Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2016
Be a world boxing champion, just so I can wear a Mahou Shoujo attire while my Mahou Shoujo theme song playing in my title defense match. So what about you?
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 12, 2020 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
I want to become THE pirate king.

If anyone of you guys wants to join, PM me and we can move to ivory coast.
Sep 12, 2020 11:27 AM

Oct 2012
I want to move to Norway and start a healthy, happy family there while listening to lots of good music.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 12, 2020 11:29 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
-II said:

Nope, it's only logical that I become King of the Pirates.

lol, in all honesty, my philosophy is very identical to Luffy's. I'm a singer and writer, I want to do them professionally + be an actor. However, I'm doing it for the fun and experiences, not the end goal. I want to have the utmost reflection of myself so I can be a great example for others, as well. I think I'm pretty good at that, but not exactly the way I want. I'm good at attracting people like me, people who help and people I can help as well.

I think one thing you should practice is knowing exactly what to say when you get put on the spot and asked about who you are and what you do. Explain what you do and who you are in the moment, not just your ambitions, even if that explaining requires saying how open of a person you are to what the world has to offer and your journey is the experience you gather.

I also want to do boxing to learn how to let loose and feel comfortable in my body. I did karate and that helped quite a bit, but it stopped a while ago.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2020 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
To give more serious answer, to be able to do what I want.

To be more capable and better version of myself, have a nice house or a flat, and a nice girl, being able to live out cheesily nice life, but with some excitement and wide variety of hobbies, interests and activities as well as places to visit.

Essentially, living the life to the fullest.
Sep 12, 2020 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
I want to use up 67 thousand 2B pencil leads.

And also climb the trees like this squirrel just now😏
Sep 12, 2020 1:54 PM
Aug 2018
Lol I’ve spent 10 minutes trying to come up with something and the best I can come up with is to graduate high school. That’s the only ambition I have.

Sep 12, 2020 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
-II said:

fuck I was about to say that.
guess I'll swab the deck or some shit so long as I am entitled to a generous helping of grog
Sep 12, 2020 2:11 PM

Aug 2014
To have the highest fidelity audio system in the world. (Loudspeakers, headphones, electronics, etc.) I've already owned probably six figures worth of audio gear...but that's adding up the value of everything I had at various times...and the best stuff out there is insanely expensive.
Sep 12, 2020 2:12 PM

May 2013
To become a functional human being.

To overcome Schizophrenia and be a healthy and happy person. To quit taking such nasty drugs and switch them for something better and less destructive.

I guess my overall goal would be to just be happy for awhile.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 12, 2020 2:24 PM

Aug 2016
SadMadoka said:
To have the highest fidelity audio system in the world. (Loudspeakers, headphones, electronics, etc.) I've already owned probably six figures worth of audio gear...but that's adding up the value of everything I had at various times...and the best stuff out there is insanely expensive.
holy shit bruh that too, I'm definitely buy some of those when I can afford it.
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 12, 2020 3:01 PM

Jan 2020
ChartTopper60 said:
I think one thing you should practice is knowing exactly what to say when you get put on the spot and asked about who you are and what you do. Explain what you do and who you are in the moment, not just your ambitions, even if that explaining requires saying how open of a person you are to what the world has to offer and your journey is the experience you gather.

The first time I went to a job interview as a teenager I had no idea how to answer this question. It was like that scene in the second chapter of Sabishisugite. If you can find it, it's really short and worth reading.

Xickonaut said:
Lol I’ve spent 10 minutes trying to come up with something and the best I can come up with is to graduate high school. That’s the only ambition I have.

That's a really nice goal. Some parents don't let their kids graduate, speaking from personal experience.
Sep 12, 2020 3:01 PM

Nov 2017
Basically it's to experience everything I can during my brief moment in the sun, and to leave things better when it's my time to go than when I first arrived
Sep 12, 2020 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
To have free weekends so I can catch up on my sleep. Always been my life's ambition.
Sep 12, 2020 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
To become a good programmer and to help move the world towards an Automated society is my greatest ambition.
Sep 12, 2020 3:12 PM

Aug 2016
RyuRabbit said:
To become a good programmer and to help move the world towards an Automated society is my greatest ambition.
They already did that though b r u h??
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 12, 2020 3:14 PM
Oct 2018
I don’t really know except that I wanna make a lot of money. I have a few ideas and goals but no grand plan/vision or purpose or anything like that, at least for now.
--
Sep 12, 2020 4:01 PM
Aug 2018
indochina2 said:
ChartTopper60 said:

The first time I went to a job interview as a teenager I had no idea how to answer this question. It was like that scene in the second chapter of Sabishisugite. If you can find it, it's really short and worth reading.

Xickonaut said:

That's a really nice goal. Some parents don't let their kids graduate, speaking from personal experience.

What do you mean some parents don’t let their kids graduate? Do you mean some parents will hold their kids down just by being assholes?

Sep 12, 2020 4:07 PM

Jan 2009
even unrealistic one? to become god that will fight the other gods especially the top god around fuck him with The Problem of Evil stuff

basically like the movie The One by Jet Li killing other versions of me all around the multiverse and absorb their powers until i become the god version of myself and ye battle other gods
Sep 12, 2020 4:11 PM

Jan 2020
Xickonaut said:
indochina2 said:

What do you mean some parents don’t let their kids graduate? Do you mean some parents will hold their kids down just by being assholes?

Dropping your kid out of school so they can get a full-time job and start making money for you.
Sep 12, 2020 4:13 PM
Aug 2018
indochina2 said:
Xickonaut said:

Dropping your kid out of school so they can get a full-time job and start making money for you.

Lol I never even knew that happens to people. Your parents are total dicks tbh.

Sep 12, 2020 6:06 PM

Sep 2017
To see a girl and not panic or hide like a fucking loser.Yeah I've already lost it
خ
Sep 12, 2020 6:08 PM

Mar 2018
_Nette_ said:

To overcome Schizophrenia and be a healthy and happy person. To quit taking such nasty drugs and switch them for something better and less destructive.

Hey, please calm down with these impossible dreams...

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 12, 2020 6:09 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
_Nette_ said:

Hey, please calm down with these impossible dreams...

Daddy is being ruthless today it seems T,T

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 12, 2020 6:15 PM

Mar 2018
SadMadoka said:
And here I conjure plans as to how to cheap out on FiiO E10K.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 12, 2020 6:17 PM

Aug 2014
SargonTheGreat said:
wait what 6 figures how? thats like a high end porche

That would be the total original retail value of all the audio gear and such I have owned; not what I currently own. When you buy, sell, trade and return things, it makes the process easier. If you have one $1,000 item, trade it for another around the same value, and repeat that, you can get quite a bit of stuff without spending much more. And there are great deals on the used market if you play your cards right. I didn't actually spend six figures on it all.

Luchse said:
And here I conjure plans as to how to cheap out on FiiO E10K.

And here I'm using $800 RCA cables as headphone cables. (Via adapters.) gwehehe~

As for that DAC/amp, you could always buy a used one.
SmugSatokoSep 12, 2020 6:25 PM
Sep 12, 2020 7:42 PM
Sep 2019
To ultimately discover what I'm truly passionate about and turn that into a life's devotion. Then I can do whatever I'm motivated in doing and try to make a living with it. I'd be at least 1/3 fulfilled. The 2nd thing is to be able to have enough extra free time to travel and experience the world...the last major thing is to find someone to share that personal experience with.
Sep 12, 2020 7:44 PM
Jul 2020
finish my top 10 favorites anime/manga
Sep 13, 2020 12:00 AM
Jul 2018
To suprass spacecowboy, and be the new anime king.
Sep 13, 2020 1:00 AM
Jul 2018
i want to be the very best, like no one ever was
Sep 13, 2020 1:32 AM

Oct 2018
I wanna complete an Ultramarathon.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Sep 13, 2020 1:52 AM

Aug 2016
FuruiTheWeeb said:
To suprass spacecowboy, and be the new anime king.
meh same bruh, watch Animu 40 hours a day in the next 10 years

2静か先生88#7307
Sep 13, 2020 2:53 AM

Jun 2019
In my good days, I am thinking about trying to save the world, but this problem does not seem amusing enough.

Sep 13, 2020 3:10 AM

Jan 2009
Meusnier said:
In my good days, I am thinking about trying to save the world, but this problem does not seem amusing enough.

try proving ER=EPR instead so that humanity can have a Theory of Everything already
Sep 13, 2020 3:42 AM

Jun 2019
deg said:
Meusnier said:

try proving ER=EPR instead so that humanity can have a Theory of Everything already

I did not even know about this conjecture lol. To me, EPR was a nuclear reactor.

Serious points:
1) I am not a physicist.
2) It is only seven years old.

Better investing time on true conjectures, like the Riemann Hypothesis. Even better is to invest time on problems no one knows about :-).
Sep 13, 2020 11:18 AM

Jul 2015
2shizukasensei88 said:
RyuRabbit said:

Society isn't Automated that much rn a lot of work can be rid of.
Sep 13, 2020 11:22 AM

Aug 2016
RyuRabbit said:
2shizukasensei88 said:

That will be gone in like 5-10 years bruh.
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 13, 2020 11:23 AM

Jan 2015
I desire to be a Chess master lol and I also desire to feel powerful and smart
Hush-hush, Shh! :)
Sep 13, 2020 12:10 PM

Aug 2016
MagneticJ99 said:

Same (even do I'm on a break rn, because I kept fucking shit up)
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 13, 2020 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
@2shizukasensei88
@MagneticJ99

You two should play something more modern like...DOTA or leeg.
Not some thousands of years old game.

Move on, old farts.
Sep 13, 2020 12:14 PM

Jan 2015
2shizukasensei88 said:
MagneticJ99 said:

Wdym by that? You aren't winning Chess games?
Sep 13, 2020 12:14 PM

Jan 2015
-II said:
@2shizukasensei88
@MagneticJ99

Move on, old farts.
My laptop isn't good enough for those games lol and I am suprised that I understood what you meant by "leeg" lol
Sep 13, 2020 12:17 PM

Aug 2016
MagneticJ99 said:
2shizukasensei88 said:

Wdym by that? You aren't winning Chess games?

I'm still winning, but in a much lower percentage, and I'm making more blunders.
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 13, 2020 12:19 PM

Aug 2016
-II said:
@2shizukasensei88
@MagneticJ99

Move on, old farts.

Mobas is for mega normie simps lmao.
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 13, 2020 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
2shizukasensei88 said:
-II said:
@2shizukasensei88
@MagneticJ99

Move on, old farts.

tbh
I have no patience for MOBAs.

I am more of a battle royale games when it comes to multiplayer, cuz I don't have just...patience for other people anymore.

Well, Apex Legends to be more specific.
Sep 13, 2020 12:25 PM

Aug 2016
-II said:
2shizukasensei88 said:

tbh

I am more of a battle royale games when it comes to multiplayer, cuz I don't have just...patience for other people anymore.

Meh who cares about BRs either, it's the same shit over and over again.
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 13, 2020 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
2shizukasensei88 said:
-II said:

tbh

Meh who cares about BRs either, it's the same shit over and over again.

I just enjoy the feeling of thrill and speed in Apex.

That's why I play it.

"Same shit over and over" applies to pretty much any game.
Sep 13, 2020 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
unironically watch every anime in the world
I never had any serious ambitions or dreams
Sep 13, 2020 1:01 PM

Jul 2015
2shizukasensei88 said:
RyuRabbit said:

That will be gone in like 5-10 years bruh.

Exactly but there is always more we can automate! We will need programmers to help automate more and more things c: till 90% of work is done by robots.
Sep 13, 2020 1:42 PM

Aug 2018
Have a cushy programming job, make good money, have a nice house... basically security.

That, and travel thoroughly.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
52 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

47 by beazy12 »»
1 hour ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.