Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 2, 2021 5:57 PM

Oct 2012
Team Godou!

Honestly, I was thinking she's playing with him but those eyes don't lie. Don't really understand what date means when they are both visiting the restaurant regularly and she already properly confessed (she even said kokuhaku suru) but well.

Now, this is interesting contrast because we have young girl with awful lot of experience on one side and vigin onee-san type on the other side. Their interaction will be surely very interesting in the future, provided they will start seeing each other regularly (my guess is they will start eating at his place with Sayu cooking for them, else her kitchen skill wouldn't be emphasized in this episode.. although other people may join too at this point). Also, Hashimoto is listed as main for this series and right now he only has side-role, so he is still waiting for his spotlight (or is this quiet married coworker actual villain afterall?).

And the last scene simply comfirmed my thoughts.

She was really raped (by her mother's new boyfriend?) and then she tried to suicide by jumping from school roof (or was it her best friend?).

It seems the future developement will be even darker as her past is slowly unraveled. And I would bet that when everything would get finally happy to the point she would think she found the new home, the coworker guy who slept with her before returns from business trip and asks her for sex again. If she didn't run now, she will run in the future. And someone will probably try to rape her blond friend from konbini too. Else her safe return to home wouldn't be emphasized this time. We will be probably getting some carefree slice of life moments now until shit gets real around ep6-7.

Edit: I just realized that OP already shown what happens in the future - she'll try to suicide again and he'll (hopefully) save her, only her phone gets wasted.

And we also got snippet of what happens in the future:

Mich666May 3, 2021 3:55 AM
May 2, 2021 6:33 PM
Dec 2018
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
OOOOh Gotou san you bimbo 1st you dumped the guy and now you wanna be with the guy.

you can't dump someone that you aren't with.
May 2, 2021 10:06 PM

Jan 2019
Looks like Sayu has a dark past and deep trauma, as we suspected. Seems to be connected to a friend, and giving the framing of that friend, potentially a suicide attempt.

If this show can handle all this well at once, it'll be an all time great.
May 3, 2021 11:33 PM
Apr 2020
Gotou route all the way. Now that she confessed, this is even more possible now. lol

May 4, 2021 7:34 PM

Nov 2014
That sayu's boss girl is really annoying, first day of work and shes already asking to go to her house and starts sticking her nose in her personal life? jesus

On other hand, my image of gotou improved a bit after her confession, makes kinda understandable her behavior, but why has yoshida to be such an ass now? also asking her to sleep with him right after that is like, man...
May 6, 2021 9:40 AM

Jan 2021
I sincerely hope Gotou and Yoshida become a couple later into the series, as their affection for each other is mutual and I also want mah boi Yoshida to be happy😊,

But seriously I couldn't make heads or tails of what Gotou said, she genuinely likes Yoshida then why on earth does she think the time isn't r8 for dating, despite Yoshida being a grown up and responsible adult? And what's lying about it gonna accomplish when she could have just talked it out with him during the first time instead of breaking his heart?

May 7, 2021 12:36 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, the more I see Gotou-san, the more she looks beautiful. Not to mention that onee-san type character is my weakness.

Oooh.. And she is actually in love with Yoshida!

Gotou-san is still a virgin while Sayu has already been f*cked by many men. How contrary. How in the world does Sayu get herself in that kind of life, I wonder.

Sayu's brief flashback appeared out of nowher, it scared me to hell.
May 12, 2021 5:03 AM

Feb 2019
I don't trust Gotou at all. She seems fishy.
May 12, 2021 9:34 AM

Aug 2014
This is really great anime ;d
I did not expect for Gotou to open up so fast, maybe she felt the threat of losing him to other girl :D

I had so much laughter in this episode ;]

but I never heard that Japanese are so interested in the lives of others or even nosy ?

I hope she is not pregnant with one of the previous guys.
Thyriad-oPPailovMay 12, 2021 11:41 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 15, 2021 7:06 PM

Jun 2016
I dont get this Gotou-ssan girl at all.
May 25, 2021 12:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I didn't expect Gotou to have no experience with men xD but well
Jun 6, 2021 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
I don't trust Gotou tbh. Guess in the next few episodes we'll see if she's sincere.

Jun 8, 2021 4:47 AM

Oct 2016
Darken-sanJun 8, 2021 8:49 PM
Jun 8, 2021 2:21 PM

Dec 2008
I'm just catching up to this anime so i don't know how it'll turn out later, but damn, I'm amazed by mc's bullshit meter not bursting through the roof after hearing what Gotou said... All his blood must be in the south.
Jun 22, 2021 3:58 AM

Oct 2020
Good episode. I liked how they connected Yoshida being rejected by Gojou leading him to meet Sayu and then Gojou's intuition because she thought "it wasn't the right time" pretty cool

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2021 8:54 PM

Oct 2013
bruh I've got to move to Japan, wtf...

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 29, 2021 8:09 PM

Nov 2014
Ngl but Gotou's character could've been better off with a boyfriend and forever distant to the main character. Not sure what the author is planning... this is just going to turn into a harem, isn't it? No matter how interesting the premise is at first, it will eventually get to that point.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jul 14, 2021 5:37 AM

Jun 2020
Sayu was already helpful just by doing chores now she's getting a job to I guess wither her boredness away and found a really nice co-worker today which was nice

She's quite nice as well and doesn't show any rudeness by any means at the moment and her intuition seems to catch up between the two

Gotou is a bit weird right now which doesn't connect to some of her actions from the earlier episodes which I find uncomfortable, Those memories that Sayu saw were disturbing and I hope it's not scarring at least.
Jul 19, 2021 6:21 AM

Aug 2018
Asami seems like she wanted to check if Sayu is alright.. Well, that's why she checked, where she lives.. Asami probably understands that something is still fishy.. But she sees that Sayu smiles at times, and man seems to be good..
By the way, if Sayu is working there legally.. Store would have to pay taxes for her, and register her.. If Sayu is in the missing persons list - we can expect police call or visit.. But if family doesn't care about her, or let her to do whatever she wants - then she won't be in the missing list.. Or then again - maybe she got to work there illegally, this can be as well..
Aug 27, 2021 4:51 PM

Jul 2015
Huh...Gotou lied about having a boyfriend and likes him? Glad Yoshida didn't accept immediately and I hope he isn't blinded by love as these are some major red flags of this troublesome woman.

Sep 20, 2021 4:09 PM
Jul 2021
Omg, an I-Cup Businesswoman who's smokin hot, successful AND she really likes you??! Holy crap, damnit. I was really hoping for the main two to end up together when she turns 18 but that is a TOUGH thing to pass up lmao. Especially since he loved her for years. Ugh I seriously can't tell if she's actually trying to be good or trying to get rid of her while also being a little good. This episode really sucked and was depressing. Also why is this girl always around everywhere (from work). Seriously though how did this guy go from being a rejected guy to basically having a Harem.
DKDiabloLichtSep 20, 2021 4:42 PM
Oct 5, 2021 12:14 PM

Oct 2010
gotou is not a virgin, she only wants to screw up some lives and assert her dominance at the office. I had a female coworker like that, she was angry that one guy and one girl were flirting (those two actually liked each other) and she messed up their relationship with lies and in the end, she banged the dude, then discarded him like used tampons.
Virgin my ass, she had more sex acts then my number of forum posts.
Oct 8, 2021 8:18 AM

Nov 2013
I still like Gotou, but she is such a lying bitch.
Jan 31, 2022 6:59 PM
Sep 2021
whatever happens don't trust Gotou airi she litreally said that she likes to be a mysterious person
Mar 27, 2022 9:57 PM

Aug 2017
MC is BALLING with his harem now up to four. Bona fide best girl award goes to--our new gyaru, yabai! MC manning up with Gotou and putting her in her place, I like it. This is REALISTIC--girls go for guys with harems, it's called external validation.

Oh yeah MC has to drop the original girl with the damaged goods. White stuff on her hands and psych issues, c'mon man why bother when you've got other viable babes in line. This is the beauty of the harem, drop the bad ones like hot potatoes.

Gvendoline said:
I still like Gotou, but she is such a lying bitch.

It's not lying. Girls will drop the B bomb if they don't find a guy quite up to snuff. Easier than outright telling the guy he isn't good enough.
CarbonMDMar 27, 2022 10:07 PM
Mar 27, 2022 10:04 PM

Aug 2017
Someonerandom0x0 said:
I dont want to believe it but i want a confirmation why was her hand wet and what was that

Spilled some milk my friend

No use crying over spilled milk eh
May 9, 2022 5:01 AM
Sep 2021
Nice episode sayu got a job and gotou said to Hideyoshi she liked him.

I give this episode 6/10.
Oct 7, 2022 4:36 PM

Jan 2021
Gotou.... You sneay devil
Mar 14, 2023 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
So already two women know about Sayu living with him and they both don't care? That's very unlikely and it seems like Gotou will be number three. Not sure what to think about her. On the one hand she seems genuine, but that rejection in episode 1 because of her "intuition"... what the heck?
Apr 9, 2023 12:36 AM
Aug 2016
i think in this episode, the plot was great, but its hurt...a lot.
Apr 29, 2023 7:17 AM

Oct 2022
Gotou-san feel kinda sus, hope she is not that type of girl who always seek attention from men and tease them but never gonna let you have her. I hope she not poke into mc's secret to take advantage of him.
UndefeatedBahamut
Dec 20, 2023 4:56 PM

Nov 2022
For some odd reason I still don't trust the boss. Or anyone that would turn down someone that badly and wait to tell the truth until it looks like he is moving on. Either way I hope I'm wrong cuz its his boss his job could be at stake too
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.