Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2020 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the final confrontation against John Walker.

Pretty much a series finale dedicated from all the buildup and attempt to save Kura from her fate. Rather, I think it's a pretty chilling episode as the series did pretty decent job of build up to this point. The Walker threat is over at long last.

Going to miss this show honestly. Underrated gem of this season.
Stark700Mar 22, 2020 8:43 AM
Mar 22, 2020 8:21 AM

Aug 2017

Well, I consider this series to be too underrated, in fact it is the most underrated series I have seen since Planet With (2018). It exceeded my expectations and I have very little to criticize. It really is a series that I've been waiting for week by week for each episode and deserves more attention than it receives. AOTS 8/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 22, 2020 8:31 AM

Feb 2019
Can't believe it's been 3 months already and we're at the end of this journey, man I've been hyped about this since day one. Definitely sad to see it go

That opening sequence was straight gas!!! The background music with the scenery, jeeez.

Narihisago and Hondōmachi's little banter during the fight was hilarious

God, Asukai's situation is so tragic, she deserves peace from all of this suffering

crazy how Fukuda went from being a villain to best boy of the series, wish he could have got a better ending

Overall, great episode and solid ending to an amazing show. Definitely my fave of the season
Mar 22, 2020 8:36 AM
Sep 2016
I like the way they bring the first episode with Sakaido's hand being the savior of their lives and the whole ending of him going into the mind of a killer, but instead of the beginning, it's at the end.

Loved the way Momoki and Kiki's conversation went because when you break it down there's no real good solution with only being is her going back into the pod and I love that she believed when he said there will be a person to come and save her. The VA work in this show is top-notch.

This show... while it doesn't have the best supporting class and some of the worlds aren't as interesting as others, I loved it. The characters we do get to know are great, the animation was consistent at worst and fantastic at best and the overall mystery was fascinating and presented in a stylish and beautiful way. Plus, as I said above, amazing VA work.

9/10.
It really do be like that though.

Mar 22, 2020 8:49 AM

Mar 2015
This ended being really good, not sure about Hondoumachi development, and not sure about Kiki powers/character, it's not perfect, but overall really well made.

Kinda underrated, I agree, happy that I watched, and I really recommend for anyone wanting to watch something more meaningful than the things that are released nowadays.
Mar 22, 2020 8:53 AM

Feb 2018
It's sad that they didn't resolve Kiki's problem
Mar 22, 2020 8:58 AM
Sep 2015
Asuka reminds me of Precog from Minority Report, the way she sleep in water and help detective solve crime.

I think this is hit and miss opportunity. It'd work better if it's a theatre version. But I still encourage Japan to make an original sci-fi anime.
Mar 22, 2020 8:59 AM

Dec 2017
so whole thing is still in operation with John Walker being thrown out of the equation?
Asukai said she sees people's dreams from other countries, so she still keeps influencing murderers?

the show had its ups and downs, i found the well parts most interesting. the supernatural stuff was eh, kind of a downer to ruin the sci-fi setting, but i guess it worked out in the finale. tho the open ending feels more like a stalemate
Mar 22, 2020 9:03 AM
Dec 2017
uninstallthegame said:

Asukai said she sees people's dreams from other countries, so she still keeps influencing murderers?

Don't think so, because now John Walker can't invite killers to her dreams, so she just sees what they are doing.
Mar 22, 2020 9:18 AM

Jul 2017
So JW did have a similar faux-justice as per Light. And that's why he randomly shot Nari. when he first made his appearance, cause he was the one who exposed him as JW

hot damn what a show this was, the whole atmosphere was fukin amazing and the well's were super cool. The ending with Asukai seems like a nice start for a romance story lolol maybe with that new assistant dude. That last well with Nari. confronting Asukai looked gorgeous

Overall easily AoTS for me and a really underrated show

Id say this was a Well produced show/10
Mar 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
The visuals at the start of the episode, damn. Though in general they've been on point. Gonna miss this show honestly, it's been a thrilling ride from start to finish. Glad I watched it.

I'm gonna remember it for so many things, and it's gonna make me cry in parts, as it's a very touching story in some regards. Great anime.
Mar 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Aug 2013
Hondomachi and Narihisago working together to take down John Walker was cool to see.
In the end Fukuda died, which was sad.

Poor Kiki Asukai. They still were not able to save her. ;-; Momoki did his best tho.

Well, this has been one hell of a ride. 8/10. I'm going to miss this show.

Mar 22, 2020 9:27 AM
Dec 2019
This episode was great to finish out the story. Even though they could have made it more interesting, I still loved it 10/10. Waiting for next season...If it ever comes out...Which im sure it will. Osto-1136 3/22/2020 5:26 PM signing out.
Mar 22, 2020 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
The final confrontation of the brillant detectives: John Walker a.k.a Chief Hayaseura vs. Hondomachi and Narihisago.

Whilst the Kura analyists are trapped within another Well and also are trying to escape John Walker's predicament, the duo try their best to outwit him, the brillant gougy detective Uraido. From unconscious lies to deceitful naming conventions, all is at vain adding deceased Fukuda's implications (all their weaknesses) to strengths.

"Sometimes it's important to place hope in a third-party", and that's what is done with Director Momoki and Matsuoka's vailant efforts to stop the Mizuhanome, Kiki Asukai in her tracks. But instead, Director Momoki offers her a solution, away from what John Walker has tormented her dreams with the entire while, but even that isn't a viable option as her "world" gets bigger and scarier. To save or not to save, that is the question to end Kiki's nightmares, and it's sad that he couldn't finish the job. Even if Sakaido eventually finds Kaeru alive, IT ALL WASN'T ENOUGH.

Fukuda is declared dead, the villain that made good from his detective skills, it's also sad to see him go like this.

In the end, it's Narihisago and Hondomachi leading Kura in the ID:Wells as business is back to normal.

What a wild ride, easily AOTS material of the season! Gonna miss this show to bits!
Mar 22, 2020 9:28 AM

May 2016
What a good finale! I was worried they would try to cram too much into it to give us a conclusion but they gave us an open ending instead (which hopefully means season 2 or at least a manga/LN). One of the best shows this season, solid 8/10.
Mar 22, 2020 9:31 AM
Feb 2016
I thought it was pretty underwhelming, because it felt rushed. I feel like EPs12 and 13 could have been cut in two more episodes just to have a better pace.

EP13 felt like it had two emotional climaxes (one with Kaeru - I LOVED THAT VISION WITH SAKAIDO; one with the john walker "ending") but it only made me feel fulfillment once, which made the satisfaction felt fractured.

But I'll miss this damn anime. It was absolutely refreshing to watch as a personal fan of the genre. I'll definitely suggest it to some people.
Mar 22, 2020 9:32 AM

Aug 2019
Short_Circut said:
So JW did have a similar faux-justice as per Light. And that's why he randomly shot Nari. when he first made his appearance, cause he was the one who exposed him as JW

hot damn what a show this was, the whole atmosphere was fukin amazing and the well's were super cool. The ending with Asukai seems like a nice start for a romance story lolol maybe with that new assistant dude. That last well with Nari. confronting Asukai looked gorgeous

He didn't shot Narihisago randomly, he needed his own kill intent particles to create his own well
Mar 22, 2020 9:38 AM

Jul 2017
Ramcius said:
Short_Circut said:

He didn't shot Narihisago randomly, he needed his own kill intent particles to create his own well

I mean, even if he did he could've easily just shot the guard beside him or Fukada, it seemed kinda weird to just target Nari. like that lolol
Mar 22, 2020 9:46 AM

Jun 2014
I overlooked this show when deciding what I wanted to pick up during this season of anime, but I'm glad I decided to go back and check this out (and I caught up last night, just in time for today's finale). The mystery was consistently interesting throughout the whole show and overall it was nice to get a refreshing original anime, as I feel like those have been lacking lately.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 22, 2020 9:49 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Asukai Kiki was the highlight of the finale instead of John Wallker. He was dealt with pretty fast and I liked how they trapped him inside an ID well inside of another ID well. Felt bad for Asukai that she had to return in the Mizuhanome. Someday for sure she'll be saved.

Good anime overall, had a pleasant time watching this.
Mar 22, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
So it's over. I was worried that they'd mess the last episode up but they didn't, yay! I loved how the two detectives got one up over John Walker; loved their smugness. This is why I like smart characters.

It's sad that Asukai didn't get a satisfactory end. As much as I feel that this show worked well as a standalone, I wouldn't be averse to a season 2 that resolved the Asukai situation. After all, saving Kaeru-chan is why we started this entire journey in the first place.

8 for the story and an extra point for the music. So 9/10.
Mar 22, 2020 9:53 AM

Aug 2019
Short_Circut said:
Ramcius said:

I mean, even if he did he could've easily just shot the guard beside him or Fukada, it seemed kinda weird to just target Nari. like that lolol

Well, his whole plan was to be find out from the start as we learned in this episode. He might've shot Fukuda, sure, but maybe he didn't resent him that much to generate strong enough emotion for real kill intent? Tbh, it was Hondomachi, who figured it out, not Narihisago. Also, he might've been afraid of Narihisago's abilities in wells
Mar 22, 2020 10:01 AM

Jul 2017
Ramcius said:
Short_Circut said:

Well, his whole plan was to be find out from the start as we learned in this episode. He might've shot Fukuda, sure, but maybe he didn't resent him that much to generate strong enough emotion for real kill intent? Tbh, it was Hondomachi, who figured it out, not Narihisago. Also, he might've been afraid of Narihisago's abilities in wells

I don't think resentment is a major factor for the particle things, like I'm pretty sure all the other serial killers didn't really resent their victims lol. Yea it was Hondomachi who discovered but in that brief scene when JW was in the well within a well it showed what appeared to be Nari. stopping JW just before he could get into his well originally (i think i used the wrong word choice in my OP), so my assumption is that JW shot Nari. just to prevent that from happening. Plus, if he was afraid of Nari.'s abilities, I think he would've shot in a more crippling area lmao
Mar 22, 2020 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
A really good ending to the series, while it's sad the Kiki situation never got truly resolved, hopefully, that might leave the ability to have a continuation, especially since the ending was left rather opened ended.

Something to note near the end, the "new recruit" that appears around the 21-minute mark, was a side character in the second chapter of the manga, so I'm hoping that this might leave the anime open to a continuation (be it in the form of a 2nd season/movie or another form of media)

I think some people were a bit caught off guard with Fukuda's death, especially since the last episode they made a point that there was a chance for someone to come back from being dead inside of a well. Then again, he was suicidal so I'm not surprised. I miss the dynamic between him and Hondomachi though.

Overall, I'm glad that this show managed to wrap up the show in the best way possible as things going back to a relatively normal state instead of forcing a conclusion.

This was probably my favorite show of the season and gets a 9/10 from me.

Short_Circut said:
I think he would've shot in a more crippling area lmao

If we're talking about JW shooting Narihisago, JW shot him in his abdomen, and while he didn't hit a vital organ, getting shot in the abdomen is hard to recover from as most people bleed out first.
SakuraSymphoniaMar 22, 2020 10:06 AM

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

Mar 22, 2020 10:04 AM

Dec 2015
The ending was rushed and the big reveal was very underwhelming, or perhaps my expectations were too high. First 10 episodes were amazing though, wouldn't mind seeing more mystery solving using the Well. Overall 8/10.

Fyi ongoing manga spin-off for those interested: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=157147
Mar 22, 2020 10:05 AM

Feb 2011
Very good direction this episode and even though I'm a bit confused I liked the show, it stood out in an otherwise very mediocre season. 8/10

Also daaaamn the animation popped off at the start of the episode.
Mar 22, 2020 10:07 AM

Jan 2016
Damn that was a great final episode.

They gave us a satisfying ending, where they were able to stop John Walker, and they didn't kill Asukai, instead putting her back into the Mizuhanome, but with hope that someone will truly save her.

I'll seriously miss this series though. I really like the concept of going into different serial killers' minds and solving the "crimes" that lie in them.

But the worst part of this episode is... FUKUDA IS DEAD ;((((( He was my favourite character in this series honestly, even if he was serial killer. He became a "better" person in the end, I really like that.

Had a hard time between giving it a 9 and a 10, but I'm gonna give it a 10 but probably will change it into a 9 sometime in the future depending on circumstances.
Mar 22, 2020 10:09 AM

Jul 2017
whats the ED song thats played at the end?
Mar 22, 2020 10:15 AM

Jul 2017
SakuraSymphonia said:
A really good ending to the series, while it's sad the Kiki situation never got truly resolved, hopefully, that might leave the ability to have a continuation, especially since the ending was left rather opened ended.

Something to note near the end, the "new recruit" that appears around the 21-minute mark, was a side character in the second chapter of the manga, so I'm hoping that this might leave the anime open to a continuation (be it in the form of a 2nd season/movie or another form of media)

I think some people were a bit caught off guard with Fukuda's death, especially since the last episode they made a point that there was a chance for someone to come back from being dead inside of a well. Then again, he was suicidal so I'm not surprised. I miss the dynamic between him and Hondomachi though.

Overall, I'm glad that this show managed to wrap up the show in the best way possible as things going back to a relatively normal state instead of forcing a conclusion.

This was probably my favorite show of the season and gets a 9/10 from me.

Short_Circut said:
I think he would've shot in a more crippling area lmao

If we're talking about JW shooting Narihisago, JW shot him in his abdomen, and while he didn't hit a vital organ, getting shot in the abdomen is hard to recover from as most people bleed out first.

Yea true, but given how close everything was (as in the Mizu was literally right beside him), I don't think it would've been an end all solution to stopping Nari. from entering the well lel. Plus JW entered the well despite killing himself only moments prior, so I doubt he'd shot Nari. with the purpose of stopping him from entering the well
Mar 22, 2020 10:19 AM

Dec 2017
i wanna ask about John Walker's death and chase sequences because i haven't understood them entirely

in episode 12 he kills himself, so his consciousness (?) lives as brilliant detective. Narihisago and Hondoumachi then chase after him, diving inside his id well. in this episode they lure him into a Mizuhanome cockpit and trap him inside of a limbo, where he hasn't killed himself yet and will probably go to jail

my question is what was the point of this chase from the beginning? was it just to deliver "justice" to a dead man? he couldn't actually affect the irl world from his id well, so was this all just for a satisfying conclusion?
Mar 22, 2020 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
welp this has a potential sequel huh since Kiki Asukai is still not properly save yet

also its sad that the comatose people or people that died in the telepathy id well did not wake up so rip Annaido you were a good math genius though
Mar 22, 2020 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
GUYS.. Yuuki Kodama (original character designer and mangaka) has confirmed the currently running manga is a canon SEQUEL to the anime. lol they got me ngl.

source: https://twitter.com/KTPN/status/1241756494200070145?s=20
I'LL TAKE IT
1.1.Six
Mar 22, 2020 10:44 AM

Jul 2017
uninstallthegame said:
my question is what was the point of this chase from the beginning? was it just to deliver "justice" to a dead man? he couldn't actually affect the irl world from his id well, so was this all just for a satisfying conclusion?

i'm pretty sure he still could. the JW irl is dead but the one inside the well is still well alive, so my assumption is that he'd still be able to do what he has been doing this whole time, especially as his well allows him to invade others. Nari. even remarks that JW plans on continuing what he's been doing inside the well I believe. It's just that now that he's dead irl, they have no means of stopping him in the real world, so they had to find some way to stop his brilliant detective (which was that limbo thingy)
Mar 22, 2020 10:52 AM

Apr 2018
Brilliant concept,great soundtracks and excellent directing. Overall 8.5/10 I would have given it more rating If they made this 2-cour show like Stein's gate and focus more on characterization and worldbuilding and explained how Mizuhanome works and all sci fi elements. Also I didn't like John walker he was meh to me but saikado was good MC
Mar 22, 2020 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
Overall great show, I feel like they could’ve made John Walker a different person because it was kind of obvious and also with the ending maybe they could’ve had the dude in the suit dealing with the girl at the same time as they defeated John Walker. That would’ve made the ending more intense. Also the dude in the suit should be dead. Solid 8/10 if they make a season 2 that would be awesome.
Jun 2015
This very much felt like set-up for a sequel and god do I hope a sequel happens
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I’m genuinely surprised by the overwhelming positive response from this finale here, if I’m to be frank. Please don’t get me wrong though, I enjoyed it quite a fair bit myself but to a more modest degree, in all honesty, I suppose.

A few things are still unclear in my mind such as with the whole fall of John Walker’s bit and whatnot and I feel like they just tried to wrap things up on a positive note for a satisfying conclusion more than anything. Overall, I’d have to say the last 2-3 episodes were a miss for me really, John Walker didn’t turn out to be an interesting villain despite all the buildup and I think that really damped my experience as a whole.

Hondoumachi figuring out the god complex of John Walker’s from that question, and I’m guessing Fukuda played a role in this from the last episode (mind clearing this up for me, someone, as to how exactly if so indeed?), was a pretty cool turnout of events but kind of lacking in impact. Maybe that’s just me though. And then that pod placed in the well, did we get any hints for this before?

Narihisago and Hondoumachi’s little banter to add salt to the wound for John Walker was a treat to watch though and the following moments of the Momoki-san and Asukai Kiki very touching. She’s gone through too much but it’s nice to see that there’s still a sliver-lining of hope for her. Not that we have any clue how that’s going to happen though. Heavy moment seeing her walk back to the Mizuhanome like that.

Nice little “shortly after the incident” moments with the usual crew. Hondoumachi seems like she’s become a real veteran at this now, lol. Choice for the Acting Chief certainly surprised me too, I was sure it’d either be Momoki-san or Tougou-san taking on that role after all.

Might be a little overdue, but what happened to that lady from last episode who shot down Fukuda though?

Overall, it was fairly decent finale in my records. I felt like things would end off on a shaky note following last week’s episode and I’m afraid that it has indeed partially ended up that way.

As for the whole series in general, the gradual buildup in mystery was a highlight of the show and it was really interesting to see how things unfolded. Out of the Characters, only Narihisago and Hondoumachi really left an impression but, then again, this isn’t really the type of show that needs to ponder on that. Villain could’ve been better though, I feel. Animation-wise, it was on and off but it managed to rise up when the occasion arises so no biggies from me in this regard.

Sound Department is easily my favourite Department of the show, though. I’m a fan of Miyavi so naturally seeing his songs make the cut is pleasing. Moreover, the timing for the insert songs were on point too so that’s a job well done from me. And Sou for the Op, again no complaints lol.

As such, I’m going to settle with a solid 7/10. Had potential to hit the 8 mark until the final couple of episodes or so. Wouldn’t mind a second season one bit though.

Edit: Illustration from Animator Kawai-san:

https://twitter.com/idinvadedanim/status/1241781270251593728?s=20
_MushiRock11_Mar 22, 2020 11:00 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 22, 2020 10:57 AM

May 2019
It was a nice anime but not the AOTS for me.

I gave it a 7/10 because the anime shifted from a Sci-Fi to a supernatural-themed one, especially in the last few episodes.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 22, 2020 11:01 AM
Jan 2018
Was one hell of a ride. As many of you said, going to miss this show.

Also if you think if they ever resolve Asukai's case do you think the comatose people who died in the wells would return? (Really hope Fukuda gets a better fate)
Mar 22, 2020 11:06 AM
Nov 2018
Excellent series. Absolutely a classic. It makes me think of Death Note; a game of wits in a dark atmosphere caused by a supernatural phenomenon.

The conversation with the chief, I think what they meant was this:
"All your serial killers got to kill seven times, and then they were arrested. You set that as the limit."
"But I created an eighth killer, the Cornerer. So it doesn't apply to me."
"But the Cornerer doesn't kill, he just talks to people. So it's still just seven. Which means you know you are guilty and must be punished."

And that created a psychological shackle from which he couldn't escape.

I don't understand how Fukuda, the drilliant detective, helped with that, though. But I was sure for a long time that he would escape prison somehow. And he did, by dying.

She went back into the well. That's sad. Maybe they could make a helmet for her to block mental contact with others, like the chief and the police officer were wearing to shield themselves from her.
Mar 22, 2020 11:07 AM

Apr 2009
Yeah I liked this show. Too bad they couldn't help kiki but at least she's not dead. They really turned Fukuda around as a character lol. The cast of characters was pretty good here. I would like a sequel eventually if they could come up with a way to advance the story in a good way.
Mar 22, 2020 11:08 AM

Jan 2017
Brilliant ending for a great show! Definitely the black horse winner of Winter 2020.

But now with Kaeru "upgrade" to the ID system I would love a S2 going full "Minority Report"!
Mar 22, 2020 11:09 AM
Aug 2019
The anime has come to an end.
I'll miss this show I feel like more people should have watched this.
It's sad that Kiki had to go back to the mizuhanome I hope someone would save her but from the looks of it, it may as well be Narihisago that will save her.
Well, the chief may be dead in the real world but he's forever trapped inside that mizuhanome getting punished. Fukuda is also confirmed dead well rip.

Mar 22, 2020 11:13 AM

Feb 2018
So a simple emotional and straightforward episode to end!!

I like that particularly after last 4 episodes gave shock after shock.

Hope for a season 2 !!

Also, did Fukuda really had to die??
I like his character and it would have been great to have him for season 2 if they ever make it!!

AOTS for me :)) (10/10)
shubh_jain_2Mar 22, 2020 11:18 AM
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Mar 22, 2020 11:39 AM

May 2014
I don't think adding dream worlds with arbitrary physics to a conventional detective story fundamentally changes the story itself, so it all came across as fairly average to me. Too often they solve random cases with underdeveloped serial killers who have no interesting motivations. Even John Walker himself was disappointing. The deductions in the dream worlds seem kind of arbitrary sometimes and not based on any firm evidence. That said, I've seen worse, and the show didn't seem outrageously bad or anything.

My finger is hovering on the 5/10 option, but I am not completely sure. I guess I am not hugely into conventional detective shows.
TheDeedsOfMenMar 22, 2020 11:51 AM
Mar 22, 2020 11:46 AM
Feb 2020
uninstallthegame said:

Because as ep 12 pointed out, he is now linked with Kiki Asukai's subconcious mind. In ep 13 Kiki Asukai says she can now echo with more and more people's mind, which means John Walker also can do it. Then he could possibly do what he did before: lure those with mental issues becoming real life serial killers.
That's why he should be stopped even he is living in the well
Mar 22, 2020 11:50 AM

Oct 2013
It was alright, not some Nolan masterpiece people make it out to be but some solid episodes here and there.
Mar 22, 2020 11:53 AM

Dec 2014
I am gonna miss this show..seriously it doesn't get the recognition it deserves
Mar 22, 2020 12:02 PM

Oct 2010
Solid finale and overall a fun ride. I wish there was more and that Kiki could be saved.
Mar 22, 2020 12:10 PM
Sep 2016
In case someone didn't notice, that 'baby shark' well (yes that's what I'm calling it until further notice stop me) at the start of the episode was The Challenger's. We see a bit of it during the briefing in episode 7 after Hondomachi's first well dive.
You can also make out his facial features off the baby (most noticeably the ears). So Hondomachi was probably well (haha sorry) versed in however the world works.

I don't even think I want to know what that guy's deal was.
1.1.Six
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

106 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 4:55 AM

» Spoilers problem

Quarter034 - Nov 8, 2023

2 by Kristiwazhere »»
Mar 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

128 by RobotFK »»
Feb 8, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2020

100 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:05 AM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2020

118 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 22, 2023 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.