Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 11 Discussion

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 19, 2021 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, a mushroom party. However, that's where the problem began this episode. Perhaps they should be more careful about which mushrooms to eat in the future.

Azusa's height is like a child this episode and it's adorable.
Jun 19, 2021 6:02 AM

Apr 2010
Azusa being small the entire episode was nice especially the way she was being treated by the others.
And the climb in the tower was funny, making a tourist site of a dungeon is a great idea.
Jun 19, 2021 6:51 AM

Jun 2019
Well, a mushroom party was fun until there's a mushroom that turns you into a baby. That's what happened to Azusa. She turned into a baby. So, to return to her normal state, she went to demons to learn about it. From there they went on an adventure wherein the end, she returned to normal by going upwards in that tree-looking dungeon.

But everyone seemed to love her baby look. She was so adorable as a baby even smaller than Falfa and Shalsha. LOL. Everyone wanted to adore her in that state. But, looks like this show is going to last one more episode.
Jun 19, 2021 6:51 AM

Feb 2020
Mini Azusa was too adorable. That mushroom party was very funny.

SerafosJan 29, 5:48 AM
Jun 19, 2021 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
Hakara's mushroom SHROOMPA episode! This girl knows no shame lols, bringing poisonous (but safe) mushrooms to the table...which affects her greatly, and one such gnome-maker shroom shrinks her into a cute and adorable child.

HAHA the girls literally treating Azusa like a kid, to different treatments for each while her soul stays the same. Halkara with the biggest butt joke that she Dogeza-ed in front of Azusa, that's also done with no shame lols, that cracked me up hard.

Looks like the loli Demon King Pecora knows how to turn Azusa back to normal, but the journey to get there is a lot complex with a 108-floor dungeon, that's an insanely tall World Tree.

Even the World Tree has elevators for lols, while both Leviathan girls Fatla and Vania accompany Azusa. This is no ordinary dungeon, that's for sure, with tame monsters, accommodations, and a demonic business to pay for the field trip up high, All of these are tourist destinations below, except for the upper floors closer to the top.

Look who showed up: the "Witch of the Cave" Eno, who's still working on medicine, and Azusa got played hard there. All it needs is one of her pills to work, and that calls for a bath together after that "worked hard for nothing" adventure. Pecora might be small, but her ideals are ridiculously funny.

What a roller-coaster of an adventure.
Jun 19, 2021 7:03 AM

Jan 2021
Not a day can go by without Halcara causing problems 😂

Honestly, it makes me want to caress this little Azusa (≧◡≦)

Yay, we got to see Eno again. So they forgot the little detail about not needing to climb the tower...

I don't really care about world peace... 0.0
Jun 19, 2021 7:18 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A mushroom party huh. When paired with booze and non poisonous mushrooms a great time indeed. Its amusing how the effect of this mushroom was to transform into a child. Seeing the other's reactions and how they changed their behaviour sure was fun. In child form Azusa really is cute. Its nice to see Vania and Fatla get some time to shine on the ground. Its finny how the world tree ended up taking the form of a tourist attraction instead of a full on dungeon. But man the cost to proceed to the higher floors sure was steep. Despite the pressing issue to revert her form its nice that this trip provided an excellent opportunity for the sisters to refresh their bonds. The floors within had quite the variety in terrain though. The bath with everyone was a nice reward after such a long trek up the world tree. Overall a fun ep as always with a nice focus on the sisters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2021 7:24 AM

Apr 2018
Mushroom party in a nutshell, smoll azusa is very cute. Fun ep!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 19, 2021 7:39 AM

Apr 2014
Halkara!!! It was you again. hahahah BTW, Her mushroom seems pretty sus from the beginning, and yeah!!, one of them is poisonous.
Chibi Azusa was soooooooo cute. I understood that why everyone wants to pat her head or lift her up.
It was nice to see Fatla, Vania, and Eno again. That World Tree tower was totally ripoff! Those elevator fees are expensive, especially for the one who wants to go higher.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 19, 2021 7:39 AM

Feb 2019
Smol Azusa is so cute aww, great job by Yuuki Aoi as usual with the voice acting today. Halkara is always up to something, luckily the mushrooms were easy to fix

“Can I touch your breasts” lol wasn’t expecting that
Jun 19, 2021 7:40 AM

Oct 2020
So, a mushroom eating party. Oh lord, all was well until Azusa shrunk.No one seems to be able to handle Azusa's cuteness. It was pretty interesting to see the other characters care for Azusa rather than the norm, where Azusa would take care of them. The highly terrifying world tree was, after all, a giant tourist attraction.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2021 7:54 AM

Jan 2017
Now I want to see Pecora personal doujinshis collection!

Pecora is definitely the best Mao ever!
Jun 19, 2021 7:59 AM

Jan 2014
Mini Azusa was just suuuupper cuuuteee. I love it/
Jun 19, 2021 8:54 AM

Sep 2019
LOLI AZUSA WAS SOOOOOO CUTE
Jun 19, 2021 8:55 AM

Nov 2016
Everyone had their way with smol Azusa lol

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 19, 2021 9:13 AM
Oct 2019
Goddamn, this show just keeps on being unbearably cute isn't it? Well I am all here for it.
Jun 19, 2021 9:14 AM
Apr 2021
I’m sorry, but I feel that Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle handled the whole “character becoming a younger version of themselves” scenario better. In there, the other characters had no experience with a small human child before. So their cuteness proximity actions I felt were more justified.

And watch with all of the constant bathing scenes in this whole series so far? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind a public bathing scene or two in my anime out of respect of modern Japanese culture. But the many times in this episode, in addition to the ones that we’ve seen in this entire anime up to this point, make me think that Azusa and co. will start acting like Reiko did in that one scene in episode 11 of Super Cub.

Jun 19, 2021 9:37 AM

Nov 2017
Awwww, one more episode left. This has been a pleasant surprise of an anime. Each episode has somehow managed to exceed my expectations
Jun 19, 2021 9:38 AM
May 2016
This show has been a treat week in and week out, will be sad to see it end next week.
Jun 19, 2021 10:13 AM

May 2021
A mushroom party *GONE WRONG*. Azusa as a kid was so cute though. Great episode! Don’t want to see it be the end next week :((
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 19, 2021 12:08 PM

Oct 2008
So i guess even Azusa is not immune against status changes!!
so cute kawaii LOLI AZUSA!!! step on me!
5/5.

Jun 19, 2021 12:31 PM
Jul 2016
lolll, is that a minecraft reference?
Jun 19, 2021 12:58 PM

Sep 2020
Pic of the Day! Loved
Jun 19, 2021 12:58 PM

Jun 2017
Well I certainly didn't expect Azusa to become a loli and get taken to a ride by everyone, even the loli demon princess messed with her. lol

Next week is last episode. :/
Jun 19, 2021 1:00 PM

Sep 2020
Another Halkara brillance

Jun 19, 2021 1:04 PM

Sep 2020
Literally Today's episode - Patting Hugging Patting

Jun 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Sep 2020
Kiddie Punchhh!!
Jun 19, 2021 1:58 PM
Feb 2019
We got this along with the new special to youjo senki, I was quite surprised, because adult mind in childlike body sure gave me the feels of tanya here as well as of haibara ai from detective conan.

And btw, it'd be a lot more like Azusa to just fly to the top with magic - even if there was no opening, she could just punch a hole in the wall of the tree to get there.

This episode was as it seems, more focused on building up the characters of leviathan sisters, so I get it, why had the author Azusa not fly by herself.
Jun 19, 2021 2:59 PM

Apr 2018
Damn those mushroom looks good except the one that makes you shrink.
Jun 19, 2021 5:32 PM

Apr 2015
In that one moment of shrinking, everyone in that house had become the big sister for a few days. Smol Azusa was adorable af.
Jun 19, 2021 5:39 PM

Sep 2020
mini Azusa is way too fluffy to handle,affness.
the yuri is strong on this episode and wolaah, i love it,te-he~

But aff, its gonna end soon, my mood booster will end soon,affff
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jun 19, 2021 5:51 PM

Jul 2020
Fun episode.

This was a really cute episode, having Azusa become a child in this one. It was really adorable seeing Azusa in that state, and reminded me why Azusa is my favorite character this season.
Jun 19, 2021 9:21 PM
Aug 2018
Beauxite said:
mini Azusa is way too fluffy to handle,affness.
the yuri is strong on this episode and wolaah, i love it,te-he~

But aff, its gonna end soon, my mood booster will end soon,affff
it may get another season i hope
Jun 19, 2021 10:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fuck, Halkara messing up Azusa again! But, well, its not that bad actually. A lot of adorable moe shit moments coming from loli Azusa. So, heck yeah, thank you very much for your little shit act, meme elf! Ofc everyone loved the petite Azusa. Loved that duo dragon petting time to Azusa, and then Beelzebububu reaction too. Golden time. Even Pekora, on her little time there, had no shame to even toying her dear sister like those. Mischievous, demon lord loli, never cease to amazed me. I wonder why Azusa still considering her as a pure being. She was clearly a cultural loli. So i hope someday Azusa realized that shit and give it all she have to quench the thirst of those demon lord loli. Well, doujin always be the right place for those kind of things, right?

Great episode as always, and whatever the final story is, i still love this shit no matter what.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 19, 2021 11:18 PM

Oct 2016
Yuuki Aoi's range is pretty fucking insane. Great episode! After next week, I won't have this serotonin inducing show anymore T_T. Anyone here know if there's enough material for a season 2? Cause I really want a season 2.

Smol Azusa is so cute, I love how everyone got their way with her lmao. Ah yes, the world tree is a tourist trap, truly demonic business practices. The Vania and Fatla moment were pretty sweet, Azusa got trolled but at least they got some sisterly bonding. Did not expect the medicine to be Eno's lmao, that was great. PECORA NO! You must stay pure for the sake of world peace.

Really looking forward to the last episode... I am sad.
Jun 20, 2021 12:24 AM
Dec 2020
what we can learn here is that never trust people with voice as silly as Halkara's. I wanna say that this gal never do anything right, but turning Azusa smol is not one of them.

God Bless smol Azusa

PS: Please no FBI, I just adore cute kids, not sexually of course.
Jun 20, 2021 8:44 AM
Apr 2021
sKyBlazer08 said:
Yuuki Aoi's range is pretty fucking insane. Great episode! After next week, I won't have this serotonin inducing show anymore T_T. Anyone here know if there's enough material for a season 2? Cause I really want a season 2.

The series is still going and on its 17th light novel volume soon. The anime is at volume 4 and it skipped a lot! So yes, they could make 4 seasons of this with ease if they wanted, I hope we get another season too.

By the way, check out the English dub, it's really good too!
62test8Jun 20, 2021 8:49 AM
Jun 20, 2021 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
azusa voted to be small, it was very different from normal, but it was a good episode to be honest, it also had several funny heads.
Jun 20, 2021 2:21 PM
Jan 2021
Serafos said:
Mini Azusa was too adorable. That was a hilarious mushroom party.

The fluffiest anime of the season is coming to an end. :( I'm going to miss this show.

Yeah im gonna miss this show too...
Jun 20, 2021 2:26 PM
Jan 2021
I dont want this show to end noooooo😭😭
Jun 20, 2021 6:42 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 11 and its good.. and in this episode, it talks about if when u shrink or turn into a kid, and i mean only the body and not with the heart or soul.. since for that, u would also need to have some kind of magic to rewind the mind back into when u were a kid.. where that kind of magic can only be learned thru fantasy, and can be learned thru a time grimoire or book.. well, i can imagine myself if my body would go back, or become younger.. like being a teen younger.. i may not be able to do anything in this present time if that was the case.. like helping out in the store and many more things that i must do in present time.. which is why azusa really need to turn back.. anyways, i rate the episode a 8.5 of 10, 8.5 for story and 9 for art.. :)
Jun 20, 2021 8:19 PM
Aug 2018
Benzoloo said:
Serafos said:
Mini Azusa was too adorable. That was a hilarious mushroom party.

The fluffiest anime of the season is coming to an end. :( I'm going to miss this show.

Yeah im gonna miss this show too...
it may get new season
Jun 20, 2021 8:19 PM
Aug 2018
Benzoloo said:
it may get second season
Jun 20, 2021 8:20 PM
Aug 2018
horhecoolz08 said:
Its now episode 11 and its good.. and in this episode, it talks about if when u shrink or turn into a kid, and i mean only the body and not with the heart or soul.. since for that, u would also need to have some kind of magic to rewind the mind back into when u were a kid.. where that kind of magic can only be learned thru fantasy, and can be learned thru a time grimoire or book.. well, i can imagine myself if my body would go back, or become younger.. like being a teen younger.. i may not be able to do anything in this present time if that was the case.. like helping out in the store and many more things that i must do in present time.. which is why azusa really need to turn back.. anyways, i rate the episode a 8.5 of 10, 8.5 for story and 9 for art.. :)
i hope they renew for second season
Jun 20, 2021 8:28 PM
Mar 2021
Sayan_Pal said:
horhecoolz08 said:
i hope they renew for second season

Yeah.. tho this anime is intended to be a light anime, i also would like a season 2 if possible.. the anime itself is nice, and i like it as well.. 😁
Jun 20, 2021 8:48 PM
Jan 2021
Sayan_Pal said:
Benzoloo said:
it may get second season

Brother don't give me hope...
Jun 20, 2021 9:14 PM

Jan 2020
Not my favorite episode in the series but it was still passable. I can't be surprised that pecora pranked all of them like that lol.

It'll be sad seeing this end next week. I'll miss it

Jun 20, 2021 11:39 PM
Aug 2018
Benzoloo said:
Sayan_Pal said:
it may get second season

there is high chance for season two, as viewership
Jun 20, 2021 11:40 PM
Aug 2018
ManWild said:
Not my favorite episode in the series but it was still passable. I can't be surprised that pecora pranked all of them like that lol.

It'll be sad seeing this end next week. I'll miss it
it may get season two
Jun 20, 2021 11:46 PM
Jan 2021
Sayan_Pal said:
Benzoloo said:

there is high chance for season two, as viewership

Why u sound so sure though
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Jun 26, 2021

121 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 10, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

62 by blitzepidemic »»
Feb 16, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

81 by Jae_is_Here »»
Jan 12, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

118 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 9, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 29, 2021

66 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 5, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.