Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 21, 2021 12:16 PM

Jul 2012
LordChuckMoe221 said:
HikariShoumeiron said:
OP was surely a banger.

So I heard that, despite some characters looking like FT characters, this show was totally different and had nothing to do with it... But these two episodes actually felt like watching a watered down boring version of FT.

So yeah, I'll be showing myself out...

If that your attention spam, then you don't really have any patience for a series. Got keep watching to see the development than judge on few episodes.

What does my attention span or patience has to do with anything? I didn't like/care for the set up so I didn't keep on watching.
If you like the show, then by all means enjoy it.
Apr 22, 2021 12:07 AM
Oct 2018
aLotQuestion_ said:
LordChuckMoe221 said:

Not tricking you. I am someone who actually read the manga instead being bandwagon troll. Check manga yourself as space vibe is there. Judging only by one episode is kinda petty stupid.
Tsk tsk tsk... I will check Samurai 8 instead of this crap.

Damn samurai 8 got an anime. tell me when it comes out
Apr 22, 2021 12:11 AM

Dec 2014
Khal_Russ said:
aLotQuestion_ said:
Tsk tsk tsk... I will check Samurai 8 instead of this crap.

that guy mentioned manga, and I reply to that with another manga.

damn, do you even read.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 22, 2021 12:46 AM
Oct 2018
aLotQuestion_ said:
Khal_Russ said:

that guy mentioned manga, and I reply to that with another manga.

damn, do you even read.

I'm wondering if you even read cuz samurai 8 worse doesn't even have space vibes at all
Apr 22, 2021 3:46 AM

Mar 2012
Was a bit concerned about the beginning, but the first two episodes weren't too bad. Could certainly be better on many fronts. I recall feeling pretty lukewarm about the series when starting the manga, so wasn't expecting the anime to change that too much, unfortunately.

Once we start getting more of the other characters, the series should start getting much better though (at very least, it did in the manga for me). Man, I forgot how hard they went with the "friends" talk, lol. Can fully understand anyone who's put off by that.
Apr 23, 2021 3:15 PM
Jun 2013
Pretty good episode, the animations is far superior than what i was expecting from JC Staff and honestly, this is better than Fairy Tail so far.
Apr 24, 2021 11:55 AM
May 2020
So far studio is doing fine job adopting manga. The Rebecca's back story is quite sad, but at least Happy is still alive as a robot(and he can turn into two guns). Shiki is trying to make a friends and it is not going well. Like everyone I can see that Mashima uses a lot of his old designs, but I would not call him lazy. Besides working on Eden Zero he is also supervising Fairy Tale spin-off and illustrates two video games.

I really loved the ED!

4/5 episode for me.
May 23, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2017
Pretty neat episode! I am liking this outer space fantasy world thingy we got goin' on. OP was pretty good too.

&++ Fairy Tail cameos! :-)

Happy transformed into a gun? What? I am interested in learning more of his and Rebecca's backstory though. There's definitely potential with that one
May 28, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2018
Good OP. No Rebecca pantsu shots just yet :/ . I keep mistaking Elsie as Erza xD
Aug 5, 2021 5:20 PM

Aug 2017
Better than the first episode. I was surprised Happy is a machine all the time. But the post-credits scene ruined the entire episode by an Erza clone. Seriously at least don't make a very similar name in the first place lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 11, 2021 7:56 PM
Oct 2019
this is a pretty lame show

5/10. not sure i want to continue. i feel bad that my friend recommends all these shows that i don't really like very much haha
Aug 12, 2021 9:15 AM

Nov 2019
HagePotPotato said:
this is a pretty lame show

5/10. not sure i want to continue. i feel bad that my friend recommends all these shows that i don't really like very much haha

The start episodes is a bit slow but it will pick up
Aug 27, 2021 10:09 AM

Jul 2021
Damn the opening and ending songs are great, and also I guess its safe to say now that Happy in this anime is completely different from Happy in Fairy Tail. I also noticed multiple fairy tail characters in the background of this episode, such as Levy and Warren- and not to mention the Erza clone at the end. So like, for the background characters are they just cool easter eggs or is it like a different universe but with the same people, kinda like the Edolas arc? Either way it personally doesn't bother me and I like the whole story we've got going on
Aug 30, 2021 4:18 PM
May 2020
Currently loving it so far. I only got up to this part I’m the manga and never continued reading due to life getting in the way but I’m loving the anime. It’s colorful and vibrant and is hitting the sad parts really good which was a concern. As a FT megafan I love how it keeps the same fairy tale vibes but still makes it a series of its own. The ending theme was such a FT ending with it being chibi <3
Aug 30, 2021 10:37 PM

Nov 2019
Yay267 said:
Currently loving it so far. I only got up to this part I’m the manga and never continued reading due to life getting in the way but I’m loving the anime. It’s colorful and vibrant and is hitting the sad parts really good which was a concern. As a FT megafan I love how it keeps the same fairy tale vibes but still makes it a series of its own. The ending theme was such a FT ending with it being chibi <3

Also Edens Zero the 1st ending are inspired by Rediant 1st ending
Both looks the same
Sep 12, 2021 12:11 AM

May 2015
And now Erza and Levy and these two idiots are there...what is this? Fairy tail bargain sale?
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 23, 2021 4:22 AM

Jul 2015
Little Rebecca and Happy sure are precious to see, but seeing Happy transform into guns and Rebecca going ham caught me offguard there lol.

Apr 14, 2022 2:04 PM

Jan 2020
Is everyone's backstory going to be sad? The implication here being that Happy died and then become a robot who can transform. I was wondering what Rebecca's "ability" was going to be. Hopefully it gets fleshed out a little bit more. I liked her better as a summoner.

The episode was overall interesting though. The only thing, which it seems like is the consensus here, is that I lost my shit when Erza Scarlet turned out to be Elsie Crimson. Why Mashima? Why?

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

May 10, 2022 5:48 AM
May 2020
Rebecca and Happy was on serious smoke this episode
Jul 16, 2022 6:18 PM

Jun 2016
So that's why Happy was acting brand new.
Jan 28, 2023 1:24 PM

Jan 2023
So happy was killed by a drunk driver, but then revived into a robot? That's kind of dark 
Feb 16, 2023 2:43 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This anime is BETTER because of the Fairy Tail similarities/easter eggs imo!

Best girl “Erza” has arrived!! Haha
Mar 18, 2023 8:35 PM
Dec 2019
it fuckingh sucks
Aug 20, 2023 4:38 PM
Mar 2023
Esse segundo episódio foi muito engraçado apesar que houve umas referências de Fairy Tail que me incomodaram tipo quando o natsu e a lucy aparecem de fundo e a Rebecca fala que teve um anime e manga sobre guildas e amizade essa é uma cena que me incomodou mais não tanto quanto a cena da Lavrilia Zoando o canal da Rebecca coitada ela não merecia isso Mais de resto o episódio foi bom dms
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

45 by nessflamvell1992 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:26 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

50 by amf85 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:19 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

33 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 17, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

deg - Mar 29, 2021

162 by nyankana »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

82 by Ichigo28582 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.