Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 23, 2020 5:52 PM

Jul 2013
So I guess I was correct in that Kiki/Kaeru were connected, or I guess in this case- at least the same entity.

As for John Walker being the chief, There is a stunning similarity to both of them appearance-wise but I'd like to think it's a misdirect as it seems too easy, if we've all figured it - though it could be a dramatic irony type of thing.

As for Akihito causing the suicide of the murderers before they have the chance to kill anyone, I feel this is gonna have some kind of butterfly effect on everything else, almost the concept of "you can't change the past" . Maybe that is what Momoki meant by it being a trap, he knew Akihito would go back and try to prevent the death of Muku and Ayako.

We have 4 episodes to patch everything up at this point, and I'm excited to see where things go from here.

Overall a great episode.
โ€จโ€จ

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง’๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž.

โ€จ
Feb 23, 2020 5:53 PM

Dec 2014
kind of disappointed at this point
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 23, 2020 6:33 PM

Jan 2018
The Challenger vs Sakaido was awsome.
This episode was also very confusing, wich world is the real one?

Also only 4 episodes left, i really hope it will have a season 2 because this show is so great i need more of it.
Feb 23, 2020 7:26 PM
Nov 2019
ReigningRain said:
Come to think about it, throughout the series it was hinted that Koharu Hondoumachi had some kind of internal conflict after having a hole drilled in her head, so I wouldn't really be surprised if the upcoming twist in the story will be that in that dream world she embraces her serial killer side. Although, I don't know how much of that could be truth.

wait that would be so cool i hadn't even thought of that... i wonder where she is in this dream world hmm
Feb 23, 2020 7:49 PM
Jan 2017
I've been enjoying show a lot more ever since it finally decided to kick into high gear. While we still haven't found any answers about the show's lingering mysteries, there's still plenty of fun to be had in this episode. This time, it's not Sakaido but Narihisago who must dive deep into the realm of dreams. It's very heartwarming watching Narihisago interact with his lost family, and even he still struggles with his own dark side, he still tries to follow his conscience. All in all, this was a fun episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Feb 23, 2020 8:57 PM
Feb 2020
I’m a little confused about ep9 though. Why didn’t aniado let sekaido out in ten minutes and why can he see her dreams. I’m a little confused if someone could give a small explanation
Feb 23, 2020 9:21 PM
Apr 2018
I'm confused yet enjoying it. Uncannily reminds me of Nolan films.
Feb 23, 2020 9:33 PM
Feb 2019
This episode was the best yet in my opinion. I think this is showing the origin of the world they use to find serial killers and why Sakaido is the person they use to do it because you have to have a killers mindset in order to reach this dream state. Very visceral and somewhat noble cause Sakaido takes upon himself to kill serial killers before there able to kill there next victim by using these dreams and is probably what led to Sakaido's conviction. All in all this was an amazing episode that I couldn't look away from. Also have to add that the Sakaido X Challenger fight was brutal and was an awesome fight scene.
Feb 23, 2020 9:58 PM

Jun 2016
who is johnny walker is? my theory is that

its the government or someone from the government... gray hair (old)... nice suit (he is a man with power or rich or someone from the government) with the hat (The hat represents authority and power)... and cane which I think symbolizes old and wise person or those with poor bone... but still just a theory...

this is the best anime of the season... by the plot only...

I cannot wait for the next episode...

Feb 23, 2020 10:30 PM
Sep 2014
This anime is mind blowing in the best possible way. The deeper Saikaido goes the crazier this shit gets. He's in a well within a well and then went into a dream within the 2nd well... it's confusing but very well done, color me impressed. Can't believe how underrated this anime is. People who skipped it are missing out! Really excited to learn who John Walker truly is and why he is doing this.
Feb 23, 2020 10:36 PM

Jun 2019
I got a feeling that soon, the reality and fiction are gonna be indistinguishable
Feb 23, 2020 10:52 PM

Mar 2019
[quote=MomoSinX message=59195557]
deg said:

Also, probably rip Anaido for now since he didn't eject as promised..

Anaido's ten minutes may not be Sakaido's ten minutes.
I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to type here.
*imitates an old man*
"Back in my day, we used to write our names fancy when they asked our signature!"
Feb 23, 2020 11:37 PM
Jan 2020
The ending now kinda makes sense. I'll see you on the other side.
Feb 23, 2020 11:44 PM

Apr 2009
Wow, that was really fun to watch. I need to watch it a few more times.lol.
Feb 24, 2020 2:41 AM

Jul 2016
aLotQuestion_ said:
kind of disappointed at this point

Why?

I found this fascinating and went in a way I was never expecting...
Feb 24, 2020 2:58 AM

Mar 2016
I did not expect to see Kaeru-chan. I wonder how much of what she said was true. About her dreams and memories, I mean.

Did they reveal a part of the Mizuhanome's secret? I hope I don't spend hours coming up with theories about this whole thing.

I still think John Walker is the guy who arrested Momoki. Not only is he kind of suspicious, he is also someone who has authority over every body, and figures of authority being the villains is a trope that gets used in a lot of good stories. Plus, this is the first time we saw John Walker without the censoring, and he has grey hair. And we only know two characters like that so far.

I had wondered if Sakaido would keep his memory inside the second Mizuhanome, but I didn't expect him to be Narihisago and Sakaido at once, and transported to the past as well.
Feb 24, 2020 3:29 AM

Jul 2017
This show...it's Inception levels of batshit that still impresses with every twists and turns.

From last episode, Sakaido entering into Kiki's Mizuhanome ship and experiencing the well within a well, the dreaming fabrication that looks real extending to his past. He's no longer Sakaido, but the real Narihisago. Going back in time to challenge the Challenger (the man eventually with a drill hole on his head) to set things right and stop the future from happening.

Eventually finding the real life Kiki Asukai/Kaeru in the Challenger's basement dojo, her dream within the ID:Well won't stop penetrating his mind that's playing mindgames with his perception.

What is this world that both Narihisago and Kiki/Kaeru are facing, and what do the others have in common other than meeting each other in dreams? The methodology of serial killer John Walker is killing her dreams, each and everytime, but confronting the Challenger, it's not a dream, but reality, and it's reality saved by Narihisago himself.

Face-lifter Honoda...to imagine that he's one of the Challenger's hickeys, it's still a surprise. The more "bad" dreams that Narihisago's wife noticed about him, the more he's fighting for his life, from the inside out.

What an episode. To understand that every episode to see a killed Kaeru, now finally understanding her circumstances and wanting to be killed for the people that is coming after her? What a horrific life, and no wonder if anyone tries to invade her identity, the dreams/ID:Wells taking over with the Mizuhanome to twist memories. It's also why Director Momoki knew that the whole thing was a trap.

Thunderhead00 said:
The ending now kinda makes sense. I'll see you on the other side.
Same here, not so clear then, but definitely now.
KANLen09Feb 24, 2020 3:35 AM
Feb 24, 2020 3:56 AM
Oct 2017
Because Sakaido got in the fucking 'robot' he woke up to familiar ceilings.
Don't be a Shinji, be a Sakaido and familiarise your ceilings.
Also holy shit this is entertaining and that fight felt gooooooood
Feb 24, 2020 4:12 AM

Jun 2016
holyy this anime is masterpiece !!

i love the story and mystery from this show !!!
Feb 24, 2020 8:47 AM

Sep 2015
So seems that Kaeru is the ID persona of Kiki Asukai. Kiki is a real person, who has the Mizuhanome -or whatever it is called- created with the help of her "mind broadcasting" abilities.
Feb 24, 2020 9:12 AM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Okay, I've no idea what's happening but it was a chilling experience, this episode!

Kaeru-chan going through all forms of murder is horrifying too, jeez. Narihisago, crack this too!

Finally, some more solid hint of the old man. Definitely gave off the Chief vibe with the hair tied and whatnot, I wonder how we'll get to that in time.

Got to say, Narihisago v the Challenger there just goes to show how lost he has become with the loss of his two precious family members. We'd an idea of how the daughter met her demise but his wife committing suicide in that fashion just makes me feel worse for him.

Cool little final there with Narihisago with his renewed confidence 'bout to go round two now!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 24, 2020 10:52 AM

May 2018
So that other Mizuhanome System was more like a prison for Kiki, where she gets killed over and over again in various gruesome ways.............

Wtf, 2 shots in each legs and that Challenger manages to do a arm lock on Sakaido, another shot on the abdomen and he still manages to give Sakaido a good amount of whooping, man does that Challenger have some supper human strength that he manages to make Sakaido cried Uncle till he finally got shot in the head.....?
Feb 24, 2020 11:12 AM

Apr 2018
Easily best episode by far and i hope it will just keep getting better.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Feb 24, 2020 11:16 AM

Aug 2018
A really deep episode, some parts were quite confusing at some point but it only contributes to make the show more & more interesting ! I have a feeling the last conclusion, the last word, won't be the one expected.
Feb 24, 2020 11:19 AM

Mar 2017
Here's my theory:

Kiki Asukai is a living person who is playing the part of 'Kaeru' in the Id Well, just like Narihisago plays the part of Sakaido, and therefore actually experiencing being murdered. The chief of the Id Well team is John Walker (I mean, he looked exactly like the John Walker in Kiki's memory). I think John Walker is another 'role' within the mizunohanome which seeks out potential Serial Killers and basically lures them to kill so that they can ultimately be caught. No one else on the team would know this cause it's unethical af, but I assume the scientist who made the Mizunohanome DID know, disagreed and threatened to expose it all, but the Chief killed him to keep him quiet. I'm not sure how the Chief could lay all the blame on Momoki... maybe next ep will give some hints about that.

So, what do you guys think of my theory?
Feb 24, 2020 11:26 AM

Mar 2017
hands down fav episode so far
Feb 24, 2020 1:05 PM

Oct 2013
kater_tot said:
Here's my theory:

Kiki Asukai is a living person who is playing the part of 'Kaeru' in the Id Well, just like Narihisago plays the part of Sakaido, and therefore actually experiencing being murdered. The chief of the Id Well team is John Walker (I mean, he looked exactly like the John Walker in Kiki's memory). I think John Walker is another 'role' within the mizunohanome which seeks out potential Serial Killers and basically lures them to kill so that they can ultimately be caught. No one else on the team would know this cause it's unethical af, but I assume the scientist who made the Mizunohanome DID know, disagreed and threatened to expose it all, but the Chief killed him to keep him quiet. I'm not sure how the Chief could lay all the blame on Momoki... maybe next ep will give some hints about that.

That's basically what I was thinking but couldn't organize properly, thanks.
Feb 24, 2020 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
This was truly an amazing episode. This episode was so brutal, especially the fight, I felt that bone break. Also that ending was... talk no justu being used effectively.
Also I love the fact that he has a chance to stay with his family at least for some moments.

awww and when he hugs them, he's been a cold blooded person for such a long time, he doesn't know how to express his love with words.

I really hope this show has a PROPER ending

Note : I am so happy that this is Original, no one knows for sure how it's going to end so finally no spoilers from the original source readers.

Feb 24, 2020 2:46 PM

Apr 2016
This was a very good episode. It was good to see the interactions between Narihisago and his family, also the reveals were very good and I’m curious now.
Feb 24, 2020 3:39 PM

Feb 2020
What if it turned out Akihito Narihisago is subconsciously John walker (at least the last scene where the face guy is hanged indicate he has killer vibe more than u can think of) or he may be consciously and it may be a rewriting past scenario.If what I speculate is true, Koharu Hondomachi may turn out to be the real protagonist.

Either way I think John walker's identity is

30% Akihito Narihisago (for reason above and it would be the most twisted thing to do)

30% Koharu Hondomachi (she is manipulative and gives a killer vibe like narihisago without having any known/disclosed traumatic incident uptill now)

27% Mizuhanome inventor (he can do a mind transfer and died after creating mizuhanome kind of like Sao first arc)

10% Kokuryu Matsuoka (because he is the most unsuspected guy out of all and white hair)

3% Takuhiko Hayaseura (if he turned out to be John walker then he will be a minor villan)

If I was the anime writer I would go for the last 2 option together (because the first 2 options is a really **** move, and 3rd option is slightly boring one)
AdampkFeb 24, 2020 3:53 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Feb 24, 2020 4:47 PM

May 2016
Best episode yet. If the show keeps up with this level of quality it could very well be AOTS.
Feb 24, 2020 5:27 PM
Jan 2016
Ok......I was not expecting the show to turn like this.......I've been watching this show weekly mainly to enjoy how BAD it was......but there are only a handful of episodes from any show that have made me that glued to the screen.....holy shit was I not expecting such a great episode out of the blue like that.....this show has had some good episodes sprinkled in there before, but not like this. I can say without a doubt that if this show stays on this track (and god I hope it does) I might have to actually change my opinion......why isn't this the level of quality we got for the whole show????? If the staff was capable of this then whyyyyyy did they write such shit for the majority of the show.....literally would have been a 10 for me if every episode was like this.

This episode gets a standing ovation, everything is perfect. This should have been the 1st fucking episode since ep 1 already felt confusing af from the start, so why noit just start from 9? lol
Feb 24, 2020 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
Every week this show fails to disappoint. I'm not even going to try to theorize at this point. We're in the well way too deep.
Feb 24, 2020 7:34 PM

Jan 2011
Fuck man each week this show does some wild shit with some issues here and there but this episode was like fuck your brain try and make sense of all of this

episode had me doubting most of everything and it's far to hard to come to a solid conclusion trying to wrap my head around it

key thing is John walker is a piece of shit and the center of all of this unknown who is still

Kiki/Kaeru are connected if that is the bases of how the ID Wells were made is a possibility and most likely the case of why there's always a Kaeru in each well.

Not even sure if the dream world is actually just a dream or the wells are just capable of going so deep which is crazy since this all started from going in Momoki's well

also at first i thought this would be a nightmare to watch since his family was normally going to get killed turns out that was the nicest part of this episode with him actually getting to see them alive again meanwhile everything else was totally brutal
katsu044Feb 24, 2020 7:38 PM
Feb 24, 2020 9:46 PM
Sep 2017
Fantastic episode overall. Since we have 4 more episode left, I wonder how the shows will swap-up.

Imo, underrated gem from this season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2020 4:29 AM
Jul 2019
If you go and see John Walker when Kiki is explaining what happends (it's around 18:30 and 19:00) you can see John Walker's hair. His hair is white and it's not small small. Do you know who has hair like this? Takuhiko Hayaseura, the director of Kura. If you see their hair it's actually similar but just a theory.
Feb 25, 2020 9:22 AM

Nov 2016
So the thing I get from this is that Jhon Walker "helps" the society making people with serial killer problems go into Kiki's dream to kill the people (and her) in the dream so they don't have to kill anyone irl.

BUT some of them get bored of killing her in dreams and then go and kill some people irl.
AND when in the first world they find one of the murders particles thing, Narihisago always goes to a Kiki's dream where she is already killed by the murderer.

But I still don't get why there's more people in those dream were Kiki (Kaeru back then) was already killed, like the first case, why the people that were already killed and the alive victims appeared in that dream, do the murderers own a dream after they kill Kiki and can do with it whatever they want?
How does John find people that want to kill other people?
Feb 25, 2020 10:34 AM

Nov 2016
Calling dibs on John Walker being the true inventor of Mizuhanome. I'm copyrighting this hypothesis.
Feb 25, 2020 10:55 AM

Feb 2016
I think that "John Walker" was a previous system that provided "relief" to people with a potential to become serial killers. This is similar idea to providing realistic sex dolls to rapists/sex offenders/pedos.

Obviously, dolls won't work for everyone because some of them have deeper issues than sexual frustration, for example: the need to see people in pain, suffering, etc. The same thing applies to our "John Walker" system - it wasn't enough for everyone and probably it started creating serial killers instead preventing them - after all, the appetite grows with eating. So "John Walker" essentially turned some people with potential to become serial killers into true serial killers when previously there was no 100% certainty that they will become one. The project failed and was replaced by Mizunohanome, probably using the same/similar technology (which explains why only serial killers can enter it) to clean up the mess.

Kiki Asukai might be the first person to use the first version of Mizunohanome (which had the ability to project dreams/thoughts into other people) - it's possible that she gained her abilities by using the machine - if they are even real - after all, we currently know the truth from her ID well which is in another ID well...

Momoki was probably close to revealing the truth so the government framed him. He keeps quiet, despite knowing the truth, so the project doesn't get shut down (since this technology created many serial killers) and they need it to clean up the mess.

In short, the government created a mess and then covered it up with "special taskforce for hunting serial killers". The fact that Mizunohanome inventor is missing/dead (probably he killed himself after the project failed - it's a common trope for scientists to kill themselves after their invention, created with good intentions, turns evil, etc.) and everything is kept secret even from investigators with high rank, support this theory.
Feb 25, 2020 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
Well there is some explanation now but there is still a lot of questions to be answered and I am in for the ride. I am curious if Kiki is still alive in the end.

I kinda hope this isn't some inception nonsense where Sakaido will wake up in the end and his family is actually alive. I felt like that was kind of hinted at during this episode.

Ive been really enjoying this anime though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 25, 2020 1:41 PM

Mar 2017
dc22 said:
kater_tot said:
Here's my theory:

That's basically what I was thinking but couldn't organize properly, thanks.

Haha, it took me a few attempts at writing it for me to organise the explanation enough to make sense!
Feb 25, 2020 10:30 PM

Jul 2016
Wow, this is becoming even more Sci-Fi than expected but honestly, that's not a problem since I'm finding this new info about Kaeru/Kiki and the "dream world" super fascinating.

Fantastic episode once again. I particularly liked the contrast between the heartfelt scenes of Narihisago with his family and the more gruesome ones regarding Kiki's fucked up situation. I think it was very well handled.
There were also lots of details/hints regarding John Walker, the Mizunohanome and Kaeru's existence and though the dialogues got a bit heavy for moments, most of them were highly captivating. Not to mention also that seeing the good amount of interesting theories this thread has really helps to gain a better understanding of every possible outcome. Really glad to see the community being this active in that regard.

Now, I guess we will have Hondoumachi's POV next episode since technically both she and Narihisago are in the same "reality" (dream world). Really wonder what she might be doing...

Man, this series is being such a ride!
Feb 26, 2020 4:50 AM
Mar 2019
I would say this is my favorite episode so far.

liked the atmosphere with how he knows that if he wakes up all of his family will be dead once again.

Narhisago showing off his ability to make people commit suicide once again.

can't wait to find out the truth of the id well!

hope this gets a good conclusion before it ends this season.
Feb 26, 2020 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode .. wondering which world is real or "real one so far"
Feb 27, 2020 3:38 PM

Jan 2015
Leyari said:
We finally got to see a glimpse of John Walker's face and he looks an awful lot like the chief of their police-organization-thing. You can even see he has his hair tied.

That is exactly what I was thinking. It makes no sense to me that Momoki was john walker. But it also might be just the anime playing with us
Feb 28, 2020 2:35 PM

Jul 2016
PrinceLake said:
I’m a little confused about ep9 though. Why didn’t aniado let sekaido out in ten minutes and why can he see her dreams. I’m a little confused if someone could give a small explanation

I thought about this too and the answer in my head would be that that world might have sped up time like a dream or that Anaido was interrupted by something or someone.

Overall this was such a top tier episode, absolutely amazing.
Feb 29, 2020 2:37 PM
Feb 2020
Daniel_Naumov said:
ysphyr said:
I love it but I'm so confused. Are they deliberately making John Walker look like the Director? What world is real? And how the hell are they gonna wrap the whole story up in just 4 episodes?

Karen why do I have to do this over here as well...

1. John Walker got fat in only three years? Then yeah, he is the director. Except he is not, Director is a villain but on smaller scale, I keep saying that he is obsessed with John Walker, but is not him.
2. There are three established dimensions: real-world, ID-wells and dream-world, which is a state-of-the-art simulation which resides in Asukai Kiki's well. Her world (her ID-well) is not real, but it simulates reality. So far it is impossible to say just how much from that world can be considered crucial and real in the "real" world. Series deals with a lot of psychological ideas and their symbolism, which should give a hint to the viewer to stay critical and open-minded.
3.Uuuuuuh yes they can wrap it in 4 more episodes, easily actually. 1 more episode for the dream-world, back to real world, another ID-well of someone... namely the Director? And two final episodes to finally hunt down the John Walker. Unless they pull Babylon on us, the series should stay high-quality.
MegamiRem said:
This is turning into supernatural but this was great. So Kaeru chan was based on Kiki Asukai and she has some powers which john Walker used to make serial killers. Well this was interesting.

I do hope this psychic ability of hers does not bleed into the real-world and ends up an established concept. This series would be the strongest if it manages to remain a pure psychological science-fiction.
MegamiRem said:
This is turning into supernatural but this was great. So Kaeru chan was based on Kiki Asukai and she has some powers which john Walker used to make serial killers. Well this was interesting.
ostojicch said:
What do you guys think...how many serial killers are out there that John Walker created???

From what we know, there have been 6-7 of them? Hard to tell if we can count Gravedigger/her aide as two or one serial killer.
Ramcius said:
"Real world" is 1st layer of dream? At least that what's hinted in this episode

It only makes sense symbolically - the "real" world is the starting point for all the dreams and those ID-wells and everything. It is the first layer from which humans (consciously or not) give birth to more layers. Be it dreams, concepts, stories or anything else. Assuming this does not try to play with the idea reality itself cannot be considered real since there is no way to confirm it, as of now ("in the eye of the beholder").
phantomfandom said:
My guess but I'll probably be wrong later

So John Walker might be someone with legal power, he has good intention that he'll let people with serial murder thought come into Kaeru dream and murder her in her dream instead of going rampage in real life, poor Kaeru, that's why we met her dead everytime investigation in id well happen and that's the reason why she can always give a hint to where the murder hidden in id well is.

But of course, John Walker project failed as serial murder still going to commit a murder in real life.

We can already tell you that this theory is wrong. While it definitely could be a project, if they had good intentions they would stop after creating the first serial killer. In fact, this little "John Walker" project has been going for at least 3 years now, surrounded by mysterious disappearances and more and more serial killers produced over time.[/quote]Sakaido's background is basically an mass concentration into his mind, there are a lot of metaphor with him, there are more information that we can decipher to understand his philosophy
Feb 29, 2020 2:41 PM
Feb 2020
Shiro_cze said:
Great episode .. wondering which world is real or "real one so far"
There are more world than this, basically the real world is both the false and real, into Sakaido's mind his philosophy show that he does not live in a existential world, he search for a brighter future, he sacrifices himself for the common good and to create a more physical world with altruism without limits or restrictions
Mar 1, 2020 10:42 PM

Oct 2019
best episode yet. very confusing though, but that may just be me.
Mar 10, 2020 7:18 AM

Feb 2019
Goosebumps are literally all over my fucking body right now, this is the Inception of anime, so good
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2020

202 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 5:15 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

106 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 4:55 AM

» Spoilers problem

Quarter034 - Nov 8, 2023

2 by Kristiwazhere »»
Mar 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

128 by RobotFK »»
Feb 8, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2020

100 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:05 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.