Forum Settings
Forums

Oh for god's sake...! Can't you FMA:B guys just, PLEASE, let SnK people have that damn #1 place already, if it means so much to them?

New
Feb 2, 2021 2:04 AM
May 2018
I mean, don't get me wrong, I personally am not on either's side, FMA:B, no FMA in general is great franchise, and while I only saw first two seasons of SnK years ago, I really liked them, well except for the parts with Mikasa, but I can tolerate her, and I am sure later content is also good.

Anyway, rankings are rankings, and they won't actually make any anime better, or worse, but it is just so ridiculous to see all this - like you can almost feel how much SnK fans are fighting for that cursed 9.22 score.

I don't need to be told how awesome FMA:B is, although I don't doubt there are many of you who make alts on a daily basis just to give it 10/10 one more time, especially during the calm, when there are no those behemoth airing anime, and no one will ever notice.

Like, you had a freaking decade of that favorite of yours being #1, and as far as I am concerned, it may stay there till the end of Internet, or at least till the end of MAL, but dunno...

Would it kill you if you allowed someone else to have that joy of having their favorite hyped thing all the way up there, if that is what makes them happy?

At least for a while...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2021 2:06 AM

Apr 2015
You act as if dozens of bot accounts don't spam AoT with 10 votes either, but whatever. Both are terrible. Rather have some other show get the top spot.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 2, 2021 2:07 AM

Jan 2017
Tropisch said:
You act as if dozens of bot accounts don't spam AoT with 10 votes either, but whatever. Both are terrible. Rather have some other show get the top spot.
\

I agree both are pretty shit tier anime tbh
you're cool
Feb 2, 2021 2:08 AM

Sep 2020
This is probably the most direct form of pleading I have seen in a while. I am looking forward to the conflict in this thread...

Oh and those who say both suck, please mention which title you would like to see at #1
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.

Jan 2017
Psajdak said:
I mean, don't get me wrong, I personally am not on either's side, FMA:B, no FMA in general is great franchise, and while I only saw first two seasons of SnK years ago, I really liked them, well except for the parts with Mikasa, but I can tolerate her, and I am sure later content is also good.

Anyway, rankings are rankings, and they won't actually make any anime better, or worse, but it is just so ridiculous to see all this - like you can almost feel how much SnK fans are fighting for that cursed 9.22 score.

I don't need to be told how awesome FMA:B is, although I don't doubt there are many of you who make alts on a daily basis just to give it 10/10 one more time, especially during the calm, when there are no those behemoth airing anime, and no one will ever notice.

Like, you had a freaking decade of that favorite of yours being #1, and as far as I am concerned, it may stay there till the end of Internet, or at least till the end of MAL, but dunno...

Would it kill you if you allowed someone else to have that joy of having their favorite hyped thing all the way up there, if that is what makes them happy?

At least for a while...

Imma continue attack on titan just to give final season a 1
you're cool

Jun 2012
FMA/AoT ranking thread #54389548.

Jun 2016
So what you're saying is that we should allow the fanbase that pollutes the forums the most to get the top spot.
Gather up lotghfags, it's time to make threads and finally take our show to the top!
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Feb 2, 2021 2:09 AM

Oct 2013
Being number 1 on a site is meaningless so Im amazed people care unless for memes

but for you AOT fans who really genuinely want AOT over FMAB not because memes but would make you happy. I have a quote for you
Feb 2, 2021 2:11 AM

Mar 2017
No. K-On should be number one.
Tropisch said:

To be fair, AoT defined the 2010s of anime and its global boom. It was THE gateway anime of the 2010s, the one that gave every office worker who watched anime and wanted people he can talk to about it during lunch breaks some actual coworkers who also watched anime.

MAL top 10 has always been about iconic-ness, not quality after all.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Feb 2, 2021 2:11 AM

Dec 2020
Both fanbases are shit anyway so I don't care who keeps the top spot.
Ranking systems are shit anyway since it just leads to a "who can spam more bots?" battle.
If there's an anime like that, that would be epic af, but here, it's just shit.

I wasted all my time in rewatching to the point of my rewatch total is higher than my overall anime total lmao
Feb 2, 2021 2:12 AM

Oct 2013
cigare said:
God doesn't exist and facts don't care about your feelings
I dont think OP was really thinking of God but just using an expression
But
Eanki said:
AoT defined the 2010s of anime and its global boom. It was THE gateway anime of the 2010s.
Im pretty sure that is Sword Art Online last I checked
DeknijffFeb 2, 2021 2:16 AM
Feb 2, 2021 2:13 AM

Apr 2020
lmao, youre starting a war, mate.
i personally think its dumb to spam 1/10, just because you prefer FMA. stop being childish and fight over scores. both of em are epic.
Feb 2, 2021 2:14 AM

Jun 2020
Another hilarious @Psajdak thread, it's hilarious how people are fuming.

I said keep your hands on the table
Feb 2, 2021 2:15 AM
May 2018
Theo1899 said:
So what you're saying is that we should allow the fanbase that pollutes the forums the most to get the top spot.
YES! That is EXACTLY what I am saying!

It is just an anime, it is just the #1 place, it is just the forum - just allow others to have some happiness in their life too, even if we are talking about MAL rankings.
Feb 2, 2021 2:15 AM

Aug 2020
[quote=Eanki message=61884988]No. K-On should be number one.

This guy knows what a real anime is. K-On is live, all hail Mugi-chan!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2021 2:17 AM

Aug 2016
NEVER - The epic battle for Number One will be settled through battle.
Attack on Alchemist Vs Full Metal Titan: Brotherhood.
FIGHT.........

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Feb 2, 2021 2:19 AM

Jan 2017
Glordit said:

wow!! thanks for saying that I didnt know this thread had been made before. yorue so smart
you're cool
Feb 2, 2021 2:20 AM

Oct 2010
where is the "enjoy the thread", are you really psyduck?
Feb 2, 2021 2:20 AM

Jan 2017
neamhnaid said:
lmao, youre starting a war, mate.
i personally think its dumb to spam 1/10, just because you prefer FMA. stop being childish and fight over scores. both of em are epic.

whats wrong with spamming 1s its kinda funny
you're cool
Feb 2, 2021 2:22 AM

Mar 2020
Just when I though this discussion was over.

Well they can just use their bot accounts to get at the 1st spot easily and I think soon they will reach that spot.

I don't really care who gets the 1st spot anymore
Feb 2, 2021 2:22 AM
May 2018
Catalano said:
Because I didn't made this thread for any kind of enjoyment; only to ask FMA:B loyal fans to give up already, and let someone else enjoy that cursed #1 spot.
Feb 2, 2021 2:23 AM
Mar 2020
I am a big fan of both, but I gave 10 to SnK (I previously had it at 9) just to help push it tbh. FMAB had a decade at the top and we all know how good it is. I just want something else there for once.
Feb 2, 2021 2:24 AM

Oct 2010
Psajdak said:
Catalano said:
Because I didn't made this thread for any kind of enjoyment; only to ask FMA:B loyal fans to give up already, and let someone else enjoy that cursed #1 spot.

ok, I'll let it slide for today.
also, mikasa is great
Feb 2, 2021 2:24 AM
May 2009
Feb 2, 2021 2:29 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
In all honesty AoT is probably just one of those shows that are just being hyped a lot because it's a final season and currently airing. Give it lika half a year and no one talks about it.
Feb 2, 2021 2:31 AM

Sep 2018
l--_--l said:
This is probably the most direct form of pleading I have seen in a while. I am looking forward to the conflict in this thread...

Oh and those who say both suck, please mention which title you would like to see at #1

THAT, they never will! All they can do is shit on the shows that have made it to the top.
Feb 2, 2021 2:32 AM
Oct 2018
Mom says it's my turn on the myanimelist #1 place
Feb 2, 2021 2:33 AM

Oct 2014
These ranking threads are so boring at this point.
Feb 2, 2021 2:34 AM

Apr 2015
l--_--l said:

But by answering this, it would create more conflict, and probably be entertaining, before a rabid fanboy flips out because I don't like their show, so nah.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 2, 2021 2:47 AM

Sep 2020
ShadyPhil said:
l--_--l said:

THAT, they never will! All they can do is shit on the shows that have made it to the top.
Turns out that we were right, just look at this
Tropisch said:
l--_--l said:

But by answering this, it would create more conflict, and probably be entertaining, before a rabid fanboy flips out because I don't like their show, so nah.
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Feb 2, 2021 2:52 AM
Sep 2018
so basically, you're asking us to let aot be an undeserving #1 anime .... out of charity? LOL
Feb 2, 2021 2:56 AM

Sep 2018
l--_--l said:
ShadyPhil said:

Turns out that we were right, just look at this
Tropisch said:

Sigh, I guess that's my cue to leave this thread. This is the best way to resolve this issue btw, all you need to do is ask which show would you rather want at #1 and they back off XD
Feb 2, 2021 2:58 AM

Jan 2021
Wow it's another FMAB vs AOT thread! Didn't see this one coming from a mile away...
Also why are you so desperate to get AOT on top, its just a fucking rank? This is just plain childish at this point, like fighting over whether Yu-gi-Oh! is better than Pokemon.
"不幸だ!" - Kamijou Touma
Check out my anime list by clicking here (it's public now).

Feb 2, 2021 3:04 AM

May 2020
NO
It doesn't deserve to be #1 right now . It can get #1 after the final episode airs .

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 2, 2021 3:04 AM
Nov 2019
Tropisch said:

Let me add:

AoT fan bots:
- upvoting AoT
- downvoting FMA:B

FMA:B fan bots:
- upvoting FMA:B
- downvoting AoT

But, I think FMA:B faniacs (fan maniacs) are and have been crying for longer and louder for FMA:B to stay at #1. If any anime topples FMA:B or tries to topple it, faniacs cry the hardest.
Feb 2, 2021 3:07 AM

Apr 2015
It is hilarious how butthurt both sides are.
Feb 2, 2021 3:08 AM

Jan 2018
Why it seems to me that everyone forgot that when season is over the system calculates differently? The score may rise or fall a lot.
Feb 2, 2021 3:10 AM

May 2020
Dang, should've marked every AOT VS FMA:B thread I've seen till now. Must be over 30
Feb 2, 2021 3:10 AM

Nov 2016
MAL threads are getting ever more stale. Boring...
Feb 2, 2021 3:12 AM

May 2017
Shingeki no Kyojin in first is an aberration.

Feb 2, 2021 3:13 AM

Jan 2018
And why despite the aot fans themselves don't really think it deserves 10/10 because it has its shortcomings (CGI, ost, ...etc) they insist that much to put it no 1 ?
For me all the previous seasons are a lot better (I gave them 10 by the way).
Feb 2, 2021 3:16 AM

Jun 2019
Sometimes I can't believe how people on this website are so stupid. Good that my favorites don't fight for any ranking position.
Feb 2, 2021 3:16 AM
Oct 2020
Glordit said:

i think u missed many zeros at the end
Feb 2, 2021 3:19 AM

Mar 2020
"Don't beg for things' do it yourself' else you won't get anything" - Adroc Thruston
Hey you toxic fans of AoT, if you want that sacred spot then earn it without making anymore bot accounts and you the author of this forum, do you want us to lower our score for FMAB and increase the score of AoT? If that's the case then screw you and your franchise.
Feb 2, 2021 3:21 AM
May 2018
Pixel_Vapour said:
There is over 20000 pages of only Anime Discussion threads.

At this point one can only be so much original.
Feb 2, 2021 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
In my opinion AoT is a much much better show than FMA, but I don't really care for the rankings anyway. Popularity rankings are more important to me.
Feb 2, 2021 3:22 AM
Apr 2020
don't think any anime should deserve a #1 stop.. maybe a #1 within its own genre.

If anything, Keijo ought to be #1 cuz its the anime of anime. Many waifus, amazing ost, much anime plot. Opening and ending are just fantastic! (if you know, you know)
Feb 2, 2021 3:23 AM

Nov 2016
Psajdak said:
Pixel_Vapour said:
There is over 20000 pages of only Anime Discussion threads.

At this point one can only be so much original.

They're more original than rehashing a thread like this when there's lots of others
Feb 2, 2021 3:29 AM
May 2018
Pixel_Vapour said:

They're more original than rehashing a thread like this when there's lots of others
The thing is no one actually posts in original threads.

Just check some of mine's (including my previous account - now renamed Kleferi), and you will understand what I mean.

People tend to post in threads that feel familiar to them.
Feb 2, 2021 3:30 AM
Jan 2020
SparkingVolt said:
Tropisch said:
\

I agree both are pretty shit tier anime tbh

"Both are pretty shit tier anime tbh" while giving fmab a 9 kek
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is your waifu photogenic?

Catalano - 5 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
4 minutes ago

» Are Risqué Anime Bad for the Industry?

Dragevard - 10 hours ago

27 by Spunkert »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you take screenshots of Anime

ST63LTH - 24 minutes ago

10 by Serafos »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

69 by ST63LTH »»
12 minutes ago

» How long until we see western adaptations of series that follow the footsteps of anime adapting manga?

_cjessop19_ - 1 hour ago

2 by ST63LTH »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.