Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 27, 2021 4:08 PM

Jun 2015
Still not sure what to think about what I'm watching. Gotou just seemed to be playing a jealous person until the reveal which I guess puts a lot more stuff into context with the actions and narrative she shown mc. Although I'm still on the bench with the show runners and the narrative showed, Gotou turning up with MC at his house to meet Sayu injects a little positivity into the story.

I guess for the show to get really interesting for me now I need a School Days esq narrative and at some point MC receives Gotous head in a box. Nah, just kidding, but a person with many smiles, who knows!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 27, 2021 4:13 PM
Jun 2013
Gab5 said:
Ahaxx said:

Yeah that's the only thing I find odd about her character but she looking to be great character in my opinion

I'm looking forward to people realising how good she is and that there have been a lot of clues in there from early on, if only they thought about the story and didn't focus on the rent a girlfriend nonsense. Her actions are all pretty reasonable and understandable. Seems like having a large chest, being 28 and being attractive makes someone untrustworthy. Lots a strange prejudices for her crime of not revealing her life story to her coworker.

Well my friend, look around you, is a otaku forum full of "i was never able to get that super hot girl i liked" otakus commenting about romance, you can't expect much maturity, funny thing is that if any of these were in Yoshida's place they would already be dating Gotou in a heartbeat.
Apr 27, 2021 5:56 PM

Oct 2014
That Sayu flashback. If you look closely, there is a scene where she is naked and theres a some sort of white liquid in her hand. I hope I'm wrong but I think her guy before Yoshida makes her drink his cumshot, hence why it makes her vommit while eating good food.

Gotou is a sweet girl. You cant hate her unless you are a Sayu worshipper. I hope Sayu dont get jealous of her. She can be a good motherly figure for her.

Everything will be fine. Just dont do anythjng like running away and let Yoshida takes care of you.
Apr 27, 2021 7:05 PM

Sep 2011
So this episode has taught me that Gotou is either extremely stupid, extremely manipulative, or both.

"Oh, actually I really like you but last week just wasn't the right time."

That is the stupidest thing she could've possibly said in the situation.
Apr 27, 2021 10:56 PM

Apr 2018
Sayu goes to look for work because its not good to stay in the room which makes sense, but Gotou finally confesses. I wonder why she wants to meet Sayu, we also get a brief glimpse of Sayu's past.
Apr 28, 2021 3:24 AM
Dec 2018
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Gab5 said:

I'm looking forward to people realising how good she is and that there have been a lot of clues in there from early on, if only they thought about the story and didn't focus on the rent a girlfriend nonsense. Her actions are all pretty reasonable and understandable. Seems like having a large chest, being 28 and being attractive makes someone untrustworthy. Lots a strange prejudices for her crime of not revealing her life story to her coworker.

Well my friend, look around you, is a otaku forum full of "i was never able to get that super hot girl i liked" otakus commenting about romance, you can't expect much maturity, funny thing is that if any of these were in Yoshida's place they would already be dating Gotou in a heartbeat.

Yes, spot on. I don't consider myself to be the most enlightened guy around but some of the mysogyny is quite amazing. It seems that benig successful, attractive and knowing what you want, and how you want to do things makes you untrustworthy. This, in a world where we watch harem anime all the time and the guy is able to be indecisive and change his mind every 5 minutes. I suppose half of these shows are written by frustrated guys who try to base the MC on themselves, which is why we see so many stories where a totally ordinary guy is being chased by 4 or 5 women. A lot of the viewers seem to be exactly the same. Yoshida isn't anything special, all these conspiracy theories as to why she would be plotting to get him are ridiculous. She has a better job than him and could get guys that were just as good or better at the drop of a hat. Considering the main plot, I'm amazed that no one is looking at it in a different way, and everyone is thinking that she is the typical harem contestant.
Apr 28, 2021 3:26 AM
Dec 2018
Gazz said:
That Sayu flashback. If you look closely, there is a scene where she is naked and theres a some sort of white liquid in her hand. I hope I'm wrong but I think her guy before Yoshida makes her drink his cumshot, hence why it makes her vommit while eating good food.

Gotou is a sweet girl. You cant hate her unless you are a Sayu worshipper. I hope Sayu dont get jealous of her. She can be a good motherly figure for her.

Everything will be fine. Just dont do anythjng like running away and let Yoshida takes care of you.

Exactly, there are a lot of reasons why Gotou could look out for and understand Sayu far more than Yoshida can. But people are still thinking that this should be a competition.
Apr 28, 2021 3:36 AM
Dec 2018
Ahaxx said:
Koustubh said:
Damn people are really hating Gotou, that's funny. 😂😂😂

Anyway, people are going to like her in the next episode anyway when

Anyway, easy 5/5

Yes, the anime has to do it justice. The scene at his house is one of the most important in the story. Hopefully, people will see that they got this wrong. There are more similarities there than people think. It is how they dealt with it that is different.
Apr 28, 2021 4:54 AM

Jan 2011
kiwixcoke said:
Ok wtf, why does Yoshida go out with Gotou, when there is the blonde girl who is more genuine and attractive?

Cose hes into older women with big boobs. He said it himself, like 3 times already, you need to pay attention bro :)
Apr 28, 2021 6:14 AM

Sep 2018
I wonder if I'm watching the same show.

Airi came across as sincerely afraid of getting into a serious relationship (you know, the type that involves sex)

Yoshida made it clear that he isn't interested in her passively accepting they might end up fucking, he wants her to ask him out as a way of her demonstrating that she actively wants sex to be part of the deal.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 28, 2021 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
I admit i was not expecting much from this show, but am blown away. It has zoomed to the top of my favorites list passing just about everything of its genre and most of the rest as well. It has style, depth, fine fine character development and wonderful art and dialog. It is bottom line one of the bet and most mature shows about human sharing and relations I have maybe seen ever in anime. I am so encouraged that such a fine show could emerge in what is otherwise a pretty dry season,or quarter. well done Studio and Director, VA and staff. Can't wait to see what happens. In fact i have rewatched the episodes now once already and that is very unusual for me.

Let's keep going! And i expect and hope that she has invited her new and sassy blond friend to help face down the potential girl friend boss. we will see.

btw the blond girl is NOT attractive really, but she is a good support role. I have no interest at all in seeing her take any kind of active role in the show.

Apr 28, 2021 6:43 AM

May 2015
i dont really trust that women but lets see... the glimpse of Sayu's past made really curious
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Apr 28, 2021 7:20 AM

Mar 2012
Why couldn't Sayu get a part-time job earlier instead of selling her body...
Apr 28, 2021 7:39 AM
Jul 2020
AlexGK said:
kiwixcoke said:
Ok wtf, why does Yoshida go out with Gotou, when there is the blonde girl who is more genuine and attractive?

Cose hes into older women with big boobs. He said it himself, like 3 times already, you need to pay attention bro :)

I'd rather date someone who isn't fake and nosey into who I'm seeing and what I'm doing in my day to day life, then have someone with just 'big boobs' I don't think you understand my point, you need to pay more attention bro :)
Apr 28, 2021 7:49 AM
Nov 2019
To make things simple - the Harem...

Sayu - Troubled teenager (had a major trauma before running away - hinted at in flashback) who has developed a crush on Yoshida and can't understand why he won't have sex with her because she feels it's the only thing of worth she has to offer him.

Asami - Astute teenager working at store, Sayu's first friend since running away, very smart and switched on, clocks the "relationship" they have and takes it on herself to protect Sayu and likes Yoshida (not romantically), she's not what she at first seems.

Mishima - Younger blond haired co-worker who has a crush on Yoshida, looks like she's being setup as the unrequited member of the Yoshida harem - might cause trouble later out of spite due to loosing her man.

Gotou - Older big busted love interest for Yoshida, if she wasn't so hesitant they'd probably be at it like rabbits, she's 100% his type and she's interested but overly-cautious.

Ex-Girlfriend - Older woman, probably won't show up until Ep.7 but what happens when she does will be very interesting provided they adapt it well.

Yoshida - self confessed older woman, big tiddy lover and has had the hots for Gotou for 5 years, has firm beliefs in how a relationship should work and how partners need to love and respect each other before committing to having sex. Also repeatedly states "He's not into teenagers". Has feeling for Sayu but has a hard red-line he won't cross.

Most of this information is taken from the Anime and LN that's been covered to this point (Vol 1 & 2) - a lot of dialogue with Gotou and Yoshida was omitted from the restaurant that would have cleared things up.
Apr 28, 2021 7:51 AM
Nov 2019
Maou_heika said:

Because she needed a fixed home address and a guardian's signature (which Yoshida did) to get a job as she's only 17.
Apr 28, 2021 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
I hate Gotou so god damn much. How are you going to string my man along like that...get jealous and then go "TeeHee Jk I love you" Nah thats Bullshit.

Yoshida deserves better then that snake woman.

Sayu past Trauma coming back to haunt her... please protect this child T_T
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 28, 2021 8:03 AM
Jul 2020
SoraSenpai said:
I hate Gotou so god damn much. How are you going to string my man along like that...get jealous and then go "TeeHee Jk I love you" Nah thats Bullshit.

Yoshida deserves better then that snake woman.

Sayu past Trauma coming back to haunt her... please protect this child T_T

Fax, all the homies hate Gotou
Apr 28, 2021 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
Gazz said:

Lmao. That's hilarious but I don't think that's what it was. She remembered when she wasn't alone and had a friend. Broad guess here but maybe her friend was being abused and Sayu tried to take her place. Her friend is gone, maybe suicide or something else.

That would explain why her parents aren't looking for her. After a scandal like that her family was probably ashamed.
Apr 28, 2021 12:07 PM
May 2019
penrhos said:
To make things simple - the Harem...

Sayu - Troubled teenager (had a major trauma before running away - hinted at in flashback) who has developed a crush on Yoshida and can't understand why he won't have sex with her because she feels it's the only thing of worth she has to offer him.

Asami - Astute teenager working at store, Sayu's first friend since running away, very smart and switched on, clocks the "relationship" they have and takes it on herself to protect Sayu and likes Yoshida (not romantically), she's not what she at first seems.

Mishima - Younger blond haired co-worker who has a crush on Yoshida, looks like she's being setup as the unrequited member of the Yoshida harem - might cause trouble later out of spite due to loosing her man.

Gotou - Older big busted love interest for Yoshida, if she wasn't so hesitant they'd probably be at it like rabbits, she's 100% his type and she's interested but overly-cautious.

Ex-Girlfriend - Older woman, probably won't show up until Ep.7 but what happens when she does will be very interesting provided they adapt it well.

Yoshida - self confessed older woman, big tiddy lover and has had the hots for Gotou for 5 years, has firm beliefs in how a relationship should work and how partners need to love and respect each other before committing to having sex. Also repeatedly states "He's not into teenagers". Has feeling for Sayu but has a hard red-line he won't cross.

Most of this information is taken from the Anime and LN that's been covered to this point (Vol 1 & 2) - a lot of dialogue with Gotou and Yoshida was omitted from the restaurant that would have cleared things up.

Yoshida just needs to get the Hell out of Dodge, all these girls/women have issues.
Apr 28, 2021 12:20 PM

Nov 2008
Maou_heika said:

I would think it's because you can't make enough doing part-time to pay for lodging...

Apr 28, 2021 12:43 PM

Feb 2012
He lies to Asami instead of telling her the truth but now he brings Gotou home, what a Gentleman! Wouldn't it be better to leave Sayu in the care of Gotou since she could handle more serious issues easily which might get him arrested or even risk his job?
Apr 28, 2021 12:55 PM

Jan 2011
kiwixcoke said:
AlexGK said:

I'd rather date someone who isn't fake and nosey into who I'm seeing and what I'm doing in my day to day life, then have someone with just 'big boobs' I don't think you understand my point, you need to pay more attention bro :)

I am totally with you, but its not up to who we would date, its up to who he wants. Your question was why and I answered that.
Maybe you didnt mean this as a question, but rather as a rant at his stupidity :)
Apr 28, 2021 1:39 PM
Nov 2019
Rather than getting hung up on the Gotou lunch then back to Yoshida's flat to see Sayu plot twist, I'm surprised more people aren't commenting on the contents of the flashback that makes Sayu throw up.

It starts about 20 mins into the episode - if you slow playback to 0.25 you can clearly see some major hints.

penrhosApr 29, 2021 3:19 AM
Apr 28, 2021 3:16 PM

Aug 2020

Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Gab5 said:

Gab5 said:
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:

Yes, spot on. I don't consider myself to be the most enlightened guy around but some of the mysogyny is quite amazing. It seems that benig successful, attractive and knowing what you want, and how you want to do things makes you untrustworthy. This, in a world where we watch harem anime all the time and the guy is able to be indecisive and change his mind every 5 minutes. I suppose half of these shows are written by frustrated guys who try to base the MC on themselves, which is why we see so many stories where a totally ordinary guy is being chased by 4 or 5 women. A lot of the viewers seem to be exactly the same. Yoshida isn't anything special, all these conspiracy theories as to why she would be plotting to get him are ridiculous. She has a better job than him and could get guys that were just as good or better at the drop of a hat. Considering the main plot, I'm amazed that no one is looking at it in a different way, and everyone is thinking that she is the typical harem contestant.

I don't usually use this word often because it's kinda lost all it's meaning kinda like the word simp both them are used to insult men online. But all the extremely toxic comments like "goutou needs to die" or "I want to kill Gotou" sounds like 4chan Incel shit no normal guy will say something like that.
Apr 28, 2021 4:48 PM

Jul 2014
This Gotou is definitely playing , she just like the attention of having guys crushing on her lmao
Apr 28, 2021 5:57 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
Two anime about romances featuring adult men and high school females, both of which I ship the main characters with each other and their rivals.

Gotou is a nice, mommy waifu.
Apr 28, 2021 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
Gotou virgin? Yeah, of course... lul. She should just disappear from the anime. The new girl was cute tho
Apr 28, 2021 6:03 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the main character should just be like

https://youtu.be/iIoQ-W6cHmI?t=575
Apr 28, 2021 6:54 PM

Aug 2010
Decided to keep on watching this anime. Yay for Sayu, nay for Gotou, as how Backstreet Boys would sing:

"Quit Playing Games With My Heart"
Apr 28, 2021 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Sayu remembered what happened to her friend(?) in the past. Did her friend commit suicide?

Yoshida brings Gotou to his place. Because of that Sayu thought she was going to get abandoned again, but the kind Yoshida won't let her leave! Really owo
Apr 29, 2021 4:54 AM
Dec 2018
Ahaxx said:

Shinuki_n_Reborn said:

Gab5 said:

I don't usually use this word often because it's kinda lost all it's meaning kinda like the word simp both them are used to insult men online. But all the extremely toxic comments like "goutou needs to die" or "I want to kill Gotou" sounds like 4chan Incel shit no normal guy will say something like that.

Yes, it is pretty scary to see the weird things that people say while at home on their keyboards. These are people walking around freely on the streets!!
Apr 29, 2021 6:00 AM

Sep 2018
maidcafe said:
Gotou virgin? Yeah, of course...

Why's that not possible?

Apr 29, 2021 7:31 AM
Mar 2021
I like that Sayu is taking the initiative and getting a job to help out. I really like Asami and I'm excited to see her and Sayu's friendship development. If Gotou liked Yoshida all along, in my opinion, she should've just said "I like you too I'm just not ready to date" or something like that instead of leaving him hanging like that.
Apr 29, 2021 11:37 AM
Nov 2019
BRO WE HAD THE WHOLE LAST EPISODE teaching that bitch sayu to stop being a bitch and she still is. like just gtfo my screen and let us see gotou for a little while jesus christ i hate sayu wish she wasn't one of the main characters.
Apr 29, 2021 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
borderliner said:
maidcafe said:

Why's that not possible?

It's possible, I just don't believe her
Apr 29, 2021 11:40 AM
Nov 2019
this man rlly let a girl bust into his house. disrespect him in his own house. and kept quiet this is legit naoto hachioji 2.0. as i expected this anime isn't going to get better i will continue it cuz i don't like dropping anime but yea i've given up on it fuck sayu.
Apr 29, 2021 11:42 AM
Feb 2017
The chad Airi>the slut sayu 🥱
Apr 29, 2021 11:49 AM
Dec 2018
borderliner said:
maidcafe said:

Why's that not possible?

Because so many people are stupid or jealous of an anime character.

People who love Sayu saying that she's playing games. He has a 17 year old trying to get in bed with him in his flat for a place to stay!! I think there is other game playing he needs to be more concerned about.
Apr 29, 2021 1:31 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah yeah yeah good episode, my only question....does anyone know the idea behind the gal slang CHASO honorific?

I know I've heard it before but never thought about it.

Thanks
Apr 29, 2021 9:24 PM

Aug 2008
The first half with Asami was fun to watch.

I didn't like the second half, though. I do not like Gotou; everything about her seems really fake.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 30, 2021 6:41 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So we get a short glimpse of Sayu's past, Gotou and Yoshida meet up and dinner at Yoshida's place. I wonder how Gotou meeting Sayu will go. She already met Yuzuha and it felt like a older sister type relationship.

I find it hard to believe Gotou likes Yoshida. She looks kinda jealous when he's on his phone messaging or talking to Yuzuha. So to me seems like she wants him to keep his focus on her.

Apr 30, 2021 6:42 AM

Dec 2015
Because we've seen similar types of plots, everyone is alrerady angry at Gotou because the most likely scenario is that she will reveal itself as the "villain" and only do that to manipulate MC and feel needed. And also, I can see a good part of the viewers wanting this to become a love triangle and root for Sayu. However, despite the fact she could have handled the situation better in ep. 1, she hasn't done anything wrong yet objectively speaking. If the show wanted to be interesting, it should go for the unexpected yet natural route: Gotou and MC slowly develop romance and Sayu slowly develops as someone more mature and independent. But that's probably never gonna happen, and we will sell Sayu develop as the love interest for the MC, which is just a really stupid decision.
Apr 30, 2021 6:58 AM

Sep 2018
thiago52192 said:
Because we've seen similar types of plots, everyone is alrerady angry at Gotou because the most likely scenario is that she will reveal itself as the "villain" and only do that to manipulate MC and feel needed. And also, I can see a good part of the viewers wanting this to become a love triangle and root for Sayu. However, despite the fact she could have handled the situation better in ep. 1, she hasn't done anything wrong yet objectively speaking. If the show wanted to be interesting, it should go for the unexpected yet natural route: Gotou and MC slowly develop romance and Sayu slowly develops as someone more mature and independent. But that's probably never gonna happen, and we will sell Sayu develop as the love interest for the MC, which is just a really stupid decision.

I don't get how you can make a reasoned defense of Airi against everyone angry at her and fall into the same trap yourself by declaring that the MC falling for Sayu would be "just a really stupid decision"

Either is a plausible end point, it's only the handling of the journey to either outcome that might be stupid.

Apr 30, 2021 7:21 AM

Dec 2015
borderliner said:
thiago52192 said:

I don't get how you can make a reasoned defense of Airi against everyone angry at her and fall into the same trap yourself by declaring that the MC falling for Sayu would be "just a really stupid decision"

Either is a plausible end point, it's only the handling of the journey to either outcome that might be stupid.

Although I'll agree the overall journey is what will mostly make the outcome be stupid, I still can't find Sayu as the love interest of MC a wise decision considering how their relationship started and currently work much better from a siblings standpoint. The show could introduce arcs that could slowly change this, but they have to be extremely well written. And considering what it has given so far, it will probably develop their romantic relationship with forced scenarios. But I'll also admit that I can be wrong.
Apr 30, 2021 11:09 AM
Dec 2018
Amazing how many people are against a 28 year old virgin, even disputing whether she is or not, considering what this show is about.

Why would she lie? What is so special about Yoshida that someone in a better job, who is attractive and smart, would be plotting for? I think a lot of guys have a higher opinion of themselves than is reasonable. She has no reason to lie or cheat to get this guy, he's bang average.

If Gotou had been more like Sayu, she wouldn't be a virgin, that's for sure, how is that a bad thing?

And, yet, people expect her to fall at the feet of a guy who the show has made clear that he spends half the time staring at her boobs. And then he asks her to sleep with him to prove that she likes him. That's really mature. Had she been Sayu, she would have done it. Had Yoshida treated her a bit more like he treated Sayu, not as a child but with a bit of restraint, maybe they would have be going out together already. She has said more about what she likes about Yoshida than he has. All he has said is that he wants to sleep with her, asked her what her cup size is and spent the rest of the time looking at her tits. She's his senior at work, she'd be crazy to go out with him at the moment. Yoshida is not the same guy with Gotou that he is with Sayu. I wonder about some people's approach to dating if they think that staring at boobs and talking about sleeping with someone and asking them their cup size is the way to get a girlfriend. I'd expect a slap in the face.

If Yoshida ends up with Sayu, without a significant time skip where she grows up and stands on her own two feet, how is he any better than the guys who took advantage of her? Because he waited for her to get to the right age? If he, or anyone else, says that 'it just evolved' that would be pretty convenient and you would have to wonder how he never saw that coming.
Gab5Apr 30, 2021 11:17 AM
May 1, 2021 5:04 AM

May 2015
I feel that I-cup snake is lying!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 1, 2021 8:00 AM

Jun 2020
Yoshida is......I would sleep with him too. In a heartbeat. Gojou is.....yer a fool. What is up with her lol

I liked how Asami talked about how you don’t get to choose who you meet; and you’re lucky to meet good people. Sayu has met another friend who cares for her, even tho they have just met. Asami is already looking out for her & understanding her, how sweet.

I’m excited to see how Gotou is going to treat Sayu. It would be predictable if she’s just going being vindictive/mean/jealous. From the OP, it seemed like the different girls will uplift/support her. I wonder if she’s going to be kind & show empathy, just like Mishima did. We shall see!

Also I love the OP visuals, it’s so detailed, shows how important each character is & looks like there would be a ton going on.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 2, 2021 1:16 AM
Jul 2019
Ah yes, best girl Asami is finally here. Get yourself a friends who's as observant, supportive and charismatic as her. That's it for this episode lol.
May 2, 2021 3:49 PM
Jul 2019
OOOOh Gotou san you bimbo 1st you dumped the guy and now you wanna be with the guy.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

243 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 27, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

303 by Muow »»
May 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2021

175 by Muow »»
May 22, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

428 by GHWolfKing »»
May 21, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.