Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 18, 2021 1:05 PM

Nov 2008
Yoshida's blush at the end was adorable. xD

...but I seriously hate when female characters reject someone and then act like they are interested once the rejected guy seems like he's paying attention to someone else. That is really really annoying lol

Apr 19, 2021 1:58 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
In real life, he really should contact the authorities and let them know what's happening. He might have the best of intentions and we know he's been an upstanding and exemplary man here, but few if any police would believe him.

But it's an anime so what the heck. Keep on doing your thing. I like this MC, he's a level headed straight talker, far from the classic otaku self insert we get so often
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 19, 2021 4:17 AM
Mar 2012
Mishima intern/noob seems to want mc. Annoyed yelling her mistake across the whole office is opposite of 'nice' lol. Yoshida's being very responsible of work & training Mishima rather than only nice.
Mc & Gotou dinner again just why... oh they're closer friends than other coworkers.
Apr 19, 2021 4:39 AM
Mar 2021
aightbet said:
mrahmatMAL said:
this is such an average anime, but i hate the story of this anime bcs sayu's not a v1rg1n anymore, that thing's make me fooking sad

Imagine being said about a 2D character not being a virgin. Lmao says the virgin. There is actually a deeper meaning to the show which is about the reality of runaways in Japan, it is an actual issue there, and I think it's fair to say this is the only show to cover the issue.
ikr but it's still leave a mark in my heart, if sayu runaway she could work as waiter etc, no need to offer herself (his v1rg1nity) that's why i hate this anime, sayu is so pretty, but that "thing" make me sad.
Apr 19, 2021 5:41 AM

Oct 2017
mrahmatMAL said:
aightbet said:

Imagine being said about a 2D character not being a virgin. Lmao says the virgin. There is actually a deeper meaning to the show which is about the reality of runaways in Japan, it is an actual issue there, and I think it's fair to say this is the only show to cover the issue.
ikr but it's still leave a mark in my heart, if sayu runaway she could work as waiter etc, no need to offer herself (his v1rg1nity) that's why i hate this anime, sayu is so pretty, but that "thing" make me sad.

I do agree it is incredibly sad she had to do what she did, but you have to look at it in perspective. A person without even a high school diploma (of which 95 percent of Japanese people have it according to wikipedia) will have extreme difficulty finding any full-time work. Realistically only part-time would be somewhat easy to find and part-time work doesn't pay enough at all for rent.
Apr 19, 2021 11:10 PM
Jun 2013
mrahmatMAL said:
this is such an average anime, but i hate the story of this anime bcs sayu's not a v1rg1n anymore, that thing's make me fooking sad

lol if you're sad because in a anime a 16/17 years old teenager isn't a virgin anymore, what you're going to do when you discover what real life teenagers at this age are doing? kkkkk
Apr 19, 2021 11:26 PM
Mar 2021
I was surprised, because we were immediately presented with a scene like that.

Sayu was jealous when she saw Mishima hugging Yoshida. The point is that the episode is really emotional, Yoshida is so cool, he's really manly. Once again I say, protect Sayu's smile.
Apr 22, 2021 3:09 AM

May 2015
I really don't like Goutou-san. She rejects the MC then suddenly becomes interested in him when rumors that he's dating someone go around. I didn't like her in the manga either.

But Sayu is so cute and wholesome. I also really like that co-worker woman too.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 23, 2021 7:42 PM

Jul 2014
It's going the harem way I can tell. Let's just see how it does lol
Apr 23, 2021 9:07 PM

Jan 2019
"She may be a woman, but she's just a little kid to me."

5 seconds later...

"Her smile was strangely sexy."

Don't do it man, come on, I believed in you.
Apr 25, 2021 2:31 AM
Jun 2019
Alright this shows great. Definitely a highlight of the season for me.
Apr 27, 2021 3:49 PM

Oct 2012
Aah, I'm so torn, I already like all three girls!

Sayu and Yoshida chemistry is just perfect, Mishima is the perfect example of cute and easygoing coworker and Gotou is simply way too sexy oneesan type.
Aah, what do I do? :)

Dunno why few of my friends are being turned off from this show but this is already perfectly wholesome anime!
Apr 28, 2021 8:07 AM

Aug 2016
MegamiRem said:
Sayu's so adorable, the hug was sweet.

Yoshida's a man of culture. Older women are the best.

So Gotou's the possesive type eh. She rejected him yet doesn't want him to date anyone else. I really dun like girls like her.

Yoshida's kouhai Mishima seems like a nice girl and she seems to like to him too.

A shame Gotou has such an awful personality.
:v
Apr 28, 2021 2:15 PM
Feb 2020
So my partner and I just finished ep 2, and I'm starting to worry. I was hoping that this show would break norms and simply be a wholesome show about found family. I should note that I haven't read the light novels. Tbh, I don't get the tendency in some anime to protray Adults that groom minors or rasie a child ie: "For my daughter I'd defeat even a Demon Lord", only to swerve into "Well this child who's dependent on my for food, shelter and the clothes on their back says they love me, I guess this makes sex with them ok when they're older." Irl we call that abuse, grooming, and pedophilia. I just really want this show to be better than that. Fingers crossed.
May 1, 2021 6:50 PM

Jul 2020
Alright, so the main struggle here will be wether Yoshida and Sayu end up in a romantic relationship or not. Should that end up happening? FUCKING OF COURSE NOT.

Nice OP sequence, I hope I´m not the only one that noticed Tenki no Ko similarity at first.

Great visuals, OST and characters. Just hope Yoshida ends up really close with Sayu (fraternally) and in a relationship with any other (not Gotou I guess, maybe Mishima). If it ends like this, this could be really great
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 4, 2021 6:14 PM

Nov 2014
I find it funny how MC called sayu spoiled and then next thing he does is buy her a lot of clothes and a new phone?

I think their relationship is cute but god please dont let them end up together... because besides the age gap, a relationship like that can easily end up devolving in a toxic one.

I don't like either the fact he apparently only likes gotou for her appearance... literally all he did was staring at her badonkers, and i personally don't see anything that makes her particularly attractive on her personality.

At this point i think mishima is the real choice, but i can see it coming for him to friendzone her.

error5000May 4, 2021 6:18 PM
May 11, 2021 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
ah women... when there is none then there is none and when there is one they start to surround you ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 13, 2021 7:44 AM

Jun 2016
jesus christ she asked him for dinner just to ask him a question.
May 25, 2021 12:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He even bought her a smartphone... Yoshida is by far the best character
Jun 3, 2021 6:24 PM

Jan 2021
jesus there was so much goin on in that OP. i'm shook

but wow. i came for romance, but i love the current father-daughter dynamic between them.

i hope their relationship stays innocent. he's not grooming her. he just wants to take care of somebody..feel needed..help out some young girl who was becoming a hooker....

I really like Yoshida
Jun 17, 2021 11:56 AM
Jul 2019
ahh brother just like Yoshida I feel when I see Sayu. 😂💙 However, she was happy to buy him a phone, but she seemed lonely when she told him he was her only friend. 🥺💕
And this Gotou and how brave he has to talk like that, 😡😡 after she refused Yoshida.
Jun 22, 2021 2:47 AM

Oct 2020
This show is heckin cute ngl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2021 5:26 PM

Oct 2013
[harem intensifies]

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 28, 2021 8:13 PM
Dec 2020
I’m in love with this anime. I really like Gotou and sayu and Mishima their all good heroines. Also Yoshidas a chad😂. Yoshidas interactions with gotou are hilarious asking for hat size cup she’s wears😂. Sayu and Yoshida they fit each other and Yoshida saying he won’t fall in love with well buddy good luck with that also mans is changed😂🔥❤️👍🏻.
Jun 29, 2021 7:11 PM

Nov 2014
Honestly I was ready to criticise Gotou for inviting someone she just rejected for dinner, but hmm... she thought he got attached so she attempted to resume friendship. Can't fault that, can I?
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jul 11, 2021 9:17 AM

Jun 2020
Sayu's big smiles and so sweet yet so precious ones that I can't resist, OP seems lovely and welcoming

Mishima getting some screen time this episode hoping for some more, Aww Sayu getting mad at Yoshida for being late how thoughtful of her even though she was joking, They should add more screentime to Hashimoto and Gotou to switch things up

A Sayu hug I'll take that every day, yet another blessing from a goddess, Sayu being so modest when she got that phone I see well she did do all these chores and makes her more like a housewife so she deserves a bit of that.
Jul 19, 2021 4:00 AM

Aug 2018
Gotou has I cup.. Ok.. ;P
And well.. It could literally be anything with her, really.. Like she lied about having boyfriend before, just because was afraid of relationships in general.. Or maybe she'd like to 2 time, because either Yoshida became more attractive, with how his clothes are better and stuff.. Or maybe she had fight with her boyfriend.. Or literally could be anything.. We'll learn with time, I hope..
Yoshida, you're too stubborn with viewing Sayu as a child.. You're only 26 yourself, man.. And she is highschool girl.. If she'd live with you for like 2-3 years or something - you could marry her then, really.. Not like I'm telling you to do that or not do that.. Just saying that you're young as fuck yourself, really.. As well as you blushed literally like less than 5 minutes after thinking this.. You're stubborn man, Yoshida, for better or worse.. But I don't agree with your view of Sayu as of child, really.. Both her brain is already developed.. As well as she had experiences that not every adult had, really.. So she knows and experienced more than many adults..
Aug 27, 2021 11:05 AM

Jul 2015
I hope Yoshida listens to his friends advice by not falling in love with Sayu and keeping the relation wholesome like siblings or father-daughter. Despite her attractive I-cups, Gotou seems quite the nasty and manipulative person for inviting Yoshida to dinner despite already having rejected him and above all already seeing someone else.

Sep 20, 2021 2:52 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh, F this girl, she rejected him, WHY is she asking him out and asking if he's dating anyone. Damnit I wish he would be such a Simp in this episode. She rejected you and has a boyfriend, stupid jealous girls who are like that and once your attention goes elsewhere they chase after you. I really dislike her, and I can't believe be asked her what Cup size she was jesus. So awkward. Seriously Sayu needs to turn 18 already lol
Oct 7, 2021 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
Gotou is perfect. Dude doesn't understand that she lied about having a boyfriend and she is jealous now because he is acting like he have a girlfriend.
Of course Gotou is a enormous bitch, but she got her reasons to act like this earlier and now she changed her mind. He should be glad. C'mon dude, she's fucking hot and she loves meat with beer wich means she's awesome.
GvendolineOct 8, 2021 8:19 AM
Oct 20, 2021 6:26 PM

Mar 2021
I wonder the same thing

Lo mismo me pregunto
Sep 6, 2022 1:16 PM
Mar 2016
boring and the main character is disgusting
Oct 7, 2022 3:40 PM

Jan 2021
Yoshida-man.... How original....
Jan 24, 2023 4:59 PM
Oct 2017
Ma boi Yoshida went full sigma mode to his own boss. What a legend
Mar 13, 2023 12:47 PM

Apr 2013
Yoshida is a total boobs dude, I can relate. I-cup, eh? My man asking the real questions lol
So far I really like this show. Character interactions are not over-the-top, but rather calm and mature. All around good characters so far.
Apr 28, 2023 11:05 PM

Oct 2022
Yoshida, I don't think anyone gets teenage girls. Not even they do. lol. Also I find it funny that Sayu made him go take a bath because he smelled like that grilling place yet he goes outside to smoke and I'm sure he smells like ciggs.
UndefeatedBahamut
Apr 29, 2023 9:51 AM
Feb 2023
I was thinking why didn't Yoshida just call the police an send her back to Hokkaido? like what Gotou-San said in ep5 she knows it's illegal but why didn't Yoshida fuckin GO TO THE POLICE!!!! SEND HER BACK! SHE BELONGS TO DA STREETS!
Jul 28, 2023 8:34 AM
Aug 2021
Who needs phone anyway?
Dec 16, 2023 9:54 PM

Nov 2022
Yoshida is a chad of chads for being a responsible adult and also really fucking nice to others.
Be like Yoshida, people!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

185 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Mar 12, 8:09 PM

» Season 2?

Koukyoukyoku - Jan 8

22 by cjozam »»
Jan 17, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2021

212 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 14, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.