Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2021 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As long as there's a glimpse of hope, anything is possible with science.

Technology in their timeline and clever thinking helped make powerful weapon. I also love how they managed to make this episode's storytelling as entertaining as possible with a variety of scenes including the steel cage fight.
Mar 11, 2021 5:59 AM

Feb 2018
this is the climax episode and this intense battle lasts quite a while. I like how primitive humans battle, they really aren't at the top of the food chain. however against 3 vs 1 is not very useful for Tsukasa, Tsukasa is really a strong antagonist. Sulfuric acid, Urea Nitrate, and soap, this is totally unexpected, I thought that watching science anime like this would make me getting more smart but yeah, you know. A paper airplane with green liquid?

Think of it as a flying dynamite. Actually Senku's goal was just cooperation, at least for now to reach an agreement. A little flashback of Tsukasa when the world was modern. Tsukasa imouto have a concussion? I didn't hear clearly, it's just that I was touched by the clam scene. Flasback Tsukasa seem interesting, how Tsukasa become a boxer. Everything Tsukasa did was for imouto. Only with a drop of that bird can be free from the curse of the stone. With my words alone, Science will never lie. All just to awaken Tsukasa imouto.

So this ends in a truce? Happy? Found you...m

Mar 11, 2021 6:15 AM
Apr 2020

Sorry to bother but, where do you watch the stream? my screenshots are all low qual since my stream is, yea low qual
Mar 11, 2021 6:35 AM

Feb 2018
RTryptophan said:
Sorry to bother but, where do you watch the stream? my screenshots are all low qual since my stream is, yea low qual
I sent you a message, did you check your internet connection? Maybe your internet is slow so the video quality is dropping too?
Mar 11, 2021 7:05 AM

Apr 2016
Syureria said:
All just to awaken Tsukasa imouto.

Yeah, from my understanding of things when comes to Tsukasa, she's the key to everything.
Mar 11, 2021 7:36 AM

Jun 2019
That fight lasted for quite a while. Loved the use of different materials once again in the episode. Tsukasa's flashback was quite amusing. His being a boxer and everything. /Also, he was doing it for his sister. Glad that everything worked out in the end.
Mar 11, 2021 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
oh well this was a pretty decent conclusion... kinda felt really sudden with tsukasa's change of heart and backstory but it was alright i guess, wonder where we'll go from now.
Mar 11, 2021 7:48 AM

Jul 2020
Honestly didn't expect that flashback sequence. Kinda heart wrenching ngl
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 11, 2021 7:56 AM

Feb 2019
Extremely well done episode by TMS. Almost teared up at Tsukasa’s backstory and his reaction to Senku’s offer. Great job by the Seiyuus today. Unfortunately next week shit’s gonna go down, looking forward to the last couple episodes of stone wars.
Mar 11, 2021 7:58 AM

Apr 2019
So that's how it ends... meh... Tsukasa's backstory was so lame, still a shittily written villain.

Hope they get back to focusing on science and stuff from now on, it was a lot better than war.

Mar 11, 2021 8:04 AM
Sep 2015
The cost of putting someone in longterm life-support is very high, I think Tsukasa did more than just fighting, he was probably sold himself (for personal use) as well, that's why he has very strong hate against adult who bought him..... that's just my pure fantasy, don't worry LOL
Mar 11, 2021 8:04 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Senkuu coming in with the clutch, who would've thought he'd make Nitroglycerin of all things. Pretty dangerous but the rewards were worth the risk I suppose.

A truce with Tsukasa, the backstory was nice but the best moment for me was when Senkuu said that all Tsukasa had to trust him was his word as a man of Science. Tsukasa agreeing to it afterwards was great too.

Didn't expect them to find Tsukasa's sister already, curious as to how Hyoga will react to this truce scenario.
Mar 11, 2021 8:13 AM

May 2020
That's some twist on Tsukasa's character, can't wait to see what happens next with his sister!!!
Thank goodness Ukyou was fine ^^
I love the fact how Gen and Senkuu really complement one another, their teamwork is really perfect, one of the things I'm enjoying most this season.
Mar 11, 2021 8:14 AM

Oct 2009
Well, that was a mother of a plot twist. Did we ever even hear of Tsukasa's little sister? I legit can't remember. (Gotta love how she's so conveniently named Future. Lol.)
Mar 11, 2021 8:20 AM

Nov 2019
Probably one of my favourite episodes of the season.
A very clever way to get out of a tricky situation, and also great promise for the direction the show is headed.
One thing is for sure, the next season of anime probably won't be able to top this absolutely STACKED season. We're approaching the end of the show for another long time period. It's gonna suck.
Mar 11, 2021 8:21 AM

Jul 2017
Getting close to the climax of the Stone Wars with the Kingdom of Science vs. the tag-team of Tsukasa and Hyoga.

Time and luck isn't on the science trio's side, but the miracle water has to be concocted by hook or by crook, while fending off the strong powers of the tag-team buffs.

Love the rhetoric that the first science item was a soap (that gave birth to the Dr. Stone name). But handling nitroglycerin (if we learn anything from Alfred Noble) is no simple task...however, using a paper plane to transport such a dangerous chemical for dynamite, science TRULY IS might.

Lose the battle, but (deliberately) stalemating and winning the war. Even Tsukasa has his own problems, and having to save his sister Mirai (meaning Future) through MMA-ing his younger days and raising money, his backstory being alright and nothing fancy.

The re-creation of a new world with dynamite, and emerging from the ceasefire/truce between both kingdoms...it's a decent conclusion, but it's not the end...not just yet.
Mar 11, 2021 8:21 AM

Jan 2014
I mean, Tsukasa was never really a bad dude. Never was. He just had the motives of building a new and better world, one that isn't seemed controlled by in his view, older generation. His backstory in this episode even shows it further, with how his home life seemed, and how elder people just picked on him, but also some just used him as a prop for entertainment. He's never been a bad guy, or a villain. If only him and Senku were on the same page, this new world prob would've looked very promising, not that it isn't. But is what it is.

Loved the episode, just saw a few thinking Tsukasa was a villain, when he clearly is not.
Mar 11, 2021 8:22 AM

Jan 2009
damn the animation is so bad lol but at least the close up of talking scenes of the characters are still drawn good

dynamite power

science is power

time to revive the sister of Tsukasa

Overthinker

Jun 2017
yellowheartren said:
Well, that was a mother of a plot twist. Did we ever even hear of Tsukasa's little sister? I legit can't remember. (Gotta love how she's so conveniently named Future. Lol.)

We saw her in the hypothetical flashback and I think Tsukasa mentioned her indirectly in his seashell story. That's how Senku pieced it together I believe. He's the only one who heard all that

Oct 2017
Wow so Tsukasa is a really doting brother. He did all those brutal fighting to save his sister, he's a great big bro. Thou it's kinda ironic that his sister's name is Mirai which means future in japanese. He was trying to save Mirai but he was about to destroy a lot of people's future in the stone world.

Anyway his sister's statue has been found, now time to revive her.
Mar 11, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
How are tsukasa and his sister around the same age in one flashback and in the next one he is like 10 years older than her? Dont get it
Mar 11, 2021 8:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The nitroglycerine's part was totally epic, and thanks to that they stopped them, but the most interesting part was Tsukasa's backstory with his little sister, and now they finally stopped him for real and they'll even cooperate to save her thanks to the elixir! It's awesome!
Mar 11, 2021 8:38 AM
Sep 2020
I hope they show us what caused the world to turn to stone next :(
Mar 11, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2016
Hashmi1998 said:

communist ploy

Now seriously, i don't think they will. That would be one hell of a reveal tho.
Mar 11, 2021 8:50 AM

Sep 2018
My God! Even tho i re-read the manga multiple times i still cried for half of the episode!

Its frightening to see what happens when kids a forced to grow up and become a part of the Adult world. Tsukasa's back story made me respect him so much,such a great and realistic antagonist (minus the lion punching :D ).
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 11, 2021 8:50 AM

Jul 2020
Victory for science team and 0 deaths!

Glad we got our Truce with Tsukasa
His sister didn't age compared to him, wonder what that's about.

Second anime that uses paper-airplanes as a weapon this season, funny coincidence xD

Mar 11, 2021 8:51 AM
Sep 2020
Swagernator said:
Hashmi1998 said:

communist ploy

Now seriously, i don't think they will. That would be one hell of a reveal tho.

Yeah I think so too, I hope there’s a 3rd season but seeing how things are going it seems like things are gonna end soon.
Mar 11, 2021 8:56 AM

Sep 2018
yellowheartren said:

We kind of did at the start of S1. Senku and Tsukasa are at the shore and Tsukasa tells Senku the story of a boy collecting seashells for his sick sister.
FarmaceutMar 11, 2021 9:23 AM
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 11, 2021 8:59 AM

Jun 2020
Farmaceut said:
yellowheartren said:

We kind of did at the start of S1. Senku and Tsukasa are at the shore and Tsukasa yells Senku the story of a boy collecting seashells for his sick sister.

Oh shit did that happen? Damn so that's probably how Senku put 2 and 2 together
This anime shit is addictive
Mar 11, 2021 9:21 AM

Sep 2019
Only thing that Tsukasa wanted was to heal her sister, that's really wholesome but I doubt her sister would want him to do those kind of things just for her. It was a pretty good episode.
Mar 11, 2021 9:24 AM

Aug 2020
Yay!! I learned how to make a paper airplane after watching this Episode :D
And I didn't expect Tsukasa to have an Imouto but Its not like i am against it.
Just seeing tsukasa with our Kagaku Nakama is itself so heartwarming.
Truce!!!
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 11, 2021 9:36 AM
Oct 2016
Flat out this episode had me tearing up. We finally see Tsukasa backstory animated seeing what made him to be the way he is now. Learning about his clinically dead sister and how so many of those around him failed to do anything so he had to push himself to try saving her. How that once he woke up in this stone world Tsukasa realized that you can't just bring back everyone because we don't know how much of the revival fluid there will be. So you basically have to play God picking and choosing which lives to save. Tsukasa picking the ones he saw fit and not wanting to pick the less desirable. Shouldering the weight of that sin to help make a better world. Amazing writing to flesh out his character in this battle since beforehand we hadn't seen much of Tsukasa except briefly in the beginning. The battle itself this episode was intense! Senku coming up with dynamite paper airplanes who could've thought! Saying that its not science versus might, science IS might!!
Mar 11, 2021 9:43 AM
Nov 2020
Guys is tsukasa sister is really dead from a disease?
Mar 11, 2021 9:50 AM

Aug 2020
Damn, so that story was about Tsukasa.
Mar 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Jun 2017
As always a really great episode.
The war ist finally over.
Can't wait for the next episode.

Why do you have to be like them?

You're the protagonist of your own life.

~ Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100)

Mar 11, 2021 10:03 AM

Jan 2018
The episode went by pretty fast for me :(
Finally peace treaty, that's what I like. Hope it's not short-lived.
I wonder if they'll just revive Mirai in the next episode? Really looking forward to it.
Mar 11, 2021 10:09 AM

Sep 2009
I was about to post about how the tag team happened before they found her but guess i was wrong.
Mar 11, 2021 10:23 AM

Apr 2015
Tsukasa's ideology suddenly made sense with that little backstory. and his rhetoric questions with Ukyo is definitely something that hits hard. It's not that he oppose Senku's fangirling with science, its Senku's ideology with reviving ALL people.

Tsukasa definitely has seen the evil side of the adult world, and wants nothing more than keeping adults dead. Something Senku is probably still totes unaware of.

more than trying to revive (and cure) Future-chan, I really hope their ideologies come to a truce in the truest sense of the word. probably impossible given human evil and natural evil.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Mar 11, 2021 10:24 AM

Jun 2019
That ended rather conveniently.

They sure made dynamite very quickly given they didn’t know what materials they had. They also lucked out with Tsukasa and Hyoga not killing anyone or taking them hostage.

Tsukasa turning is fine, but I am not buying them finding his sister that easily. Even if that is where the hospital was there is so much ground to cover and it is very unlikely that she would be around the same spot after 1000s of years.

The action in this series continues to be bad too. So many static frames and talking inbetween.

Also, Tsukasa’s explanation was complete BS. I get not wanting to revive a bunch of people right away, but destroying the statues has nothing to do with that. That is effectively killing them if all the pieces aren’t put back together, which is completely unnecessary given that ideology (which was to kill the “corrupted” adults, although that seems to have been forgotten).
Blue_MaroonMar 11, 2021 10:28 AM
Mar 11, 2021 10:29 AM

Mar 2020
There is no winner nor loser in this battle. The outcome was a stalemate.

Senku, Chrome and Gen's quick thinking to develop dynamite in mere minutes prevented further blood shed.

Well, we learn Tsukasa's true goal is to revive his sister. Nice that Senku and Tsukasa have come to an agreement. A truce in exchange for Tsukasa's sisters revival.
Mar 11, 2021 10:31 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
I'd almost forgotten about Tsukasa's sister tbh.
Mar 11, 2021 10:33 AM

Mar 2020
Great episode, amazing ost

Mar 11, 2021 10:40 AM

Jan 2020
Hashmi1998 said:
i want to insert the eye emoji here
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Mar 11, 2021 10:41 AM

Oct 2017
I'm a bit confused. What was stopping Tsukasa from reviving his sister as soon as he obtained the revival fluid?
Mar 11, 2021 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
Well, we got the true motive of Tsukasa. The only problem is, usually some good guy exposes that the villain was actually an anti-hero. This is how it is made interesting in all anime and movies etc. It does not have much credibility when the villain himself says he had a chivalrous goal all along. That is lazy writing imo.

Don't get me wrong. I love Dr. Stone. It is just weird that Tsukasa gone from (';..;') to (-_-) in 5 minutes.

Anyway, I am expecting something bad to happen. I think Tsukasa is going to die because the Senku allies is too OP at this point.
Mar 11, 2021 11:26 AM

Oct 2017
Basiccake said:
I'm a bit confused. What was stopping Tsukasa from reviving his sister as soon as he obtained the revival fluid?

Mirai was in a coma he would not revive her to die without the equipment to keep her alive. Tsukasa did not know that petrification has this healing power.
Mar 11, 2021 11:36 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So in the end, both sides come to a truce after being in a stalemate over the miracle cave. We finally got a glimpse of Tuskasa's previous life. While Tuskasa had a very productive career as an MMA fighter, at the same time he was doing this to help his sister who was still in the hospital. It was those past experiences that led Tuskasa to do what he thought was right in the Stone world. Senku gave Tsukasa the opportunity to revive his sister with the miracle fluid which was the terms of their truce.

Glad to see Ukyo is alright.
Mar 11, 2021 12:32 PM

Apr 2015
Honestly glad that there was no clear victory here for either team. I think a truce was the right decision. I do have to say that the moment from the truce and already searching for Tsukasa's little sister, was incredibly quick.

Glad to see no real harm was done to Ukyo. Last week scenes really did make it seem pretty bad.
Mar 11, 2021 12:44 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dang, dr stone can really hit you with some feels when it wants to. Tsukasa was already a pretty established villain but this episode just added a whole other layer. Although did senku already know about his sister from the beginning? Or was he cleverly keeping that as a bargaining chip for the stalemate negotiation situation he was anticipating? Whatever, it’s another good solid episode. Next one might just be my favourite.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 11, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Tsukasa's whole backstory felt really forced and abridged as hell.

Paper airplane bomb? Uhh I don't get it... Maybe I'm just too stupid lol.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

134 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 15, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.