Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2020 2:12 AM

Feb 2010
nightcrawlercyp said:
hypercowbell said:

He's a tsundere not a shut-in introvert lmao. Anyway he shows obvious affection for Uzaki so it's not without his consent.
I never heard of a male tsundere. It makes no sense. What have you been smoking?

you must be new to anime then.

Inuyasha from Inuyasha is a tusndere

Tomoe form kamisama kiss is also a male tsundere

kyon from haruhi

naru from ghost hunt

just to name a few.

next thing your going to tell me is that you don't think male yandere exist.

spoiler alert

GrimAtramentJul 23, 2020 2:18 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 23, 2020 2:32 AM

Aug 2012
hazarddex said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
I never heard of a male tsundere. It makes no sense. What have you been smoking?

kyon from haruhi

naru from ghost hunt

just to name a few.

spoiler alert

How is Inuyasha a tsudere? Is one of my first and my favorite shows so I know quite a lot of it. So how is he tsundere?
Jul 23, 2020 3:15 AM

Feb 2010
nightcrawlercyp said:
hazarddex said:

kyon from haruhi

naru from ghost hunt

just to name a few.

spoiler alert

How is Inuyasha a tsudere? Is one of my first and my favorite shows so I know quite a lot of it. So how is he tsundere?

even much later in the series when he knows he loves her he still acts rude or pretends not to care much of the time. you literally have to not have been paying attention to not realize hes a freaking tsundere.
GrimAtramentJul 24, 2020 2:11 AM
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 23, 2020 3:33 AM

Aug 2012
hazarddex said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

So how is he tsundere?

even much later in the series when he knows he loves her he still acts rude or pretends not to care much of the time. you literally have to not have been paying attention to not realize hes a freaking tsundere.

I would not call it being tsundere I would call this being a smart man. You should never ever show a woman how much you care for her (if you want to keep her that is). Also there is a difference between a tsundere and being afraid of getting hurt or someone using your emotions against you (see hostage situations)
Jul 23, 2020 5:54 AM
Jul 2020
The amount of annoyance Uzaki gave me in this episode is actually unmeasurable. I did enjoy it tho but sometimes I just wanted to one punch Uzaki in her face.
Jul 23, 2020 5:26 PM

Jul 2020
OMG uzaki-chan was super kawaii like always (´ ω `♡)
when the oji-san stared at her titties that was so relatable
i loved that we got to see her pantsu, that made my heart go doki doki ~<3
hopefuly the same thign will happen but with her bra, that would be so better
i wish i was her senpai so i could grab and squeeze her titties (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
Jul 23, 2020 6:09 PM

Jul 2020
This show is soooo perfect, uzaki-chan might be my new number 1 waifu, i love cute shortstacks!! ( ´ ▽ ` ) Her voice, her personality, she's just soo precious! :3 And that panty scene... The comdey was super good to, i was laughing non stop! Definitley my favourite anime this season! \(≧▽≦)/
Jul 23, 2020 7:49 PM

Dec 2012
i absolutely LOVE this show the best of any this quarter so far!!!!!! just a wonderful take on the manga which is wonderful too. i hope it keeps up as it is so so so so very good in every way.

thanks Anime Gods!!!!

Jul 24, 2020 2:06 AM

Feb 2010
nightcrawlercyp said:

I would not call it being tsundere I would call this being a smart man. You should never ever show a woman how much you care for her (if you want to keep her that is).

ya no that's called being a tsundere.

know what they say a tsundere can't recognize tsundere behavior. Being male does not exclude some one from tsundere behavior.
GrimAtramentJul 24, 2020 2:12 AM

Jul 24, 2020 5:27 AM
Jul 2020
That stuck-in-bush scene is great. Uzaki-chan's oppai isn't fit her tiny but that's also a great. I haven't read manga so I can be enjoyable perfectly. I can't wait to watch next episode
in a few hours later.
Jul 24, 2020 7:54 AM

Aug 2013
The coffee shop owner is one funny guy.

This episode was more funny compared to the previous one.

Jul 24, 2020 11:01 AM

Feb 2020
There's always that one awkward echii scene that makes me soo uncomfortable.

And that's why I love this anime

Kyoto Animation rocks
Jul 24, 2020 12:03 PM

Apr 2020
At first I thought how excellent the manager’s judge of people was, but it turned out that he judged Uzaki as an adult because of her oppai? Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

The manager had been watching these two people. Finally he was eager for more interaction between the two, and even decided to give Sakurai a raise! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Jul 25, 2020 10:59 AM

Feb 2010
GavinHon said:
At first I thought how excellent the manager’s judge of people was, but it turned out that he judged Uzaki as an adult because of her oppai? Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

The manager had been watching these two people. Finally he was eager for more interaction between the two, and even decided to give Sakurai a raise! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Dude she's in college so yes she is an adult

Jul 25, 2020 9:12 PM

Apr 2020
hazarddex said:
Dude she's in college so yes she is an adult

Yes, it's true, but it was after Sakurai said Uzaki was junior to him in the same school and then the owner took a glance at Uzaki's oppai that the owner accepted this truth. Although Uzaki called Sakurai sempai, it doesn't mean that she is a college student. At best she is judged as a student. Then from her height, the owner thought she was a junior high school student (or even a primary school student)……

Jul 26, 2020 11:07 AM

May 2016
FMmatron said:
Lol, that doggy-style scene was really hilarious.

Wasn't that big on the comedy at first, but this episode was legit.
lmao best part of the show, my sides felt like they were exploding.
Aug 3, 2020 8:48 AM

May 2020
Holy shit, that couple is awsome, god damn *Cry laugh*
Aug 16, 2020 7:46 PM

Oct 2010
She really is oblivious to what she says huh?
Aug 20, 2020 8:21 AM

Sep 2018
Poor Sakurai lol the cafeteria texting scene is so cute haha
Aug 20, 2020 12:36 PM

Mar 2017
BEST FANSERVICE EP
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Sep 3, 2020 7:16 PM
Jul 2020
when sakurai slap uzaki's ass and give her doggystyle tho
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Sep 19, 2020 10:26 PM

May 2016
I like boobs but Uzaki is annoying asf. Just ask him out already, tf wanting to stay over.

Loved the bush scene though, lit lmao, poor Sakurai. Also, lol at the cafe owner. My dude.
"ドSではない。迢ドSだ." - 蘇芳先生、月華撩乱 Romance

Sep 20, 2020 12:50 PM
May 2020
the show’s not bad, not too intresting and complex, but not too boring. one problem for me was, the soundtrack. It really ruins everything and the mood, not a big fan :/
Oct 4, 2020 9:28 PM

Dec 2009
Love the inner thoughts and insight that they added to the Manager.
... Didn't expect the loving atmosphere when he told her she was special in the reason of why he doesn't treat her like a proper customer in how he talks to her since it wasn't apparent at all in the manga but I'm glad they added that to see Uzaki blush for the first time sooner than later.

The manager doesn't have the voice I expected but good nonetheless.
I was expecting a different better shaking restricted laughter from him as well but the adaption of her laughing to his proper customer service was still enjoyable.

I expected a more goofy act from Sakurai when trying to pet the cat but still pretty funny. The pacing of that scene to his dejection was great. I'm glad they kept the hilarious butt slap when she gets stuck, and then the ending when the girls notice them and misunderstand. Hilarious. Amazing adaption.

The sound effects and atmosphere used when she did signs to characterize what she was trying to ask of him being ok was weird but the direction of their text messaging was adorable as expected.
... Interesting how they switched the intro dialogue of Chapter 4 of the Manager and Sakurai's discussion to then the original intro of Uzaki asking help for report card and doing in the cafe, instead of in school like in Chapter 5. I like that added boob press arm hug, haha.
Sakurai's final outburst of embarrassment calling her an idiot was the best! Fucking amazing adaption.

Adapted order;
Chapter 4 (Cafe), Chapter 6 (Cat), Chapter 5 (Cafeteria), Chapter 4/5.2 (Report Writing).
Oct 6, 2020 6:55 PM

May 2015
Another pretty solid episode. The part where she laughed at him working got on my nerves a bit. Everything else it kind of made sense why she was laughing or I could at least understand why she'd find it funny but him working seemed completely fine to me. It was like she was laughing just for the sake of it. (She probably was I guess)

Love the male MC though, he's a funny and cool guy.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 6, 2020 10:33 PM

Aug 2020
This one was funny indeed. Sakurai having his eyes closed because he was in an awkward position when trying to free Uzaki, made the misunderstanding even bigger, when these girls came passing by. And then Sakurai getting the wrong idea when Uzaki said she wanted to visit his place, and then "you don't want to?" making him all nervous thinking like "WTH are you suggesting!?"
Dec 12, 2020 3:47 AM

Mar 2020
when Uzaki stuck in the bushes was hilariously good
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Dec 19, 2020 6:13 AM
Jun 2013
sakurai sure loves cats and I totally get why. I like how his boss knew uzaki was an adult because boobs and how he basically watches these two like a tv show. The whole bush since was priceless especially the part where the girls thought they were banging out in the open.
souledge94Dec 19, 2020 6:24 AM
May 7, 2021 3:55 AM

Jul 2015
The café owner is a true legend

Sakurai should have prepared himself on Uzaki stuck in the hedge situation with some 'stepsis stuck in the washing machine' videos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 9, 2021 11:46 PM

Feb 2021
The whole episode was comedic and gold lol. The café owner enjoying their little arguments is cool. The bush scene though....
Sakurai is the real baka here. He's getting what other guys want lol and he's rejecting it.

Jun 16, 2021 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
That was even better than the first episode, laughed a lot and smiled pretty much throughout the whole episode. Also had more fanservice, but it was still pretty time, I wouldn't mind turning that up a bit haha
Jun 23, 2021 10:48 PM

Jul 2019
She seems genuinely happy to see him! So cute!

Also, some important stuff:

Oct 11, 2021 6:24 PM

Jul 2017
The owner of the cafe is literally me lol

Damn, Sakurai is one lucky employee. Being considered for a raise because his bickering is hella entertaining lmao

Dec 3, 2021 3:20 PM

Feb 2019
MC is so blessed to have Uzaki-chan around.

Old man is funny.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Apr 24, 2022 8:02 PM

Dec 2021
Got around 4 small laughs, so it's not bad, but the ecchi stuff just doesn't work with me. I'll probably slog on through a few more episodes (Or probably just one more), but nothing here is really making me want to continue watching.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 8, 2022 3:55 PM
Jul 2018
Uzaki is such a strange character. Looks like a 10-year-old boy, has massive tiddies, laughs like a hyena. She sure is a horrible little gremlin... but, somehow, I can't bring myself to hate her.
Aug 9, 2022 12:40 AM

May 2019
So I started watching this since I'm a big fan of Nagatoro and this one was recommended, and also because season 2 is coming up. Episode 1 started a little slow but things picked up in the second episode. I laughed a few time like when Uzaki got thrown out of Sakurai's workplace, when she got stuck in the brush, the cafeteria scene, etc. The cafe owner was also funny, seeing him trying to not bust out laughing at Uzaki's and Sakurai's interactions. Definitely curious to see how this progresses.
Sep 6, 2022 1:03 PM

May 2020
Better.. atleast didn't have me checking time more than twice like it did in the first episode.

Cafe owners always are those super likeable characters, so good to see that being the case here as well. Also I wonder how he would’ve reacted seeing Sakurai smacking those huge butts and "that" thing( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Oct 3, 2022 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
Mr Manager is a vibe by himself lol. Ahh it is so satisfying watching Uzaki and Sakurai arguing with each other
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Oct 4, 2022 2:22 AM
Sep 2022
She is damn cuteeeeeeeeeee
Oct 10, 2022 10:54 AM
Feb 2022
Me gusta sus interacciones en el café, y el dueño que abrió el café para ver las distintas vidas de las personas.
Oct 10, 2022 12:05 PM
Jul 2022
This was the perfect episode:
-We learn more of our main characters(Hana owns cats and Shinichi likes but never owned a pet and he has friends)
-The main characters strenghten their relationship
-The introduction of a great supporting character(Mr. Asai, owner of the cafe where Shinichi works at)

Dec 27, 2022 11:06 AM
Dec 2022
THE GIRL IS ANNOYING FUCK HER
May 28, 2023 12:41 AM

Dec 2022
The cafe owner for real is hella bored, and I can tell when you are working at that job. That strange and new experience is nice to have sometimes.
Aug 29, 2023 3:08 PM

Mar 2019
Would do the same. ^^

Dec 15, 2023 6:06 PM

Oct 2022
When the coffee shop owner said "These two are funny, I think I'll watch them a while," I found that quite relatable. As it happens, that was my first impression of the show.
Dec 19, 2023 8:26 PM

Feb 2019
Sakurai's boss is living vicariously through his interaction with Uzaki lol
Mar 31, 11:10 PM
Jan 2012
very funny romance. liked humor sense
Apr 24, 7:55 PM
Aug 2022
fucking inimicus
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

105 by Igor5959 »»
Apr 10, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

94 by Auroralul »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

105 by LumeeeChan »»
Jan 18, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

pocky-boy - Sep 25, 2020

154 by AlgaSH »»
Jan 14, 8:13 PM

» Why do people find Uzaki attractive? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

haydenluvsanime - Mar 9, 2020

220 by Torchy7321 »»
Jan 12, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.