Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 13, 5:31 PM
Just read the 2 bonus chapters in the 15th and final tankobon volume. The first one is an epilogue showing the main characters after the ending and it was beautiful. The second one is a flashback chapter showing Kaizaki after quitting his job

Feb 13, 5:53 PM

Does anyone know where i can read it?

"Dream without fear,
Live without limits."

Feb 13, 6:44 PM

so nothing about Honoka and her potential relationship with one of the 2 guys? aw man
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Feb 14, 5:24 AM
Short_Circut said:
so nothing about Honoka and her potential relationship with one of the 2 guys? aw man

Sadly, no. They all appear during Oga x Kariu's wedding, but no mention of relationship

Feb 14, 5:30 PM

Yayoi Sensei is a genius for this. She had 2 extra chapter for a final volume release...genius!

I can't wait for someone to translate them, Super excited.
I made a list of my top 50 Females from the past decade (Winter 2010-Fall 2019) You can find it on my tumblr: NJOTAKU
Go on over and see who took the NUMBER 1 SPOT!

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 15, 4:54 AM
When i read the announcement i was shocked. This was one manga that will always be in my thoughts, such a great read maybe time for a reread! Just want the them to translate asap...

Yesterday, 6:09 AM

Awww now this was cute. Hishiro and Kaizaki's kiss was sooo sweet. Onoya and Ryou finally kissed too. Also we got to see Rena and Ooga's marriage.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.