Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2021 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, Sayu's character introduction really is something...

This episode pretty much establish the main premise of the show so far with her taking refuge at Yoshida's home. I noticed she even lets him see her student card. Yoshida is a pretty normal guy imo, with a normal job. It's that his life isn't going to be as normal as before. Sayu is more mysterious but she puts on a smile that is charming. Very curious to see how this anime will develop their relationship.

Apr 5, 2021 7:10 AM

Jul 2017
Well this is a start alright.

Similar to KoiKimo (which airs earlier on the same day), another JK and adult "relationship" between the JK Saru and the adult Yoshida. But don't come out with pitchforks about the "misogyny" of such an "illicit" relationship, because this AIN'T ONE.

I have to say that this premiere is a good one, definitely better than what I've expected. Since I'm caught up on the manga adaptation of the LN, NGL, I'm pretty excited about where this show will head onwards to.

Mondays will be a stronghold competition of the JK-adult relationship complication, that's for sure.
KANLen09Apr 5, 2021 7:13 AM
Apr 5, 2021 7:20 AM

Feb 2018
I'm sure there are still many things that haven't been explained in the first episode about Sayu. I wonder how they live their lives just hitchhiking but they have to make some a kind of lust, I'm sure this anime will be a drama about how they sleep with anyone's bed.
Apr 5, 2021 7:27 AM

Jun 2019
Sayu has a pretty amusing personality. She's adorable but seems like there's more to her character. On the other hand, Yoshida is a normal office worker and seems like a good guy. Then we've a strange encounter of these two where she asks him, if she can stay at his place and he agrees.
Good for her that Yoshida is a nice guy and let's her stay at his place but I can argue if that would actually happen in real life.
Pretty good premiere for this show. I'm really curious to see how this is going to progress, especially their relationship. Looking forward to more.
Apr 5, 2021 7:27 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks pretty good i have read part of the manga which like this was based of the LN and it looked pretty interesting so i was looking forward to this one.
And i have the say the main is a good person even if he claims not taking care of that girl was the right choice who knows what would happen to her on the streets.
Apr 5, 2021 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
I just want to ask what is the problem with 22 people who hate this anime in the poll, do they think this anime is a generic harem that has a lot of fanservice XD
Apr 5, 2021 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
Lguanlin92 said:
I just want to ask what is the problem with 22 people who hate this anime in the poll, do they think this anime is a generic harem that has a lot of fanservice XD

There are lot of fake bot votes recently. Don't pay attention to polls.

It happens on every final episode and premiere since late March.
Apr 5, 2021 8:24 AM

Feb 2016
They pulled off the starting of the adaptation better than I expected. This anime will definitely gather attention in the upcoming episodes

Since the LN is ending with the soon to be released vol 5 I wonder if they'll make a season 2 or a movie to completely adapt it
Apr 5, 2021 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:
Lguanlin92 said:

There are lot of fake bot votes recently. Don't pay attention to polls.

It happens on every final episode and premiere since late March.
Yeah I also think it's bots, I'll just pay attention to the ratings later.
That answers why Hashimoto boy has the most favs eventhough he doesn't have any impact on manga or LN.
Apr 5, 2021 8:27 AM

Aug 2013
Great start, as expected. Looking forward for the rest of the show.

Also, rotfl @ Poll results. SJW normies are striking again.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 5, 2021 8:28 AM
Nov 2010
After finishing this episode, I can already tell this is the complete opposite of Koikimo and is actually a lot more wholesome than it. Here's looking forward to more of this!

rsc-pl said:

Also, rotfl @ Poll results. SJW normies are striking again.

Nah, those are just fake bot votes. A huge problem that's been happening recently.
Apr 5, 2021 8:29 AM
Dec 2017
i think few doujin with runaway girl in plot
Mar 2021
He is already best boy this season lol .huge respect for him
Jul 2018
Snackgamers557 said:
Lguanlin92 said:
Well they must be only among people who hate the main heroine who is no longer a virgin.
I saw some comments on Mangadex, and it looks like Incel really hates the Manga.
Apr 5, 2021 8:30 AM
Jan 2021
Excited for Koikimo and This.
Apr 5, 2021 8:31 AM

Jan 2021
New Waifu Unlocked.

More seriously, I hope this anime doesn't get controversial on Twitter.

May 2020
It's available right now but i'm not sure if i can write due forum rules.

Anw, i read manga in the morning and i look forward for the anime also. I can see some ''Domestic gf'' vibes and i like it. I hope for no bad ending tho.
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Dec 2020
how in the world with the 1st very good and wholesome episode it gets low 7? it could be 8 tho
Apr 5, 2021 8:32 AM

Oct 2017
I dun usually watch agegap older male x younger female romance animes at all but I was really interested in this one and I'm glad the premise was really good. Both of the protagonists are likeable, specially the guy. He has my respect, he's a true man unlike other piece of shits. I hope he continues to be a great guy throughout the story. Also this had me cracking XD.
Apr 5, 2021 8:32 AM

Nov 2018
Great first episode! The wholesomeness reminded me of ToniKawa quite a bit. But, the bots are at it again, giving 1/5, thus, again reminding me of how everyday, we enter a new low of bots getting cheap and mediocre.
Well, I'm definitely looking forward to this anime.
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
Apr 5, 2021 8:34 AM

Apr 2014
Solid starts
Finally, I can see animated Sayu with her F-cup. Sayu with her big smile is the best things.

Syureria said:
I'm sure there are still many things that haven't been explained in the first episode about Sayu. I wonder how they live their lives just hitchhiking but they have to make some a kind of lust, I'm sure this anime will be a drama about how they sleep with anyone's bed.

About how she lives after a runaway from home, it will be told later in the story, at least in the light novel.

AnonymousGuy9 said:

Since the LN is ending with the soon to be released vol 5 I wonder if they'll make a season 2 or a movie to completely adapt it

何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 5, 2021 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
ShiveshTheBeast said:
Wtf man why 1 rate 😑
It's just fake Bots, just pay attention to the rating later hopefully it's not rigged by Bots.
Apr 5, 2021 8:43 AM

Sep 2019
Sayu is so cute. Well yeah her actions are questionable but I’m fine with it. Haven’t read the ln but I’m reading the manga, I hope it an be as good as that.
Apr 5, 2021 8:47 AM

Oct 2020
Lguanlin92 said:
Well now the bots can't do much more, people are already watching the anime, let's beat the bots XD
Apr 5, 2021 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
Snow_dropindo99 said:
Lguanlin92 said:
Well now the bots can't do much more, people are already watching the anime, let's beat the bots XD
I sometimes wonder what their purpose is to rig the polls, it doesn't even mean LOL.
Apr 5, 2021 9:00 AM

Apr 2020
The day finally came, episode 1 of HigeHiro. I‘ve seen the original manga so I already know what happened when I watched this episode, all I’m gonna say is that I’m interested in the future episodes.
IssyBoyApr 24, 2023 12:00 PM
Nina supporter for life💕
Apr 5, 2021 9:05 AM
Feb 2021
The entire concept of this series seems pretty funny, and the first episode was pretty good, so I'll continue watching to see how it goes.
Apr 5, 2021 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
45chromogod said:
@Snackgamers557 or they are just people who have read the manga and know that the main heroine is still the same "runaways princess" that need to be protected and have absolutely no character development, get over it simplord this show is just mediocre and most people liking it are just weebs that want to self insert in this weird ass fantasy who comes from a doujin plot, this manga only use two points sayu's cuteness that is redundant af and cheap forced drama plot, i guess this kind of anime will be sucked off by people who like domekano and kuzu no honkai, weird ass people,

and well i dont think most people shame her for that and there is different between being a virgin and just whoring herself for a shelter, thats something most people have a hard time to understand.
she has some character development in LN even though it is not too significant, I speak like this because in my own country a lot of people hates the main heroines who are not virgins, usually they put a prostitute stamp on those characters who are no longer virgins.
Apr 5, 2021 9:07 AM

Oct 2020
The premise of this show is pretty strange. Yoshida seems like a hard-working and good person. Sayu might be a little strange but, I feel like she's a cute and good girl. The relationship between them really is special! This first episode was a really great setup for the show! I can't wait to see more!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2021 9:07 AM

Jun 2012
Lyrraxx said:
how in the world with the 1st very good and wholesome episode it gets low 7? it could be 8 tho

People who read the premise, added it to their list, and then proceeded to rate it low and never watch it.
Apr 5, 2021 9:08 AM
Feb 2021
DankHisoka said:
The entire concept of this series seems pretty funny, and the first episode was pretty good, so I'll continue watching to see how it goes.

Me too. It is very interesting so far and I have hopes for this. It's just that I have a gut feeling that I am gonna enjoy it.
Aug 2020
This is the show I was most excited for this season, and so far it hasn’t disappointed. Sayu is adorable and fun and you can tell she has some personality and depth to her. Yoshida may claim to not be a good person, but he’s got good intentions whether he cares to admit it or not. I’m really enjoying it so far and I can’t wait to see where it goes from here.
Jul 2018
everything about it is pathetic
removed-userApr 5, 2021 1:48 PM
Apr 5, 2021 9:12 AM

Nov 2017
I liked the animation and Yoshida is a gentleman (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Apr 5, 2021 9:13 AM

Jul 2017
damn is it just me or do Sayu's proportions look a lot more erotic than in the source lmao not that I'd complain

but a pretty nice start ngl. Shame best girl didn't get introduced yet (only a brief glimpse of her) but it was nice seeing what starts to shape out as a father - daughter dynamic between yoshida and Sayu. It's not like Sayu is gonna be the main love interest or anything....hah........ha.hah...haha
Apr 5, 2021 9:13 AM
Jul 2020
This was way better than I expected. This kind of anime needs to have a little fanservice. Which was handled nicely, not too much or too revealing. My favourite show of this season.
Apr 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2015
In of itself.. i think this is a fresh wave of an anime girl who is no longer a virgin and a story revolving around that.. it would be pretty interesting..
This is gonna get bombardent on twitter imo.. i'm excited as Feck!
I am also caught upto the manga so i have a pretty clear idea on what's gonna go.. but for anime onlies.. do not worry.. the anime is based around such a dark aspect but in of it self.. nothing that immoral/illicit happens.. atleast until the not until certain someone appears but he/she's not in the Cast list so i doubt we are gonna go that far..
Apr 5, 2021 9:16 AM
Oct 2020
There is a good amount of character development for Yoshida in the first episode alone. I wasn't quite expecting the pervy aspects of the episode. Nevertheless, it was quite an interesting episode.

This show definitely has quite a lot of potential.
Apr 5, 2021 9:19 AM

Mar 2016
Not gonna lie, I liked the first episode more than I anticipated. The characters are looking pretty amiable, and the art is also cute. I think this is gonna be a banger.
Apr 5, 2021 9:19 AM
Mar 2021
It started soo good im so excited
Apr 5, 2021 9:21 AM

Mar 2020
Looks like Yoshida got himself in a complicated situation. After being rejected he picks up a teenage girl from the streets. Well, Yoshida is going to have a difficult time in the future keeping his relationship with Sayu a secret.
Apr 5, 2021 9:26 AM
Feb 2021
lee0401 said:
He is already best boy this season lol .huge respect for him

Me too. I like that he is mature and he is thinking of changing her perspective towards those adult things which Detroited because of the other scummy adults and her parents for not taking care of her.
Ansh2004Apr 5, 2021 9:30 AM
Apr 5, 2021 9:27 AM

Feb 2019
“I’ll let you do me if you let me stay” yea mfs are going to find this VERY problematic. I can see the think pieces on anitwt already. But that’s exactly why it’s going to be a free 10 from me. I like the wholesome twist it took on at the end with him trying to teach her values too.

Gonna order the books ASAP.
Apr 5, 2021 9:28 AM

Mar 2018
Alright people, how long do y'all think it is gonna take for some dickheads to show up and either cuss out the main girl as a bitch or the main guy as a wuss? You betya I am not looking forward to these kinds of people.

In all seriouness, this is a pretty solid start. It feels like it is the oposite of Koikomo and in that regard a lot better. Both main characters are pretty likable and the story of a girl living in a dark world learning to live with a man that actually has some decency is an interesting idea, and it is done pretty well so far. Let's see where this anime can go.
Apr 5, 2021 9:33 AM

Mar 2019
Glad they didn't butcher the first episode, gives me hope for the rest.
Also, with the LN ending, maybe 24 episodes or a 2nd season? Hyped to see this continue anyways.
Apr 5, 2021 9:34 AM

May 2015
Way better than the other seasonal "It's Too Sick to Call this Love" that has the exactly same ten years age gap between its main characters. What a slut we have here, it could have turned into a hentai after ten minutes if the guy wasn't such an idealistic gentleman. Interesting premise, a bit trashy with this situation that could be any otaku's dream where the guy finds a teenage girl ready for sex, doing chores with such eagerness and with the breast-size of a godess, but that is anime for you. I guess this will be the jewel on my trash heap in this season, I hope we will get an adequate background story about what circumstances has forced this girl to have became a runaway and how she had acquired such loose morals along the way.
IshitatesoApr 5, 2021 9:47 AM
Apr 5, 2021 9:35 AM

Jun 2019
This MC is miles better than the MC from Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui.
Apr 5, 2021 9:36 AM
Feb 2021
the first episode is a little strange but definitely makes you want to watch it. There is a slight ecchi note, but that doesn't make the show annoying.
Apr 5, 2021 9:37 AM

Sep 2019
Short_Circut said:
damn is it just me or do Sayu's proportions look a lot more erotic than in the source lmao not that I'd complain

but a pretty nice start ngl. Shame best girl didn't get introduced yet (only a brief glimpse of her) but it was nice seeing what starts to shape out as a father - daughter dynamic between yoshida and Sayu. It's not like Sayu is gonna be the main love interest or anything....hah........ha.hah...haha
They used the budget on where it’s worth. Also, Sayu best girl (ง'̀-'́)ง
Apr 5, 2021 9:41 AM

Jan 2012
Boy, Mondays this season sure do like having shows about older guys with teenage girls, huh? XD As much as I loved all the talk about big, beautiful tits this one definitely feels like it's being played more seriously so far, compared to the other one, but let's see how it goes.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.