Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2021 3:45 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't expect Adam to actually beat Zeus, but that ending still shocked me. I was hoping for Zeus to be about to win and then hand the victory to Adam due to the effort that Adam displayed, but this still was a nice and believable turnout.

Poor Adam. His Valkyrie didn't even appear to do anything. Like I get it that brass knuckles pack a punch, and her presence strengthens him, but she still didn't appear to contribute much.

The end flurry of punches was more of a slideshow of manga-like panels, but it was only for a minute and wasn't too distracting.

That fight was definitely better than the first one.

The next fight with Poseidon might be the last battle of this season, so hopefully it is just as good as the Zeus fight.
Jun 17, 2021 5:00 AM

Jan 2021
Honnestly, I feel that Adan should have won. R.i.p. He was and will be my favourite character.... (╥_╥)

Well, third fight, I feel like this is the good one 0.0
Jun 17, 2021 5:16 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... so many emotions in one episode. I cried when Zeus was telling everyone that Adam was fighting even after his death. He was throwing punches long after his death. Made me emotional. Everyone was crying for their father. And, Adam was still thinking of protecting his children. What a great man. Even Zeus praised him. This fight was really good. Adam couldn't beat Zeus but he's a winner in all of our hearts. T_T

Looks like the next fight is gonna be Poseidon vs Sasaki Kojiro.
Jun 17, 2021 9:31 AM
Mar 2020
man that was phenomenal. The score can go to hell, it just proves mal users are animation simps. This show is packed with emotion and intensity and does justice to the manga in almost all aspects but fight animation. 10/10 episode, Adam is just too goated.
we finally saw my boy kojiro at the end, excited to see the third fight
Jun 17, 2021 9:39 AM
Aug 2020
idiosyncratical said:
man that was phenomenal. The score can go to hell, it just proves mal users are animation simps. This show is packed with emotion and intensity and does justice to the manga in almost all aspects but fight animation. 10/10 episode, Adam is just too goated.

Animation simps??? The animation is a literal PowerPoint presentation. You’re not watching animation if it consists of nothing but still pictures changing every second.
Jun 17, 2021 11:23 AM

Oct 2017
#Respect for Adam, he was a true legend till his last breath. He has shown his children that they can win. I'm sure the next fighters will walk in the path he has shown and win. Thou sigh if only the last part of their fight wasn't a slideshow it would have been so much more epic. Anyway next up is Sasaki Kojirou vs Poseidon, this'll be good.
Jun 17, 2021 12:50 PM
Mar 2020
Lati0s said:
idiosyncratical said:

Animation simps??? The animation is a literal PowerPoint presentation. You’re not watching animation if it consists of nothing but still pictures changing every second.
yes. Animation simps, majority of the time anyway. But on the second rewatch, I saw the flaws lol, that last minute of moving coloured manga panels was horrendous. But then again Idrc about animation as much as mal users do so, yes, animation simps
Jun 17, 2021 1:37 PM

Aug 2016
Until the end Adam was the Chad, even in death he fought to protect his children.
Also 24 minutes episode with 30 seconds of still frame moments = power-point animation, about right for modern anime fans.....
OPM S2 all over again, gotta exaggerate everything these days like drama queens.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jun 17, 2021 3:53 PM

Nov 2016
Adam fought and went out like a badass. Epic fight.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 17, 2021 9:10 PM

Dec 2020
wasn't expecting adam to win but man, respect. fought for other people till his death, even after he died. what a lad
Jun 18, 2021 3:50 AM

May 2018
Yes it was well animated until the slideshow like ending T_T rip Adam the legend!
Jun 18, 2021 5:39 AM

Apr 2018
Even after death, he continued to throw punches. This is what you call a fucking goat. But sadly, he died.. It's 2-0 for the gods. Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 18, 2021 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
Legendary Adam. What a way to go out.
Jun 19, 2021 4:50 AM

Jul 2019
Damn, that was close. Legends die standing.
Jun 19, 2021 6:17 AM

Dec 2018
Adam did it greatly, he made us all proud of him.
Too bad the animation isn't great made the battle scene look bad.
Hope a win on the next battle.

Jun 20, 2021 10:55 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Damn it. Even though Adam put up a decent fight, he made sure he went out standing tall. I thought the fight between Adam and Zeus was going to end in a draw, but it wasn't meant to be. With the humans down 0-2 against the Gods, they desperatly need to win their next match against Poseidon.
Jun 23, 2021 2:29 AM
Jan 2020
Damn Adam lost! he should have won he was on top the whole fight and his motivation and ability made him the best man out there. At this point humans seem to be able to fight the gods but not win in the end the human keeps dieing and the valkiries are dropping like flies. It all seems like a pointless effort a pointless waste.
Jun 24, 2021 3:59 AM

Jul 2013
Brünhilde should have picked Kratos
Jun 26, 2021 9:50 AM

May 2015
Yea...it sucks that Adam lost.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 10, 2021 8:49 AM

Feb 2021
Damn I never really expected Adam to win due to Zeus being like the min god with plot armour. I actually felt sad for CHADAM. Proud of my ancestor who gave it all. He gave the best fight until now imo.

Jul 12, 2021 7:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm a bit upset that Zeus won, Adam totally deserved the victory... Well at least his death was epic but the final fight being animated as a slideshow was disappointing. Now seems like there are new opponents, Poseidon vs Kojiro
Jul 15, 2021 9:11 AM

Jul 2016
Damn, the entirety of Adam was boring. The personality of a perfect edgy boy coupled with a ridiculously op strength, dumb backstory and the fight was lackluster. The ending of the fight was okay though. And even Zeus's personality was almost redeemed.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Jul 22, 2021 6:16 AM
Oct 2019
Damn that was a Good Fight...
It was well Animated till the Slideshow in the end, but I'm still enjoying it.

I thought Adam got this W, even our Father can't defeat a God
RIP Adam...

So what can i expecting from Sasaki Kojiro?
Aug 20, 2021 7:00 PM

Jul 2016
For such acclaimed fight, Adam vs. Zeus sure ended up being a quite uninteresting one. Seriously, despite the long ass flashbacks, Lu Bu vs. Thor was still miles better in terms of hype and tension.
Aug 21, 2021 8:16 AM

Jan 2021
"It's alright, don't cry, your dad is here to protect you." I don't care that Adam lost, he continued to fight even after he died to save and protect his children, namely mankind.. he really deserves a respect. I'm really sad but yeah Zeus is an incredibly great god.

"Göll, would you mind to keeping your mouth shut, please? If you don't, I just might have to remove your head." Lol please tell her, Brunhilde. She is noisy and annoying.

Aug 27, 2021 12:35 AM

May 2015
If it wasn't for the PowerPoint presentation of a fight, this would have been legendary.
Adam was a great character.
Dec 12, 2021 2:48 PM

Oct 2013
I'm rarely moved by any anime or show in general, but Adam's determination and motivation really moved me. I hoped till the very end that he might make a miracle and defeat somehow such god as Zeus.
Dec 20, 2021 10:26 AM

Mar 2021
I wish they would stop it with the spamming stills! I enjoyed this fight ruined it a bit with the still spam towards the end Adam was awesome. Damn I never wanted a hug so much surprised this anime actually has some decent funny moments.
Jan 11, 2022 1:06 AM

Nov 2019
My analysis of this series has been spot on so far, obviously Adam would get demolished first because he's a literal copy he'd be inferior to the god that created him.

The episode ended at 14min and the rest of the 7 minutes was the Valkyrie pouting and introducing the next opponent. The fight between Adam and Zeus lasted 3 episodes and was getting better in terms of entertainment but there is still a lot of unnecessary content like reaction shots, back and forth fighting, getting into the zone and getting out of the zone etc.

I just hope Poseidon's fight doesn't have as much flashbacks or reaction shots which is asking for a lot.

A lot more action than the Lu Bu v Thor fight even though 90% of the time it was just panning stills and reactions after some random miracle happened.
Apr 17, 2022 3:34 AM

Jan 2014
Adam should've won, such a waste of potential.
Aug 31, 2022 1:34 AM
Jun 2013
The second Zeus was revealed as Adam's opponent I knew he was going to lose since Zeus is a big main character in the show. It sucks that Adam lost still since he was pretty likeable. At least he went out like a badass and inspired his children. Hell even Zeus himself said he was godly strong and that he could've one. I guess it also means Adam is the strongest human fighter from here on out since he stood toe to toe with Zeus. Also zeus saved visnues ass by taking his place since he would've no doubt died.
Jan 14, 2023 1:37 AM

Oct 2015
Overheat?? Lol so Adam is like a machine now.

Last episode, I was hoping Adam would get hit by Zeus to see a fight that is not one-sided. I got what I wanted, but... *sigh* I didn't want Adam to lose.

I gotta admit, when Adam grabbed Zeus, I got excited for the first time in this anime. But that powerpoint presentation that happened the next second killed every emotion I had and I was back to my blank face. Then Adam lost. And I am fairly disappointed. I hate this show now.

I don't care about anything anymore... is what I said until Sasaki Kojiro showed up. I will have to keep watching. Fu-
   HuaLian <3
Jan 27, 2023 6:48 PM

Mar 2010
My perception of adam has completely changed.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 13, 2023 2:22 PM
Mar 2018
yo the god's side are fucking rigged to win no matter what. humanity lost like 2 round now
Apr 26, 2023 6:23 PM
Dec 2019
if the father of mankind cant even win then this anime is going nowhere. i cant believe i have to flat out drop an anime series for the first time ever. waste of time
Aug 9, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2023
it can be watched, but there are shortcomings
Oct 14, 2023 12:55 AM

Jan 2020
Moral of the fight: A copy can't be better than the original

2 consecutive losses for Human....I bethere will be a turning point soon....
Oct 27, 2023 12:48 AM

Aug 2021
The second match finally comes to an end, with Zeus winning over Adam. Hrist is pissed off.
Feb 3, 1:53 AM

Jul 2013
Wtf man, if Adam was fighting any god other than Zeus he would've won.
Feb 13, 9:10 PM
Aug 2021
Upsetting that Adam lost but still an amazing fight.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 7 Discussion

anime-prime - Jun 17, 2021

31 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 6 Discussion

39 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 5 Discussion

33 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 3 Discussion

32 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 3:13 PM

» This should be watched as a comedy

Sharri - Apr 11

0 by Sharri »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.