Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2020 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, the fan service went over the roof this episode with the first half. Not surprised since the guys went to take time to relx in the Hot Springs.

For once, they're getting along better thn usual and enjoying their time. The bigger competition and games should come soon enough.
Mar 4, 2020 7:24 AM
Sep 2015
The question is not 'what if' or 'when' anymore, it is now 'who's top/bottom?'

Every members seem to have his own couple, except the three main characters which I believe they're in a three-way relationship. Natsusa is a power bottom, Sei is 'versatile', and since Ibuki is either straight or bi (he better be bi), I'll assign him as 'top except when Natsusa is mad'.

Also, I think the vice captain is the master and the captain is a slave in their BDSM relationship.
Mar 4, 2020 8:46 AM

Oct 2009
Episodes like this should be compulsory in every sports anime, but especially longer ones. COUGHdaiyaCOUGH It's not just "let's get everyone nekkid", it's "let's get everyone nekkid and act like total dumb gays". Don't tell me it doesn't add to the characterisation too. xD Absolutely perfect.
Mar 4, 2020 12:56 PM
Mar 2020
lowkey upset that the creators kinda gave up on natsusa and yasunari, like the obvious ship now is yuu and yasunari. loved this episode tho, the moth scene made me laugh
Mar 4, 2020 1:01 PM

Mar 2017
God bless the animators for the Hot Spring scene 😍

Omfg, I can't believe Yasunari's family thought Yuu was his girlfriend haha I'm not gonna lie though... I actually ship Yasunari x Yuu hehe
Mar 4, 2020 1:02 PM

Jul 2017
ah so this is the male equivalent of the "casual molestation in the onsen" that happens so often with female characters

jungsae said:
“my parent had no interest in me, i never knew how it feels having someone who's happy for me, until natsusa”

damn I didn't even realize how sad that sounds lol the perfect line to say in a rom-com
Mar 4, 2020 2:06 PM

Jan 2010
that was quite the fan-service at the beginning, although I'll be forever tilted at the lack of nipples on shirtless guys in sports anime. It makes their bodies look like Ken dolls.

An overall lighthearted episode. Did Yusanari's family seriously think Yuu was a girl? They seem to be the new ship now, the anime kinda ditched the Natsu and Yasunari ship.

that scene with Ibuki and his melodramatic mother came out of nowhere. Once again there was no prior build up he had family issues with his mom and older brother? I guess the whole point was to show he would still stay on the rugby team, but it seemed a bit unnecessary.

With this anime having such a large cast, I completely forgot who that purple haired guy was; who was with the three guys on the bridge. And were we supposed to know who those two guys were that Natsu was surprised to see at the very end? It's hard to keep track with all these characters.
Mar 4, 2020 3:03 PM

Jul 2014
Did I miss something about Ibuki's mom? What did she do to him?
Mar 4, 2020 3:03 PM

Jul 2017
The manservice hits the roof with this episode, a trip to the hot springs, plus those unnerving shots of goodness.

Clearly Natsusa is having the time of his life teasing the others, but clearly towards Ibuki more. For Seiichirou to have succumbed through the happiness and hardship of Natsusa's change last episode, he's taken one step forward.

For Yasunari to bring the tomboy Yuu home...WOW really driving the "relationship" to that state for comedy. But Ibuki and his "melodrama" of a family felt very forced, his reasons to stay in the rugby team rather than following family traditions with Natsusa.

The seniors' side, they're really VERY carefree and does things differently than the rest.

But those characters that Natsusa coincidentally know in their trip...who are they, and what are their relations to Natsusa?

Very light-hearted episode.
Mar 4, 2020 3:37 PM

Oct 2016
I'm not even going to bother with the childish mindsets of some commenter here and there this time around. Compared to the rest, this episode felt almost boring. I mistakenly gave 4/5 but meant to give a 3. The only interesting parts were the short-lived deepenings of Sei's and Ibuki's backstories.
Mar 4, 2020 5:01 PM

Jul 2009
BUBBLE SIX PACK LOL
Mar 4, 2020 9:58 PM

Apr 2015
By far the most unrefined episode thus far. The weird moment with Ueoka's mother entering the scene for a hot minute felt tl gimmicky and loaded to unpack in a mere 2 minutes. A lot of loose ends I hope will be tied up in the upcoming episodes. But nonetheless very fanservice-y and fun!

Although we part as I leave for Inaba,
where pines grow on the moutain peaks
If I am to hear that you pine for me
I shall come back to you again
Hyakunin Isshu (小倉百人一首):
Poem #16 "Tachiwakare"
©
Mar 5, 2020 10:26 AM

Jun 2014
This anime just gets gayer with every episode, lol.

It's not bad, but it's not exactly entertaining, either.

Mar 6, 2020 1:36 AM
Oct 2017
Why it's only get 12 episodes? Why when i like the main character i always got less episode
Mar 6, 2020 3:01 PM
Nov 2017
Omg that hot springs scene was amazing, first of all, the fan service, and that moth scene hahah.
I love how Natsusa just barged into that conversation Ibuki and his mother were having. But it's kind of funny how everyone by coincidence run into each other. Like the end.

(Shoutout; When Gakuto were talking after the ending song and the sentence just ended with "My favorite food is Tanta----Episode ends---
Hahahahah
I love this show
Mar 8, 2020 6:37 AM

Apr 2012
OMG so much happened in this episode. The lowkey softcore hentai at the beginning, then Yasunari bringing his husband aka Yuu home, then Natsume throwing shade on moe characters, Sei admitting that he is in love with Natsu, and finally after bullying him for 20 minutes straight Natsume protects Ibuki. Damn, I love this show so much.
Mar 9, 2020 9:48 PM

Sep 2018
Kyahhhh!!! Yasunari x Yuu ship is sailing lol they even mistook him as a girl hahahah
Apr 26, 2020 2:56 PM

Jul 2015
Didn't expect Ibuki's mother to be so dramatic, I wonder what's the deal with his brother though since Natsusa has stated in a previous episode that he hates him.

Apr 4, 2021 8:06 PM
Mar 2021
This series is full of fan service, but I'm not complaining :)
May 7, 4:31 AM

Nov 2019
Does Natsu not like Ibuki? He seems to not enjoy it when he touches him but allows Seichi. Double standards
Natsu also butts into the conversation between Ibuki and his mother who wants the best life for him (university and work balance)
Natsu was heated for no reason since Ibuki was already intent on pursuing the sport in the first place.

Decent episode but the onsen scene and sauna talks...

More topics from this board

Poll: » number24 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

29 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:58 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2020

16 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:49 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

12 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:38 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2020

23 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:24 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2020

25 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 3:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.