Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2020 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What's with that thing on her head? Lol, looks so weird.

It looks like a somewhat tense episode with the popularity voting reaching its deadline. Regardless of the votes, it looks like the idols really do appreciate their fans.
Feb 20, 2020 10:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I think it's better to have one faithful and close fan than a mass of unknown fans, good episode.
Feb 20, 2020 10:54 AM

Aug 2013
The Eripiyo x Maina ship needs to sail.

This was a pretty good episode. Too bad Eripiyo didn't make it for the final day of the voting.

Feb 20, 2020 11:18 AM

Jul 2017
Wow, back to back Eripiyo getting into an accident and being unable to support Maina (the way she wanted to), talk about rinse and repeat. sasuga, almost surpasses the plethora of misunderstandings that have happened

but Aya's quest killed it though. Really is the best character in this show
Feb 20, 2020 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
Aya trying to change her image was hilarious, the line on her chest was super sad xD. I really like her, she's probably my favorite. EMBRACE YOUR LOLINESS!

Motoi is getting on my nerves. Poor Sorane :'(

Communication problems between Eripiyo and Maina continue but at least the ending was sweet.
SkyLETVFeb 20, 2020 12:16 PM
Feb 20, 2020 12:29 PM

Jun 2017
I really hope Eripiyo and Maina start interacting more because there was barely anything and we are already at episode 7. >.<

But at least Reo and Kumasa are pretty wholesome.
Feb 20, 2020 2:10 PM

Nov 2011
Damn Maina dropped the L BOMB! Thats awesome! That Eripiyo shirt though LOL
SkyLETV said:
Aya trying to change her image was hilarious, the line on her chest was super sad xD. I really like her, she's probably my favorite. EMBRACE YOUR LOLINESS!

Motoi is getting on my nerves. Poor Sorane :'(

Communication problems between Eripiyo and Maina continue but at least the ending was sweet.

YES agreed! Motoi is being a jerk, and I also feel like he's starting to cross that line. Like I felt like this episode had an ominous feel to it with Motoi being extra aggressive wanting Sorane to himself, and that one persons gift certificate being rejected.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 20, 2020 3:25 PM

Mar 2018
Just watching Maina blushing because Eripiyo words was so wholesome, just cant enough of this series...
Luismy-KunFeb 20, 2020 3:32 PM
Feb 20, 2020 4:55 PM

Mar 2019
sadly the votes for Maina did not count but having such a fan is already the best thing you can get as an idol. Their happy days shall continue!
Feb 20, 2020 6:01 PM
Apr 2019
Is the soft and sweet yuri story about an idol and a fangirl Maina is so CUTE <3

It must be one of the most underrated anime of the season, why so few people are watching it?

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Feb 20, 2020 6:08 PM

Jan 2013
Kumasa is slowly becoming a favorite character in this for me. dude is such a bro sometimes lol
Feb 20, 2020 6:40 PM

Nov 2010
Although the ranking in the group seems cannibal and useless, if particular jobs like "Girls' Festival" can be assigned to only limited number of members, it might be one of the ways. But voting and purchase are totally different matter.

I don't know how the author decided Maina's family name, 'Ichii' has the same pronunciation to "the first place" in Japanese.

Rosary_Diva said:
It must be one of the most underrated anime of the season, why so few people are watching it?
Probably people think the show is usual idol anime. I usually avoid idol anime too. Also the annoyance of Eripiyo in the first episode may shake off some audience.
Feb 20, 2020 7:47 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

I love how supportive of Maina Eripyo is and it makes me happy to see how happy Maina gets every time she realizes that she has Eripyo's full fledged support. :)

To be honest, I want to see Eripyo in clothes that are not a tracksuit. I think she'd look great in nice dress.

Ending was very sweet.
Feb 20, 2020 8:52 PM

Jun 2019
This and Seton Academy are my two favorite shows for this season. I don't think i have ever had so many yuri ships in one show in my life. I ship Maina and Eripiyo almost as much as Rin and Kou from New Game which is my favorite yuri couple.
Feb 21, 2020 12:51 AM

Oct 2019
Really liked this episode. But...

Can we just push Eripiyo x Maina storyline into the trash and make Reo & Kumasa the main stars of the show? Clearly, those two are the best take on an idol-fan relationship.

Speaking of trash, Motoi is just the worst kind of fan an idol could ask for. Although, it looks like he may soon learn to not be so selfish.

Still, I would not mind Sorane actually dating someone just to see him die internally.

All said, Motoi still seems to be much more well-written as a character than the non-committal Maina. If only the silly miscommunications did not continue for so long, this would have been the best idol anime of all time.
AdeiAnimangaFeb 21, 2020 12:55 AM
Feb 21, 2020 2:43 AM

Jul 2017
The popularity vote ranking continues and ends within the week, and Eripiyo just can't stop her momentum supporting for Maina, at least not now towards the endgame.

For Kumasa to take Eripiyo's stead for Maina, with said girl back to full recovery = more money = last minute comeback. So pouting for fellow idol girls to be in their own rebellion when it comes to stuff like this, case in point: Aya, who got 6th after trying THAT hard.

And then comes the final day, and I STILL find it disturbingly funny that Eripiyo and Maina exists for one another and one another ONLY. All her effort exists to keep her alive. What a shameless plug, and it was all worth it, in spirit and mind.

The voting stage comes...and expectedly Reo takes 1st place.
kuroneko99 said:
I don't know how the author decided Maina's family name, 'Ichii' has the same pronunciation to "the first place" in Japanese.
Oh ho, someone captured this info as well...would we be able to see Maina take centerstage before the end of the anime?

As said of a true stan, Eripiyo makes her decisions clear that Maina is always the No.1 in her heart. Wooohhh!

Well this was a fun one.
Feb 21, 2020 3:04 AM

Aug 2018
great episode, but since no one's been scanlating the manga idk what i'm supposed to do when it ends aha

Feb 21, 2020 4:27 AM

Mar 2019
Finally some progress,,

You see kids we learn from this episode is the communication is the main key to a successful relationship, I hope that Maina & Eri can express themselves more in the future !!
Feb 21, 2020 7:46 AM

May 2015
Why everything has to be so complicated?

And I find it unrealistic that Maina has no other fans, she is cute, she should have at least a couple of guys who'd be into her...
Feb 21, 2020 11:15 AM
Mar 2015
Glad Eripyo connected with her angel at the end Not sure about Aya connecting with her loliness
Feb 21, 2020 12:00 PM

Jan 2017
Oh boy this Summer Comiket doujinshi(s) will be DOPE AF!
Feb 21, 2020 5:22 PM
Sep 2015
Ten said:

And I find it unrealistic that Maina has no other fans, she is cute, she should have at least a couple of guys who'd be into her...

She has. Rena, the sister of Motoi
Feb 21, 2020 9:26 PM

Mar 2019
Another Great Episode...

Another 5...

The Feelings and Emotions, easily makes this my favorite of the season.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 21, 2020 11:23 PM

May 2015
xile said:
Ten said:

She has. Rena, the sister of Motoi

Yes, but still not a single guy fan who'd find her cute?
Feb 22, 2020 3:45 PM

Nov 2010
KANLen09 said:
kuroneko99 said:
Oh ho, someone captured this info as well...would we be able to see Maina take centerstage before the end of the anime?
I don't know how the author decided her name, Japanese pronounce 'minor' as 'maina-'. Therefore...
Anyway, it would be comfortable to be in the back line for a shy girl like Maina for now.
Feb 23, 2020 1:42 AM

Apr 2015
A return to form of sorts, that was really fun
Feb 23, 2020 4:28 PM

Apr 2015
Man I really liked Motoi at first because he was unironically the most 'normal' of the group, but right now he's utter garbage.

He literally believes that being a 'fan' will give him some kind of ownership with Sorane. The worst part is that even if unintentional, he was the one who made her lose popularity.

It was a good episode for Eripyo x Maina tho, that last moment was extremely cute, made my heart melt uvu
Feb 24, 2020 8:09 AM

Oct 2017
Ayy this was lit af, everything in this episode was great and that last scene was full of feels.
Feb 24, 2020 3:26 PM

Jul 2016
Of course Eripiyo would overwork again to the point of exhaustion. She's so blind regarding this obsession of hers it's almost embarrassing to see. Well, at least she got her message across (kinda) in that last scene with Maina.
Feb 28, 2020 5:58 PM
Mar 2012
The old school osts were fabulous. lol that Space Odyssey music, as always the rankings change is quite tense.
Motoi peak creepy now. Seems he might fix his ways.
Eripiyo & Maina parts getting beautiful & the dreamy backgrounds help a lot.
Feb 29, 2020 4:28 AM

Aug 2018
Rena appeared in this ep!
Hoping for more screentime for her.

What a rollercoaster ep, im happy that ma girl Maki got 2nd but sad that ma Sorane got lower in the standings.

Lmao to Aya xD
im starting to like her she so hilarious af

I wish for future eps to see Eripiyo in non tracksuit pls
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Mar 4, 2020 4:50 AM

Feb 2019
I am gonna be pissed af if this relationship doesn't go anywhere
Mar 5, 2020 3:05 AM

Dec 2018
Maina Honey!! You are the cutest!! Are so shy but really trying to pour your heart out to your girlfriend!!! And get braver and closer for every episode!!! Even I love you in the end!!,YEEEES!,,, That's my good lesbian!!!! Keep trying sweetheart!! I believe in you!!

The lesbianism are shining as always!! Great episode!!

Yuri-CrusaderMar 5, 2020 3:18 AM
Jul 7, 2020 7:35 PM

Feb 2019
Misunderstandings continue, but at least the ending was wholesome.

And damn Kumasa, where'd you get the money for 100 CDs?

Motoi's being too weird. Supporting your idol and making up a delusional fantasy in your head of being together with because she's alone are not the same thing. If you want to support your idol, you need to do things that make her happy. Even in a romantic relationship, that's also true. But here it's just pure selfishness. Poor Sorane...

Aya's image change was hilarious. Yuka's blunt comments were also hilarious. These two are the comedic pillars of the group lol I really love it when they interact and all.
May 4, 2021 9:15 AM

Feb 2020
Eripiyo getting into an accident again. xD She's so clumsy.

That ending was cute. Maina <3 Eripiyo.
Aug 18, 2021 9:14 AM

Nov 2013
I'm glad Yuuka is the 3rd, she is cool. But that's only because Sorane has lost many fans.
Reo is really boring, she is the 1st only because of Kuma. She should marry him for this.
Mako must be number one and Yumeri number 3.
I don't know what to think about Motoi. I can understand him. Sorane is paying more attention to him. But she is also suffering for nothing.
I hope she will know whole story from Rena or from Motoi himself. Sorane is professional and kind, and she lost the half of her fan-base because of misunderstanding. Somebody most do something about it.
Eri x Maina relationship are getting more and more romantic which cool. Can't be grateful enough for Ai Fairouz voice acting for Eri.
GvendolineAug 18, 2021 9:39 AM
Aug 28, 2023 8:47 AM

Mar 2007
Ashhk said:
I think it's better to have one faithful and close fan than a mass of unknown fans, good episode.

Agree 100%!!! This episode is all about that. A fan, so dedicated, that when they can't make the event, they send in a substitute!

That makes him a STAN(d) In.

OK sorry, I oculdn't resist the pun.
Mar 31, 1:31 PM

Aug 2019
of course she hallucinates and screws up, missing the time to vote :( well maina knows eripiyo supported her with those cds anyway. maina might be last but she has the most dedicated fan. and maina has definetly fallen for her....

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

78 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

25 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

24 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2020

26 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2020

27 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 1:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.