolHira said:
I

It seems Osaragi hate train has started already, unfortunate...
I think you might be ignoring some really glaring issues with her that go well beyond shipping stuff, seeing alot of people pointing out theres been alot of hints of her doing some pretty shitty things that make people hate on her.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/okc1eq/disc_kaguya_wants_to_be_confessed_to_chapter_231/h56xbgs/

Also you really are downplaying in universe how unhealthy this obsession is, shes projecting herself almost entirely onto another person (Tsubame) and trying to dictate the life decisions of someone she barely knows (Ishigami) at the cost of personal relationships taking it out on others. It pretty much has nothing to do with Miko Ishigami or Tsubame and so on more so they are just the ones she latched onto.
ok I've read that comment, just saying OP didn’t consider Osaragi herself was a bullied kid on top of her being *beautiful*. Something that cause turning attention to her wouldn’t be an ideal situation for her,Its more natural to think she tried avoiding becoming the centre of everyone's attention.

OP said Osaragi didn’t console Miko while she was crying in the toilet. Well you see Osaragi at least was standing outside the door, just one step away from reaching Miko. What if I say Miko herself asked her not to enter? What would Osaragi, someone who already doesn’t much care for Iino as a friend, do in such situation? Isn't OP trying to make too much of reckus from a still picture that can even mean otherwise?

Regarding the obsession part, there's one point everyone's kinda missing. Osaragi isn’t against of *Ishigami dating a girl* but rather she's against of *Miko dating Ishigami*. As to why, we don't know exactly. Maybe the past history will tell us next chapter. For now, not as a *friend* of Osaragi but as a well wisher of Ishigami she thinks Miko ain't a right choice. It holds some weight for me because she has been close with Miko for quite long, maybe there's something about Miko which she thinks will never click with Ishigami so she's *trying* her best to prevent it, for Ishigami's sake. As for why she's doing this for Ishigami's sake, no answer from me. Though she's a part of *Ishigami harem* now, so its not unusual for harem girls doing something for the harem protagonist, hmm? (Joking)

I'm not saying Osaragi is some sort of saint, but calling her *shitty* friend when she never considered Miko as a friend and seemingly Miko herself never bothered to make a friend with her as showed in her reply in this chapter. People are awfully forgiving to Miko but not ready to do the same for others. In the first place, why every side character will have to be *good friend* instead of *actual shitty friend*.

Another point, Kaguya saying "You're more like me than Tsubame senpai". Do you think such a plan or mindset carried out by Osaragi, shares similar interest to some of Kaguya?
Jul 14, 2021 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
Miko is not perfect girlfriend material but that isn't really Osaragi's decision to make.

I can understand Osaragi's low opinion of relationships. Seeing your parents have such public messy drama will definitely cause a lot of psychological damage. I think she likes Ishigami but is scared that their relationship would end up like her parents which is why she projects onto Tsubame where it seems like Ishigami would remain loyal. Now Ishigami is getting over Tsubame and Osaragi views it as a betrayal, even though it's completely irrational.
Jul 14, 2021 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
Though she's definitely in the wrong I do feel for osaragi, I think we've all been in that situation of "friends but not really friends". Don't get me wrong I am still a IshiIino shipper but I understand where osaragi is coming from.

Flashback arc, huh. Idk if this will happen but I think it would be cool to have the climax of this romance on chapter 236, exactly 100 chapters after the kiss.
Jul 14, 2021 7:16 PM

Jan 2017
Damn girl projecting your interest on a ship and relentlessly trying to make the other ship not happen is very unhealthy

Aka really excel at making Osaragi unlikeable, hopefully the flashback will also triumph on explaining her motivations and later her redemption arc
Jul 14, 2021 7:17 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
What a chapter! Now that I think about it, Osaragi x Miko never had that good of a chemistry, or maybe I am just imagining stuff. Anyway, this was a beast of a chapter, from Osaragi pointing out one of the major problems I was having with Ishigami’s romance to Kaguya being able to see beneath Osaragi’s veneer like a genius to the goddamn plot twist!

Aka is officially back baby!

"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 14, 2021 7:34 PM

Mar 2015
mysterious girl finally open up and it's not pretty.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 14, 2021 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
"All men are thrash, don't you think?"

No.
Jul 14, 2021 8:23 PM

Nov 2020
Osaragi's eyes are so pretty. In a way, I kind of get what she is feeling and it sucks having it come to fruition.
Jul 14, 2021 9:09 PM

Aug 2018
Miko interacting with Ishigami to get his attention was so cute
This is getting serious and now Miko has chosen Ishigami over Kobachi
Getting to see Kaguya discussing after all Ishigami & Niko chapters was nice
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jul 14, 2021 9:12 PM

Aug 2018
Kaguya's expression are the best 😂😂
I don't think the author will make Korome as a love interest for Ishigami so I still ship YuuXMiko
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jul 14, 2021 9:38 PM

Dec 2020
I liked this chapter way more than the previous few chapters.
We had never really seen the dynamics of the ino-osaragi friendship and this chapter gave us exactly that.
Kaguya's expression was hilarious and i think this was the first time we saw Osaragi's eyes.
Amazing
Jul 14, 2021 10:10 PM
Nov 2015
Oh boy, the tension in this chapter was so big.
I find really interesting what Osaragi said because I find this very relatable as I've had many "friends" who I have not being able to open up freely and I can't consider them friends anymore, but at the same time I have relationships were I can say everything and feel comfortable and I treasure them a lot.
I wonder how is Aka going to handle this.
Jul 14, 2021 11:20 PM

Oct 2016
Say what you want about Osaragi, but you can at least admit that she's fucking gorgeous. Like objectively speaking, I think she has the most attractive design in the series or it's just my love for glasses talking lmao.

That was such a fantastic chapter! Definitely one of the best in the series for me. Suddenly, everything about Osaragi and Iino (especially Osaragi) makes sense.

I felt the tension when Iino walked in on Osaragi talking trash, to think her luck of walking in the student council room at the wrong times would come into play like this. I was definitely Kaguya this whole chapter, her reactions were gold lmao. I honestly like how Kaguya and Shirogane are like side characters this arc and are just giving advices to their kouhais like the good senpais they are, it's nice.

It's backstory time, really looking forward to it.
Jul 15, 2021 8:09 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Osaragi making the whole Ishigami Iino dynamic even more complicated than first expected.Might be setting it up for a third way finale that we're not expecting?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 15, 2021 8:54 AM

Aug 2014
Not gonna lie, She looks gorgeous.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jul 15, 2021 11:39 AM

Dec 2016
Can we have Osaragi x Ishigami bandwagon now? I'm happy about this chapter because I longing for the plot. For me, Osaragi is a awesome character and deserves be with Ishigami more than Miko.

1. She observes him, she cares and wants him to be happiness, even out of this "love story".
2. She denied so long her feelings for sake the person who she likes and for Miko's sake and then she had to watching a freak show about Miko be a pain in the ass and manipulative all time. Of course it's hits hard when you like/love someone.
3. In my opinion, even she says "I'm not in love" the jealousy of Miko x Ishigami is about love. Maybe a kind of stretch interpretation but a fine one I guess.
4. About friendship, is fine. A kind of misinterpretation. For me, they aren't friends not because the feelings of friendship, but, because Osaragi can't be herself because Ishigami x Miko x Osaragi triangle. When you had to hide your feelings towards someone who your friend likes, or you can't be honest with your friend, or even you abide for his sake and can't tell the truth about it, and hear the feelings and can't be honest about it. It's bad friendship. For the reason, she was really honest for the first time.
5. The thing is how she observes Ishigami and how hard she wants to him be happy, and how jealousy she was about how Ishigami loves and who can't be loved, is about a "hard love" or real love, no idealism, what she wants its "Ishigami be happy", if she can't do it, somebody who at least be a nice person. Not a prince or god boyfriend, if she can choose, she wants to be with real Ishigami (remember when she said she likes more "non-athletic person", maybe a hint?). At this point, is the deepest love towards Ishigami. It's really beautiful and wholesome. And the part "she can't do it" is about Ishigami doesn't see her in romantic way (for now).
6. In the past, Osaragi shows to be a very decent person, but a martyr. Now, I'm cheering her to let it loose and make for it.

I'm not against Miko, but the reality is she is a really complicate and pain in the ass to watch/care, and doesn't want to be a better person for love, she plays like a child who wants a toy. When Tsubami and Osaragi at this moment shows a lot of action in name of the love. Tsubami wants to give him something to be happy about (include virginity-make love who you really love) and Osaragi give him the true wishes of love. Miko had her chance when Ishigami was weakened, but, totaly wasted it. Because of that, at this point, Osaragi sounds a cool option, let her at least have a chance.
Beyond-samaJul 15, 2021 11:45 AM
Jul 15, 2021 11:41 AM
Sep 2020
allenjke said:
Thought that forgot something about Iino and Osaragi, but flashback incoming. Kaguya's reactions are as cute as always =/

Osaragi looks really beatiful oO

Yup she was told to be the most beautiful among their grade tho.. Even her senpais have eye on her..
Jul 15, 2021 12:37 PM

May 2020
An interesting chapter but...I wish it hadn't just ignored the ending of the last chapter. What happened between them after she called him out for being jealous? The next thing we saw here was Iino just joining in with Ishigami and Koromo talking about Apex. Kinda makes last chapter feel pointless if this interaction was so nonchalant.

But yeah, the stuff with Koba was interesting. Maybe a bit abrupt. Lol I feel like I'm coming across as if I disliked the chapter. I give it a 4/5. Decent, but I expect a bit better from this manga in terms of character continuity.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Jul 15, 2021 2:47 PM

Jan 2020
I knew Osaragi such backstabber from Tsubame arc
Jul 15, 2021 6:22 PM
Dec 2019
Am I the only one who thought all of this came totally out of nowhere? We saw Osaragi cheering and caring for Iino and pushing her to be a verter person plenty of times, saying she dislikes her all of a sudden seems really forced to me.
Jul 15, 2021 7:42 PM
Nov 2019
Well this chapter was certainly a roller-coaster. Osaragi revealing how she really feels about Miko immediately followed by Miko walking in was quite the "oh shit" moment. I've seen plenty of people say Osaragi was a bad friend and all for a while and this chapter seems to confirm that.

Also Kaguya's face when all that was going down was priceless.
Jul 15, 2021 8:24 PM

Feb 2018
some heavy drama going on, its sad that kobachi didn't think iino as her friend
Jul 15, 2021 9:40 PM
Feb 2021
i kind of dislike the "harem" that ishigami is having right now but at the sime time i understand the situation, since the festival arc there was a hint that some day Ino will bee into him, the idol(dont remember the name) its just a casauality that happens, they both like videogames not surprised, and the last adition to the harem well lets just say that it was nor a surprise but at the same time it was, she had a boyfriend (doesnt mean she wasnt into ishigami in that time but it was like a distraction i guess) and always act like a person who just like to watch and makies shipps (i know she said she just want him to be happy, but come on that was kind of fake in my opninon).

I like Ishigamis character and story he had had until now (specially last chapter and when tsubame sempai reject him) but im starting to think that the future stories the autor is gonna writte im not gonna like it

About the chapter it was ok 4 stars in my opinion, like the beginig when ino start talking about games, dislike the part of kaguya talking with osaragi i feel it fake, but my man the part when ino enters the room lets just say big chale, and the end was come on really midle school, dont buying the part of since the first fight our relationship was starting to break.

I was never an osaragi fan, know i feel it as a bad character
Jul 15, 2021 10:55 PM

May 2019
Yeah, it felt like this was coming. Aka did a very good job setting this up.

However, I still think that Iino is the best person for Ishigami, and vice-versa. They're the prototypical example of 'opposites attract'.

Although, I'm still kinda sad we haven't seen the end of that Ishigami/Iino conversation from last week

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 16, 2021 7:18 AM
Jan 2021
MegamiRem said:
Ye I feel ya there Osaragi no matter what I just can't bring myself to ship Ishigami with Iino. Anyone but her will do lol. Also time for more flashback ig. Sheesh I just want this whole Ishigami thing to end already so we get more focus on Kaguya and Prez or even Fujiwara will do.

Eh I guess with Kaguya and Shirogane but Chika is just comedy Ishigami can already deliver great comedy but I’m glad with how much is centered around him my favorite character but if this does drag on for another 30+ chapters I will be a bit tired of it
Jul 17, 2021 9:37 AM
Aug 2019
man... where is this series going. the drama is just being forced
Jul 17, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2020
WHEN D IMPOSTER IS SUS
Jul 18, 2021 1:29 AM

Sep 2019
Wow Osaragi’s face was beautiful but the things she said weren’t. It looks like this’ll be a heavy arc
Jul 20, 2021 4:10 AM

Jun 2015
You are not really friends if you haven't argued with each other at least once and reconcile afterwards.

I couldn't understand the hate train towards Osaragi. Perhaps it's because I also have a similar personality to her? People are talking about the backstab and her not supporting the Ishi x Iino ship. But she hasn't committed the backstab yet. Also personally, I'm also struggling to ship Ishigami and Iino. There is this inexplicable blockade that is stopping me from shipping them. I'm on Osaragi ship for now.

We finally get Osaragi's first full face shot (maybe)
YosepRAJul 20, 2021 4:38 AM
Aug 5, 2021 11:45 AM

May 2016
I am too lazy to search for the chapter and my comment but I told you Osaragi was projecting her own feelings in Tsubame and Ishigami relationship.

I don't understand how people say that Osaragi turned her personality around, she didn't, she was always like that and I mentioned it before. Mi-chan was not the one to blame that her relationship will fall apart, it was Osaragi who never opened up and told her what she thought. They say that "you are not such a good friend to someone until you fight with that person" and I can understand firsthand how stupid Osaragi has been because I made the same mistakes too.

But her way of expressing herself to someone you called "friend" was really pitiful.

LastLuminescenceAug 5, 2021 11:49 AM
Aug 6, 2021 9:29 AM

Mar 2016
Osaragi's support for Ishigami to be with Tsubame was based on her spite for not wanting to see him fall and be with the Iino, the only girl who share a similar experience and disdain that Osaragi does.

Their friendly relationship is one born from their fate's similarity, but it crumbles as soon as that similarity is no longer the absolute adhesive force that binds these 2 girls together.
Oct 9, 2021 10:01 AM

Aug 2017
This shows how friendships can disintegrate so quickly when they used to look so solid.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jan 3, 2022 7:01 AM

Jul 2021
Part 2 of Miko being jealous again when Ishigami is chatting with Koromo and at some point Osaragi can’t resist men these days, which is why she broke up with that captain and instead of complaining, why not focus on your own thing instead of caring about men and women being garbage? Either ways it’s easy for someone to cope with those talks, I feel like Kaguya and Shirogane’s marriage is about to happen someday but to make it happen, we better just have a 12 hours chat with the Shinomiya family and then we either get rid of the family or let them get arrested + I feel like talking about marriage in general is not the time to do so in highschool so what’s the point of getting married at the age of 18 when there are many opportunities to find the soulmate of your desire and the way that Osaragi insulted Miko about their own friendship until Miko herself saw them talking about it makes me feel bad for Miko.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.