Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2020 10:48 AM

May 2018
A great episode today. Too bad no main characters died guhehe. The weird eyed bully guy is not as bad a guy as I thought haha
Oct 25, 2020 12:57 PM

Jan 2018
I expected for Shinra to stop Nataku at first, but Charon and Kurono, woahh. They stole the show.
Oct 25, 2020 9:57 PM
Aug 2020
I know i'm late to realize this, but I've realized that this anime really makes you hate some of the characters due to them be such a maniac and absolute has a mental illness. Like, 95% of all these characters really turned me off about their mental illness. I'm not saying it's bad. Just really nice we're having this kind of show nowadays. AND I'm glad Tamaki's not having much screen time in the recent episodes. Her entire being and fucked-up fanservice makes this anime looks bad than it's already is. Thus, i know Kurono and Nataku relationship is toxic and non-brainer but i really like both of them.
Oct 26, 2020 1:44 AM

Mar 2016
Kurono is a fucked up guy, but he's the necessary fucked up needed to balance Nataku. Charon just gets mad respect. That dude is like full proof awesomeness. Screw Inca. So, now it's Haijima and 8th versus Evangelists.
Oct 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Mar 2017
What a nice episode! It was definitely on fire! I completely forgot about Charon’s epic moment so it completely blew me away when he reflected that haha. Charon really is one of the best characters in the show, I’m so glad they’ve given him so much time to shine this season!

One of the things I really appreciate about Fire Force is that even though Shinra is the protag, he’s not the only one resolving the conflicts in the plot. Before it was with Inca how he’s not able to understand her twisted mindset and why would she willingly go with the Evangelist. And now here with Nataku, Shinra wasn’t able to save him either, and actually helped, a bit, in feeding into the toxic mindset Nataku already had.

I also really like the fact that you can tell the Haijima president, even though he does desire profit, he does still seem to care about human life. Different from how usually when scientists are put in an “evil” role they’re 99% irredeemable and corrupt who have lost their humanity and valuing life or they’re somehow misunderstood.
Oct 27, 2020 2:20 PM

Feb 2018
This episode was very special to me. It's like I felt an Adolla Link with it. The perfectionist parents and high expectations are portrayed 10/10. Feeling like a robot and feeling like one must be perfect at everything is something I'm still trying to overcome too, even in this age. What he learned was a very important lesson; everybody can make mistakes and be weak. Japanese people known with their perfectionist perspective so they really understand how this feels and what solves it. Unfortunetly in life there is no protector so %99 of the people won't get how hard it is to overcome this, even the one who tries to overcome it can't understand all the time. I wish this episode was written with this feelings, cheers.
Oct 28, 2020 7:49 AM

Dec 2016
I knew that Kurono would be the one to save Nataku cause their precious toxic bond was pretty obvious XD
Their relationship is touching and funny at the same time XD

“Stay weak enough for me to want to bully you” — Nataku getting so happy over it... ≧∇≦
And Nataku blushing after being called weak was cute and weird, he has become a masochist now ( ̄▽ ̄)

Nataku's backstory was quite relatable for those teenagers who are struggling.

Charon was the hero of this episode, saving not only the pillars but the whole country all together. How he's able to keep his calm about Haumea is impressive. Everyone including the White Clad is cursing Haumea after this incident. Can't wait for the time when Arthur finally defeats Haumea.

Now that Haijima and the 8th joined forces, their investigation will get easier. Now Vulcan can get his necessary supplies without any trouble.

Arthur enjoying in his legendary world to the fullest, the world which Vulcun gave his all to make...
Oct 29, 2020 2:35 AM
Sep 2018
Boys... Be Weak

--30 ----word ---- limit
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Oct 29, 2020 9:36 AM

Jul 2020
Great fight even it was for 10 minutes. Now Haijima seems to be nice but I still suspect of them. This is building up every chapter
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 31, 2020 7:56 PM

Nov 2016
Nataku Son:
-10 years
-masochist
Nov 2, 2020 3:01 AM
Jul 2020
Ohk ... The crazy pedo joins the team and becomes op when his weak prey was about to die because of kurono i think thats the best tldr of this ep. Oh and Charons a fucking god love that dude so much.
Nov 2, 2020 12:32 PM
Sep 2020
Nutaku and Kurono are a weird match but I can't say I dislike it
Nov 6, 2020 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
I don't like how they're getting friendly with Charon, with Haijima I can understand. But Charon and his cult are deliberately killing people and generally creating chaos. Can't be friends with those bastards.
Nov 22, 2020 6:41 AM

Feb 2016
I liked the plot for son alot here, it being a much needed relationship with kurono despite being a nasty one was a fascinating idea from the mangaka in my openion
Nov 25, 2020 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
Charon became complete Badass this episode, i mean he was a complete Badass before but surpassed himself again.
Also the Flashback of him trying to raise Haumea to be a good Child... He had the best intentions, all the bookmarks in his Child-Raising guide were a nice touch... Charon tried his best at least.

Kurono beeing the one to stabilize Nataku's mental state, after tearing down the giant Infernal and in the end Nataku was even looking forward to getting beaten up by him, this kid is beyond help. And Kurono beeing right in all the points he made for his own twisted reasons in his dialogue... crazy episode, but fucking awesome
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 10, 2020 11:07 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Charon is the realest man.
Looks like the 8th is getting a fat bank transfer.
Dec 22, 2020 9:58 PM

Aug 2019
so much shit went down this episode wow. Hate to admit it but, if it wasn't for Kurono's scuffed ideals i doubt Nataku would have kept sane, even if Nataku perceived what Kurono was saying differently to what it actually meant, everyone goes home happy i guess. Poor Nataku, kids gone through so much, even before getting combusted.

Wait, so you're telling me Nataku is able to release the firepower to, give or take maybe even more then, that of a fucking nuke? And you're telling me Charon fucking deflected it? Charon actually MVP status this episode hands down, that scene was bloody amazing, really did not expect him to come in so fucking clutch. Even got a really small clip of Charon and Haumea back in the day, ngl it was actually really wholesome seeing Charon trying to parent a young Haumea, really hope we see more of their relationship and past. And Haumea, plz treat Charon better, he's trying his best D:

So, Haijima is willing to support the 8th for Vulcan's idea of alternate power sauce for Amaterasu, calm down with the human child adolla burst experiments, and also prove they aren't with Evangelists. Somewhat happy ending i suppose, looking forward to see what happens next.
Dec 24, 2020 2:24 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, Charon was tryhard

Glad everything is back to normal!
Jan 14, 2021 5:10 AM

Aug 2018
Wait! Are you trying to show me that creepy eyed pedo dude has a wholesome side?

Damn that star eyed maniac really brought PTSD to the poor kid.
Jan 14, 2021 5:13 PM

Dec 2012
WHOLESOME.
Haijima is like Nintendo in the future

Jan 15, 2021 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
A strong ending for the arc. Charon really impressed me with his tenacity.

I never imagined that it would be Kurono would calm the kid down. Kurono and Nataku really do have a weird relationship but the kid seems happy so I guess it's fine.
Jan 21, 2021 7:42 PM
Nov 2017
Nataku is just as brainwashed as the white clad.
Feb 12, 2021 11:10 AM

Aug 2017
I didn't like the ending of this arc, in fact it seems to justify the abuse that Nataku is suffering. Haijima is still trash in my eyes lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 20, 2021 10:07 PM
Oct 2019
it's cool that fire absorber white clad guy could deflect that plasma blast. and it's funny that he cratered the moon. i was kind of hoping it would assplode into a bunch of pieces (it's just a tv show, so who cares?)

but the kid's torturer is his guardian? f that. that's some shit. some bullshit. and all it took was the torturer saying "stay weak" to calm the kid down? stupid af. and the whole flashback with the kid and his parents? boring af. i had to fast forward through it

then the white clad just...leave? without the kid? all that for...nothing

smh

aside from the episodes with shinmon and the dark hero (joker) teaming up, this season has been TRASH. and the talking animal arc was maybe the worst anime arc i've ever seen in my entire life. and almost certainly the worst anime arc in the history of anime. all time. ever
Apr 2, 2021 6:07 PM

Mar 2009
The message of this episode was really dumb.
May 1, 2021 5:47 PM

Nov 2010
What an interesting way this arc ended.

That bit with Kurono and Charon was awesome. Also, like Inca I like how nuclear explosions look and I won't mind witnessing one in my final moments given the chance. She was the only one enjoying all of that. lol
Jul 8, 2021 12:20 PM
May 2020
everything in this epic Shonen show is extra ordinary so it should be no surprise that nataku son's relationship with Kurono is also extra ordinary but it works nonetheless
Aug 4, 2021 12:49 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Despite the odds the teamup's sure are doing well in negating the enemies attacks. The mental trauma that Nataku suffered as a result of gaining abilities sure was immense. Even though he's an enemy Charon sure had some guts taking that attack head on. Its amusing in how much more powerful Kurono gets when he's serious. In the end though they managed to stop Nataku its too bad that the children were unable to be freed from the company. Its uncanny how deadpan the prez was though. Still at least they confirmed that there was indeed someone within Amaterasu one that powered the entire city via their sacrifice. While they couldn't find the link that they needed at least now they have the backing to create an alternative reactor that can help the people of the empire in a more humane way. Overall this arc i though was pretty interesting that provided a great combination of both tension and action.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2022 12:53 AM

Mar 2016
The Nuclear scene was phenomenal, the sound effects hit even harder than the usual, to top it off, the absolute chad of a man, Charon took the full brunt of that gigaton of TNT levels of energy and came off totally intact, all in the while leaving his mark on the moon, 500 km wide crater, a stupendous amount of energy that is...

As if it's a tag-team effort, which in actuality it kinda is, Kurono followed up by dicing the flesh around Nataku with that sweet black ashen odachi of his, a duo of badasses taking down an impossibly catastrophic calamity in a matter of a few minutes, damn well done.

Kurono's and Nataku's relationship is weird and completely ridiculous as Charon mentioned it. At least it seems that they'll be together, the white clads even decided its good enough to leave Nataku with kurono for now, but the biggest twist here is how after some back and forth arguments, Haijima ended up willing to support the 8th company, a collaboration with an immensely advantageous potential for both parties. As long as Haijima isn't going ahead with their plan to build a second Amaterasu and as long as Vulcan somehow find a way to build a power source that rivals Amaterasu without the use of an actual human being, then the world is fine for now...
Jun 6, 2022 6:22 AM

May 2020
I think the more I'm watching this series, the more I'm getting confused about the end goal here,cuz we just witnessed mister muscles for brain is actually a good guy. Same for that creephead of a bully too.
Aug 15, 2022 7:42 AM

Apr 2013
That was an awkward conclusion. Haijima didn't quite make an 180, but they were still quite easy to statisfy and collaborate with. The Evangelist boys and girls seem very unorganized, Inca's protector did something and Haumea just goes and fucks it up to the point that Charon actually has to protect his enemy. I feel like the actions in this episode did not make that much sense.
Aug 28, 2022 6:45 PM
Feb 2021
Liked it , yes . Yes , ok
Sep 6, 2022 1:19 AM
Jul 2020
Nataku was really annoying in the majority of it but at least the episode got a good ending haha
Nov 6, 2022 12:14 PM
Apr 2021
Bueno, pero muy raro la verdad
Dec 14, 2022 9:12 AM
Dec 2020
emptional and very well done
Jan 8, 2023 9:03 AM

Nov 2020
Insane episode ngl
Aug 7, 2023 2:07 PM

Dec 2010
CHADron domination, I always thought he was was one of the coolest characters in the show and he really puts money where his mouth is.

Kurono was also surprisingly badass, honestly if I was Shinra I would find myself severely lacking to stand up to guys like him (and I'd get my ass into training immediately).

I caI hope that some sort of punishment or restriction is waiting for Haumea, I know that the Evangelists are generally out there, but she nearly destroyed the last bastion of human civilisation (along with all Pillars). Why would they even bother bringing her into missions if the Protectors have to ally with and defend their enemies from the results of her monkey business.
Nov 4, 2023 2:31 PM

Jul 2023
What a fucked up ending for the arc, but that kid will likely be safer in Haijima than being pressured by his parents. Really fun arc.
Dec 23, 2023 9:42 AM
Jul 2023
me when I willfully leave a child with Kurono "child beater" Reaper
Today, 4:29 AM
Dec 2022
Kurono looks like a good protector of Nataku - who would have thought. Strange relationship they both have. Haijima has a deal with the 8th to fight the Evenagelist and build a second generator without using a person.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

89 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

71 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

82 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2020

73 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:16 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

120 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 1:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.