Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 28, 2021 11:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aw man so cute what a feely episode

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 28, 2021 11:14 AM

Mar 2018
Chiki bought a tarp and used Nakeshiko as a pole, LMAO.

The rest of the episode was cool and enjoyable to watch. I loved seeing her and her sister with each other, even if only a little bit, as it shows how they care for each other.

Finally! Nadeshiko got the lamp!
Jan 28, 2021 11:26 AM

Dec 2014
Nadeshiko being absolutely adorable this episode. Who wouldn't smile seeing how fluffy and happy she was? The way she was looking at that Lantern, to when she bought it and almost dropped it.

The best moment for me were when she ran to the restaurant when her sister invited her and the final scene where she leaves the present in the car for her sister. So sweet.
Jan 28, 2021 11:35 AM
Apr 2019
The various reaction faces are funny, and my girl Nadeshiko keep getting bullied 😭😭

Nadeshiko's sister finally smiles! I liked the thing she said on her sister "she really is outdoing herself" which is true,
Jan 28, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty nice episode, had a pretty stressful day today and will be having a stressful one once that Tottenham vs Liverpool football game is on, but this was a really chill and heartwarming breather seeing Nadeshiko the entirety of this episode as it made me feel a bit warm and cozy overall on this cold, pretty tough day.
Jan 28, 2021 11:45 AM
Dec 2020
i want to see chikuwa ...
Jan 28, 2021 11:53 AM

Jul 2016
I seriously want to see more of Nadeshiko's older sister. She's so cool and pretty and the relationship she and Nadeshiko have is so wholesome to watch.

Another sweet episode as always.
Jan 28, 2021 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
Best episode of this second season so far and one of the comfiest of the entire show up to this point. Everyone's spending their money from work on new tools and equipment for camping and Nadeshiko finally gets the lamp she's been pining for since season 1. While that was a cute moment in itself, the moment I was really happy to see animated was Nadeshiko's gift to her older sister; I loved the subtle direction of that happening as the ED plays over a night time lapse for her sister to find in the morning. Even just within the context of this episode, it's a nice way to thank her older sister for helping her find that new job, but also a lovely thank you for all the help she provided in getting Nadeshiko around in season 1.

I'm so glad that she'll be getting even more screentime going forward this season as she's such a great character.
Jan 28, 2021 12:58 PM

Aug 2017
what an amazing episode this was!!
this is so relaxing to watch
Jan 28, 2021 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
I swear, Nadeshiko's probably one of the most adorable and pure anime characters that I've ever known. Seriously, it would be a crime against the very existence of humanity if someone were to make the cinnamon roll sad and upset.

The whole episode itself was excellent, even if there was barely any screentime for Rin, although her short time in this episode was great as she struggled to contain her excitement of seeing the dog tent that Ena purchased. X3

The chemistry of Nadeshiko, Aoi and Chiaki when it came to erecting the tarp in the school grounds was funny as always, but the best thing this episode offered was Nadeshiko and her older sister, Sakura. Although Nadeshiko had no luck with finding a part-time job close to her neighbourhood, her older sister was able to help her with that (her joke of making Nadeshiko pay for their meal was funny as hell, though!).

With the money she got from her previous job, Nadeshiko was able to buy the lamp she always wanted, but she also got the portable hand warmer as a gift for Sakura, but she did it as a surprise present by leaving it in Sakura's car. Honestly, this was such a sweet thing for Nadeshiko to do as a way to thank her older sister for everything she's done to help her so far.

Give Nadeshiko 1 million headpats. She deserves all of it. =3
Meta_YoshiJan 29, 2021 1:59 AM
Jan 28, 2021 2:51 PM

Dec 2020
A nice omni-reminiscing episode. Reminiscing about their Winter trips, reminiscing about the lantern which was the goal setup last season and reminiscing about last season just in general with a lot of repeat locations and them discussing Hottarakashi Onsen/Pine Wood Campgrounds.

I'm glad there were so many repeat locations. It means I can take a break this week from the VR Tour, lol.
Jan 28, 2021 3:43 PM

Apr 2015
Eventho there was no camping, this was still wholesome like always. Nadeshiko was so obsessed with that lamp she wanted to buy and she finally got it. She even bought her nee-chan something as well, how lovely!
Jan 28, 2021 4:34 PM

Jun 2017
Finally an episode mostly focused on Nadeshiko and it delivered. :3

Such a sweet girl.
Jan 28, 2021 5:53 PM

May 2012
Nadeshiko as a pole was hilarious!! Even though it lacks a camping scene, we still got heartwarming moments. Nadeshiko finally bought the lamp and got some money to spare for a pocket warmer for her sister. Rin's expression was great xD I would love to see Chikuwa go to camping in an episode. That dog is adorable.

Jan 28, 2021 8:26 PM

Jan 2018
LAMP ACQUIRED!

I love this anime. Just makes me happy. Nadeshiko thinking about her big sister brings a tear to the eye. Great episode.
Jan 28, 2021 8:34 PM
Oct 2018
This is so heartwarming I want to cry. Damn man, Yuru Camp is so great...
Akkarin! Hai!
Jan 28, 2021 9:34 PM

Mar 2019
I had Nadeshiko's same face when i bought her Nendoroid & Figures...<3

Thursday Purification: COMPLETE!
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jan 28, 2021 11:23 PM

Feb 2020
That was the best episode yet. <3 Totally cute and funny
Jan 28, 2021 11:42 PM

Oct 2008
another wonderful episode!
good to see Nadeshiko was able to buy stuff for her solo camping! and she also bought a gift for her sister because she helped her find a part-time job that is close from their place!
The ED visuals transition from dusk till dawn was impressive!
5/5.

Jan 29, 2021 1:53 AM
Jul 2018
Another heartwarming episode. Nadeshiko finally manages to buy that lantern (and a present) she had been eyeing with her own money! Luckily it didn't fall to the ground right after she bought it. The relationship between the two sisters is so perfect!
Jan 29, 2021 2:18 AM

Sep 2019
Nadeshiko almost dropped it lol. She even thought of buying a gift for her sister, it was so sweet.
Jan 29, 2021 2:19 AM

Aug 2019
man I was so happy we were able to see Nadeshiko’s sister’s reaction to her gift, because when I heard the ED playing I was thought they weren’t going to show it
snowykevinJan 29, 2021 2:25 AM
Jan 29, 2021 2:23 AM

Oct 2020
looking forward to the lamp in the next episode.
Jan 29, 2021 2:34 AM

Jul 2017
The Outdoor Activities Club are back together after their temporary part-time jobs during Winter Break, that's nice. Building a tarp without poles...Chiaki is such a forgetful trickster, leaving Nadeshiko to be the pole. Such a hilarious moment, but human poles aren't cheap, y'know?

Rin and Ena on the other hand, discussing about doggy tents...the look on Rin's face is as funny to see dogs again.

Otherwise, this episode is pretty much about the lil' cutey comfy Nadeshiko. From getting that paycheck to trying to imitate Rin's solo-camping trip. Other than that Chihayafuru Karafuta reference moment though, Nadeshiko's mom and older sis Sakura are still a delight to watch, especially Sakura tricking Nadeshiko to pay for their meet-up meal, that look on her face is so priceless.

The oil-lamp purchase was a great way to finish the episode, like a candlelight in the family. The bask of night for Nadeshiko to surprise Sakura with a kerosene lighter as a present, I'd thought that it was a nice touch during the ED credits.

Poledeshiko? I don't mind paying my (former) waifu for being a pole for 100 yen/hr.
Jan 29, 2021 3:57 AM
Apr 2019
Aw. Nadeshiko is really wholesome when she gives her older sister a gift. Can't never get feel comfy more than this!
Jan 29, 2021 5:32 AM

Apr 2020
We got our Outdoor Club finally getting a tarp for the first time. But since Chiaki forgot to bring the poles, we've witnessed the rare sight of Polenadeshiko. Her face and the moment when she calmly drops the tarp in Chiaki and Aoi's faces was passive-aggressiveness at its finest. Rin only had one scene, but her reaction to the Dog Tent's quality was funny.

Now we got a rare sight in Yuru Camp where it actually went dramatically silent for a bit. You often see that kind of pause in drama or serious scenes. But it was actually Nadeshiko considering to solo camp, which is actually neat that they do that. Also Nadeshiko finally bought the lamp, almost lost it, but damn she finally have it. She now have a part time job as well with the help of her sister. For the first time, the lamp has lightened their house, what a very nice thing to lit the home at night.

But that ending scene, it almost made me cry! That ED song can break me into tears anytime it wants to, but using it to show Nadeshiko sneaking into the car and bringing her Onee-san the heater that she wants...I'm crying. I don't give out 10/10s that easily but it's Yuru Camp, why not?
Jan 29, 2021 5:33 AM

Apr 2020
Episode after episode, Yuru Camp finds a way to either make me laugh and/or melt my heart with a thing called wholesomeness. And it is just so happens that I finished my (exhausting) activities for the week and the weather breeze turned cold in my place. So watching this episode was just perfect timing.
Jan 29, 2021 7:47 AM
Aug 2020
Yang bintangin satu, takut ya dibalap animenya Ama ni anime
Jan 29, 2021 7:55 AM
Sep 2016
Dude, the ED scenes so far are so full of personalities.... No other SoL anime I've seen so far has so much personalities in the EDs like this one (there're plenty in non-SoL anime, but really-really rare in SoL). This might actually be the most expensive SoL anime in history (not only the qualities and music, but also the amount of research that must be done for the environments and stuffs).
Yes, I know we also have "Wonder Egg Priorities" this season, but for me personally, and considering the materials that are going to be covered from the manga for this season, assuming the quality will be constant, Yuru Camp SE02 will definitely be the AOTS.
I love Afro. I love Tateyama-sensei. I love Asaka. I love Sasaki-san. This season has been briliant so far.

MORE EDIT: I've read the manga and know what's going to happen there. But the scene with Sakura and the pocket warmer there still got me big time....
uncleqrowJan 29, 2021 8:03 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jan 29, 2021 8:06 AM

Apr 2011
No camping but it was still a chill and comfy episode.

I like how Nadeshiko brough her sister a gift after helping her find a job. Such wholesomeness is what I need in my life.

She finally bough her lantern and nearly broke it. lol
Jan 29, 2021 10:14 AM

Sep 2018
A really fun episode, perhaps the best so far of those seen. The narration is much nicer than usual, the comic situations are wasted and in the meantime there seems to be room for some reference, as in the scene where Nadeshiko plays Karuta, it reminded me so much of Chihaya and the Chihayafuru anime. The secret that Nadeshiko hides is icastic after what is seen during the episode. But the icing on the cake, in the narrative, is seeing Nadeshiko's sister smile. She also enters the chat on the smartphone, yay! The light-hearted and warm tone of the narrative, given first by the sympathy of the characters and secondly by Nadeshiko's family, in a certain sense reassures me despite the fact that we are experiencing such a depressing moment in the world and a certain breakdown of affects in today's individualistic society ; it really takes such souls to lift your spirits.
Jan 29, 2021 12:40 PM

Jul 2020
The Karuta/Chihayafuru reference... ya love to see it.
Jan 29, 2021 12:44 PM

Jul 2012
Really great episode. I like how Chiaki used Nadeshiko as a pole, and Nadeshiko's expression was so cute, she was shaking while holding the top of the tent.
Speaking of Nadeshiko, she's been especially likable in this episode, and she's been very supportive to her cool, older sister. She gave her the handy warmer.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Jan 29, 2021 1:57 PM

Apr 2020
My heart was beating fast af when Nadeshiko dropped the lamp like HOLY I was scared
I had a feeling that even if it broke or something the shop staff would get her a replacement lol
Jan 29, 2021 5:34 PM

Sep 2017
Awww the ending was so wholesome I could cry. Another wonderful, comfy episode. Even without any camping.
Jan 29, 2021 5:58 PM

Sep 2010
Ryuseishun said:
On the other hand, the camping lesson with Nadeshiko inadvertently being the pole herself (cause Chiaki's dumbass forgot the poles at home lmfao) was utterly hilarious, along with Rin's inability to hide her desires to see a dog in a doggy tent xDDD....the comedy is easily funnier than your average Gintama episode, imho :P

SilentCaay said:
A nice omni-reminiscing episode. Reminiscing about their Winter trips, reminiscing about the lantern which was the goal setup last season and reminiscing about last season just in general with a lot of repeat locations and them discussing Hottarakashi Onsen/Pine Wood Campgrounds.

I'm glad there were so many repeat locations. It means I can take a break this week from the VR Tour, lol.

1st season, episode 4 room camp, Nadeshiko:

Jan 29, 2021 7:27 PM

Jun 2020
As expected, another relaxing and chill episode.
Congrats to Nadeshiko for finally managing to buy that lamp she wanted back in S1.
Also, nice Chihayafuru reference.
Jan 29, 2021 9:33 PM

Jul 2012
I just love how this show manages to warm my heart with every single episode.

Nadeshiko finally got the lamp! So happy for her!

It was so cute at the end when her sister found her gift... Ahhh, too adorable!
Jan 29, 2021 10:32 PM

Oct 2016
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside hngh, such a fantastic episode once again. This time we got a Nadeshiko centered episode. That present Nadeshiko gave her sister ༼ಢ_ಢ༽, that was so heartwarming.
Jan 30, 2021 12:36 AM

Mar 2014
So finally Nadeshiko got this lamp. Fortunately she made it in time and the lamp didn't break. I also loved the scene when her sister told her to pay for the bill. Nadeshiko's reaction - priceless lol.
Jan 30, 2021 1:26 AM

Jul 2010
My favorite anime of the season. I'm calling it.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Jan 30, 2021 2:35 AM

Sep 2020
Wow another Comfy Episode!!

It was funny how Nadeshiko was made to stand as the poll xD

Well, it was sweet of Nadeshiko's Onee-Chan to recruit her to a part-time job.

It was sweet of Nadeshiko to buy something for her sister too!!

And at last, Nadeshiko got her lamp!!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!XD
Jan 30, 2021 2:36 AM

Oct 2018
Now they're setting up a camping tarp, the scene before they start reminds me of episode 2 of the first season! Nadeshiko as a pole tarp is really funny! XD

Nadeshiko finally got a new job and also a new lamp! And I thought that the lamp will break for this episode, that was a close one!

The ED scenes is really comfy and beautiful too, I love the transition scene from night to dawn!
Forum set made by Nate
Jan 30, 2021 6:02 AM

May 2015
It made me a bit emotional when Nadeshiko ligthed her lamp and the shadows started dancing on her parents standing around the table. Finding happiness in a simple things and sharing the joy with others.
Jan 30, 2021 6:27 AM
Dec 2020
That Sakura smile tho'

It's a rare sight.
Jan 30, 2021 7:23 AM
Jan 2010
What is this warmer thing even? Just use some fucking gloves. I guarantee it's not cold enough anywhere in japan at any time of the year to require this bullshit
Jan 30, 2021 9:34 AM

Oct 2010
StardustReverie said:
What is this warmer thing even? Just use some fucking gloves. I guarantee it's not cold enough anywhere in japan at any time of the year to require this bullshit

Sakura just seems to be in the Ena side of low temperature tolerance, so it makes sense for her.
Jan 30, 2021 3:43 PM
Mar 2015
Glad she got her lamp and the handwarmer
Jan 30, 2021 5:48 PM
Dec 2020
Cute, nadeshiko.

Jan 30, 2021 6:13 PM

Mar 2018
funniest episode so far and the whole ending and what nadeshiko did for her sister was so wholesome

also this has to be a new meme template lmaoo

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2021

144 by blinddig »»
May 9, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

107 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

66 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

76 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

80 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.