Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm Standing on a Million Lives
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 23, 2020 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yotsuya and his party should be more careful at who they run into in their adventures. Looks like he also mees a female knight this episode. That Kahabell girl seems to be skilled in swords fighting.

Still pretty meh episode but hey, at least Yotsuya has enough balls to fight that monster with his abilities.
Oct 23, 2020 7:33 AM

Feb 2019
Pretty nice development ep for the MC as well as getting some of Iu’s backstory. Looks like we got a new member of the party as well. Show’s gradually improving, still the weakest of an incredibly strong season for me rn.
Oct 23, 2020 7:36 AM

Jan 2014
Yotsuya at least knows how to work things a lot of the time. Pretty simple when you can't really die, as takes all the party to be dead for you to be. So he's smart for using that to his advantage.
Oct 23, 2020 7:40 AM
Oct 2016
We have our resident sadistic knight Kavhel. She loves slicing flesh from living things huh. Kavhel has four new playthings she can slice into all she wants with no repercussions. That sparkle in her eyes when she said their payment would be to train them with the sword made me laugh. She's gonna enjoy being able to cut our heroes up. Great fighter too like we saw with the Berserker. Yotsuya did good using his new creature magic skill to distract the guy away so Kavhel could end things. Yotsuya again toeing the line of being a straight up anti hero. He's very analytically driven it seems. Willing to leave his fellow heroes captured if that means having even the smallest higher chance of completing the quest. But I'm glad he found a way to both get the transportation they need and save the ladies. Valiant effort from Hakozaki and Yuka to try and save Shindou but didnt go how they planned. Need to level grind some more eh. Kavhel looks like a nice addition to their squad and the first from this other world.
Oct 23, 2020 7:41 AM

Nov 2019
Thought this was a funny episode. Kahabell’s obsession with slitting bodies apart is kind of scary and funny at the same time. Yotsuya making use of persuasion was also great, and it went the way I expected it to since Berserkers don’t really have the mental capacity of a normal human when you think about it. Also hope that Kuzue does something big in future episodes because Kahabell’s training really fits Kuzue’s class, the only question being if Kuzue can bring herself to use weapons effectively against enemies.

Could be just me, but I really like the ED for this anime. Not gonna lie, I found myself enjoying this show so far despite its flaws. However, there are better shows that I’m enjoying more this season.
Oct 23, 2020 7:50 AM

Apr 2019
Kahvel vs Berserker just reminds me of the fate series way too much. Not strongest of plots so far but still fun to watch... also what's up with that blood fetish from Kahvel??

Oct 23, 2020 7:56 AM

Sep 2019
So, Yotsuya’s power is making the “behind you” prank and them believing it. That knight was strong.
Oct 23, 2020 8:34 AM

Oct 2017
The three bitches are so freaking useless, all they do is run their mouths and nothing else.

Anyway finally a decent female character has appeared. The female knight Kahvel is really amusing, liking her already. Too bad she's from this world thou cause after this mission is over and they go back to their world and come back here again she most likely won't be here anymore as time flows differently here.
Oct 23, 2020 8:36 AM

Jun 2020
Bruh this show weak asf, I thought it'd become more interesting but as of now, it's just mediocre
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 23, 2020 8:57 AM
Oct 2014
MegamiRem said:
The three bitches are so freaking useless, all they do is run their mouths and nothing else.

Anyway finally a decent female character has appeared. The female knight Kahvel is really amusing, liking her already. Too bad she's from this world thou cause after this mission is over and they go back to their world and come back here again she most likely won't be here anymore as time flows differently here.
haha I completely agree. They say he’s useless but then they get captured. Only thing they’re useful for is being alive for the MC can respawn. He probably baited them into getting captured for their own safety. Anyway, I can’t stop laughing at how absolutely USELESS they are. They need to humble themselves and realize the MC might not always be there to save their asses
Oct 23, 2020 8:59 AM
Sep 2015
Bandits are so hot, do knights have to kill them?
Oct 23, 2020 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Bruh, do the three trash will ever be of any use?

Like if not the give me some fanservice instead.
Saber of this universe has arrived so let's see what happens. Will she take his heart, maybe-maybe not?

I am shipping her.
Oct 23, 2020 9:13 AM

Dec 2015
It's not just the poor animation, the whole thing is a mess. The transition is abrupt, the comedic moments are poorly executed, and the action scene somehow felt more clunky than the manga. One of the very few isekai series that's actually decent and they managed to fuck it up this bad. Well done Japan, truly well done.

On a side note, if you haven't dropped this already, do yourself a favor and read the manga instead.
Oct 23, 2020 9:22 AM

Mar 2020
Very start of this episode came at us with Iu's backstory which was nice. Other than it was ehhhhhh.

The animation was not so great on fight scene between Beserker and the knight. It's not very exciting or intriguing and I'm kinda bored but you know I'll watch it anyways to see how it develops.

Average episode :(
Oct 23, 2020 9:26 AM

Jul 2015
XXXXXXXXXIII said:
It's not just the poor animation, the whole thing is a mess. The transition is abrupt, the comedic moments are poorly executed, and the action scene somehow felt more clunky than the manga. One of the very few isekai series that's actually decent and they managed to fuck it up this bad. Well done Japan, truly well done.

On a side note, if you haven't dropped this already, do yourself a favor and read the manga instead.

oh come on it isn't that bad i'm enjoying every second of it.
Oct 23, 2020 9:27 AM

Jun 2015
Well that could of got goblin slayer dark but alas the girls saved themselves and we get a crazy knight psychopath who I'm pretty sure, well I'll not say, but its pretty obvious what she wants to do!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 23, 2020 10:12 AM
Oct 2020
I tried to give this anime a chance but so far it is still a bit off for me. As an anime that should be focusing on fantasy action, the animation for the action scene is poorly executed. I don't feel the impact of every battle and sword clashing. They skip a lot of potential battle scene which should be there such as when Hakozaki and Tokitate were trying to save Iu. It is possible to show a montage of them trying to break into the prison and show a little bit of fight scene and yet it just cut off into them getting imprisoned. I know it is for comedic purpose but it is also not that funny. There are hardly any indicators that show these two character as comic relief making what was suppose to be comedic scene less funny.

Another potential fight was between Yotsuya and Kahabell. Though it is said to be a 5 second battle, they hardly show any bit of that 5 second battle. Previously they also cut the potential fight scene between Yotsuya and the goblins. The training montage between Kahabell and Yotsuya was very short and they time skip it as well. The pacing in this episode felt rushed.

The battle between Kahabell and Berserker was hardly enjoyable. The animation rarely show aggressive moves and impact in each hit. Not to mention that Kahabell and Berserker straightly remind of Saber and Berserker from Fate series.

Thus, as an action anime, this anime really tries hard to avoid any actions scenes as much as possible. The animation might be enjoyable for a slice of life but personally not for action genre. Though I have to say that I am still looking forward to this anime since I am curious about the story. Yotsuya as the main character is quite unique as he is not that edgy nor a sweetheart that always do anything for his friends. He tries to take every action with rational thinking to gain the best outcome.
otherstuffOct 23, 2020 10:16 AM
Oct 23, 2020 10:40 AM

May 2020
The scene transitions is so bad lmao. Huge letdown from the last episode.
Oct 23, 2020 10:52 AM
Mar 2019
I think that it for me , i m gonna drop it
Oct 23, 2020 11:12 AM

Jul 2020
So now we have another member and when the series started looking non-generic, of course the new character should be a swordsman who of course had to be a female to complete the harem and OF COURSE she had to be the only thing we missed: a fetichist. Come on dude. Episode was OK I guess, still the weakest of all. I confirm even more Shindou is an amazing character and Yuka is a completely hateable character.

Comparison: Ligue 1/Serie A. You think it´s going to change but at the end it´s always the same.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 23, 2020 12:21 PM

May 2020
I never thought I could see an anime where the MC is the best part so far, but I was wrong.

Iu's story seemed great, but she's so useless, and the other two are even worse.

Sadly, I think this just comes down to something interesting and will never achieve the greatness that it is capable of.
Oct 23, 2020 12:52 PM
Jan 2020
Is it just me, or is the half head god dude’s voice totally different in this episode?
Oct 23, 2020 1:10 PM
Jul 2018
EveroBuster said:
Is it just me, or is the half head god dude’s voice totally different in this episode?

YES, Finally someone with good ears. It sounded really weirded. Did something happen to the voice actor in the middle of the production? I've never seen this happen in an anime before.
Oct 23, 2020 1:16 PM
Oct 2020
O_Wolfs said:
EveroBuster said:

YES, Finally someone with good ears. It sounded really weirded. Did something happen to the voice actor in the middle of the production? I've never seen this happen in an anime before.

I don't know if it is intentional but Yotsuya pointed out the differences in the voice in previous episodes with no actual reason why it is different. Well something could happen to the voice actor. Either that or this time we hear the voice from Iu's perspective. They don't give much explanation about the variety of voices but pointed it out at some point in the anime.
Oct 23, 2020 1:21 PM

May 2018
lame, just all lame, even Lu backstory.....so new girl appears and it's Kahvel.
Oct 23, 2020 1:43 PM

Jun 2017
i feel sorry for Yotsuya...
being able to change class/job 2 times means he already reach lvl 20 and yet the other 2 even though started the "game" earlier are still stuck on 1st job...
i wonder how the fuck these girls can survive without him carry their ass all the time.
Oct 23, 2020 1:58 PM

Dec 2014
nice to see that knight introduced too..though she did not see like the NPC type
Oct 23, 2020 2:15 PM

Aug 2018
This anime has a badass name but the story is weak as fuck I can't take this shit anymore those three bitches are useless especially that bitch with the glasses my god she is annoying as hell she's useless and she cannot do anything she's either complaining or acting stupid at all time I can't stand it she ruined the whole anime for me they can't even level up there job class a while the MC has leveled up his job class 4 times in 4 episodes
Overall 2 out of 10
This Shit is Trash
SaiDxvLightOct 23, 2020 11:21 PM
Oct 23, 2020 3:21 PM

Aug 2013
Yotsuya isn't your typical main character you see nowadays which is the strong point of this show imo but the girls are pretty useless, like everyone is saying in this thread.

Kahvel is strong but she has a wierd fetish.

Oct 23, 2020 5:05 PM
Jan 2020
You guys aren’t giving Iu credit for blowing out that bandit’s eardrums. Everyone should become more useful with time.
Oct 23, 2020 6:50 PM
Jan 2014
So the last party member is a native, not a hero.
By the next quest she would be like 5 years older.
Oct 23, 2020 7:15 PM
Aug 2016
Ok I was at the tipping point with the disgusting otaku girl after she used the MC as stepping stone to make up with her bullies after he saved her ass from getting humiliated by said bullies, but now I sure as hell can say with a high degree of confidence that the otaku girl is
Oct 23, 2020 7:16 PM

Aug 2020
Oh man, my heart hurts when i see Kahvel again but now in anime, it's just too sad to remember >>that<<...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2020 7:52 PM
Jan 2017
Male protag. yotsuya I hate his guts lmao
Oct 23, 2020 8:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol that backstory is way too edgy...So Kahabell is with them now, that's pretty interesting I guess
Oct 23, 2020 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
Series is overall pretty bad as of the 4th episode. It's nice to see that Yotsuya has someone to actually rely on for the meantime, even though she seems like a total masochist.

Again this episode just shows how useless the girls are. Otaku girl is honestly getting on my nerves now, seeing that she can't do anything and still talking shit about Yotsuya.
removed-userOct 23, 2020 10:52 PM
Oct 24, 2020 12:37 AM
Mar 2012
Yotsuya openly choosing a logical game tactic instead of human decency is interesting. Worst grill isn't wrong about his personality but she continues to divide the group in detrimental ways.
Strongest part is still the worldbuilding, or mysteries setup. So that guy in Arifureta's also a Berserker nice. Time flows way faster in that world, possibly after they logout.
Kahvel npc knight's pretty weird.
Oct 24, 2020 3:06 AM
Aug 2009
otherstuff said:
I don't know if it is intentional but Yotsuya pointed out the differences in the voice in previous episodes with no actual reason why it is different.

If I recall correctly, Yotsuya pointed that out when GM started to cut a lot of words like if he got bugged.
Oct 24, 2020 4:42 AM
Jul 2020
This is the most generic isekai trash... Main character is really dislikeble. The only thing i kinda enjoyed so far is Iu's backstory...
Oct 24, 2020 5:21 AM

Jan 2012
damn. this anime is so tailored to me. introvert mc that hates everything and everyone. 10/10
Oct 24, 2020 5:49 AM

Apr 2015
11:40 "he's seriously not coming?" "are we just gonna be stuck here for 35 days straight!?"

yes you are. you act like you're an entitled bitch thinking are ENTITLED to being saved by him. oh, and for no reward. let me guess, no sex right?

this is why men walk away. girls expect men to effort their shit out and get nothing in return. unless you're a simp.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Oct 24, 2020 6:08 AM
Nov 2015
Ah Kahvel finally here she's definitely the best waifu of the group.. Didn't expect that was Kahvel's dad tbh...

Oct 24, 2020 6:21 AM

Feb 2007
As an Estonian, I just can't get over the fact that someone named their daughter Kahvel... :P
Oct 24, 2020 8:26 AM

Sep 2020
Nani?? Bland isekai protagonist using their head for once? Is this 2020?

I still can't get over how funny the blue man is and the fact they use a different voice actor for him every episode. An NPC girl also joins the party it seems, so it's slowly turning into a harem, but no complaints here, since the show is (kind of) trying to make you care for the characters, despite how useless they all are atm.
Oct 24, 2020 9:45 AM

Mar 2020
I didn't really expect Kahabell's fetish. And again Yotsuya seems to be a lonely type and even a little cruel but still helps his friends.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 24, 2020 9:48 AM

Jul 2017
So Shindou's backstory is used for last episode's cliffhanger of her requesting Yotsuya to "help her" dispel her negative past by building a better future in the now...a lofty goal? Maybe.

But seriously (and I need NOT say this when everyone is saying already), most of the girls in the group are useless bums, and ONLY Yotsuya can deal his shit in the most nonchalant way possible.

Oh ho, the 5th and last member of the group Kahvel shows up, and at least she's got skills, and not so much like the other girls, so she's the good reliability for once, even if she's got a fetish.

Off to another journey then...of mediocreness.

Oct 24, 2020 10:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Actually, the help Shindou's wanted from the previous was beyond my expectations. I kinda feel bad for Yotsuya. It seemed he just being used for that blonde girl. But, apparently he had no other choice rather than accepted his damn fate as a savior among those three girls. Well, i am not even said them useless until these series over knewing they might've a several training moment like Yotsuya had with that weird knight woman. Seriously, i thought she was a player, tho xD.

Well, a little insight of Shindou that giving her a motives to survive in that garbage world. It seemed someone wanted her to change her point of view that used the power of friends too much. If you used it too much, it might backstabbed your from behind. By getting transported into that world, she needed to be more independent and led a success for her future party. However, its looks like Shindou didn't even change by having such a weak wish to Yotsuya.. She found a kind of friend that she could rely on much. Well, i hope that woman knight changed her behaviour and the rest of the girl into a better person on that shitty world. Lets see.

I noticed that the world time went faster than normal. So, it would not be so surprised if the designated event for Yotsuya actually happen on that world. Also, how many changed of his job left, dammit? Its still unknown. It would be good if he just lost the experience with the intentions to reduced his rank and back up again at the roll job scene. I pretty sure the weird lookng and voice GM would allow there xD. Well, only the time that could revealed that situations. Lets see the next 30 days trip to the far left side of the continent.
badabassOct 24, 2020 11:04 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 24, 2020 11:12 AM

Apr 2020
Pacing is bad again. The show for me is headed for Mediocrity Highway at this point so what did I get this episode? Well we have Kahabell as a nice addition, although she is a sadistic knight...huh [Darkness similarities?]. Our MC Yotsuya was kinda right on leaving the girls behind, in that way he can explore the map for himself. Because the girls here are USELESS, dear waifu lords. Overall, it was another OK episode for an anime that has been OK so far for me.
Oct 24, 2020 4:32 PM

Sep 2007
The only thing that really really bugged me with this episode was the very obvious cut when it was implied that the bandits tried to "have their way with the girls" when they were all tied up in the cell.....we cut to what Yotsuya's doing, and then it cuts back to the girls in the cell with their ropes cut up but otherwise fine and the bandit complaining his eardrums were "blown out'

surely they could've transitioned that a bit better...

Other than that I guess the ep was ok...though I question the female knight's line of thought that would convince her to suddenly drop everything she was doing to escort them across the continent...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Oct 24, 2020 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
this is nice! MC is not overpowered...just unlucky with the job picks lolz
4/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A few questions about the series.

RudeRedis - Feb 9

16 by YuusukeYotsuya »»
Feb 10, 2:24 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

84 by Fatihjalaludin86 »»
Jan 30, 5:02 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

32 by Manuel777Anime »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2020

37 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:23 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

69 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.