Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2021 3:15 PM

Aug 2019

or for you friends is important and you can not imagine a satisfied life without friends?

what's your opinion about people who don't have friends and don't want to have friends?
Jan 18, 2021 3:17 PM

Jul 2020
I don't like to think about life without friends. Having good friends and making memories with them is one of my reasons for going on life.
Jan 18, 2021 3:27 PM

Jun 2020
I'm quite an introvert, but I don't feel any shame nor any pride in it. it's not that I don't want to make friends, but it's just hard for me to make one.
just a weeb wandering around.

Jan 18, 2021 3:31 PM
Oct 2020
did you just assume people on anime boards of no friends? this is a hateful generalization
i for example have a lot of friends: milluki zoldyck, ryuuk, 8man, L
2d>3d
Jan 18, 2021 3:33 PM

Aug 2019
RightwingMilluki said:
did you just assume people on anime boards of no friends? this is a hateful generalization
i for example have a lot of friends: milluki zoldyck, ryuuk, 8man, L
2d>3d

I'm not assuming that, it's just a question for someone who doesn't have friends or for someone who wants to imagine not having friends
Jan 18, 2021 3:38 PM

Aug 2018
I neither feel good nor feel bad. I joined a group a while back but haven't heard from any of them since covid started.

I do not care for a social life, however it would suck if I didn't have acquaintences and colleagues to talk to regarding work.
Jan 18, 2021 3:43 PM

Nov 2017
As an extrovert, it'd be pretty odd if I didn't have any friends rn. Having friends means a lot to me, well, the good kind of friends that is lol. But I have those so I'm happy!

If someone doesn't have friends and doesn't want any, that's their choice. If they're fine with it, that's what matters. You do you, baby
Jan 18, 2021 3:47 PM

Jun 2020
Making friends is not that hard for me, the problem is actually maintaining those relationships, making good conversations, showing them that i care about them... All that is a pain and makes me mentally exhausted. So if i have to choose, i prefer to stay alone most of the time. Also i've been depending on other people for far too long. I need to increase my strenght as a individual, this way friends will be a bonus in my life and not a necessity.

Sorry, did i sound too edgy?
Jan 18, 2021 3:52 PM

Apr 2014
I feel bad for having friends that don’t wanna hang out wit me :’(
oh snap
Jan 18, 2021 3:56 PM

Aug 2019
Nyarly-kun said:
Making friends is not that hard for me, the problem is actually maintaining those relationships, making good conversations, showing them that i care about them... All that is a pain and makes me mentally exhausted. So if i have to choose, i prefer to stay alone most of the time. Also i've been depending on other people for far too long. I need to increase my strenght as a individual, this way friends will be a bonus in my life and not a necessity.

Sorry, did i sound too edgy?

I don’t think it’s edgy, I think like you too.
Jan 18, 2021 4:06 PM
Dec 2017
I don't feel any guilt at all having no irl friends whatsoever.

Jan 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Apr 2016
i'm pretty happy with or without friends. i have maybe 1-2 irl ones but they aren't really that close with me, so life wouldn't be too different without them. i'm content alone.
Jan 18, 2021 4:12 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
yes, i am fine with having no friends~ i like being alone anyways. i only have like one close friend though.

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Jan 18, 2021 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
No I feel lonely and ugly as usual.,,
Jan 18, 2021 6:26 PM

Aug 2016
Cringe thread, I have 163 friends get rekt.
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Jan 18, 2021 6:27 PM

Apr 2011
I hate letting my guard down around people, maybe that is why I don't have real friends?
Jan 18, 2021 6:36 PM
Nov 2014
i missed my old male co-worker friends, they were rude to me (as in they always insulted me for being a virgin and looking like nobita from doraemon lol) and i think they only used me to pay for their foods and drinks but i miss their company and presence in my life after they left me back in may last year because i wasn't working anymore by that time (not working = means i wasn't useful to them anymore). being lonely is a terrible feeling i tell you, especially when you see other people living a much more cheerful lives than you.

i'm looking to find newer real life friends now, but covid-19 restrictions is making me depressed hard.
Jan 18, 2021 6:38 PM

Dec 2016
I feel nothing... I have at last reached the forbidden Zen stage of perfect malevolent tranquility. This must be how Ainz Ooal Gown eventually felt. Except for the part where I kept my flesh and I can double spoon with my Devil Girl Elf and Night Banshee dolls.
SoverignJan 18, 2021 6:43 PM
Jan 18, 2021 7:55 PM

Mar 2019
Having friends gives me a reason to keep on living. If i were alone all the time i would be stressed out sooner or later. And it might push me to commit suicide. I might be somewhat loner as a person. But that doesn't actually mean that i would conform to living a life without friends. Having no friends in life makes me think that the world is rejecting me. Making me lose sight of my sense of self. Living on your own is painful. Because there is no one who would share your feelings and understand you. And i can't call that a life worth of living. Having friends put you at ease sometimes. And i think i enjoy life with my friends.

Can i be satisfied in life without friends? That's a tough question... only a hermit would be able to live that life. And i'm not a hermit anyway.
Jan 18, 2021 8:14 PM
Jun 2020
I would need friends in life. Just thinking about having no friends feels really sad. I wish to have more friends in the future though.

They just probably lost their trust to someone, or scared to lose the person.
Jan 18, 2021 9:47 PM

May 2020
If I didn't have any friends in life it'll be very lonely and sad. Thinking about that gives me shivers
Jan 18, 2021 11:38 PM
Mar 2020
I rather have a friend then live my life without them...cuz sometimes you need someone close to you and you can do stuff like hangout or chit chat, just having a good time, share a thing or whatever it is. and in my opinion about someone that "okay" having no friend is fine either cuz that what he/she wants right. so let it be and the people that have no friend is kinda sad if they want to have friend...I think I lucky after finish school I still have close friend.
ajemal__Jan 18, 2021 11:41 PM
Jan 19, 2021 12:16 AM

Sep 2020
It's not that I don't have friends, I have a couple. It's just I would consider them as acquantinces or some shit like that. We only the most basic conversations with each other so we don't seem lonely. I would rather have a friend that I feel a strong connection to and who I can share whatever is on my mind. I could imagine my life without any real friends and it is pretty sad. I don't mind people who aren't willing to make friends, I don't interact with them, they don't interact with me.
Jan 19, 2021 2:58 AM

May 2014
Yes i do. Ever since i moved house away from them i've never felt better. I had a few messages from them over the years, but i get super anxious seeing them and haven't even responded. I really don't want to connect again and just want to be left alone haha. We had a lot of good times in school yes, but they also did some really crappy things to me too. It's been years since i moved at this point and i just feel no desire to have them in my life again.
Jan 19, 2021 3:03 AM

Apr 2020
actually, i would really love to have friends, but its too hard for me nowadays.
Jan 19, 2021 5:19 AM

Jun 2020
Yes i feel Million Times better from back when i used to have couple of friends
Jan 19, 2021 5:22 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Most of the people you consider friends are not your friends anyway. It does feel good having at least a handful of people you can trust though.
Jan 19, 2021 5:26 AM

Jul 2016
id be okay without friends ive been before though im not anti friends
Jan 19, 2021 6:16 AM

Mar 2020
I have never felt lonely in all my life, I dont feel the need to socialize and I only live to acomplish my goals, not because of friends, im comfortable with myself.
Jan 20, 2021 12:11 PM

May 2018
The problem with friends is having to go out and spending money on night out and drinks and blah blah. I rather save up money and less social and just chill at home enjoying life.

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 20, 2021 12:54 PM

Feb 2010
couldn't tell you because i have friends.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 20, 2021 12:55 PM

Aug 2017
-I like friends online
-I dislike friends in real life
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2021 1:08 PM

Mar 2016
I don't need friends they disappoint me, on the other hand it's not a good thing since you need people. People are power.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Jan 20, 2021 1:15 PM

Oct 2010
I had lots of friends back in high school and college, now after some "fights" I don't talk with many of them and what can I say, it was better in the past, now it's kinda boring. The few friends that I have are chill people but don't talk with them so much or hang out that much.
Jan 21, 2021 4:44 PM
Skill issue

Apr 2020
Hadn't had real friends in my life if im honest and im not lying for the most part i just had classmates like we went to school talked only like the school stuff and after we graduated we went seperate ways and never talked again, and im kind a used to it im not very social person myself as well but i like to be alone i guess i can do more stuff and im happy with that.

Forum set by Nateh

Jan 22, 2021 8:53 AM

Sep 2020
Well I have friends but like not close friends. I'd much rather have like umum one really really close friend that I hang out with or text/call all the time b ut that's unlikely :I
Jan 22, 2021 10:15 AM

Feb 2017
Used to have some friends from both school and college. Most are now married and never talk. Even before we went our separate ways, I always felt making friends was just to kill time and help each other till we get a significant other. So I never really put too much emotional investment in them, though when we did hang out, we made sure everyone had a blast.

I have one close friend from my workplace in constant touch. Since he is living abroad and married, he is quite a busy guy but always makes time for us to talk or play. Not a week goes by without some interaction. I am just happy someone cares enough to contact me despite having all the conditions to never contact me again.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Jan 22, 2021 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
I like having friends but when I really want to have a good day it's usually alone, then I can get more things done

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 4 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
28 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

33 by elgatosaika »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.