Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 13, 2021 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Diablo looked pretty badass this episode. He's gotta show why he is a demon lord after all.

Idk how to feel about this alliance between Fanis and Diablo so far. His reactions to thie elf harem was priceless though. At least Diablo has one less enemy to deal and they managed to make everything right again.
May 13, 2021 12:01 PM

Jul 2020
Diablo for sure is a jokeman, with that 'damn you raijuu' attitude to the harem causing him to go berserk had me dying, as though he hadn't look at his own party xD. Horn's little speech was kinda nice, and good to know she's joining the others. I liked how they included a flashback but it was incredibly short, would've appreciated a longer one with more context so diablo felt more human rather than a weirdo xD. Did they brush over the curse of was it just me? The town seems to be celebrating but I don't remember the curse being lifted off of everyone tho, and I don't get how they're acting chummy with the person that was clearly exploiting the poor of her own city but I digress
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Nov 2019
The superior harem won. Fully wreaked havoc on the battlefield.

May 13, 2021 12:10 PM

Jun 2019
Quite a bloody start there on the battlefield. Well, it's a battlefield. Diablo saved the day for Fanir but damn she was having a lot of trouble there.

The funny thing was Diablo got jealous of the other demon lord, Varakne because he was doing some kissing, groping with his brides but our boy is still a virgin, which gave him the urge to beat him up. LOL

Pretty sweet of Diablo to rescue Horn from those monsters. The episode in general showed how OP Diablo actually is.
May 13, 2021 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
It's only clear that the Demon Lord Varakness, his Fallen army and strong harem are here to thwart the peace. If Fanis and her human army is to survive, having Diablo and his harem along would prove the difference between victory and defeat.

Rose is one loyal, thirsty and insanely powerful maid servant, not to mention another addition to Diablo's harem, and they easily turned things around for a start. And since Diablo knows every trick of the trade, defeating Varakness and his harem is an easy job of insane OPness.

Even Horn going through her past troubles, she had the guts, and Diablo did the rest of the work of dismissing low-level trash mobs.

This is why you don't mess with the TRUE Demon Lord Diablo, he's powerful and worth fearing every inch. Spectacular episode just like Season 1 levels.
May 13, 2021 12:16 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The demons really have the humans outmatched huh. Looks like this time the enemy is a daemonic pervert. Still Fanis sure was brave standing firm against the demons despite the odds arrayed against her. The new gear that they got from the dungeon really increased their combat ability substantially. Rose's combat ability is as scary as ever. Jealousy though can be quite the motivating factor especially for Diablo. Before his demise the demon lord and his wives provided quite the entertaining if one sided battle. Looks like Diablo might gain Horn as a new companion soon by the looks of it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2021 12:18 PM

Feb 2019
What an episode! So much happened this week. We knew Diablo would come in and save Fanis, but damn what a spectacular entrance. Made Varakness look like a little kid. The look on his face after the final blow when he realised the real demon lord was on the scene.. chef’s kiss.

Nice wholesome Diablo moment at the end with Horn. Welcome to the team full time , along with Rose. Excited for the second half.
May 13, 2021 12:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Diablo destroyed that fake demon lord and his whole harem after seeing them kissing, it was hilarious xD
And nice how he helped Horn at the end, it was cute!
May 13, 2021 12:41 PM

Apr 2018
Damn Diablo really loves to joke around until he meets someone living his life. Well then he really gets serious. They fought well.
Ending cover; amazing.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 13, 2021 12:54 PM

Aug 2020
Diablo is still unmatched by every enemy he's encountered. I want to see someone who rivals him.
May 13, 2021 1:06 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It didn't take long for Diablo and his party/harem to destroy the Demon Lords army and save the people of Zicron tower. Seeing Diablo beat up the demon lord and his harem hilarious and badass.
May 13, 2021 1:28 PM

Nov 2014
Perfect episode. Diablo trashed everyone without any trouble and got all the glory (and girls) he deserves.
Now all I need is that ending card without text...
Actually, it's on Kantoku's twitter: https://twitter.com/kantoku_5th/status/1392886675437625345/photo/1
May 13, 2021 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
Like how Rose got a few more appearances in the OP.
Was funny how mad Diablo got considering he basically has his own harem, rip demon guy and his wives.
Keep those ending cards coming hehe.
nerfxMay 13, 2021 1:55 PM
May 13, 2021 1:57 PM

May 2018
ngl I would rage at the harem as well
May 13, 2021 2:03 PM

Sep 2019
Diablo was mad because he could have the same life if he had more balls. It looks like we'll finally see Glebsklem again.

Nice end card.
May 13, 2021 2:40 PM

Jun 2016
Overwhelming Victory!
Best Harem Won!

^_^
May 13, 2021 3:17 PM
Apr 2016
It's still pretty weird he can kill all those people without batting an eye...

I mean, I know they were enemies, but can you imagine being transported to some different world and then start killing people without feeling absolutely anything? Even when somebody is screaming "I don't want to die"? There would have to be something seriously wrong with you...

Or maybe he just doesn't see anybody from that world as a real person, but more like a game character...?

JanPriMay 13, 2021 3:24 PM
May 13, 2021 3:25 PM

Apr 2015
Glad to see Rose being able to leave the dungeon.

Diablo dominating. Loved how he downed a dozen of potions in one go like that, to go absolutely nuts on that demon commander and his "harem". Diablo does not realize the harem he has got himself and it's only growing.
May 13, 2021 3:29 PM

Apr 2020
All hail Diablo. The Destroyer of Harems.
May 13, 2021 3:41 PM
Feb 2021
I need more rem, and the elf screen time. This episode was fine, just a final ark episode for their journey. I think it's funny that diablo killed a whole enemy harem because.. Harem. Not even realizing that he himself is in a harem.

I think as a whole this season feels more of quantity than quality of waifus. Which kinda makes this show feel even more trashy
May 13, 2021 4:58 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty nice episode. Diablo went wild and slayed some thots.

Is Rose a closet M? lol

Amazing end card too!

Too bad there are only 4 eps left, we could use some more quality service but with all the harem additions it is hard to divide time on each girl and looks like loli demon will be back next week.
May 13, 2021 5:30 PM

Nov 2017
I don't know if anyone of those mentioning Diablo going apeshit at Varakness and his harem remember,but in the first LN,it states he had a habit of going over the top on normies who flirt in front of him,or wore wedding rings in the game he was in.Think the first season implied the same too.
Still,the fact that he spends a good amount of time groping Shera's,Rems and virtually anyone elses tits,then I appreciate the irony :)
And Rose,finally out and about,and the first thing she does is "cleaning" :D - Theres a maid I'd happily have around the house ;)
It's nice to see Diablo finally letting loose,and proving that,even though he's a virgin,anyone who shows his non-virginity to him is going to get a MAJOR beatdown :)
And finally,why is it that one of the best features of this anime is,the END CARD? - Seriously good this week,though more Rose would be an improvement ;D
May 13, 2021 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
The fact that Diablo got serious because of Jealously was so funny. I loved it.
Really good episode. I want Fanis added to the Harem.

That end card...I've seen that Pool before XD

Klem and Edelgard return next week.
SoraSenpaiMay 13, 2021 5:38 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 13, 2021 6:45 PM

Oct 2008
that was pure overkill of Diablo!
it was a wrong decision for Varakness to piss-off Diablo with his harem!
that was sheer satisfaction!
5/5.

May 13, 2021 7:57 PM

Jan 2013
This was truly a fantastic episode, i wanted and they delivered! What a solid episode man.
Diablo finally went all out, in a single episode he killed all his wives and destroyed Varakness, but i do feel like he will return in the future.

And the whole Horn scene made this episode x10 better.

That ED card tho.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 14, 2021 4:03 AM
May 2014
nub healer, let her teammates die, kick and report
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2021 4:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rose happy being called an item. Such a good maid you had there, Diablo. Horn couldn't even reject her master wish. Thats also good.

The king of Zircon tower under a great pressure. I found Varak and his harem quite entertaining, and wanting the lady with huge breast gun join his side for good shit. Too bad Diablo won't let the side character got all of the highlight. Thats the battle of harem served for you in these based season. Diablo with his harem party, against the demon commander Varak with his three lewd wives and his weaklings that got wiped out easily by Rem and Shera. Three wives of Varak unexpectedly very loyal to him, idk why. Diablo simply mad and jealous over Varak cultured activity. Its amusing enough seeing his anger like that, even though for sure Diablo can get that shit too. But, Isekai Maou can't let the side character get more attention than him, for sure. He simply destroyed all of them without any sweat. Sasuga!

The part with Horn is simply a wholesome scene. Loli bunny always adorable. Idk why they make it very dramatic, but its sure cute, so i don't mind that at all.

Now i can't wait seeing the lady gun action with Diablo, hope it happens next episode. Because Diablo really deserved some reward. Or not?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 14, 2021 4:48 AM

Oct 2017
Welp that was fast, so this dude was a random nobody too at the end of the day cause Diablo's just too strong. Horn was great there at the end, she was brave. Glad to have her onboard permanently. Also I need an item like Rose. The ending card was lewd.
May 14, 2021 7:20 AM

Feb 2014
Well, that "demon lord" was a case of talking the talk, but was unable to walk the walk.

It was pretty amusing to see Diablo getting triggered by the sight of the weak demon lord showing his harem off, so I don't blame him for going all out and teaching the other guy a proper lesson.

However, this episode was at its best during the later stages, when Horn was cornered by her former "teammates", where despite being on the receiving end, she didn't hesitate in saying how she loves her new friends and thankfully enough, Diablo was there to take the trash out.

Diablo carrying Horn back while having a nice talk was very wholesome. =)

Once again, we were blessed by another excellent ED card. Rem looks so damn hot, though...
May 14, 2021 7:53 AM

Oct 2007
I was laughing so hard when Diablo start slaughtering Varakness wives, and then brutally butchered Varakness himself.

well, Diablo has more wives anyway. lol
May 14, 2021 9:38 AM
Oct 2018
The episode was really badass.
The diablo was jealous of a harem with 3 girls despite having 5 girls of his own.
The episode was really good though.
May 14, 2021 11:20 AM
Apr 2016
the fight was a little too easy, i hope a real adventure will happen at some point
May 14, 2021 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
Big mistake to be sexually active in front of Diablo, may they learn that lesson on their next life.
May 14, 2021 11:44 AM

Oct 2020
Lovedddd this episode, The reasons for Diablo's motivation to end that commander is amazing lol. +1 rating just because of that. Cant wait for next week!

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

May 14, 2021 11:45 AM

Oct 2020
But considering how Diablo is 150 and (presumably maxed), that commander being at lv160 seems bogus. Unless I missed something?

May 14, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2019
SaintZeph said:
But considering how Diablo is 150 and (presumably maxed), that commander being at lv160 seems bogus. Unless I missed something?

Diablo was max level in the game. He's not in the game anymore so the rules have changed. He thinks he has leveled up because he feels stronger.
May 14, 2021 1:42 PM

Oct 2020
Yaggamy said:
SaintZeph said:

Diablo was max level in the game. He's not in the game anymore so the rules have changed. He thinks he has leveled up because he feels stronger.

Do you know what the new max level is or is it uncapped? We've met multiple levels 100s on this arc so you've a point there. Hopefully, they tell us soon.

May 14, 2021 2:54 PM

Aug 2019
SaintZeph said:
Yaggamy said:

Do you know what the new max level is or is it uncapped? We've met multiple levels 100s on this arc so you've a point there. Hopefully, they tell us soon.

The classes have level caps of 150 that can be unlocked somehow later on. But a character can have multiple classes at once.
So basically Diablo is leveling up, but his magic isn't getting any stronger because he maxed out the sorceress class.
May 15, 2021 1:49 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Imagine getting jealous of someone else's harem when you have your own better harem. lmao Diablo.
May 15, 2021 8:07 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, that was a pretty one-sided ass whoopin' diablo doled out near the end. Guess no one gets to have a harem except him.
May 15, 2021 9:25 AM
Jan 2021
that fighting scene was amazing, diablo got jealous over their harem but damn i didn't expect to get shivers over that fight scene.
May 15, 2021 1:11 PM

Dec 2012
"It's basic tactics to target the healer first"
He read my mind heh
May 15, 2021 2:49 PM
Jul 2019
well, Rest In Peace, Demon Lord Varakness and harem
May 15, 2021 2:54 PM

Nov 2009
Jealousy is a dangerous thing... it turns a Demon Lord into a True Demon Lord.

RIP demon Harem girls.

(interestingly, Diablo is only Jealous cause he couldn't do all those Lewd things to his own harem cause deep down, his inner self is still a weaksauce.

But then again... I guess that's actually better in a way, cause it also means he treasures his harem and doesn't just use them as pleasure toys like what Varakness is doing with his harem

Tho the girls are the ones that's trying to "use" Diablos... LOL

Just like all the End Cards are suggesting... >_> booba, TBH, I think I am developing an Elf and Neko fetish from looking at all these End Cards...)
amlgMay 15, 2021 3:04 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 16, 2021 1:06 AM

Oct 2007
curzon17 said:
Damn, that was a pretty one-sided ass whoopin' diablo doled out near the end. Guess no one gets to have a harem except him.

yeah, except for the surprise neck grab (which did not do much), Diablo received no damage.

Varakness was burned with Flare Burst which also killed last waifu, tortured with White Nova, right arm cut off, then finally hacked to pieces. It's the punishment for being "womanizer". lol

May 16, 2021 4:21 PM

Mar 2013
I find it stupid how the MC gets infuriated with the enemy having a harem, yet not realising he's leading his own as well.

Also I feel bad for those harem girls, especially the healer. Kinda surprising he doesn't bat an eye when it comes to kill someone considering he's an otaku and introvert who suddenly got summoned in a different world.
May 17, 2021 4:49 PM
Jun 2014
This was lame. Diablo literally has his own harem. What is there to be jealous of? And why was Varakness so weak? And they made Fanis look so weak after making her seem so strong at her introduction. Nah. I'm not with how this turned out. Super anticlimatic. Give this guy some balls and actual suspense and competent enemies.
May 18, 2021 9:42 AM

Jan 2021
Finally a good episode, all the episodes till now were quite boring. Diablo defeated Varakness like nothing and showed us how powerful he is as always.
May 18, 2021 1:00 PM

Aug 2019
chaosnetwork said:
This was lame. Diablo literally has his own harem. What is there to be jealous of? And why was Varakness so weak? And they made Fanis look so weak after making her seem so strong at her introduction. Nah. I'm not with how this turned out. Super anticlimatic. Give this guy some balls and actual suspense and competent enemies.

Diablo's easily triggered by couples on the battlefield. This was explained in season 1.
And he doesn't consider the girls his harem.

Varakness wasn't weak. It's just that Diablo got a huge upgrade in gear from his treasure room. For example, his new armor gives him str buff, his weapon increases magic damage by x7 (also the mana drain too), but the anime skipped these details.
Another reason why he steamrolled Varakness was that he finally got access to MP potions, so he could go all out. Before this fight he was always using up almost all of his MP and was fatigued because of this.
Jun 5, 2021 5:36 PM

Mar 2010
It was so refreshing seeing diablo be OP asf. Really makes me enjoy the series more. Twas funny asf to see him pissed about that harem.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

PetelgeuseDES - May 20, 2021

12 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Apr 23, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2021

67 by Kaninchens »»
Feb 26, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2021

86 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

53 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2021

59 by kirA_-_ »»
Jan 22, 12:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.