Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2019 4:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, an episode about a crime trial. Seriously though, Warlock is the type of guy that anyone can suspect as a terrorist except he is also a leader.

What a creep tbh.
Dec 15, 2019 5:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Warlock is so much evil, they all need to defeat him.
Felt bad for Rookie too, he really seems to be impacted.
Dec 15, 2019 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
That court room was such a farce! Why didn't they confirm such a suspicious person as Warlock's representative? I mean, they said security was tight, but they instantly failed to scrutinize a lawyer with scars, long shaggy hair and a twisted personality. Wow.

The most importantly note, is that Rookie inherited Warlock's dragon powers and the only one that can go toe to toe with him. It is a great thing, but it cost Luka his life which Rookie can't bear with it, instead he's full of regret of why he chose to lead that path in that dimension/space. No wonder bullets couldn't penetrate him, or why he's been able to defeat that dragon at the mall.

I for one think it's cool, but if only he was able to embrace and control his massive power.

The unit seems to be in jeopardy, with the public safety on its tail. I'm wondering if it's the end of the gang or what?

Nijo has steeled his resolve of killing his brother, finally!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 15, 2019 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
What an episode! And poor Nanatsuki... :(

Dec 16, 2019 12:57 AM

Dec 2017
It looked like a cheap drama, wtf was that?
Dec 16, 2019 1:00 AM

Oct 2017
Well that explains Nanatsuki's powers and tough body. Thou I feel bad for him, he broke after learning the truth.
Dec 16, 2019 8:06 AM

Jul 2017
Nijo learns of the harsh truth, with his brother Luka being brainwashed by Warlock. He has NO choice but to instinctly kill him with resolve.

The whole trial itself is like a death traproom, with Seiji facing Warlock head-on, with Warlock well aware of saving him in the Airport Attack 9 years ago. The power of the dragons that Seiji had, was originally Warlock's power that was granted to him as means of reincarnation, escaping death's doors, and eventually Luka's involvement of brainwashing in exchange for his life.

It's no wonder the shopping mall incident saw Seiji take on the power of dragons and being able to defeat the summoned dragon, essentially making the loose ends with Boss to the others of Special 7 (of which Seiji has already known). Only Rookie is able to equal Warlock in terms of power, but it'll take more than that to come in terms with the Special 7, now that the police has turned in on them.

With most of the plot on screen now, all I can say is that it's on the hands of Seiji and Nijo to deal with this problematic issue of eradicating Nine for good.
Dec 16, 2019 9:19 AM
Jul 2019
So that how Seiji got the dragon powers, too bad Warlock put him in an intense Guilt Trip.......

So, I'm guess Nijo resign from Special 7 so that he can kill Luka.

But that still doesn't explain as to why them Public Security would be on them Special 7's assess.
Dec 16, 2019 7:51 PM

Feb 2019
Yeah, why is Public Safety suddenly chasing them?
Jan 2, 2020 9:02 PM

Jul 2016
No one thought it was weird to see a lawyer looking exactly the same as the false Warlock?...

OK episode I guess. Though we already knew it, it was nice to get a full confirmation about Seiji's powers and endurance.
Apr 11, 2020 2:00 AM

Jul 2015
Well so much for tight security with an advocate who looks like warlock and acting crazy just walking into the building without anyone noticing

Rookie really blames himself for something that was kind of out of his control and not really his fault

Jul 22, 2021 4:57 PM
Mar 2018
I still don't get why public safety is after 7??????

Also, what's with the cheap drama?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

20 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 29, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2019

28 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 14, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2019

85 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 11, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

13 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 22, 2021 5:26 PM

Poll: » Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2019

17 by Hancock23 »»
Jul 22, 2021 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.