Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 29, 2020 3:59 AM

Mar 2016
Hatadaira is a pretty interesting character. He knew she pushed Nakajima and yet he stayed silent. Nana is in damn trouble rn.
Oct 29, 2020 6:52 AM
Aug 2016
Nana becomes the leader because she can read people's mind? Really plot convenience. This show trying to look like a smart show but the quality goes downhill.

Anime dropped.
Oct 29, 2020 12:39 PM

Mar 2017
A truly incredible talent wasted on a moron! Tsunekichi could completely destroy Nana's plans and expose her... unfortunately, he doesn't seem too bright so she's definitely going to outsmart him, kill him and keep her true identity secret.
Oct 29, 2020 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
AnAnimeLife1021 said:
SparkleDuck said:
lol all of the anime onlys who expect something clever to come out of the future sight ability are gonna be disappointed. This is the point where the manga started to become plainly stupid for me.

[Anime Only here] I'm getting the feeling that this the point where the show jumps the shark. I've been thinking that the premise of the show is EXTREMELY weak (lack of security on island) but the show is very disturbing to watch. It feels like that the whole show is a lie and only the inner monologues and flashback scenes are real. However between the Time Traveler and now an Oracle (lazy writing btw imo) it just seems the writers are desperate to come up with an "impossible" situation and cliffhangers. I'll be giving ep5 a watch but I'm not feeling optimistic the way I was after episode 1.
when I said it's dumb, you pretty much nailed why. She couldn't feasibly beat an actual Oracle so the way they end up writing it is so forced just to make the plot move along. I think people will be very disappointed
Oct 30, 2020 3:42 PM
Oct 2020
My theory is that even if he foresaw that future, he will not die. This explains the question of whether he is calm about death. In the photo, he appears looking at the window, so I believe someone will appear to help him. Probably Kyouya, and he will discover the truth about Nana. Just theory.
Oct 30, 2020 7:14 PM

Oct 2008
CLAP CLAP CLAP! damn! just like Moriarty, this show keeps getting better and better!!!
i already predicted that there is someone who has the power of premonition!
5/5!

Oct 31, 2020 12:55 AM
Jan 2014
Just watched today from ep 1. This is really giving the vibes of Kira and L, but this time the killer is super handicapped and the victims are superpowered. Pretty unique story.
Oct 31, 2020 10:34 AM

Jun 2019
Oh shit, looks like she's going to have a troublesome time.
Oct 31, 2020 1:07 PM

Sep 2019
SparkleDuck said:
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

[Anime Only here] I'm getting the feeling that this the point where the show jumps the shark. I've been thinking that the premise of the show is EXTREMELY weak (lack of security on island) but the show is very disturbing to watch. It feels like that the whole show is a lie and only the inner monologues and flashback scenes are real. However between the Time Traveler and now an Oracle (lazy writing btw imo) it just seems the writers are desperate to come up with an "impossible" situation and cliffhangers. I'll be giving ep5 a watch but I'm not feeling optimistic the way I was after episode 1.
when I said it's dumb, you pretty much nailed why. She couldn't feasibly beat an actual Oracle so the way they end up writing it is so forced just to make the plot move along. I think people will be very disappointed

Also now that I think about it why didn't he try to stop these murders from happening? I hope this is going to be answered in the next episode too.
Oct 31, 2020 2:27 PM
Oct 2020
SparkleDuck said:
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

But, like I said in another reply, the writers just needed to put some restrictions on the Oracle power, like "I can see the future, but I can't show the pictures or speak of anything related to my visions to anyone, except to the people in the picture". That was pretty easy, don't you think?
Oct 31, 2020 4:45 PM

Dec 2016
AnAnimeLife1021 said:
SparkleDuck said:

Also now that I think about it why didn't he try to stop these murders from happening? I hope this is going to be answered in the next episode too.

Because he believed that nobody can't change the future.
He is basically MC from another story about time travel in which he already realized about immutability of the future only acceptation of it.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 31, 2020 6:18 PM

Mar 2020
MegamiRem said:
Oh boi how's Nana gonna save her ass this time? He has solid evidences.

I highly doubt people will find out this early and also he had those photos all along but never showed em to anyone so I wonder what his motives are.
well he can't change the future so I don't think he is planning to tell anyone since it's useless aniway, that's why he is so relaxed about his own death and why he hasn't told anyone about nana killing people. I am exited to see how this turns out tho, really interesting stuff.
check out odd taxi
Oct 31, 2020 9:02 PM
Jun 2015
What happens next is going to determine if this show is worth what it's built up so far. Nana is beyond royally FUCKED at the moment. If the author can manage to finagle her out of this one in a way that makes sense and is satisfying then color me impressed. I'm hoping next episode doesn't disappoint.
Nov 1, 2020 12:08 AM

Sep 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

He is basically MC from another story about time travel in which he already realized about immutability of the future only acceptation of it.

Well that justification works for the first murder, but after he saw the first kill , he should be ringing the alarm to prevent future deaths.
Nov 1, 2020 11:15 AM

Dec 2016
AnAnimeLife1021 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Well that justification works for the first murder, but after he saw the first kill , he should be ringing the alarm to prevent future deaths.

But did he saw future in which he alarm others? if not then he wouldn't have reason to do it. ;)

We can only guess for now how long he knew about his death. Maybe his "death photo" is few years old?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 1, 2020 11:47 AM

Nov 2019
Kirasaya said:
Well its clear now that everyone on that island is a fucking idiot.
Nana included, like pls how can she believe a girl with the only power being able to heal ppl by licking them can kill over a 150k.

Interesting that you mention that, but let me explain why the girl with the healing power would be able to kill over 150k people. Let's say for an example the healing girl would use her power to heal by licking and treating the wounds of the wounded. Now what would happen if there was a dicease or bacteria from her tongue entering the wounds?
It would result in a healed and concealed effected wound right. She would treat the wound and conceal it but being unable to prevent the bacteria from entering. The bacteria would enter the blood and flow within the body entering the heart and brain, ultimatly killing the person.
Now you probably may wonder; but how would she be able to kill 150k people with this method. These talanted are seen as the threat of humanity right, but in extreme situations you may use them for you're own benefit.
In japan where this anime is based in there's a high occurence of earthquakes. Let's say a big city would be hit by a earthquake destroying buildings and everything on land. Resulting in many people dying but also managing to survive, but injured.
What would be faster for treatment? Using common medical technology or just simply using a person with the ability to instantly heal any wound with a single lick.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Nov 1, 2020 11:25 PM

Sep 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

But did he saw future in which he alarm others? if not then he wouldn't have reason to do it. ;)

We can only guess for now how long he knew about his death. Maybe his "death photo" is few years old?

• Does not matter how old the "Death Photo" is because He can see Nana in it. If it is a 'few years old' then as soon as Nana arrives at school he should be warning everyone else. So your excuse here is even weaker than the show's excuse.
  • His visions are not instructions , he only has a limited number of visions. He does not need a vision of an act to occur first as a pre-requisite to performing that said act.
Nov 4, 2020 2:45 AM
Jun 2019
Alright so we are ignoring the fact that he could warned his friends? No?

Let's hope we get an explanation for that.
XselfesterXNov 4, 2020 2:49 AM
Nov 4, 2020 10:05 PM

Jun 2013
NGL I ship Nana and Michiru. I'm also guessing something, Nana might be Kyoya's sister. However, it's unclear how they don't remember each other.
臭い-
Nov 4, 2020 11:39 PM

Mar 2009
Another perfect foil for Nana. She's got her work cut out for her.
Nov 6, 2020 9:34 AM
Apr 2015
landofthekwt said:
Most of these children are morons who are no threat to anyone The serial killer is the only threat

Especially the fire dude that totally wouldn't accidentally murder his whole class in ep1 if Nanao didn't step in.

Fear of another revolution sure is on the minds of politicians but at the same time if some of these kids tossed a hissy fit they could level a city.
Nov 6, 2020 4:23 PM
Dec 2017
Why hasn't anyone commented on how plot breaking "pretending to mind read"?

If you can read my mind, then tell me what number I'm thinking of?

Is this whole anime about how completely retarded teenagers can be?

Also, I would have posted this in a thread by itself, but there seems to be no ability for creating new threads.
Nov 10, 2020 5:10 AM
Jan 2019
yeah like if the white-haired guy did some nice thinking to suspect nana in the first place, he would be sure she's the killer as well. For evidence something as simple as asking what he is thinking etc etc. Then you can also go around proving how hr "mind readings" are all deductions in case class doesn't listen to him or are too dumb to think there's a reason why she can't read their minds. Like obviously we have it easy cos we know she is, allowing us to think about why she would try and stab herself and the flaws in her actions. Like white-haired guy saw her running from the forest, that means she head bad guys talking ALL THE WAY OUT IN THE FOREST. what? so she has huge range does she now lmao?

I still really enjoy this so far, but as with most of these types of shows, there are always flaws.
Nov 12, 2020 11:26 PM
Jun 2020
pekuses said:
Since he saw himself dying on photograph, then he knows he's screwed XD Now he just want's to know the motives i guess? Or lose virginity before it ?XD
lol imagine you actually had that actual foresight and called it
Nov 16, 2020 7:56 AM

Jun 2020
Well I guess everyone does have some pretty amazing power.

Now what is Nana gonna do next? This is thrilling.
Nov 17, 2020 9:03 PM

May 2014
Yes, let's pick the obvious suspect as our new leader. What could possibly go wrong?

...Though of course it is not quite as obvious to them because they 1) lack information about her actions and 2) they have been brainwashed to believe in these invisible aliens.

But it is still legit funny that they buy the idea of invisible enemies. A lot of irony there.
TheDeedsOfMenNov 28, 2020 7:18 PM
Dec 3, 2020 2:08 PM

Dec 2012
That perfect ED transition!

Dec 6, 2020 2:57 AM

Nov 2019
i never thought i would be this interested, wow that was a great episode

Nana's challenges become harder and harder each episode, i applaud to her work, effort and charm

i totally love Michiru, she is an angel
Dec 6, 2020 5:37 AM

Aug 2017
Now this was unexpected. Tsunekichi knew all along that Nana killed Nakajima but kept quiet.

I wonder how Nana will get out of this one?? He's the most dangerous foe she's faced I guess.

I hope he gives those photos to Kyoya so he can finish his investigation.

He's completely derailed as of now in search of a motive.

This is getting very interesting now!

Dec 6, 2020 12:01 PM

Aug 2017
Nana made Kyouya start to doubt if she is the one behind all this or not. Now that she has the trust of almost everyone, it is easier for her to commit murders. Sadly, this guy can see the future and ironically discovered Nana. She must kill him before he starts telling everyone with solid evidences about her true nature.

Still, I have some questions about this new guy powers.
NurguburuDec 6, 2020 12:19 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2021 10:50 AM

May 2015
GOD I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!! ITS SO INTERESTING!!!!!!!

I love the dynamic between Nana and that guy with their detective/murderer relationship and how they play mind games with each other. (P,s I love their voice actors and just characters in general)

I love Nana so much!!! She's so interesting and unique. Its so nice to have an MC whos the villain. I love the expressions Nana makes and how she switches between the innocent and the cruel with the red background.

Towards the end there it gets really interesting when they flip the dynamic by introducing a new power that foils Nana's plan. (I guess more halts her plans temporarilty cause no one can escape best girl Nana's grasp XD)
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 15, 2021 6:12 PM
Jun 2020
Why doesn't Kyouya just beat Nana's ass. She can still read minds and stuff from a wheelchair but her killing ability will be limited. He could just break her legs and wheel her around.
Jan 27, 2021 1:54 PM

May 2015
I love the reactions from Nana in this series. All her evil expressions, shocked expressions, innocent expressions, they're all so good!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2021 4:20 AM

Aug 2017
I hope nothing bad happens to Michiru
Mar 1, 2021 5:10 AM

Jul 2016
Oh my God. It got to a point where it's physically painful to watch. I was so close to dropping this. Cmon, how can you be so fucking dumb as to hold every clue to solve the murder mystery yet you only report it to the presumed killer... If the characters keep being this unbelievably stupid until the end I'm rating this a 1/10.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Mar 13, 2021 12:06 AM

Oct 2010
Nana is too harsh, that dog girl can't possibly kill 150.000 people, sure she can heal other power users and I get how important she is but still.
Kyoya is very smart and I love the "thinking" scenes of him and Nana's too. I did not expect that blondie geek to be that dangerous, maybe they can ally, he looks like a guy who would love to have some fun killing his classmates. Awesome cliffhanger.
Mar 13, 2021 6:48 AM

Jul 2015
Good thing Kyoya isn't an imbecile who would fall for Nana's cover. Nana is now in quite the predicament now that Hatadaira appeared with some rock solid evidence but for whatever reason never disclosed this to the rest of the class (perhaps because changing the future is impossible or something)

Mar 16, 2021 1:09 PM
Jul 2010
Ffs, you don’t even need psychic powers or anything complicated to figure this shit out. There was such an easy way for Kyouya to figure out who was responsible the moment he entered the room. The window was never open when he entered, no way whoever it was entered or exited through it. The door was also closed when he got there. He would have heard it if it did close on his way there since he was already on her tail. Also, why the fuck would the “monster” take the time to go out of their way to conveniently close the door when escaping or even be so nice to not straight up break open the window when fleeing if not using the door? Right on the spot he could conclude if it was invisible it would still be in the room with them. Just close the doors and let no one else in with them. Any “invisible” monster has no chance to escape. If nothing happens to them from there, then obviously there was never any monster to begin with, meaning it had to be one of the two already in there.
Sep 18, 2021 7:02 AM

Mar 2013
Another epic ending!
Someone just slapped an evidence to Nana's face and she gave a terrifying and killer look.

He became a fool the moment he tried to get Nana's attention if he knows he will be getting killed at a later time. 😅
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 14, 2021 3:05 AM

Jul 2021
So we've finally met Michiru, her ability is super useful too. And Nana seems to be getting more sloppy with her plan as we go along. Also, this new guy who can see the future is interesting. I wanna know more about his ability though, like how far can he see into the future? And if he saw the future with Nana killing Nakajima, why didn't he say or do anything?
Nov 28, 2021 10:18 PM

Dec 2013
Nana and Kyouya trying to read each other is entertaining to watch.

This guy is way too cocky but I can't blame him considering the evidence he currently has. Nana needed to kill him way earlier.
Jun 14, 2022 5:44 PM

Sep 2014
Yeah Nana should have definitely been briefed about the kids talents. What if one of them could actually read minds? Then again having hermit purple as a stand is pretty unfortunate for her too. Its not just knowing the future, its having evidence even. Curious how she is going to win here, though I guess if fate is actually sealed and she didnt just just act here dude will die anyway

People in this thread really cant handle getting the suspects POV, I guess thats why shitty pseudo detective stuff like Gosick is so popular, when you dont get all the basic information you cant call every character dumb for not figuring something out which was spoon fed to you. Ffs the kids are literally taught about the enemies of humanity, there is no reason for them to assume or even know they dont exist.
Comander-07Jun 14, 2022 5:48 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 2022 12:17 AM

Dec 2021
Oh no...oh Nana is SCREWED. (But the future can't be changed, so maybe?)
K-Pop? Bias? Nah man, we only know Ai and Ruby Hoshino in this house.
Jun 24, 2022 5:26 AM

Jul 2016
zenograff said:
Just watched today from ep 1. This is really giving the vibes of Kira and L, but this time the killer is super handicapped and the victims are superpowered. Pretty unique story.

It is unique in a way but the mind games section of it is poorly written.
Aug 22, 2022 8:50 AM
Dec 2021
4 episodes in and this is already in full chaos

I hope the future-telling guy shows the evidence to Kyouya before it's too late. Or that he at least somehow finds it in the future.
Nov 13, 2022 4:20 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Dec 12, 2022 11:03 AM

Jul 2014
lmao that guy outskilled her really bad
Feb 4, 2023 4:05 AM

Jul 2022
I hope that blonde guy has a good reason for this. Please don't be like tomodachi game where everyone is a fucking idiot
Nov 5, 2023 8:22 PM

Nov 2022
And here I thought Kyouya will find out about her intention, motive and accuse her as killer or something. But he is to square one. Then whats the point of so much sus and everything? ...
I feel irritated that this series isnt like oh no super plot twist or intelligence that wow's me or something... its so simple and sometimes dumb that I dont even get how one miss that or doesnt suspect her or something. The plot armor is so thick
Nov 9, 2023 4:41 AM
Mar 2023
I loved it alot and post
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

264 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.