Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2020 11:43 PM

Mar 2010
They crammed a freaking lot into this episode!

DAMN!

But from here forward, we will be in the thick of some crazy shit!
Aug 5, 2020 11:44 PM

Mar 2010
albyy said:
Roswaal's revelation left me dumbfounded. one plot point that went unanswered from season 1.

More to come @albyy!
Aug 5, 2020 11:51 PM

Sep 2016
albyy said:
Roswaal's revelation left me dumbfounded. one plot point that went unanswered from season 1.
It was a pretty long-winded solution though. Out of everything, he chose the solution with the most risk and most casualties?
Aug 6, 2020 12:16 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting one.
We saw Ram being Ram(that AAAAAHHH feeling).
But the most important. We have Subaru dying again. His entrails all out. That sure was a good ending to this episode. ahha
Aug 6, 2020 12:23 AM

Jan 2020
Dorkave said:
albyy said:
It was a pretty long-winded solution though. Out of everything, he chose the solution with the most risk and most casualties?

exactly what subaru thought
Aug 6, 2020 12:25 AM
Dec 2019
OH SNAP! Damn Elsa you scary!

at the start of the episode if though we'd have another trial episode, and it would be another heartwarming episode. But i wonder if Subaru actually died, and where the checkpoint is?

Next episode is going to a good one!
Aug 6, 2020 12:39 AM

Mar 2010
I am genuinely surprised at how much they fit into this episode without it feeling too rushed in comparison with the LN. They really nailed down this and the last episodes well!

I was staring at the time almost the whole way through just wondering how much they would get away with! lmao

Looking forward to what is to come from here on out!
Aug 6, 2020 12:42 AM

Jun 2020
I really love the pacing and flow. I haven't seen a single cut content from original novel... or maybe, I missed something little-valued content within the light novel version, but anyways, more essential scenes will come, and I hope it will turn out to be worthwhile in the eyes.

"You don't get it, a million sorry's is not equal to one thank you." — Emilia
Aug 6, 2020 12:42 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
albyy said:

I never liked the smug bastard and now I like him even less.

guts lady came back! I didn't see that coming. Seems that Subaru is going to have to do a little jump back again.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 6, 2020 2:36 AM

Jul 2014
Vysarine said:
But why is the Bowel Hunter back?!
There are two possibilities:
a) She's doing that just for fun because she couldn't finish the job the first time
b) Someone hired her

ttcchen said:
does that mean Elsa is stronger than Beatrice!????
I have read the LN but this is still an interesting question.

Beatrice is a great spirit with powerful magic but Elsa has some other tricks up her sleeve.

QcDiablo said:
I don't remember Frederica to be portrayed as suspicious while I was reader the WN. Is this a change of the LN?.
Yes, that's how it was in the LN.
Aug 6, 2020 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
@mozgow I hope you don't remind them the plotpoint, it's better let them find out by themself or it will ruin the surprise.
Aug 6, 2020 2:53 AM

Jan 2016
That's a crazy opening.

Also an ok episode, Roswaal still a mystery.
Aug 6, 2020 3:50 AM

Jan 2015
TeamDalaiLana said:
ErnaSB said:
I guess I have to rewatch s1 because I don't even remember this Elsa lol.

Really? she’s one of the most prominent characters in the series....

I watched it back when it was airing in 2016 and I was 15 back then. So, I don't remember many things that's why it would be better rewatching it.
Aug 6, 2020 4:00 AM
Feb 2019
This episode is acceptable, it's enjoyable but for some reason I still don't like that much the romantic(?) relationship between Subaru and Emilia, it feels a bit too cheesy at times, I rather have that relationship to be romantic in a more "subtle" way, I don't know, maybe that's just me.

The ending of this episode was pretty good, the Bowel Psychopath chick is back, that's the character I was more interested in since the beginning of S01 but unfortunately she disappeared and never came back but now she finally returned with a bang, was about time, I want to know more from her.
Resus-2Aug 6, 2020 4:03 AM
Aug 6, 2020 4:09 AM
Jan 2010
This show and subaru is the cringiest thing I've seen besides my youth romantic comedy is situation normal all fucked up. His conversational skills consist of either SCREAMING or baby/otaku talking to heroines who immediately fall at his feet. Oh and said heroines are literal crybaby/damsel in distress stereotypes who constantly depend on subaru who obviously is the most competent person around and who can overcome any obstacle.
Aug 6, 2020 4:38 AM

Dec 2015
Just when i was thinking its been a while since i subaru died elsa returns 😂
Aug 6, 2020 4:52 AM

Jul 2014
Slences said:
@mozgow I hope you don't remind them the plotpoint, it's better let them find out by themself or it will ruin the surprise.
I'm trying to not post any major spoilers and use spoiler tag for anything that might be considered a spoiler. If I later post anything related to that, I will most likely use a spoiler tag for that too.
Aug 6, 2020 4:53 AM

Sep 2019
StardustReverie said:
This show and subaru is the cringiest thing I've seen besides my youth romantic comedy is situation normal all fucked up. His conversational skills consist of either SCREAMING or baby/otaku talking to heroines who immediately fall at his feet. Oh and said heroines are literal crybaby/damsel in distress stereotypes who constantly depend on subaru who obviously is the most competent person around and who can overcome any obstacle.

I have to be careful because the trolls are out in full force. However, it seems like you aren’t trolling tho.

I don’t know what the hell “baby/otaku” talk is, but as far as I can tell, he speaks like relatively normal for a teenager in his situation (ie. that he is stuck in a horrific death loop wherein he has to endure constant death and the possibility that those who he holds dear will face the consequences of his actions). When he talks to Emilia, he only talks in a supportive and overbearing way because he has an unrequited crush on her.

Also, as far as I’ve seen, the females don’t just immediately fall in love with Subaru. Rem only loves Subaru because of how selfless he was in light of her treatment and feelings towards him. As for Emilia, she doesn’t even like Subaru; she just trusts him because he was the first person to ever meet her openly without preconceived notions about her due to her appearance.

Subaru is also not at all “competent” in any way really. He is only able to solve problems because of the raw experience he gains through the pain and suffering. If you’ve been watching the same show as I have, you’d have seen how fucked he is in almost all situations because he is overwhelmed and has no idea what to do.

As for your point about the damsel in distress thing, I do kinda agree. I don’t want Emilia to be a plot tool for the development of Subaru, and want her to be her own character. As far as I know, the author is not a big fan of a lot of tropes that are present in Isekais (harems, insane power scaling, being the chosen one), and think (or at least hope) that he wouldn’t rely on such a common troupe any longer at this point.
Aug 6, 2020 4:57 AM
Apr 2019
She's back again at her schemes! It's been 4 years, huh? I almost forgotten her. I didn't managed to rewatch Season 1 so I might try to recall some things.
Aug 6, 2020 5:00 AM
Nov 2015
MSK3 said:
StardustReverie said:

I have to be careful because the trolls are out in full force. However, it seems like you aren’t trolling tho.

I don’t know what the hell “baby/otaku” talk is, but as far as I can tell, he speaks like relatively normal for a teenager in his situation (ie. that he is stuck in a horrific death loop wherein he has to endure constant death and the possibility that those who he holds dear will face the consequences of his actions). When he talks to Emilia, he only talks in a supportive and overbearing way because he has an unrequited crush on her.

Also, as far as I’ve seen, the females don’t just immediately fall in love with Subaru. Rem only loves Subaru because of how selfless he was in light of her treatment and feelings towards him. As for Emilia, she doesn’t even like Subaru; she just trusts him because he was the first person to ever meet her openly without preconceived notions about her due to her appearance.

Subaru is also not at all “competent” in any way really. He is only able to solve problems because of the raw experience he gains through the pain and suffering. If you’ve been watching the same show as I have, you’d have seen how fucked he is in almost all situations because he is overwhelmed and has no idea what to do.

As for your point about the damsel in distress thing, I do kinda agree. I don’t want Emilia to be a plot tool for the development of Subaru, and want her to be her own character. As far as I know, the author is not a big fan of a lot of tropes that are present in Isekais (harems, insane power scaling, being the chosen one), and think (or at least hope) that he wouldn’t rely on such a common troupe any longer at this point.

Don't reply bot comment.

Those are bots & obviously not watching the anime how Subaru change or progress.

This is Mal and many bots account.
Aug 6, 2020 5:02 AM

Sep 2019

Lol, fuck guess I just wasted 5 minutes typing that shit out. How you know it’s a boT tho?
Aug 6, 2020 5:05 AM

Jan 2019
MSK3 said:

Lol, fuck guess I just wasted 5 minutes typing that shit out. How you know it’s a boT tho?

From what i have saw he is either a dumb troll or a bot or something like that...just check his profile/posts and the answer will fall by himself
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Aug 6, 2020 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
I don't think he's trolling or a bot. He just simply hate this anime like every anime fan have a negative thought on specific anime.
Aug 6, 2020 5:38 AM

Oct 2016
Holy fuck I do not like seeing Emilia all broken like that. Roswaal said some interesting things but, besides making Emilia win the selection we still don't really know what his intentions are. however this was a good start to knowing more about him.

And Ryuzu, hmm a very mysterious character right now, I wonder if she is a witch.

And what a way for Elsa to return than to fucking slit Subaru's guts holy shit, just like that when Subaru was having a good streak of not dying. Well looking forward for more shit is getting even more crazy.
Aug 6, 2020 5:58 AM

Aug 2016
It's basically all cut content from previous episode..... OHHH SH¨¨¨¨T, here we go again. Subaru x Elsa round 2. Lets see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2020 6:09 AM
Aug 2018
MSK3 said:

I don’t want Emilia to be a plot tool for the development of Subaru, and want her to be her own character.

I'm assuming you haven't read ahead in the Novels?

I had similar worries before I went ahead and read the novel. And I am pleased with how things turned out later on.

You'll see this season (cour2 more specific) that it's pretty much the other way around. Emilia has a rather complex character growth/development and the author is actually using Subaru to develop Emilia. I call it "complex" because the narrative also attributes few unorthodox factors to her character development.

Let me point your attention to some foreshadowing:- What's going on with Puck? Why isn't he showing up? Last time we saw him was episode 1 when he said something along "I'm counting on you to take care of Lia" to Subaru before disappearing.
rakp333Aug 6, 2020 6:26 AM
Aug 6, 2020 6:21 AM
Aug 2018
sKyBlazer08 said:
Roswaal said some interesting things but, besides making Emilia win the selection we still don't really know what his intentions are. however this was a good start to knowing more about him.

Check out Ep11 of Season 1. For now, we know that his goal is to kill the Dragon.

Winning the royal selection is important because the ruler of Lugunica is required to uphold a pact with the Dragon. So probably the Dragon will show up only infront of the Ruler, giving Roswaal the perfect opportunity to kill it if Emilia is the Ruler.

All this information can be inferred from Season 1.

Check out:
- Ep6 (Subaru and Ram's conversation on Dragon),
- Ep11 (Ram and Roswaal's conversation), and
- Ep12 (when Royal selection is explained, in reference to the Dragon).
Aug 6, 2020 6:29 AM

Feb 2014
The first thing that Subaru said to Echidna was to say how good the school uniform looks on her. Damn straight she looks gorgeous, Subaru! XD

Echidna did put Subaru to the test with this trial and she really knows how to nitpick on his past, but I think Subaru did really well and, once again, their whole conversation was really good to watch. Its another reason why I'm liking Echidna more and more. =3

As for Emilia, her trial attempts have left her feeling petrified and seeing her in that state is a bit tough to watch. As she was recovering, Roswaal summoned Subaru for a talk and he finally reveals why he was absent during the whole witch cult attacks and his answer left Subaru wanting to punch him a few times over, but Ram made sure that wouldn't happen.

Roswaal's reasoning does make sense in a way to make Emilia's chances of winning the royal selection more likely, but he really shows no remorse for all of the lives that're lost because of his actions.

One good thing to happen was that the villagers were allowed to leave the sanctuary and, along with a nice chat between Subaru and Garfiel, we arrive back at the mansion where Subaru has an unfortunate encounter with Elsa, who made her devious return by slicing Subaru so that he could see his own intestines. Ouch...

No idea what'll happen in the next episode. With the way the mansion was left feeling so empty, with the whereabouts of Rem, Petra and (the maybe not so innocent) Frederica completely unknown, I can only imagine that Subaru's path is going to be filled with the true definition of hell, once again.

All I can say is that I highly look forward to seeing what the show will do next...
Aug 6, 2020 7:24 AM
Feb 2020
Rob7 said:
Now the Re:Zero real plot finally got back to its rails.

In fact it was already taking too long for his first death (by murdering) in this arc.

Well, now the question is: where will be the savingpoint!?

(Not a Novel discussion, please)

- all the way back to the capital at Crusch mansion?

- At beako library in the mansion? (maybe this was foreshadowed by Rosswall now).

- Just after the teleport, when he met Echidna for the 1st time?

- Or near, after the first trial, when he was going to inquire Trollswal?

- Or just before went back to the Mansion, in the cart with Garfield?

My inocent guess (please don't spoil it): the last one.

Then he will cancel the trip and move back to finish the trials, the only way he could freed Emilia and Garfiel to they help him in face that enemy.

Another hint for that is because the RbD "system" respect his "Achievements". And finish the 1st trial was a successful conquest after all.

i thought you were reading the light novel? althought i guess it does make sense to put it on hold with season 2 already ongoing.
Aug 6, 2020 8:45 AM

Jun 2019
Episode in itself was quite slow but at the end it was all worth it.
Elsa is back baby. Waited so long for her to come back.
Barusu died again.
Echidna Best girl so far.
Aug 6, 2020 9:00 AM
Apr 2020
I3ladeDragon said:
I am genuinely surprised at how much they fit into this episode without it feeling too rushed in comparison with the LN. They really nailed down this and the last episodes well!

I was staring at the time almost the whole way through just wondering how much they would get away with! lmao

Looking forward to what is to come from here on out!

arc 4 has 6 LN vols. in total they wrapped up vol.10 in 4 episodes (episode 1 adapted last chapter of vol.9)
with 20 episodes to go they can hopefully fit the 5 remaining vol. with 4 episodes per volume.
personally I think the pace is ideally for now
Aug 6, 2020 10:17 AM

May 2019
North25 said:
Rob7 said:
Now the Re:Zero real plot finally got back to its rails.

In fact it was already taking too long for his first death (by murdering) in this arc.

Well, now the question is: where will be the savingpoint!?

(Not a Novel discussion, please)

- all the way back to the capital at Crusch mansion?

- At beako library in the mansion? (maybe this was foreshadowed by Rosswall now).

- Just after the teleport, when he met Echidna for the 1st time?

- Or near, after the first trial, when he was going to inquire Trollswal?

- Or just before went back to the Mansion, in the cart with Garfield?

My inocent guess (please don't spoil it): the last one.

Then he will cancel the trip and move back to finish the trials, the only way he could freed Emilia and Garfiel to they help him in face that enemy.

Another hint for that is because the RbD "system" respect his "Achievements". And finish the 1st trial was a successful conquest after all.

i thought you were reading the light novel? althought i guess it does make sense to put it on hold with season 2 already ongoing.

I was reading the manga and right after, the LN, but just until the latest manga release, for complement. Now both anime and manga are in the same point. That is how i read novels, cus i dont like to spoil my experience of ongoing anime/manga series by reading texts.

I already did it before and i regret because i know how better i feel when i am surprised by an event covered by an inspired art or art+music/bgm+VA (anime).
Aug 6, 2020 10:39 AM
Nov 2019
How did I just know something bad was gonna happen the moment the credits appeared?
Aug 6, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 2019
It is getting better. Loved the last minutes; those kind of endings where the credits are rolling and the suspense grows and Subaru finally is killed are the best ..
Aug 6, 2020 3:28 PM

Sep 2019
rakp333 said:
MSK3 said:

I don’t want Emilia to be a plot tool for the development of Subaru, and want her to be her own character.

I'm assuming you haven't read ahead in the Novels?

I had similar worries before I went ahead and read the novel. And I am pleased with how things turned out later on.

You'll see this season (cour2 more specific) that it's pretty much the other way around. Emilia has a rather complex character growth/development and the author is actually using Subaru to develop Emilia. I call it "complex" because the narrative also attributes few unorthodox factors to her character development.

Let me point your attention to some foreshadowing:- What's going on with Puck? Why isn't he showing up? Last time we saw him was episode 1 when he said something along "I'm counting on you to take care of Lia" to Subaru before disappearing.

Nah I'm relatively well aware about the direction of the character development. I know that it's not going to be Subaru saving Emilia in a damsel in distress situation based on what other users have said about what will occur this arc. I'm just saying that up to this point, regardless of what will happen in the future, she has been a damsel in distress type person in at least one situation. Not to say that this is her character archetype or anything or that Subaru is a competent hero who s able to save all people through his courage and skill, but she has not been the most interesting character. This is not to say that she doesn't have a large amount of potential, but that she has not been developed very much so far. Given that the narrative is probably only about 20-30% done so far, it is acceptable that she isn't a very good or complex character yet. However I hope that whatever is in store for her is something that isn't half-assed or something that relies on too many coincidences or deus ex machina plot elements. Given the author, I'm hopeful that whatever comes in the future episodes will be good, but personally, from how he has chosen to do some things, I can't really guarantee to myself that it will be crazy good development. Again my main fear is not that she will not develop, but that the character growth that she has will not maker her character much more interesting.

Also, I didn't watch the Hyouketsu no Kizuna movie so maybe that might add to my general feeling towards Emilia's character. And yes, I do notice the obvious foreshadowing points as well.
MacroSpiderAug 6, 2020 3:31 PM
Aug 6, 2020 3:51 PM

Apr 2016
The previous episode was good but this one was as boring as the first three episodes. Let’s see how things will turn now.
Aug 6, 2020 3:52 PM
Feb 2020
Rob7 said:
North25 said:

I was reading the manga and right after, the LN, but just until the latest manga release, for complement. Now both anime and manga are in the same point. That is how i read novels, cus i dont like to spoil my experience of ongoing anime/manga series by reading texts.

I already did it before and i regret because i know how better i feel when i am surprised by an event covered by an inspired art or art+music/bgm+VA (anime).

makes sense,if the anime s right around the corner waiting it out is better.
Aug 6, 2020 4:03 PM

May 2020
You know I was starting to think that this season was a lot less heavy/suffering-focused than I'm used to expecting in Re:Zero. Sure, there's been intense, heavy stuff, but it's been a very different vibe the past few episodes. Subaru dealing with his past with his parents, Emilia's character development with her insecurities, obviously Rem, etc. I was close to thinking that maybe Re:Zero had changed.

Then a lingering thought hit me halfway through this episode...isn't Subaru's "return by death" ability kind of the fundamental plot device of this show? He hasn't died in awhile...

Then BOOM the end of the episode hit, and I was just like "AWW HERE WE GO I KNEW YOU WERE JUST TEASING ME WITH THE LIGHT-HEARTED SHIT!"

In all seriousness though, while I'm kind of hyped for some serious action, I'm also bummed that Subaru left the Sanctuary. I was genuinely enjoying the plot there with the trials, and I want to know how that will all get resolved with either Emilia or Subaru, and what will happen to Echidna (who btw was fantastic again in this episode. Definitely my favorite of the new cast). And since the plot follows Subaru I'm guessing we'll be stuck having to figure out what happened at the mansion for the next like 4 episodes instead of what's happening in the Sanctuary. Bit of a bummer. It's not filler exactly, but it feels like it, since the real plot progression is happening at the Sanctuary. Only thing especially intriguing about this mansion side of the story is what Beatrice has to say to Subaru.
RagerrodentAug 6, 2020 5:46 PM
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Aug 6, 2020 4:35 PM

Dec 2016
Z_Paragon said:
I was getting strong Aizen vibes when Roswaal stated all the plans that would unfold.

This comment was all part of Roswaal's plan lol.

now Roswaal only needs Chair-sama. xD
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 6, 2020 5:11 PM

Sep 2014
Yaaaaaaaass. So happy that Subaru died again lmao
Aug 6, 2020 5:21 PM

Jun 2007
*credits begin rolling while the episode continues*
"Well, guess we were overdue for a Subaru death."
Aug 6, 2020 5:29 PM

Oct 2018
AH no I accidentally voted for 4/5 stars. It was definitely a 5!!!

This second season is absolutely fantastic so far. I hope they continue strong
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Bunny | 22 | They/Them ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Aug 6, 2020 5:56 PM

Nov 2014
swordmaster2551 said:
ttcchen said:
does that mean Elsa is stronger than Beatrice!????

what makes you say that? Maybe all the doors were opened by someone exactly so beako couldn't stop elsa or help subaru
never read the LN but i see the doors open so i assume elsa found beatrice and defeated/killed her, otherwise why is elsa alive and beatrice nowhere to be seen?
Aug 6, 2020 6:14 PM

Jul 2016
Ragerrodent said:
You know I was starting to think that this season was a lot less heavy/suffering-focused than I'm used to expecting in Re:Zero. Sure, there's been intense, heavy stuff, but it's been a very different vibe the past few episodes. Subaru dealing with his past with his parents, Emilia's character development with her insecurities, obviously Rem, etc. I was close to thinking that maybe Re:Zero had changed.

Then a lingering thought hit me halfway through this episode...isn't Subaru's "return by death" ability kind of the fundamental plot device of this show? He hasn't died in awhile...

Then BOOM the end of the episode hit, and I was just like "AWW HERE WE GO I KNEW YOU WERE JUST TEASING ME WITH THE LIGHT-HEARTED SHIT!"

In all seriousness though, while I'm kind of hyped for some serious action, I'm also bummed that Subaru left the Sanctuary. I was genuinely enjoying the plot there with the trials, and I want to know how that will all get resolved with either Emilia or Subaru, and what will happen to Echidna (who btw was fantastic again in this episode. Definitely my favorite of the new cast). And since the plot follows Subaru I'm guessing we'll be stuck having to figure out what happened at the mansion for the next like 4 episodes instead of what's happening in the Sanctuary. Bit of a bummer. It's not filler exactly, but it feels like it, since the real plot progression is happening at the Sanctuary. Only thing especially intriguing about this mansion side of the story is what Beatrice has to say to Subaru.

What if what Beatrice has to say is closely connected to the Sanctuary? :3
Aug 6, 2020 7:44 PM
May 2020
Damn, Subaru just fell for Elsa in the end. Me too, in S1. I wonder where he will revive.

Poor Emilia lol, she's too weakminded for that test. Now that Puck isn't there she needs Subaru like never.

The scene where Ram burns Subaru and calls him an "excuse of a man" made me actually laugh, haha.

So what Frederica exactly wants? I didn't get that part. And Rosswall wants something too. You can't trust anyone nowadays, not even waifu Echidna I think.
Aug 6, 2020 7:47 PM
May 2020
ttcchen said:
swordmaster2551 said:

what makes you say that? Maybe all the doors were opened by someone exactly so beako couldn't stop elsa or help subaru
never read the LN but i see the doors open so i assume elsa found beatrice and defeated/killed her, otherwise why is elsa alive and beatrice nowhere to be seen?

IIRC I think she only cares about the library.
Aug 6, 2020 8:02 PM

Mar 2019
First 5 minutes = 3/5...

Half Episode = 4/5...

Before last seconds = 5/5...

Final Score... 6/5 Episode.

Great One, indeed.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 6, 2020 8:25 PM

Dec 2014
Echidna certainly looked great in that uniform, I approve! We need more of her.

E.M.T suffering is painful to watch. :(
I wish were shown more from her perspective but I guess they want to keep it to Subaru's perspective for now.

That ending caught me off guard, I was confused when I saw the intestines on the floor and thought they were from something/someone else until Subaru started crying out.

Wonder where the save point is.
Aug 6, 2020 9:43 PM

Jun 2010
vanillaskynet said:
first post!!!!

i did it guys[insert crying emoji here ]

all seriousness i think i'm starting to like Echidna now

p.s. what's a "loli hag"? lol

Loli hag means someone quite old aged with young almost childish looking body as we saw in the episode. Shes a loli but old person
Aug 6, 2020 10:11 PM

May 2020
QcDiablo said:
Ragerrodent said:
It's not filler exactly, but it feels like it, since the real plot progression is happening at the Sanctuary. Only thing especially intriguing about this mansion side of the story is what Beatrice has to say to Subaru.

What if what Beatrice has to say is closely connected to the Sanctuary? :3

I assume it will be. That's why that is the only part that intrigues me. The Sanctuary is where we are getting real exposition of the lore of this world, and I'm assuming Beatrice has some knowledge relating to that lore.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

505 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.