Forum Settings
Forums

Why do most anime fans not care about quality???

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 1, 2020 8:42 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Naanchos said:
Manaban said:
@Naanchos

Wow, you really are going to change the world with your enlightened ranting of vague, not-at-all holistically encompassing accusations.

I wish I could be as smart and discerning of a viewer as you are.

Put the sarcasm away and be direct with your comments. Defending your taste (even if it's bad) shouldn't be so difficult.

I could if I was interested in discussing it or felt a need to validate myself, neither of which are true in this case, because who the fuck are you and what have you said that sounds like grounds for an interesting conversation?

Really, I just wanted to make fun of you for being the 50,000th person to drop like, the same 3 criticisms of doom, in a way that says almost nothing, likely are being misapplied, and are being aimed at such a holistic level that it couldn't uphold it under any reasonable observation.

Do we need another angry-ranter persona on the forums? No. Now shoo, back into your pen with the rest of the herd.

Apr 1, 2020 8:50 PM

Apr 2010
Manaban said:
ConnoisseurMike said:
True but what show from last season will still be talked about 5 years from now?

Probably none, because seasonal anime fanculture tends to encourage forgetting a show after it's done airing and moving on to the next, most trendy series. The only real benefit to watching things seasonally, as a viewer, is being topical. So I wouldn't hold that as an issue of quality with modern series, as much as that "watch and quickly move on to the next series everybody else is watching" mentality that's a direct result of the simulcast era. It's less the product and more the way the fandom has developed.

Which is a huge part of why I'm so put off with it, it feels like it devalues meaning and resonance in favor of being up-to-date and relevant. Consume. Forget. Consume. Forget. Even people who do huge, passionate writeups on the latest seasonal they loved so much tend to move with the herd, on to the next season, on to the next most topical series, barely ever bringing it back up or looking back to it. But those cases aside, majority of it is just talk about your online/anime club friends about it as it's airing. Never speak of it again once the next seasonal arrives on your doorstep. Repeat the cycle every 4 months.

But hey, having things be this way - people mostly interested in watching and moving on to the next thing - makes more money for western businesses to sink back into the production committee system that people complain about with the poor working conditions for animators and such. So that's nice. The mentality leading to bullshit notions like trickle down economics is alive and well.

Anyway, you're about 5 years too late on this schtick and wayyyyy too obvious. But I'll lap up the opportunity to say that I hate seasonal anime fanculture's completely vapid way of treating anime.

Unfortunately the entire Entertainment industry has gone this direction now. New movies video games and albums only have a life span of about 2-3 weeks at the most before everyone moves on and never speaks of it again. It's kind of sad to be honest. I miss when people would talk about things for like an entire year before moving on..
Apr 1, 2020 8:50 PM

Mar 2020
Manaban said:
Naanchos said:

Put the sarcasm away and be direct with your comments. Defending your taste (even if it's bad) shouldn't be so difficult.

I could if I was interested in discussing it or felt a need to validate myself, neither of which are true in this case, because who the fuck are you and what have you said that sounds like grounds for an interesting conversation?

Really, I just wanted to make fun of you for being the 50,000th person to drop like, the same 3 criticisms of doom, in a way that says almost nothing, likely are being misapplied, and are being aimed at such a holistic level that it couldn't uphold it under any reasonable observation.

Do we need another angry-ranter persona on the forums? No. Now shoo, back into your pen with the rest of the herd.
No people. let’s be smart and bring it off.
Apr 1, 2020 8:54 PM

Aug 2016
TolkienFan365 said:
Ah yep LOTGH avatar with a likely low score (I can't tell exactly because of the April fools thing lol) we got the stereotype. Why are you making the assumption anime fans don't care about quality? Just based off how you define quality? You would have to define quality and then show through example how the community fails quality.

I do care about quality but then again I also have enjoyed more anime than you which makes my standards too low according to you. Also most mediums of entertainment are basically the exactly the same. It's funny so many people single out this community ignoring that all these same discussions go on everywhere else. You probably should phrase your question why does the human race not care about quality in media.

Plus considering how big this medium is I am pretty happy if we do get even just two shows a year that I enjoyed and I often get more than that. In any medium very little is remembered past a few years that's true here and true everywhere else.

it could be worse. It could be Reinhard drinking from a cup.
:v
Apr 1, 2020 9:02 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
ConnoisseurMike said:
Manaban said:

No people. let’s be smart and bring it off.

Ofc. Anything for you, mein schatz <3

Apr 1, 2020 10:05 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Zeroflamez said:

Unfortunately the entire Entertainment industry has gone this direction now. New movies video games and albums only have a life span of about 2-3 weeks at the most before everyone moves on and never speaks of it again. It's kind of sad to be honest. I miss when people would talk about things for like an entire year before moving on..

I mean, the entertainment industry has always fallen for trends and money, just like everything else. I think it's just the natural progression of things. People find a hobby, people pay money for hobby. More people find out about hobby, business have monetary incentive to appeal to as many people as possible, hobby goes away from the core fandom and more to the masses if it manages to catch on.

We're different because before we weren't large enough to warrant notice and were primarily residual at best, but it's different now. Anime is catching on overseas, in places like China, America, and Europe. My local bookstore back home, in Germany, had a shelf devoted exclusively to BL manga, god forbid the selection of less niche stuff. You have staff members of studios going on English-speaking subreddits to talk about how they had an international audience in mind with Shield Hero, and Kim Kardashian is uploading pics to her Instagram with pink hair where she's comparing herself to Zero-Two. That last one especially is about as advanced as it gets.

Can't really preserve anything, sadly. Not really possible to just keep doing your own thing in peace the more people come in. They'll barge the door down eventually and make you out to be the asshole. It's sad and frustrating, but the cycle presses onward.
ManabanApr 1, 2020 10:18 PM

Apr 1, 2020 10:26 PM
Oct 2019
Good question. We actually don't care about the quality. But we care about the storyline, direction, and voice acting. It is doesn't matter if we watch an anime with bad quality environment, but we care about the story.
Apr 1, 2020 10:29 PM

Dec 2018
assuming this isn't an elitist troll thread i'll give a legitimate answer. most people cannot articulate why they like what they like, so when confronted with that dilemma, they deflect towards the idea of watching for no reason other than to enjoy it.
Apr 1, 2020 10:36 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Shutos said:
assuming this isn't an elitist troll thread i'll give a legitimate answer. most people cannot articulate why they like what they like, so when confronted with that dilemma, they deflect towards the idea of watching for no reason other than to enjoy it.

I think you must be the dozenth user I've seen use that exact PFP at some point. Incredible. It's almost up there with "Hachiman looking disinterested" and that one pic of Lain.

Apr 1, 2020 10:44 PM

Dec 2008
ConnoisseurMike said:
Like I understand likening something because you enjoyed it, but that doesn’t make it objectively good. Lets face it most shows mainly seasonal shows are not of the highest quality, we might get one or two every year if we’re lucky. I guess what I’m trying to say is, does watching all this below average shows every season lower our standards?

What kind of quality exactly?.....
Apr 1, 2020 11:40 PM

Apr 2010
Manaban said:
Zeroflamez said:

I mean, the entertainment industry has always fallen for trends and money, just like everything else. I think it's just the natural progression of things. People find a hobby, people pay money for hobby. More people find out about hobby, business have monetary incentive to appeal to as many people as possible, hobby goes away from the core fandom and more to the masses if it manages to catch on.

We're different because before we weren't large enough to warrant notice and were primarily residual at best, but it's different now. Anime is catching on overseas, in places like China, America, and Europe. My local bookstore back home, in Germany, had a shelf devoted exclusively to BL manga, god forbid the selection of less niche stuff. You have staff members of studios going on English-speaking subreddits to talk about how they had an international audience in mind with Shield Hero, and Kim Kardashian is uploading pics to her Instagram with pink hair where she's comparing herself to Zero-Two. That last one especially is about as advanced as it gets.

Can't really preserve anything, sadly. Not really possible to just keep doing your own thing in peace the more people come in. They'll barge the door down eventually and make you out to be the asshole. It's sad and frustrating, but the cycle presses onward.

More people getting into Anime (that have a genuine interest in it) is not really the problem for me. It's how people are exploiting it and claiming to be a fan simply because it's "Cool" to come out as an Anime fan and express that they are one. What happened to comics is now happening to Anime. Prior to the MCU(specifically the first Avengers movie) Most people didn't give a fuck about comic book heroes nor was it cool to be open about liking them. Now everyone is walking around with generic super hero T-shirts cause it's cool to and now Comics are being exploited and run into the ground by retarded SJW's and greedy assholes in suits.

It's Anime's turn to get exploited now by slutty girls claiming to be Anime fans just to appeal to the same crowd they made fun of for liking it years before so they can Cosplay and sell their pictures on patreon or only fans for easy money. As well as have overseas companies like netflix dump a ton of money into shitty(and mostly lifeless) CGI adaptions just to jump on the gravy train and exploit it as well. Then with our luck Anime will become bastardized just as comic books and we'll get cast out by fake fans and looked at as "toxic" fans for complaining about them fucking it all up.
Apr 1, 2020 11:43 PM

Dec 2018
Manaban said:
Shutos said:

I think you must be the dozenth user I've seen use that exact PFP at some point. Incredible. It's almost up there with "Hachiman looking disinterested" and that one pic of Lain.
imagine me using a picture of a character i genuinely enjoy from a show that is not overly popular. absolutely maddening.
edit- i was going try and initiate a conversation based on this rebuttal, but cannot find a single reason why it would be worth it
shuzekyApr 1, 2020 11:57 PM
Apr 1, 2020 11:58 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Shutos said:
Manaban said:

imagine me using a picture of a character i genuinely enjoy from a show that is not overly popular. absolutely maddening.

that just begs the question "why is a show that's not overly popular even a part of this decision making process for you"

Zeroflamez said:

More people getting into Anime (that have a genuine interest in it) is not really the problem for me. It's how people are exploiting it and claiming to be a fan simply because it's "Cool" to come out as an Anime fan and express that they are one. What happened to comics is now happening to Anime. Prior to the MCU(specifically the first Avengers movie) Most people didn't give a fuck about comic book heroes nor was it cool to be open about liking them. Now everyone is walking around with generic super hero T-shirts cause it's cool to and now Comics are being exploited and run into the ground by retarded SJW's and greedy assholes in suits.

It's Anime's turn to get exploited now by slutty girls claiming to be Anime fans just to appeal to the same crowd they made fun of for liking it years before so they can Cosplay and sell their pictures on patreon or only fans for easy money. As well as have overseas companies like netflix dump a ton of money into shitty(and mostly lifeless) CGI adaptions just to jump on the gravy train and exploit it as well. Then with our luck Anime will become bastardized just as comic books and we'll get cast out by fake fans and looked at as "toxic" fans for complaining about them fucking it all up.

Well I wasn't expecting this to turn into an SJW/"sluts" issue, and I certainly don't want to talk about that because the potential headache absolutely is not worth it

issue I have is something that I'm pretty convinced goes beyond gender or political ideology anyway so meh, just fucking hammering down nails in an environment where they stick out being a typical response to such things

Apr 2, 2020 12:01 AM

Dec 2018
Manaban said:
Shutos said:

that just begs the question of "why is a show that's not overly popular even a part of this decision making process for you"

Zeroflamez said:

Well I wasn't expecting this to turn into an SJW/"sluts" issue, and I certainly don't want to talk about that because the potential headache absolutely is not worth it

issue I have is something that I'm pretty convinced goes beyond gender or political ideology anyway so meh
you are the one who brought popularity into it by referencing the amount of times you've seen this picture, do not feign ignorance. and please leave me alone. i can tell you have absolutely nothing of substance or worth to discuss
Apr 2, 2020 12:02 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Shutos said:
you are the one who brought popularity into it by referencing the amount of times you've seen this picture, do not feign ignorance. and please leave me alone. i can tell you have absolutely nothing of substance or worth to discuss

all I brought up was the amount of times I've seen that exact avatar lmao, and even then it was hyperbolic

I like noticing things like this. It's fun.

Apr 2, 2020 12:05 AM

Dec 2018
Manaban said:
Shutos said:

all I brought up was the amount of times I've seen that exact avatar lmao, and even then it was hyperbolic
maybe you should acknowledge the implication of your own words, because in the context of your first response to me, it seemed that commonalty and popularity were the only possible basis for your comment. but if it was truly my mistake then sorry if i assumed
Apr 2, 2020 12:07 AM

Dec 2016
why are so many people replying seriously to such an obvious bait thread xd
Apr 2, 2020 12:10 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Shutos said:
maybe you should acknowledge the implication of your own words, because in the context of your first response to me, it seemed that commonalty and popularity were the only possible basis for your comment. but if it was truly my mistake then sorry if i assumed

Oh, no, I'm fully aware of that. Because it was. I don't give a shit whether or not you like the character, and if anything it can pretty safely be assumed if you're using them as an avatar. I don't even know the character's name, I don't care.

Why that's something to get defensive over is a different matter entirely. Noting commonality is not an insult.

Ferien said:
why are so many people replying seriously to such an obvious bait thread xd

Because why not. Most threads on this board are shit.

I personally liked the opportunity to shit on seasonal fanculture and mocking the guy with the Squidward avatar.

Apr 2, 2020 12:14 AM

Dec 2018
Manaban said:
Shutos said:

Oh, no, I'm fully aware of that. Because it was. I don't give a shit whether or not you like the character, and if anything it can pretty safely be assumed if you're using them as an avatar. I don't even know the character's name, I don't care.

Why that's something to get defensive over is a different matter entirely.
my point is that you said it in an aggressive manner that seemed like it was attacking a certain choice, specifically having to do with the popularity of something. if you want to feign ignorance and act like you have some hidden meaning you're talking about go ahead. seeing as how you've stated you're aware of what you said i can't see that being the case. but you have already said that you were being hyperbolic, that was my reasoning for defense. i could care less about a shows popularity and have no interest in discussing that topic with you. have a good one
shuzekyApr 2, 2020 12:18 AM
Apr 2, 2020 12:42 AM
Jul 2018
You do not even need to watch all shows. Do you realize that most of the quality anime arrived abroad 2+ years after they were broadcast in Japan? Some took even 5 years or more. This tells a lot about the filtering process back then.
Even lotgh became known 10 years after it was finished, mainly via fansubs.
Apr 2, 2020 12:42 AM

Apr 2018
Short answer: most people just don't know how to think critically, nor do they want to. That's okay, though, because it's not like everyone has to be a critic.

For those of us that do like to think critically of the art/entertainment we consume, we'll search for more anime to watch when the seasonals fail us. Not all seasonals are bad, obviously; I can name many anime that happen to be both popular and of high quality (that is, high quality for an unapologetic anime fan).
Apr 2, 2020 1:18 AM

Apr 2020
Sometimes I just like to turn off my mind and watch random stuff.
Keep it simple, stupid.
Apr 2, 2020 5:07 AM

May 2009
ConnoisseurMike said:
Like I understand likening something because you enjoyed it, but that doesn’t make it objectively good.
You're right, because there is no objective goodness in artistic judgements without specifying criteria based on purpose, which you have not done.

ConnoisseurMike said:
Rero33 said:
Your favorite anime was a seasonal show once too you know...
True but what show from last season will still be talked about 5 years from now?
We'll find out five years from now. :)

Attackonfiller said:
It's april 1st ffs.
TolkienFan365 said:
(I can't tell exactly because of the April fools thing lol)
This prank isn't even funny; it's boring.

Purple_Gh0st24 said:
Short answer: most people just don't know how to think critically, nor do they want to. That's okay, though, because it's not like everyone has to be a critic.

For those of us that do like to think critically of the art/entertainment we consume, we'll search for more anime to watch when the seasonals fail us. Not all seasonals are bad, obviously; I can name many anime that happen to be both popular and of high quality (that is, high quality for an unapologetic anime fan).
Counterpoint, the people who claim they think critically about anime and nitpick about the faults and flaws of shows fail to think holistically.

Either that, or their nitpicking is merely to justify their holistic opinion, in which case it's not about critical thinking either.
GlennMagusHarveyApr 2, 2020 5:11 AM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 2, 2020 5:46 AM

Mar 2020
ArabianLuffy said:
ConnoisseurMike said:
Like I understand likening something because you enjoyed it, but that doesn’t make it objectively good. Lets face it most shows mainly seasonal shows are not of the highest quality, we might get one or two every year if we’re lucky. I guess what I’m trying to say is, does watching all this below average shows every season lower our standards?

What kind of quality exactly?.....
Just know One Piece isn’t.
reygni said:
Sometimes I just like to turn off my mind and watch random stuff.
That’s great idea, I’ve never thought about it like that before.
Apr 2, 2020 6:09 AM

Dec 2016
Master level bait, you are the troll we need.
heh.
Apr 2, 2020 6:23 AM

Mar 2020
Bob-o-Dominador said:
Master level bait, you are the troll we need.
I have know idea what you are talking about.
Apr 2, 2020 6:31 AM

Oct 2015
LoGH forum avatar - ✓
The word connoisseur in name - ✓
All the favorites from the catalogue of "acceptable to like" shows - ✓

This is too good.
Apr 2, 2020 6:36 AM

Apr 2015
Auron_ said:
LoGH forum avatar - ✓

This is too good.

Hm, yes. Only the highest quality of animu gets into this list. hm<Mmhmasj

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Apr 2, 2020 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
Tylaen said:
Auron_ said:
LoGH forum avatar - ✓

This is too good.

Seems like a tasteful high-quality joke for April 1st. OP just forgot to update it, yes?
Apr 2, 2020 6:39 AM

Apr 2015
Rero33 said:
Tylaen said:

Seems like a tasteful high-quality joke for April 1st. OP just forgot to update it, yes?
A connoisseur of his godly tier would update his list the second April the first is over.

This can only be a statement.
Apr 2, 2020 6:44 AM

Sep 2014
My clock must be broken. Is this April 1st again today?
Apr 2, 2020 6:48 AM

Oct 2015
Tylaen said:
Auron_ said:
LoGH forum avatar - ✓

This is too good.

I didn't even bother to address the antiquated joke.
Apr 2, 2020 6:50 AM

Apr 2015
Auron_ said:
Tylaen said:

I didn't even bother to address the antiquated joke.
Would you have appreciated Mayoiga more?
Apr 2, 2020 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
I don't think that we've lost quality, but rather it's just that most of the animes that were so great or masterpieces made us think that the rest is just bad or average. It's true that we watch some average animes, but it's also true that sometimes an average anime with the right point of comedy can just make your day, or be just what you were searching for.

Other factors are that with the rising production of animes, is both normal that we have more and more bad animes, so the ratio of great animes might be the same as always, but as the quantity of bad or average has highly increased you belive the opposite, it's mostly due to your brain incapability of understand groups and growths.

Finally we have to also acknowledge that most of the considered best animes (and animes in general), are actually manga/visual novel adaptations, so in terms of actually original anime producing, it's not the case that the quantity of good animes is failing to keep, but rather than each year there's less and less mangas and visual novels that achieve certain degree of greatness.
Apr 2, 2020 7:00 AM

Feb 2015
you get used to it because the story is what actually matters and when you give it a chance you see its still really good. i remember when i started watching anime the art style of kanon turned me off watching it but i got over it and really enjoyed it. i can't remember how i was at the start besides that example but nowadays i can watch anything and appreciate a good story.

Apr 2, 2020 8:15 AM

Mar 2020
Tylaen said:
Rero33 said:

A connoisseur of his godly tier would update his list the second April the first is over.

This can only be a statement.
Nice photoshop mate, A man of culture like myself would never indulge in such foul ignorant content.
Apr 2, 2020 9:02 AM

Dec 2008
ConnoisseurMike said:
Just know One Piece isn’t.

You’re not answering my question.
Apr 2, 2020 9:17 AM

Oct 2009
Tastes vary and sometimes, something that's objectively be bad can be more enjoyed than something good and polished.

I'll give you a Hollywood example and personally, I'd rather watching enjoyably bad movie than boringly good movie. That doesn't mean, I won't stop watching great movies here and there.

For example, The Room (2003) is one of the worst movies ever made but hell, it's entertainingly bad. It's so bad that it's so damn good. I can switch to an award winning movie and it can put me to sleep or want to watch something else.

Also, not everything old in the 90's are great like I watched "Hamelin no Violin Hiki" and I was bored to tears and can't wait to finish it but then, I switch to something recently like "22/7" or "Koisuru Asteroid" or the masterpiece known as "Kimetsu no Yaiba" and I had so much fun watching them.

In the end, tastes vary and what you're looking for. Anime like anything else like books, games, blah blah... watch something YOU like regardless of quality. You may find series that are rated in their 6's or 7's that you enjoy more than the ones scored 8's and 9's.
Apr 2, 2020 9:19 AM

Feb 2010
mfw OP says 'likening' instead of like. That kinda takes the edge out of the bait.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 2, 2020 9:31 AM

Mar 2020
Pullman said:
mfw OP says 'likening' instead of like. That kinda takes the edge out of the bait.
And it took 144 replies for someone to finally point that out.
“We live in a society”
Apr 2, 2020 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
ConnoisseurMike said:
A man of culture like myself would never indulge in such foul ignorant content.

Honestly, just the fact that you chose Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei to be your Yuasa representative shows that you've done your homework. Can I make a suggestion though? Drop Cowboy Bebop. Way too mainstream now. Replace it with Rakugo Shinjuu and you'll be golden.

Consider Aria too, for some pre-approved lightheartedness. Just not the first season. Or you can go the Takahashi route, but it would have to be Maison Ikkoku.

Leave the Boku no Pico. It's going to trigger the shit out of people. It's the only hentai recognizable enough that they won't be able to ignore it. Basically the safest (trolling) bet.

Apr 2, 2020 10:17 AM

Dec 2008
Well, what was I expecting from a failure.
Apr 2, 2020 11:00 AM

Oct 2010
I am very ashamed that I have a 30% affinity with op in regards to anime and 40% manga. Well, at the end of the day, Prison School is better than Cowboy Edgebop
Apr 2, 2020 11:20 AM

Apr 2015
Well, cromartie has a budget of a happy meal's toy and I still find it enjoyable.

I kind of get your point though, I've been seen a lot of shows that seem to be confortable in their mediocrity and are reliant on gimmicks and action pieces rather than plot and dialogue. I also have to admit my standards may have lowered though, lately I've been handling out 7's like crazy.
Apr 2, 2020 11:21 AM

Dec 2017
Catalano said:
I am very ashamed that I have a 30% affinity with op in regards to anime

This site thinks I have a 61% affinity with op in terms of anime.

>The only show on their favs that I've watched is Yojouhan.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Apr 2, 2020 11:29 AM

Dec 2014
And why do you care about quality? Why do you take anime so seriously?
Apr 2, 2020 11:30 AM

Oct 2010
Reina_Orikasa said:
Catalano said:
I am very ashamed that I have a 30% affinity with op in regards to anime

This site thinks I have a 61% affinity with op in terms of anime.

>The only show on their favs that I've watched is Yojouhan.

you brought back my faith in mal with kitabuku in your sig and favs, do you have a fav girl? I like Botan the best
Apr 2, 2020 11:31 AM
Aug 2014
Why Boku no Pico? Use Kanashimi no Belladonna or Cream Lemon instead.
Apr 2, 2020 11:36 AM
Aug 2018
Objectively good doesn't exist. If it did, then I'm pretty freaking sure we would have figured it out and there would be actual consensous on what constitues as objectively good. Quality in regard to art is a matter of opinion. The objective in art is simply plot details and the actual things that happen.
Apr 2, 2020 11:56 AM

May 2009
ConnoisseurMike said:
Pullman said:
And it took 144 replies for someone to finally point that out.
“We live in a society”
Sorry, typos and grammar errors and misusages are a dime a dozen on the internet, so they don't qualify you for special status.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» I really wish that more animes had re-caps

Atmogenic - 24 seconds ago

0 by Atmogenic »»
24 seconds ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

7 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 36 minutes ago

9 by nishant0 »»
3 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 3 hours ago

19 by joseifan »»
8 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 12 hours ago

19 by Atmogenic »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.