Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 21, 2020 9:12 AM
Aug 2018
aplacebeyondMAL said:

Question for the LN readers, is the pacing thus far consistent with the novel? Everything is feeling just a bit rushed.

From the manga, this episode adapted 3 chapters instead of 2 each for the previous 2 episode. This was the end of Vol 1 for the manga. It is likely we are ending on Vol 4 of the manga so it seems 3 episodes per manga volume is about right.

From the LN perspective, this episode effectively ended at vol 1. It would be considered fast paced as likely the anime will end in vol 2 of the LN.
Apr 21, 2020 2:50 PM
Apr 2020
I’m rooting for Prince Gerald and Katarina. I love all the other male characters, but I feel like there is just more to those two. Idk, I am in love the anime; it’s so adorable and exciting.
Apr 21, 2020 10:20 PM

Nov 2009
Bakarina is really fun to watch.

BTW, I never commented on Nicol back in Manga forums... but I just realized he's basically incest for Sophia... was too focused laughing at Bakarina to notice this.

___ ___ ___

Also, for the "Time Skip"

Unlike some other series that do Time Skip as anime original, this Time Skip actually happens in the manga. Since majority of characters Bakarina meets doesn't happen until the "game" happens, so all we're missing out is Bakarina spending time with Sophia reading novels and she doing her Farming.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 22, 2020 2:04 AM

Jan 2011
this will be good anime for sure
Apr 22, 2020 3:07 AM

Jul 2017
Prince Alan and Geordo's tea party, Bakarina seizes a chance to find more of the game's characters before her death flags are raised.

And another character phases into Catarina's life: Sophia, the cursed sister of another prince she'll meet (Prince Nicol)...AND ANOTHER DEATH FLAG at the helm...or maybe NOT? Being a fan of romance novels, and having found a friend, it's a good opportunity for her to captialize on this, already having Mary as a friend last episode, and building on that sisterhood of a bonded friendship.

OOF...would like a ship of Keith and Nicol now....

And then the fast forward timeskip, Catarina's efforts cannot be botched now, just like the starting of the otome game. Keith being the protective brother against Prince Geordo the financee, and along with it, the other 2 princes (Alan and Nicol) along with Mary and Sophia.

With that said, let the game BEGIN! Avoid your doom Bakarina!
Apr 22, 2020 9:14 AM
Dec 2009
it's only Ep. 3 and smol katarina is gone~
Apr 22, 2020 3:05 PM

Mar 2020
This horny mf Gerald was definitely listening to Kanye's Freestyle 4 before that dance
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 22, 2020 4:24 PM
May 2019
Uchida, Maaya must be crazy talented to single-handedly voice a range of personalities in just one character. It's also kinda surprising to see female VAs voice the young male version of the other characters.
ShiIeokiApr 23, 2020 12:51 AM
Apr 22, 2020 7:54 PM

Aug 2016
Katarinas guide on how to be a villainess:
1) seduce the capture targets.
2) seduce the rival characters.
3) seduce the heroine.
4) seduce the supporting characters too just in case.
Apr 23, 2020 4:07 AM

Jun 2019
Since it's not a game, so I think something will change later. Maybe the game story is already going in a different direction.
lettuce<3
Apr 23, 2020 7:22 AM

Nov 2013
Never thought i'd enjoy this average-looking reverse-harem show, but i do, and now i want more!
Apr 23, 2020 2:38 PM

Apr 2015
SouthRzVa said:
Damn, Gerald is like 14 and he already wants the whole package with Katarina. Gotta be patient, my horny teenager.

who in their right mind would want old hags on this timeline where there's literally no entertainment unlike current modern times? sounds like a fucking nightmare to live in.

also what the actual fuck, people don't play all the routes in an otome game? the freaking heresy. HERESY I TELL YOU! (unless the route totally sucks which I understand)

edit: the game's heroine hasn't shown herself yet. I'm gonna bet she'll switch roles with the other catarina aka she'll be the villainess.
kidlat020Apr 23, 2020 4:39 PM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Apr 23, 2020 5:48 PM

Feb 2015
Really enjoying this series and making it even more as the MC is really enjoying herself and developing relationships and basically building a Harem.
"Miharu denki desu"
Apr 25, 2020 10:01 AM
Apr 2020
I really liked this episode and Catarina is so dense she can't see that everyone around her is literally in love with her. Also Geordo!!!! I didn't know he could be so forward (not that Catarina would notice).

Best girl: Catarina
Best boy: Keith (I love that he's always so jealous of everyone who comes close to Catarina)
Apr 25, 2020 4:18 PM

Jan 2019
I love how this anime is like, "sure, we'll swing any direction - ALL directions, in fact"
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
Apr 25, 2020 4:56 PM

Sep 2017
Damn, this is a pretty accepting anime. Katarina being like "is he in love with a guy?" and there being lesbian romance novels?! Would love if the series ended with Katarina fully romancing one of the female characters
Apr 26, 2020 5:51 PM

Jun 2009
Katarina thinking Nicol captivated Keith was so funny. I'm guessing Nicol likes Katarina haha

Apr 27, 2020 10:21 PM

Mar 2014
Uh oh, Sophia's getting deep into the fandom now... starting to read yuri novels LOL
Apr 28, 2020 6:30 PM

Sep 2018
I can't decide whom I should ship with her!! All the guys are nice and look cute for Katarina!! XD I think, I like Gerald more.
Apr 29, 2020 10:26 AM

May 2018
All the adult girls are great waifu material
May 2, 2020 8:39 AM

Aug 2017
This anime is really comforting to watch.
I really loved the story and it was really fun to watch all of them as kids.
Now we move on to the main part of the story I guess.
I hope the enjoyment factor will remain the same.
10/10

May 2, 2020 11:55 AM
Mar 2016
Juusan013 said:
tumpech said:
Guys, we have reached peak anime history. We have a REVERSE HAREM DENSE PROTAGONIST (or antagonist?) here. I don't even remember this at all before in anime format. Do you know any other ones?

Actually, there's a manga with a very similar plot to this with a dense protagonist. It's called, "The Result Of Being Reincarnated Is Having A Master-Servant Relationship With The Yandere Love Interest". It's pretty good but sadly doesn't have an anime adaptation

I thought specifically about anime, but it's good to know that there are other materials studios can use if this one does well.
May 2, 2020 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
Now I remember why I disliked harem anime. Bakarina strikes again lol
May 4, 2020 5:47 AM
Jul 2018
Ah clever, the first 3 episodes were building up the characters. It really did grow on me and I am glad I gave this a chance.
May 4, 2020 11:55 PM

May 2015
A long ass 3 episode prologue
I ain't complaining tho. I'm gonna miss smol Catarina
May 6, 2020 10:21 AM

Feb 2019
Finally, a timeskip to when they are 15. The story really starts now I guess. I've been waiting for this moment.

Let me just say that 15-year old Catarina is just absolutely STUNNING. She's definitely the waifu of this show!

Keith becoming an overprotective younger brother is probably my favourite pairing right now, along with Nicol probably. I have a bad feeling about Gerald really. He seems like he has some screws loose in the head. Also giving Catarina a kiss? Or was that a hickey? If that was a hickey, that's horrible. And one day he's going to help himself to all of Catarina? Sounds wrong. Definitely do not want Gerald.

Looking forward to see how this'll play out, all her 7 years of preparation!

Although I have a feeling she's got nothing to worry about, since she basically destroyed the 7 years that were supposed to happen before the otome game even started lol
May 6, 2020 2:53 PM

Aug 2016
NormT said:
pop_rocks_kiss said:

I kinda miss the supporting characters' POV

The POVs are released as additional material and can be found on youtube, unfortunately they are not subtitled. We have 6 now, one for each of the supporting characters introduced.

They actually released additional supplementary materials?
Link?
May 7, 2020 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
Katarina's harem is complete. Time for the real story to begin!

Even after getting a little older Katarina is as adorably dense as ever.
May 8, 2020 8:47 AM
Aug 2018
Raytheon_Thunder said:
NormT said:

The POVs are released as additional material and can be found on youtube, unfortunately they are not subtitled. We have 6 now, one for each of the supporting characters introduced.

They actually released additional supplementary materials?
Link?

this guy's channel has the subtitle ones (disclaimer not my channel)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcdWFQreWM0Lognrw1bOZg/featured
May 8, 2020 11:58 PM

Aug 2016

this guy's channel has the subtitle ones (disclaimer not my channel)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcdWFQreWM0Lognrw1bOZg/featured

Thanks. I had no idea they released these. Nice to see the other character POVs get adapted as well. I think they should have included these in the main anime though.
May 10, 2020 9:44 AM
Feb 2017
HAHAHA Matsuoka you finally become a member of a harem

So finally Katarina is 15 (32) years old and the main story is going to start. Untill now this anime is very funny to watch. Definitely looking forward to future episodes.

Btw Keith really understand what Katarina thinks XD
May 12, 2020 2:46 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Bakarina grew up and is as beautiful and cool as expected. A bit on the dense side though.

A part of me says leave it until here. From next episode it might get excruciating with pretty girl showing up and making a mess of things.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 24, 2020 2:22 PM
May 2020
Im loving this show so far, screaming for the kind of bi storyline, that's no friendship there, the haram has formed
May 25, 2020 8:48 PM

Aug 2019
Oh. I actually really like where this is going, this is legit like the best possible ending that could actually happen, like the ending the devs don't want you to have, were everyone stays alive and everyone is happy and funny enough, this isn't even any of the supposed MAIN PROTAGONIST (who hasn't even shown up yet) doing its the fucking antagonists xD legit Katarina should get paid for doing her job.
Lmao Katarina has also supposedly created her own harem of both men and women, but that ending scene where she wants to stay friends forever is the fucking sweetest thing to bestow this planet i swear.
May 30, 2020 6:15 PM
Feb 2018
I hope it ends with Katharine with Georado. Alan with Mary. Keith with Sophia and Nicola with Marnia it keep the engaged couples together Sophia will be married to her best friend adopted brother and the caring Nicola will be with the heroine of the game
Jun 2, 2020 5:47 AM
Dec 2019
I wondered when we'd get the time skip episode, though i didn't think it would throw us in at her 15th birthday.

I found it funny when she did the 3-point landing, like a hero, which I guess is to be expected as she helped a maiden in distress.
Jun 8, 2020 7:00 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
Bakarina x Sophia they start talking mainly thanks to the yuri novels uwu

only the protagonist of the game remains, who make sweet cakes as indicated by the opening.

As a fellow yuri fan, so much potential here.
Katarina become such a charming and lovely girl, while trying to fend off that bad ending of hers, not only she attracted all the boys, but even the girls can't resist anymore~~
Jun 9, 2020 6:37 AM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
This thread is so funny because everyone is obsessing over yuri this, yuri that and wondering who Katarina will end up with. Meanwhile, I'm here rooting for more of this:

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jun 9, 2020 10:09 AM

Jul 2016
horridhendy said:
This thread is so funny because everyone is obsessing over yuri this, yuri that and wondering who Katarina will end up with. Meanwhile, I'm here rooting for more of this:

Saaaame,but from what I have seen so far(before I dropped it)the anime does really favor the yuri ships more which is a shame.
Jun 20, 2020 4:27 AM

Mar 2019
Everything has been so incredibly wholesome so far I can't wait for crap to hit the fan. :D
OωO
Jun 20, 2020 6:49 PM
May 2020
This girl is DOOMED, not to die but be stuck in a seven-sided tug of war over her heart! Ugh, I can't stop marathoning this!
Jun 22, 2020 7:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sophia really beautiful on that white hair and the red bright iris. Idk why people talked shit with her on that conditions. Finally the last prince got his revelations. He was a lolicon? Weird information from Catarina's agent in her previous lifes. Ofc his shyness and introversity made his cool gone into some kind of another level. So, its no surprised with the implifucation they made when he confessed his feeling there! Meanwhile, Sophia and Katarina could made a great couple there, when they both red the books together. Oh, man, they were both really adorable! I hope its a canon relationship!

So, thats it, then. Its somehow served as the shortest introduction i've ever seen among all of the main characters on that isekai game. Its fast attempt kinda understandable. Its suited well with the storyline, and had a great pacing over their interaction. Thanks to their direction? Yeah, as expected from the Silver Link to make some kind of these show with so fuckin amazing effort! So, lets see how far their plotting satisfied me over that short introduction among all of their main characters. So far, its not that all, i believed. Because maybe it might added one or two more characters to filled all the remain characters in the opening. Okay, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 1, 2020 11:54 PM

Oct 2007
THAT OST ?! HELLO? MUST FIND FULL VERSION!
Sep 9, 2020 10:35 PM

Oct 2014
I just finished episode 3. My girl recommended me this and to be honest, I'm embarassed to say that I enjoy watching this lmao.

Its too girly. Its too cringy. Its too korny but I love it
Sep 9, 2020 10:37 PM

Oct 2014
1Konochi said:
This girl is DOOMED, not to die but be stuck in a seven-sided tug of war over her heart! Ugh, I can't stop marathoning this!

I'm with ya. I just tried watching episode 1 because my girl insisting it but I ended up enjoying it
Sep 23, 2020 2:13 AM

Mar 2017
The episode was nice but I just can't help to think that they're all too "big", I mean like they straight look like they're 18 or so. As an Asian myself, I can assure that no one in their 15 looks that mature.

Then again, it's Anime, if Hotaru from Non Non Biyori can looks like a high schooler when she's still a 5th grade elementary school, anything else can.
Feb 4, 2021 1:28 PM

May 2015
I'm really enjoying this aaaaaa it's so funny omg Katarina be stilling everyone's hearts ajajajajajaja will the heroine became the villain?
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Apr 18, 2021 11:31 AM

Aug 2018
I can understand Katarina, really.. Books, anime, or manga, or stuff like that - one of the best stuff in the world.. ;P
This episode makes me smile at times a lot.. ;P
This anime is so lots of fun so far.. Very enjoyable.. ;P
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

125 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

156 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

164 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

236 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

135 by tunaworks »»
Mar 27, 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.