Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 25, 2020 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
I was afraid about Railgun after seeing Index 3.
Thankfully, it's pretty good. And many thanks to Gremlin that is fixing official trash subs.
YggdraSEED said:
I don't even read the LN and I'm depressed right now [/spoiler]

Railgun is adopted from manga.
rsc-plJan 25, 2020 12:59 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 25, 2020 1:09 PM

Aug 2009
DarknessReality said:

Also can someone explain to me what all this "Cant stand her reaction when Touma came in" thing. Im an anime only and that blonde has had like 3 seconds of screentime so Im confused. Cause I took that scene as Misaki thinking "Oh she has a boyfriend" sort of thing and deciding to mess with Misaka but if people are reacting this way then theres clearly something else Im missing.

SInce you dont seem like you will ever read Index :
Jan 25, 2020 1:17 PM

May 2015
ssjokg said:
DarknessReality said:

Also can someone explain to me what all this "Cant stand her reaction when Touma came in" thing. Im an anime only and that blonde has had like 3 seconds of screentime so Im confused. Cause I took that scene as Misaki thinking "Oh she has a boyfriend" sort of thing and deciding to mess with Misaka but if people are reacting this way then theres clearly something else Im missing.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for letting me know cause yeah I wouldnt read the LN.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2020 8:33 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 25, 2020 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
DarknessReality said:
ssjokg said:

Yeah,
At first, before they drop that bomb everyone thought she was referring to his complete memory loss back in Index I.But it turned out to be so much worse.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2020 8:34 PM
Jan 25, 2020 1:31 PM

May 2015
ssjokg said:
DarknessReality said:

Yeah,
At first, before they drop that bomb everyone thought she was referring to his complete memory loss back in Index I.But it turned out to be so much worse.

That must suck for her. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out in her involvement in this arc.

DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2020 8:34 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 25, 2020 2:12 PM

Jun 2012
Called it, bitch!

Haunt-bot said:

By the way, I still don't like Satan. The skirt gimmick has NEVER been funny. At least with Kuroko the psycho lesbian stuff has some variance - with Satan it's the same old gag over and over. Uiharu needs to get a pair of Misaka shorts and shut down that bitch Satan.

Shoot first, think never.
Jan 25, 2020 9:13 PM

Jun 2012
DarknessReality said:
ssjokg said:

Yes...... In a sense, out of all the girls that Touma saved, she's the most tragic heroine.

DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2020 8:35 PM
Jan 25, 2020 10:55 PM

Aug 2009
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
DarknessReality said:

Yes...... In a sense, out of all the girls that Touma saved, she's the most tragic heroine.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenJan 26, 2020 8:37 PM
Jan 26, 2020 12:04 AM

Nov 2019
rsc-pl said:
I was afraid about Railgun after seeing Index 3.
Thankfully, it's pretty good. And many thanks to Gremlin that is fixing official trash subs.
YggdraSEED said:
I don't even read the LN and I'm depressed right now [/spoiler]

Railgun is adopted from manga.

I know dude, but the main story is Index which is a LN and Misaki and Touma exists there as well for your information
Jan 26, 2020 12:16 AM

Oct 2008
oh no, special Misaka clone is in trouble! she got viral dengue! LOLZ!!!
4/5.

Jan 26, 2020 12:25 AM

Aug 2018
Damn son spicy ep

Misaka's clone was the highlight of this ep
thats some sick dodges
Also damn kuroko kicking some ass even if she's on the fucking wheelchair xD
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jan 26, 2020 9:11 AM

May 2015
I want that cat! Gimme!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 26, 2020 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
and then the clones again fell victom...or is it just me
Jan 26, 2020 12:21 PM

Feb 2010
honestly i am going to put my foot down here.

if people are going to continue to treat the LN like dirt even if they never have read it then they shouldn't be given an explanation

railgun is explicitly a side story and it always will be. as such it expects you to KNOW whats going on.

if they don't want to be invested with the series then they should stop asking people to explain things they could literally learn on their own. it's beginning to really annoy me.

it's 3 episodes in now and people are still asking stupid general knowledge questions.
GrimAtramentJan 26, 2020 12:50 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 26, 2020 1:20 PM
Mar 2017
Misaki and touma.....god...why?
these who watch railgun for "CUTE GIRL ONLY" and complain about touma pisses me ,
Railgun Story itself need the other side to keep the story interesting,it called World Building

don't get me wrong i like CGDCT but Raildex is interesting because of the characters,and the world,if you want cute girl only anime go watch azur len or something
Jan 26, 2020 4:20 PM

Feb 2010
SapphyeePH said:
Damn son spicy ep

Misaka's clone was the highlight of this ep
thats some sick dodges

i mean she had 10,000 experiences of how to get gud when you compared your average joe to 10,000 combat experiences with the rank 1 level 5 you tend to learn how to not get hit.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 27, 2020 3:33 AM
Dec 2018
I still have problems with their "Isn't it fun to do sport competitions ?!" way of thinking or the way the teachers think the event is extremely important. It's just some annoying event than more than half of the student would try to skip or be involved in the less possible in real life.

I suppose it's just like the clubs, japanese are maybe way more into these kind of stuff than we are in my country...
Jan 27, 2020 3:57 AM

Dec 2015
hazarddex said:
honestly i am going to put my foot down here.

if people are going to continue to treat the LN like dirt even if they never have read it then they shouldn't be given an explanation

railgun is explicitly a side story and it always will be. as such it expects you to KNOW whats going on.

if they don't want to be invested with the series then they should stop asking people to explain things they could literally learn on their own. it's beginning to really annoy me.

Those are some mental gymnastics, dude. Calm the fuck down. Nobody should be forced to go out of their way into other media to understand what is going on. Specially with toaru series, where content is deliberately skipped, only to be adapted later on or never. "Explicitly a side story" to what, that's the point.
Jan 27, 2020 4:13 AM

Aug 2009
Koldmotro said:
I still have problems with their "Isn't it fun to do sport competitions ?!" way of thinking or the way the teachers think the event is extremely important. It's just some annoying event than more than half of the student would try to skip or be involved in the less possible in real life.

I suppose it's just like the clubs, japanese are maybe way more into these kind of stuff than we are in my country...

Really?

You have a bunch of schools were students that are just Level 4 can fight off entire battalions,dont you think that gathering data even in that environment is important?
We just saw a school of low levels beating one of the top schools.
It is the best way to decide what can be improved or not.

Not to mention the profit AC would have from all the visitors coming to see ESPERS, their main selling point, fighting.
Jan 27, 2020 7:34 AM
Dec 2018
ssjokg said:
Koldmotro said:

Really?

You have a bunch of schools were students that are just Level 4 can fight off entire battalions,dont you think that gathering data even in that environment is important?

Not to mention the profit AC would have from all the visitors coming to see ESPERS, their main selling point, fighting.

If it's really the point they should organize real battles/tournaments... I doubt having datas about destroying little balls while using or not (because no one in the students attacking the sister use his ability so 0 data) is so relevant...
Jan 27, 2020 8:12 AM

Apr 2017
That was an amazing competition. Seeing the opponents of Tokiwadai relying on their brains instead of just using force (because of their lack thereof) to get rid of their disadvantage and win the match was really cool. And seeing one of the Misaka-clones as a substitute by mistake was funny, but also gave the chance to show some amazing "fight"-scenes.

Speaking of the Misaka-clones, it seems like the real plot has finally begun. In the previous episode it was somewhat foreshadowed that things won't stay as they are. But now with the capture at the end of the episode I'm sure it won't take long until we are in the middle of the conspiracies of Academy City. I'm looking forward to find out where this is all going.
Jan 27, 2020 9:01 AM

Aug 2009
Koldmotro said:
ssjokg said:

Really?

If it's really the point they should organize real battles/tournaments... I doubt having datas about destroying little balls while using or not (because no one in the students attacking the sister use his ability so 0 data) is so relevant...

Yeah sure lets have them literally kill each other. As if the already build up tension between them isnt enough. And lets have their parents watch as well. That will be great marketing.

And Level 0s beating level 3 or higher is very valuable.Even more valuable than power x beating power y.

It is pointless to have the power to fire beams that decimate warships if some punk without any power can beat you, or worse almost kill you, because he can use his head more. TWICE.

And no I am not talking about Touma.

Also even if they had powers, they assumed it is the Level 5 Misaka Mikoto. Would you attack someone like her because she supposedly is banned from using her powers?
Forget the festival, she isnt allowed to use them in general but she goes out of her way to stop criminals with excessive force and the only reason she isnt always in and out of an Anti-Skill office is because a) Kuroko makes up some bullshit or b) she leaves the scene.
And that's not counting every time she used deadly force on Touma because she wanted a duel.

Jan 27, 2020 9:48 AM
Dec 2018
ssjokg said:
Koldmotro said:

Yeah sure lets have them literally kill each other. As if the already build up tension between them isnt enough. And lets have their parents watch as well. That will be great marketing.

And Level 0s beating level 3 or higher is very valuable.Even more valuable than power x beating power y.

It is pointless to have the power to fire beams that decimate warships if some punk without any power can beat you, or worse almost kill you, because he can use his head more. TWICE.

And no I am not talking about Touma.

Also even if they had powers, they assumed it is the Level 5 Misaka Mikoto. Would you attack someone like her because she supposedly is banned from using her powers?
Forget the festival, she isnt allowed to use them in general but she goes out of her way to stop criminals with excessive force and the only reason she isnt always in and out of an Anti-Skill office is because a) Kuroko makes up some bullshit or b) she leaves the scene.
And that's not counting every time she used deadly force on Touma because she wanted a duel.

You can fight without killing... nearly everyone with a level 3 capacity can kill someone easily but they still can fight without doing so. Look Kuroko wich is one of the character of toaru who can kill groups of people instantly, still fight quite often without killing anyone.

In the competition of the 3rd episode student do fight each other in front of their parents and it don’t seem to bother anyone.

If your are studying abilities then you are more interested in confrontation of power than in weak people who use traps to win because this situation will not ask espers to use their abilities a lot. Being interested in how can low levels can win is studying psychology and strategy not ESP and it’s not something student of the academy city have to study so it looks like it doesn’t interest Aleister so much. Touma is a false weak that would be dead against accelerator the first time if accelerator wasn’t so stubborn and the other guy who beat Mugino is just some lucky random. Even « winning » 2 times against her doesn’t make him strong in any way. The only thing that those fight shows is that lvl 5 are arrogants and by not being serious when fighting sometimes you don’t have luck. I hope they didn’t need those example to understand that...

As for either they would attack Mikoto if she want to use is ability if she is in danger then using your ability or just punch her is as dangerous. They have no way to tell if she would prefer loosing because she shocked someone or because they broke her ball. It’s dangerous anyway and depends only on the personality of Mikoto. They could have use ability in an authorized way and she couldn’t that’s the fact.
Jan 27, 2020 10:09 AM

Aug 2009
Koldmotro said:

You can fight without killing... nearly everyone with a level 3 capacity can kill someone easily but they still can fight without doing so. Look Kuroko wich is one of the character of toaru who can kill groups of people instantly, still fight quite often without killing anyone.

In the competition of the 3rd episode student do fight each other in front of their parents and it don’t seem to bother anyone.

If your are studying abilities then you are more interested in confrontation of power than in weak people who use traps to win because this situation will not ask espers to use their abilities a lot. Being interested in how can low levels can win is studying psychology and strategy not ESP and it’s not something student of the academy city have to study so it looks like it doesn’t interest Aleister so much. Touma is a false weak that would be dead against accelerator the first time if accelerator wasn’t so stubborn and the other guy who beat Mugino is just some lucky random. Even « winning » 2 times against her doesn’t make him strong in any way. The only thing that those fight shows is that lvl 5 are arrogants and by not being serious when fighting sometimes you don’t have luck. I hope they didn’t need those example to understand that...

As for either they would attack Mikoto if she want to use is ability if she is in danger then using your ability or just punch her is as dangerous. They have no way to tell if she would prefer loosing because she shocked someone or because they broke her ball. It’s dangerous anyway and depends only on the personality of Mikoto. They could have use ability in an authorized way and she couldn’t that’s the fact.

You realize that every criminal we see in the series , both Railgun and Index, is a student right? Why would the management risk a tournament when one of the participants may not care about the other person's safety? Unlike My Hero Academia, the teachers arent in possession of convenient powers to stop the students.Even worse, the adults dont have powers.

They fought? I am not so sure that throwing balls at each other counts as fighting?Or trying to hit something that isnt your body. Even if we include the race with Mikoto and Kongou the most dangerous thing a student did to another was to bind them.

Because this situation will not ask espers to use their abilities a lot? Did you see the episodes? And psychology is directly tied to their powers. Do you understand what a Personal Reality is?

Didnt even talk about Touma. But Hamazura beating Mugino TWICE is an issue, be it luck(more than once isnt luck any more), his resourcefulness or Mugino's arrogance. An issue they would have to fix.

I have no idea what you are trying to say in the last paragraph.
ssjokgJan 27, 2020 1:13 PM
Jan 27, 2020 10:15 AM

Nov 2019
Kinda sad that the 3rd protagonist of the series is defined as "the other guy who is just some lucky random". Which is not really the truth, it is really easy to say that.
Maybe it is because the Railgun spin-off is putting them on a pedestal but the Level 5 are not some unbeatable opponents even if they are the strongest espers in Academy City.
Jan 27, 2020 12:52 PM

Apr 2012
Was Misaka 10032 the one who played?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 27, 2020 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
Janethan23 said:
Was Misaka 10032 the one who played?

Yes, the first saved sister from the level 6 shift project.
Jan 27, 2020 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
Koldmotro said:

just because you don't like sports competition and you stay away from it doesn't mean that everyone would feel the same way. rofl, your ideology literally contradicts the existance of the olympics people shouldn't be competing there or even watching it right?

half the students should ditch it? its a competition between schools hence the pride of the school is on the line, so even if the student doesn't want participate i don't see why the school board wouldn't force them to participiate and give incentives because again the school name is on the line.
Jan 27, 2020 8:19 PM

Apr 2012
ibraheem234 said:
and then the clones again fell victom...or is it just me
I think the intended target was the original Misaka. The clone was just filling in.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 27, 2020 9:29 PM
Dec 2018
death604 said:
Koldmotro said:

just because you don't like sports competition and you stay away from it doesn't mean that everyone would feel the same way. rofl, your ideology literally contradicts the existance of the olympics people shouldn't be competing there or even watching it right?

half the students should ditch it? its a competition between schools hence the pride of the school is on the line, so even if the student doesn't want participate i don't see why the school board wouldn't force them to participiate and give incentives because again the school name is on the line.

I don’t think more than half of the people who are able to access a diffusion of olympics are interested in it. But even if only 20% are it’s more than enough to make a huge fuss. Look at Kobe’s death, I’m sure less than 5% of the people on internet knew him but it still looks like everyone is talking about it.

As for why students are willing to participate so much I think it’s because it’s a fiction and it wouldn’t make sense otherwise. I mean, the author will not make his characters hate his story right ? And I don’t know if it’s some anime effect but Japanese people looks particularly interested into events and collective stuff.

Anyway I’m just indicating something that bother me because it’s the point of this place: giving feedback. And I hate Japanese school live/sports anime mentality and since it’s something we very rarely saw in toaru until railgun T... Yeah it’s quite bother me, but I’m sure that’s not something than most people will notice or even if they do they will maybe like it idk
Jan 28, 2020 3:22 AM

Aug 2009
Koldmotro said:
death604 said:

I don’t think more than half of the people who are able to access a diffusion of olympics are interested in it. But even if only 20% are it’s more than enough to make a huge fuss. Look at Kobe’s death, I’m sure less than 5% of the people on internet knew him but it still looks like everyone is talking about it.

As for why students are willing to participate so much I think it’s because it’s a fiction and it wouldn’t make sense otherwise. I mean, the author will not make his characters hate his story right ? And I don’t know if it’s some anime effect but Japanese people looks particularly interested into events and collective stuff.

Anyway I’m just indicating something that bother me because it’s the point of this place: giving feedback. And I hate Japanese school live/sports anime mentality and since it’s something we very rarely saw in toaru until railgun T... Yeah it’s quite bother me, but I’m sure that’s not something than most people will notice or even if they do they will maybe like it idk

I dont know where you live but pretty much any other part of society bands together for such "silly" competitions. Doesnt matter how lazy or uncooperative people will be in their daily lives, like proper attendance at school, but when sports or games are involved then all of them try their best even if for different reasons.

And the fuck does Kobe have to do with anything?

Also there have been two sports festival arcs in anime Toaru. One in Index and one in Railgun...and they are the same one just different days.I am not sure were the "rarely" came from as if Index had one or two scattered between seasons.

Jan 28, 2020 12:54 PM

Feb 2010
Koldmotro said:
death604 said:

actually they participate because they also have a chance of improving there abilities and moving up in the world i.e "leveling up". Also each school is given an increased budget based on how well they preformed. meaning that they have access to better equipment if they place high up. some schools might also make participation mandatory or affect students grades for attendance.

Jan 29, 2020 9:32 PM
Nov 2015
Daath_K said:
Misaki and touma.....god...why?
these who watch railgun for "CUTE GIRL ONLY" and complain about touma pisses me ,
Railgun Story itself need the other side to keep the story interesting,it called World Building

don't get me wrong i like CGDCT but Raildex is interesting because of the characters,and the world,if you want cute girl only anime go watch azur len or something

Spoiler alert

[ Spoiler ]Misaki is touma first girl friend and tragic thing happen they both best couple [/Spoiler]

And yeah those pervert people who want cute girl only need GTFO and go watch azurlane........... seriously every season of railgun.

Never understanding what is world build and plot progress.
redcobraJan 29, 2020 9:41 PM
Jan 31, 2020 10:46 PM

Sep 2011
If only I knew what's up between Touma and Misaki in the past...

Feb 1, 2020 5:12 AM

Sep 2014
Im already more interested in this sports event than in the entire plot of Index 3.

Even the CGI looks leagues above anything from Index. Im really glad JC has its priorities right.

And the sports event isnt even the main plot apparently. All Level 5s except for Misaka are insane in some way. Go save your sister!

PS: There is something about these OPS/EDs I really like. They are nearly nightcore trashy but I love them so much. Not just this one, all of them.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 1, 2020 5:37 AM

Nov 2019
Comander-07 said:
Im already more interested in this sports event than in the entire plot of Index 3.

Even the CGI looks leagues above anything from Index. Im really glad JC has its priorities right.
It is more a question of circumstances than priorities. Index III was fucked up so they are trying to save the toaru.project with railgun. If Railgun T was the one aired in Fall 2018, not sure it would have looked like this.
Feb 1, 2020 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
Comander-07 said:

And the sports event isnt even the main plot apparently. All Level 5s except for Misaka are insane in some way. Go save your sister!

Yeah nearly killing people, seemingly everyday, because you have no common sense is sane.

Tsumilk said:
Comander-07 said:

It is more a question of circumstances than priorities. Index III was fucked up so they are trying to save the toaru.project with railgun. If Railgun T was the one aired in Fall 2018, not sure it would have looked like this.

Oh come on, we dont have to lie. They always put more effort in Railgun.
Feb 1, 2020 6:11 AM

Nov 2019
ssjokg said:
Not gonna lie, it is somehow not wrong. But I would better say the Index director being awful does not help to mobilize effort and people for him and his project.
Feb 1, 2020 6:13 AM

Aug 2009
Tsumilk said:
ssjokg said:
Not gonna lie, it is somehow not wrong. But I would better say the Index director being awful does not help to mobilize effort and people for him and his project.
If the studio cared they would pick someone else.
Feb 1, 2020 6:16 AM

Nov 2019
ssjokg said:
Tsumilk said:
If the studio cared they would pick someone else.
True. You got me.

Let's hope Nagai will pick up Index after Railgun T.
Feb 1, 2020 8:54 AM
Jan 2018
So they finally meet....
Misakiiii....!!
Feb 1, 2020 11:39 AM

Sep 2014
Tsumilk said:
Comander-07 said:

Then coincidentally Index is always fucked up and Railgun is always there to save the IP.

Like I said, priorities on point.
ssjokg said:
Comander-07 said:

Yeah nearly killing people, seemingly everyday, because you have no common sense is sane.

Tsumilk said:

Nani?

Feb 1, 2020 11:57 AM

Nov 2019
Comander-07 said:
Tsumilk said:
Then coincidentally Index is always fucked up and Railgun is always there to save the IP.

Of course if you see that way I can't deny this. But I don't think the index adaptations always being bad is just results of priorities, of course circumstances & other factors matter. There is no valid reason to intentionally fucked it up.

But it is the case, unfortunetely. :(
Feb 1, 2020 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
Tsumilk said:
Comander-07 said:

Of course if you see that way I can't deny this. But I don't think the index adaptations always being bad is just results of priorities, of course circumstances & other factors matter. There is no valid reason to intentionally fucked it up.

The other way around really. It would be a stretch to say its outside factors EVERY SINGLE TIME. Its always a coincidence. The reality is they care more about Railgun.
Feb 1, 2020 12:17 PM

Aug 2009
Comander-07 said:
Tsumilk said:

ssjokg said:

Nani?

Sane people dont fire railguns at others , be it robbers, or some misfortunate Level 0.

I mean, would you call someone sane if they had a gun and used it for whatever minor or major inconveniences?

In her case it is even worse since her powers are more dangerous than any gun.

Sure, when a villain is around he shoudl go all out. But Anti Skill and Judgement are there for the everyday punks.
ssjokgFeb 1, 2020 12:26 PM
Feb 1, 2020 12:18 PM

Nov 2019
Comander-07 said:
Tsumilk said:

The other way around really. It would be a stretch to say its outside factors EVERY SINGLE TIME. Its always a coincidence. The reality is they care more about Railgun.
I did not say it is a coincidence. It is obvious that in some way they care more about Railgun. Just sayin' that the index director being really bad at his job, and the railgun one being good & other stuff are also part of the problem.
It is not since Index III that we know Index adaptations are way lower than what it supposed to be or than the railgun always are.
Feb 1, 2020 2:51 PM

Sep 2014
ssjokg said:
Comander-07 said:

Nani?

Sane people dont fire railguns at others , be it robbers, or some misfortunate Level 0.

I mean, would you call someone sane if they had a gun and used it for whatever minor or major inconveniences?

In her case it is even worse since her powers are more dangerous than any gun.

Sure, when a villain is around he shoudl go all out. But Anti Skill and Judgement are there for the everyday punks.
so who exactly did she kill? Nobody? right. What you are saying is wrong.

Tsumilk said:
Comander-07 said:
I did not say it is a coincidence. It is obvious that in some way they care more about Railgun. Just sayin' that the index director being really bad at his job, and the railgun one being good & other stuff are also part of the problem.
It is not since Index III that we know Index adaptations are way lower than what it supposed to be or than the railgun always are.
thats a very convulated way to say "Yes they care more about Railgun"
Feb 1, 2020 2:59 PM

Nov 2019
Comander-07 said:
thats a very convulated way to say "Yes they care more about Railgun"
I literally wrote that sentence in my quote man.
Feb 7, 2020 10:31 PM

Dec 2013
Seeing the other team outsmarting the tokiwidai students was surprisingly satisfying to see.
So Shoukuho captured one of the clones?
Feb 11, 2020 7:02 PM

Aug 2017
The balloon hunter match was so fun to watch.

My man Touma is back ❤️❤️
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Season 4?

removed-user - Jan 20, 2022

12 by waalex11 »»
May 2, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2020

95 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 29, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

127 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2020

105 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

56 by Karva1 »»
Mar 4, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.