Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2019 5:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, when you put all the faith into the special unit, you'd better believe this series' as teh finale.

Not to mention, Warlock is shaping up to be the most dangerous antagonist to ever challenge our main characters. Stakes are higher than ever these days.
Dec 29, 2019 5:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was a fine last episode I guess, I thought this anime was going to be boring but it was kinda cool to watch, I liked it.
Dec 29, 2019 5:23 AM

Jul 2017
The final episode...the fight battle between Warlock and Rookie Seiji who inherited his powers given from the Airport Attack 9 years ago, but not without the entire Special 7 onboard for the aided assault support.

The biggest victim, betrayer and benefactor is Nijo's awakened brother Luka, not without his brother's help that he now stands on Special 7's side, that Warlock knows his endgame is near and the dream of purging humans with dragons eliminated. With that, Nine is dead with Warlock's ambitions.

"All's well that ends well" is what I can say about the fairly underwhelming finale, but given its original source, it resolved as easily it could hope to, sooo yea....

JUSTICE SERVED!
Dec 29, 2019 8:05 AM

Aug 2018
Not the worst show I've watched but by far not a memorable blast. My main argument is that most characters were pretty uninteresting. Also the global universe was kinda blank : for example, many different species live together normally but I can't remember if anything was explained about this situation. Plus all the crimes were committed by regular humans following a leader who was later revealed to be a dragon : I would have appreciated to see inhumans villains for a change. Ironically even the fact that most Special 7 members were not humans, I can't remember a sort of "special ability" owned by any of them : what was the point of recruiting non-humans if they are exactly acting like normal humans ?

Ah well... it'll soon be forgot from my memory I guess.

Dec 29, 2019 8:14 AM

Jun 2014
The big bad was defeated, Nijo's brother regained his senses and is now starting a new life, and overall they saved the world. An expected happy ending to this whole thing.

This show had its moments here and there and the last couple episodes were decent but this anime overall won't be a memorable one. I thought it would have been better than it turned out to be.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 29, 2019 9:09 AM

Dec 2015
Okay-ish end to a mediocre show. Really nothing about this was special except the name "special" in "special 7". I guess 6/10 as my score is okay. Wasn't really super bad and even the "ninja desu kara" wasn't that annoying.

But really everything felt generic in the end. All the chars. And the plot.
Dec 29, 2019 9:14 AM
May 2017
An alright episode and anime. 6/10. Nothing special despite the name lol.
Dec 29, 2019 11:04 AM

Mar 2016
I believe I'll miss the "ninja desu kara", anyone with me on this?

I'll give a solid 'meh...' rating to this series.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 29, 2019 12:17 PM

May 2018
Wlep, all ends and ends well.
Dec 29, 2019 6:22 PM

Jul 2017
Well this was a pretty forgettable show. Not really any particular moments I can even recall as memorable

Not really Special 7/10
Dec 29, 2019 8:21 PM
May 2017
Everyone could have just been human (besides the dragon people of course) and the story would be almost exactly the same. Other than that, just meh-ness all around: animation, art, story, characters. Literally nothing stuck out to me and in a week I'll probably have forgotten what happened in this finale.
Dec 30, 2019 2:28 AM
Jan 2019
not bad for the ending and it's not satisfying at all it lacks something, well the characters are not interesting all from the beginning

5/10
Dec 30, 2019 3:16 PM
Sep 2019
Why Rokie has dragon powers? I didn't understand that.
Jan 2, 2020 2:07 AM
May 2019
I'd watch a season 2.

It's pretty unoriginal, but it did have a bit of charm to it. I think if it ended up having a bit more world-building, it might've been better. It's the problem of trying to have a world like this without really giving much time to world-building. They could obviously tell us a lot with different races, how society ends up working out, what the world was like with the dragons and why their prevalence fell (and there's clearly more dragons, as episode 11 points out). But they just don't have time to, and the show suffers for it.

Didn't hate it though. Quite liked the OP, liked our main cast of goobers, loved Bellemer (I mean, where else am I going to find a smol ninja homunculus who pilots drones and throws smartphone shuriken?)
Jan 2, 2020 7:50 AM

Oct 2017
This was meh but atleast it have a happy ending. This was pretty boring to watch and honestly this turned out nothing like what I expected this to be. Akane is the only thing I liked about this anime.
Jan 2, 2020 11:14 PM

Jul 2016
I never understood the idea of having such amount of different races if the only relevant ones would be humans and dragons in the end...

Anyways, average finale for a quite average series overall. Truth be told, It had its moments here and there but let's be honest, no one (me included) will remember Ichinose and co. once some weeks have passed.

5/10 - Will miss Akane's character design, by the way.
Feb 13, 2020 6:22 PM

Mar 2010
Took a break and finally watched the last episode dubbed. The amount they said human this episode.

Did not feel any attachment with any of these characters.
Apr 11, 2020 3:19 AM

Jul 2015
Warlock is a strong enemy but there is one thing he didn't took into account.....the fact that Bellemer is an ninja!

Pretty good anime overall, my major complains would be the few inconsistencies in the plot and the absurdly long title, but still enjoyable watch
Definitely an underrated anime in my opinion
I wish we saw a bit more from the rest of the team as we only got a few glimpses in their private life

Jul 22, 2021 5:57 PM
Mar 2018
For me, Ichinose shone the brightest in this last episode.

Otherwise, the series was pretty disappointing. In the last episode, they kept saying that humans no longer needed dragons but the world has more than humans. Why were they disregarded for the majority of the series?

Second, the voice acting for warlock was pretty disappointing. He was dramatic and the voice acting didn't manage to bring out any feelings which made it all seem superficial and hysterical.

Overall, not a good anime.
Jul 24, 2022 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
I dropped this back in the day and decided to check it out again and... I'm surprised on how much I enjoyed it! I don't know why I didn't like it back then but it was pretty entertaining this second time. I also quite like the characters, especially Ichinose and Kiryuin.
It could have been a lot better though, like expanding a little bit on the different races, cause that fact felt irrelevant. But idk I liked it!
Jun 29, 1:02 AM
Feb 2020
i have no idea why this show has such a low score
its a great series
despite having dragons and homunculi it feels so grounded in reality
its such a cool show, i might rewatch it sometime, i want more!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2019

28 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 14, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2019

85 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 11, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

13 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 22, 2021 5:26 PM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

11 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 22, 2021 4:57 PM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2019

17 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 22, 2021 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.