Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Dec 29, 2019 11:29 AM

Nov 2008
Most of the highly negative comments seem to be from manga readers, and I understand the annoyance of things being left out or not done properly, but as someone who didn't read the manga (I may later, since it's ongoing), I really loved this series. The humor was great, the characters were fun and likable, and I never really found myself feeling that any of the girls were far more likely to end up with Nariyuki than the others. Heck, I never found myself rooting for any of the girls over the other because I liked them all equally (well, okay, I DID love Asumi-senpai a little bit more for obvious reasons, but that's just my lolicon nature).

The ending was somewhat unsatisfying, but I understand why they went the way they did. Since everyone was graduating and this is the last season, they pushed Uraka as THE girl, likely because her moving to another continent would put her thoroughly out of the running as Nariyuki's potential love interest, and this gives her a bit of a foothold.

Again, the ending wasn't great, but it's better than some non-ending like you'd see in most other romcom harem anime (though I know many others will disagree). I had a lot of laughs with this with this series, and will remember it fondly for a long time. Few romcoms will ever make me laugh this much, but I look forward to them trying. A solid 9/10.
Dec 29, 2019 11:36 AM
Jun 2019
Yukikaze_sama said:
I have mixed feeling about that ending. Furuhashi didn't even learn who was in costume, wtf. And from what I read it went original making chances for S3 even lower :(

Oh well, I guess we can just say than anime had open end with Uruka in the lead?

As far i'm going into the chapter 120...maybe, idk for sure...it's clear that the anime was way much slower pace than the manga...i didn't read yet Uruka going abroad, but all that happened in the anime for two seasons happened in few chapters of the manga, so, that's why the manga is way deeper than the anime.

As you can read in the comment #117, which is mine, you can see why i think Kirisu is the firework girl. And i also think the anime ending was mispleading in that way, giving Uruka the "false" hint that was the girl. But maybe they wanted make the anime ending different from the manga, which sometimes happens...but still, the manga will be the most canon and accurate finale. Still, if there's not going be a 3rd season, it's lame and make lame the ending which is even quite open...yet, i also think that in the 3rd season they need get their shit together and start making huge progresses and not so many filler episodes if they really want to give a proper end to the anime...maybe they are just waiting to see the end of the manga in order to make things accurate enough, as long they wish to be loyal to the manga, so if is confirmed in the manga that Uruka isn't the firework girl, then they just gave us this misleading information in the anime to surprise us in the end with the real girl from the fireworks, which again, i think (and hope xP) it's Kirisu (read comment 117 ;P).
Dec 29, 2019 11:41 AM
Nov 2018
Yukikaze_sama said:
FreezePeach said:
And vast majority of people don't give a rat's ass about symbolism. This is ecchi comedy, if symbolism is so important for you this is not the anime you are looking for. It may "mean a lot" for you, but this is your personal problem. Frankly I think you looking for symbolism where it doesn't exist. There is nothing special about Uruka, this is anime-original development. Any of them could be in her place.

And what the hell does one have to do with another? Symbolism is used everywhere, you don't need some deep dramas for it. They made that scene look this way for a reason: that's what a symbolism is. If the word itself is such a big problem for you, then yeah, "your personal problem". Meaning behind it was clear.

No it wasn't. Superstition was clear and added for laughs, "only one helps him" you pulled out of nowhere. The guy didn't need any help to get up. Uruka's single random action doesn't have any deeper meaning and doesn't define the rest of her life. There are no red strings of fate. Wake up or at least go back to your shojo manga. Also, me not seeing non-existent symbolism doesn't create any problem for me, thank you for you concern.

And as you said, it's anime original development - one that decided to give Uruka more significance. It's not equal to her winning, but it's a fact that anime decided to strongly hint her way with that ending. You don't go and resolve something that even manga didn't just for lulz.

Again, nothing is resolved. They can have identical moment added for every other girl to make it ambiguous again. Then "strong hint" will just turn into another joke. Ignoring it altogether is another strong option. Nothing is resolved or spoiled. "Who wins" is not the point of this anime, everything that happens in it happens "just for lulz".

Seitokai Yakuindomo doesn't have "winning girl" and it doesn't make it any less funny. They also make out-of order OVAs and there is zero problem with it too. You sad obsession with shipping make you look for symbolism where it doesn't exist.
Dec 29, 2019 11:58 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This was a stranger, bittersweet ending. I'm sad for the second time in the same year to see this show wrap up.
Dec 29, 2019 12:41 PM

Nov 2007
geptor said:
I just define 'declare' being more then just mumbling 'I love you'. You must be heard and understood. Proper communication. TCP, not UDP.

The bliss of not having read the manga.

The anime Uruka will not be able to hold a candle for the manga Uruka. Her winning in the anime means nothing to me. And I blame the animators for cherry picking Fumino chapters.

#Team(Manga)Uruka.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 29, 2019 1:14 PM

Nov 2014
@FreezePeachI knew it after the tone of your first answer, but I still tried to actually discuss stuff here. My bad I guess. You are clearly very defensive about this topic for whatever reason and even though I'd probably agree with you on the most points you don't really help here.
Just for your information: I'm not shipping anyone beyond standard joking banter, and even then it's not Uruka.
If you are going to attack me, at least use some good arguments. Shoujo, really? Unlike you I bothered to fill my lists, you could see what kind of anime I watch and what I think about them. Damn, even look at my review of BokuBen's first season.

But yeah, I won't waste time, not mine, nor yours. You can answer me how wrong I am and I'll let you have that last word, people seem to like having it.
JustAnotherShiroDec 29, 2019 3:22 PM
Dec 29, 2019 3:22 PM
Feb 2017
Ok. I'm seeing from some of these comments that the anime skipped many character arcs to focus on Fumino. So does that include anything about Rizu, because if so, I am gonna be even more pissed? šŸ˜
Dec 29, 2019 4:36 PM
Oct 2018
I really enjoyed this show, both seasons, except for the final post-credits scene which they just seemed to pull out of their ass.

It’s not because Uruka won. I admit I was on Team Furuhashi but I can accept Uruka winning because she would have been my 2nd choice.

Also I’m glad there was actually a winner instead of the usual inconclusive harem ending.

But the way they did it was terrible. It’s like they finished the show through the credits and then they had a meeting, rolled some dice and Uruka won, so they ordered an Uruka victory scene. LOL

Because of the awful post credits scene, I’m dropping a whole point off. Instead of 8/10 I’m giving 7/10 for the show (cumulative both seasons). But still very good and I’m glad I watched.

Guess this is the end, I doubt there will be S3, so will pick up the manga if I get a chance.

Dec 29, 2019 5:15 PM

Jan 2013
Quite surprised at the ending. Possibly means that the anime is done altogether. Er, I didn't like the ending at all since Uruka is my least favorite pairing but eh who cares, the manga is better.

Good season though I enjoyed it especially then Fumino arc, it was nicely done.
Dec 29, 2019 5:20 PM

Jun 2012
I don't know about you, but to me this was one of the most bait ending episodes I've seen...
They give a clue of who Yuga ends with(the one at the fireworks), they time-skip a lot, a year(probably where the manga currently is so they must have skip a lot of material I bet) to imply he ends with the most "improbable" heroine since she'll go to a University oversea and end the episode with a cliffhanger.
This is just balantly telling us,
"You have even more questions? Well, we purposely went out of our way to confuse you... Go buy the manga already!"
Sorry, but I'm not seeing a sequel in the works, they clearly decided to shift people to the manga, since the manga is ending. They ended this in the most profitable way they could think of, just hope I'm wrong.
SnaitaDec 29, 2019 5:25 PM
Dec 29, 2019 5:48 PM
Aug 2019
For me this anime ending is kill the entire frenchise for sure.
If this "harem" anime for me the best ending is the festival ending, open possibilites.
I myself is #teamsensei because of her story with Nari father and their cute romance story (support each other in manga and I think the hanabi girl is sensei in manga!
The ending is not for me and many bokuben fans. Not the "who end up with Nariyuki" but the progression of story and i cant tell what the production team thinking in this whole project (good 1st season and for me 2nd season is not good at all, EXCEPT WHEN SENSEI IS DANCE IN SCHOOL FEST HAHAHA I MUST GAVE CREDIT FOR IT)
Dec 29, 2019 5:57 PM
Mar 2017
I very surprised with the way it ended. there was so much more that needs to explained. Including more answers for questions for the second season. Also some of the most important development happens from this point forward. Furthermore, the ending was somewhat miss leading, in my opinion...because it heavily leans towards takemoto being 'the one' with no reguards to the others. If I somehow said anything that gives stuff away, im sorry, I just needed to talk about this ending.
Dec 29, 2019 7:20 PM

Dec 2015
So while they of course didn't want to give a definitive answer to anything per the usual harem style ending, it seems symbolically speaking Uraka is the winner here. Interesting. I expected it to be Fumino just from the set up and the lack of moments all season with Uruka, but I guess they picked their favorite in the end.
Dec 29, 2019 8:25 PM

Mar 2018
I was enjoying the show... up until the post-credit scene which was a completely unnecessary time-skip and Uruka winning was forced down our throats in just 5 minutes with zero buildup. This is not your average level of "rushing an end". More like they skipped 3+ seasons just to confirm a winner. I haven't seen such a bad harem ending since TWGOK manga. I'd prefer an open ending or status-quo ending compared to this tbh. This is just a message saying we'll never get a season 3, sigh...

Dec 29, 2019 8:53 PM

Nov 2007
Hylianticipated said:
So while they of course didn't want to give a definitive answer to anything per the usual harem style ending, it seems symbolically speaking Uraka is the winner here. Interesting. I expected it to be Fumino just from the set up and the lack of moments all season with Uruka, but I guess they picked their favorite in the end.

Uruka is not their favourite. Fumino is. The director even revealed he has soft spots for Fumino.

The ending means nothing. The last 5 minutes has not happened. I vehemently refuse to accept it.

#Team(manga)Uruka
Coronavirus.
Dec 29, 2019 9:17 PM

Aug 2013
Why do anime directors and production committees think that anime-original endings are still OK in 2019? Like, hasn't decades of alienating fans not been a big enough clue? We also live in an era now where some shows are getting sequels years later, so why shut the door on a sequel with an original ending? Heck, you have some shows getting entirely rebooted (Fruits Basket) because some idiot gave it an original ending years ago, and other shows getting an edited reairing (Re:Zero) of the first season to fix plot holes that the original airing introduced because season 2 won't make sense otherwise...
Dec 29, 2019 9:29 PM
Apr 2018
Alright ima head out to read the manga starting at chapter 70 and if God sensei does not win I'm done with this bullshit
Dec 29, 2019 9:38 PM

Dec 2015
PaleBlue said:
Why do anime directors and production committees think that anime-original endings are still OK in 2019? Like, hasn't decades of alienating fans not been a big enough clue? We also live in an era now where some shows are getting sequels years later, so why shut the door on a sequel with an original ending? Heck, you have some shows getting entirely rebooted (Fruits Basket) because some idiot gave it an original ending years ago, and other shows getting an edited reairing (Re:Zero) of the first season to fix plot holes that the original airing introduced because season 2 won't make sense otherwise...

I think anime original endings are fine in some instances (I didn't read the source material for Bokuben so I can't say anything about that, but it sounds like most agree with you in this case). For example, I'm hoping for the last season of Food Wars they go anime original for a LOT of it because the source material for the final arc is trash. Also, there are some anime adaptations that I liked but never got a second season because the next season would have had to adapt some pretty messed up stuff and would have benefitted from making some anime original changes not only to allow it to air but because the source material was...gross (looking at you, Usagi Drop).

I do agree with the general principle that if a studio is adapting a manga or LN or something that they should be faithful to it, especially with the possibility of more seasons, but as stated I see several exceptions to the aforementioned principle and I wish there were more instances of original anime entirely. Anime as a whole relies too much on just adapting existing content instead of inventing new stuff (it happens, just not frequently); maybe if they took more risks and made original stories more often these production companies would be less inclined to mess with existing stories where its unnecessary to do so. Scratch that creative itch so to speak.
Dec 29, 2019 10:27 PM
Apr 2016
OneKS said:
Alright ima head out to read the manga starting at chapter 70 and if God sensei does not win I'm done with this bullshit

Read it from start dude
Anime skipped so many chapters
Dec 29, 2019 10:40 PM

Jan 2019
Hopefully there’ll be a season 3 announcement during the special events

Dec 30, 2019 12:02 AM

Jun 2010
I feel like the timing for the manga/anime were off. Maybe they thought the manga would’ve concluded, or at least had a definite girl by now.

Or they were just told last minute there wasn’t going to be a 3rd season so they rushed this ending skipping so much character development..

I’m still hoping for a Ureka end since I feel like they had the most development together and she’s there for him (at least in my opinion) Would kill me to see her heartbroken after loving him all these years.

I feel like Fumino would be the cliche choice, but I like all the characters and they all had their own developments and whatnot during the series.

Either way, here’s to enjoying the rest of the manga and see these characters have a proper ending.
Dec 30, 2019 7:29 AM
Dec 2017
I really wanted Mafuyu Sensei to win and I thought so when Nariyuki choose educator profession but all went to drain with the ending. That that am complaining but the ending felt rushed, with no emotions and leaving the other characters as sideshows...kinda sad, anyways gonna read the manga
Dec 30, 2019 8:02 AM

Jul 2017
To give the thoughts on the anime original ending...it's just a very flawed idea to have one girl win amidst the harem setting, but then again, if there isn't a closure somehow, the open-ended ending will still be a viable choice. There is just too much speculation with the various #Team<fill in best waifu> that will in one way or another anger the fans.

Extra thoughts to push this into a Season 3 is possible, but it'd push out our mental brains into the same affairs once again.

Anyways, onto reading the manga!
Dec 30, 2019 8:24 AM
Apr 2019
So it seems that Uruka won. Not the best ending for my taste, it felt kinda rushed and unnatural. It'd have been much better an open-ending, either after the fireworks or after Yuiga's interview.

I don't mind Uruka's winning, but it came from nowhere, it lacked development. Everything pointed out to Fumino's being the winner, as she was the one having more screentime, specially in the last episodes and after that kiss with Yuiga.

Overall a good anime, but with an unsatisfactory ending.
Dec 30, 2019 9:38 AM

Nov 2007
Hebotsuki said:
So it seems that Uruka won. Not the best ending for my taste, it felt kinda rushed and unnatural. It'd have been much better an open-ending, either after the fireworks or after Yuiga's interview.

I don't mind Uruka's winning, but it came from nowhere, it lacked development. Everything pointed out to Fumino's being the winner, as she was the one having more screentime, specially in the last episodes and after that kiss with Yuiga.

How can you say it's a good anime with the way it ended? The anime ruined all the characters including Fumino with that garbage ending. Also, the one who actually kisses Nariyuki in the manga is *Uruka*. It was neither an accident nor a kiss on a mascot head. ON THE LIPS WITH SENTIMENT AND INTENTION OF KISSING BEHIND IT!

I f*cking hate this anime ending.
Coronavirus.
Dec 30, 2019 12:11 PM

May 2018
That was a terrible ending ngl, I guess that was an anime original ending.
Dec 30, 2019 12:45 PM

Nov 2007
Byniavo said:

You guessed right alright. This is what happens in the manga:

Link: The point where anime deviates from the manga. << This is immediately after Fumino arc (Fumino arc happens after the festival arc).
Coronavirus.
Dec 30, 2019 1:17 PM

May 2018
shanimebib said:
Byniavo said:

You guessed right alright. This is what happens in the manga:

Link: The point where anime deviates from the manga. << This is immediately after Fumino arc (Fumino arc happens after the festival arc).

Ok thanks. I think it's better to just read the manga now
Dec 30, 2019 9:55 PM

Apr 2018
Welp it has ended. It was fun while it lasted and they have to end it with the silhouette of the winner girl lmao
Dec 31, 2019 2:16 AM
Apr 2019
shanimebib said:
Hebotsuki said:

How can you say it's a good anime with the way it ended? The anime ruined all the characters including Fumino with that garbage ending. Also, the one who actually kisses Nariyuki in the manga is *Uruka*. It was neither an accident nor a kiss on a mascot head. ON THE LIPS WITH SENTIMENT AND INTENTION OF KISSING BEHIND IT!

I f*cking hate this anime ending.

I'm not reading the manga, so I guess I'm not that angry about the ending as I'd be were I reading it.
Dec 31, 2019 10:46 PM

Jan 2014
I'm an anime only and them suddenly graduating and then a 1 year time-skip, I was very confused. I went to check the manga on MAL to see if it ended, and no it still says its ongoing.

They seemed to completely skip over a fuck ton of chapters from what I can gather. I don't understand why ? This anime/manga is pretty popular over in Japan right? It's not tanking in sales or anything right? So why go this direction.

It pretty much confirms we are not getting a season 3 at all, and that makes me really sad. Bokutachi is an anime that makes me smile and laugh pretty much every episode :/

Well aside from that ending, this was a solid season, ESPECIALLY Fuminos arc. It's a shame we won't see the other girls arcs ( was told they each have their own story as well )

7/10

Dec 31, 2019 11:40 PM

Apr 2011
Not gonna lie was expecting the firework girl to be his sister. lool
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2020 8:51 AM

Feb 2014
Well, this season was basically a big filler.

Just the very end of it had a real progression (if I could call it like that) which was one year later. Either way, it was kind disappointing / unsatisfying.

It's a pity. I liked the first season so much (8/10)

When I consider how disappointed I am with this season I feel like giving a 5, but casting that feeling aside this was just an 'okish' season (likeable characters and one here and there funny scenes).

6/10
Jan 1, 2020 10:01 AM

Mar 2018
never forget Miharu who will never make an anime apperence
Jan 1, 2020 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
Plenty of enjoyable moments for all parties. A fitting end, I guess, given the main character's nature.

It was an enjoyable ride, disregarding the ambiguous ending.
Jan 1, 2020 1:37 PM

Apr 2016
I didn't like too much this final, I wanted to see something different but it’s not what it seems is going to be.
Jan 1, 2020 2:37 PM

Aug 2013
I love this series, but that original ending was straight trash. They still have enough manga material for multiple seasons (which is completely possible because the series itself is popular enough to keep the anime going),

Instead we get an extremely half-assed time skip with an original ending, with Uruka as the winner. Now, I dont hate Uruka, she's third place on my tier list between Kirisu-sensei and Furuhashi. I wouldn't mind Uruka winning if the writing was done well. But when the writing only consists of "well, she won the fireworks festival, so she wins after a time skip, but we wont even fully commit to the ship and show them as a legitimate couple at the end" thats just not ok for me. And the scene where everyone gets accepted was like 6 seconds long and not the least bit fulfilling.

This also completely butchers any chance for more seasons. I mean, supposedly they're having some kind of BokuBen festival with the cast and shit sometime soon, those big panels with the cast and staff where they announce shit like new seasons or manga spin-offs. But in the event they announced a third season they would basically have to retconn that entire ending, and idk how they would go about doing that.

It's a damn shame too because that's an entire year of school cut out, no Kirisu-sensei sister, and a FUCK TON of important character development moments for Kirisu and Furuhashi (hell, and everyone else) just thrown out the window.

I enjoyed this season probably as much as the first, maybe even a little bit more, but that ending easily docks a point. Probably the worst anime original ending I've seen since Akame ga Kill.
Jan 1, 2020 5:34 PM

Jan 2016
That was a weird way to end this, it felt quite empty and vague... I guess this is it. It was fun while it lasted though :)

7/10
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 1, 2020 10:15 PM

Feb 2012
Jinxed girl was Yuiga's sister and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.
Jan 2, 2020 12:40 AM
Mar 2014
I wasn't expecting an anime-original ending here. i was thinking maybe a S3 at some point. As of the time I'm typing this, there's like 72 more chapters beyond where the pre-epilogue scene ended. But I guess they kinda closed the door on that now, huh. All in all an enjoyable series. Up to that point it was actually identical to the manga. So if you want to pick the manga up after, start with chapter 69 and go from there.
Jan 2, 2020 5:38 AM
Jun 2017
shanimebib said:
FrenzyAssassin said:
So Uruka Confirmed?

Nope. Not confirmed. She has a chance. That's all. The anime ending is fake and never happened in the original story.

@MaroonIce123

You read it and then tell me that the anime ending is good. It's atrocious. It's baseless. And it's infuriating.

OHHHHHH! Looks like I've to read the manga now
Jan 2, 2020 12:23 PM

Jan 2012

Please don't end it here. I want to have another season to find out who Yuiga picks at the end. I really wish he picks the girl which am routing for

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Jan 3, 2020 1:15 AM

May 2015
Interpretation says Uruka, the childhood friend, won. So that makes me happy.
For once the childhood friend gets the respect she deserve, even if the adaptation deviates from the actual source material.

7/10 it felt like a filler season tho
Jan 3, 2020 8:10 AM

Nov 2007
anikevin said:
Interpretation says Uruka, the childhood friend, won. So that makes me happy.
For once the childhood friend gets the respect she deserve, even if the adaptation deviates from the actual source material.

7/10 it felt like a filler season tho

'RESPECT'?! You call that 'respect'?! OMG! I don't remember when was the last time an anime played this dirty with a heroine like it did in this anime.

[Link: The point where anime deviates from the manga.] << This is immediately after Fumino arc (Fumino arc happens after the festival arc).

You click that link. You lose nothing by clicking it because it's a direct continuation and tell me Uruka was given the respect she deserved.
Coronavirus.
Jan 3, 2020 10:15 PM

May 2015
shanimebib said:

[Link: The point where anime deviates from the manga.] << This is immediately after Fumino arc (Fumino arc happens after the festival arc).

Bro, we won't have any more Bokuben in the future. The way they ended it makes you think they tried to get rid of it.
At least a girl gets the trophy this time. That's better than the "I love all of you" harem ending. Or a "to be continued" that will never happen.
It's a shame they won't adapt a beautiful chapter like the one you shared but at least I could see my girl Uruka winning in anime format.
Jan 3, 2020 11:13 PM

Nov 2007
anikevin said:
shanimebib said:

Bro, we won't have any more Bokuben in the future. The way they ended it makes you think they tried to get rid of it.
At least a girl gets the trophy this time. That's better than the "I love all of you" harem ending. Or a "to be continued" that will never happen.
It's a shame they won't adapt a beautiful chapter like the one you shared but at least I could see my girl Uruka winning in anime format.

What trophy? Being the fireworks girl means nothing when they are not even going out or any indication of that sort.

Bokuben will not end with an "I love you all". It is not that kind of manga. The "I love you all" is the second wish of every fan of the other heroines bar those of Uruka. If you really like Uruka, you should read the manga.

Ps. my sig is from bokuben.
Coronavirus.
Jan 4, 2020 6:22 AM

Jan 2019
What a rushed ending, Uruka was my favourite but I still feel disappointed. I was hoping for a third season but now that's not happening...

Jan 4, 2020 4:31 PM

Oct 2012
Eh? I like when anime have decisive ending but wtf was this rush to no developement random win??! Really, felt like a middle finger to all other characters, not to mention we stopped half-way through (ofc, Rizurin is the best but even Furuhashi would be better than this - anime original? - cop-out conclusion). Pretty much disappointed right now.

Was prepared to give a lot but this better score but this really felt like betrayal to all loyal fans of the show...

6/10 and only because I liked all the previous episodes.
Jan 5, 2020 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
TAS_the_SPAS said:
What a rushed ending, Uruka was my favourite but I still feel disappointed. I was hoping for a third season but now that's not happening...

If you are Uruka fan, you better read the manga! From the start!
Coronavirus.
Jan 5, 2020 9:50 AM

Sep 2007
Wow ...
It's what i thought when i was looking at the ending :"Did the girls won some centimeters ?!"
But so it's a anime original ending ...
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

52 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:15 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.