Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2019 12:08 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Much more interesting chapter.

Apparently Koshiro himself doesn’t even know what has happened to him. Actually it sounds pretty crazy being absorbed by a robot and having his consciousness transferred to a machine.

Cool character designs for the new entries and another robot appears, “Cutie Show”. Cheena has got to be saved so the twins are about to become one again.

Looks like the robots are after Jackman.
XenocrisiDec 8, 2019 12:35 PM
Dec 8, 2019 12:11 PM

Jan 2009
@Xenocrisi

do you know how the reception in japan? a lot of new japanese do not like mecha now a days so im hesitant to start this if its gonna be cancelled early on
Dec 8, 2019 12:16 PM

Jan 2015
deg said:
@Xenocrisi

do you know how the reception in japan? a lot of new japanese do not like mecha now a days so im hesitant to start this if its gonna be cancelled early on

The first chapter actually ranked 3rd in the 1st issue of WSJ, so the chances of this being axed are quite low at the moment. Still, too early to tell
Dec 8, 2019 12:18 PM

Jan 2009
Xenocrisi said:
deg said:
@Xenocrisi

The first chapter actually ranked 3rd in the 1st issue of WSJ, so the chances of this being axed are quite low at the moment. Still, too early to tell

i see i might consider reading this if it reaches 20-30 chapters so thanks for that info
Dec 8, 2019 12:41 PM

Mar 2015
deg said:
Xenocrisi said:

i see i might consider reading this if it reaches 20-30 chapters so thanks for that info
for now, it's generate quite lot of attention, mainly for art. we don't know much else.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 8, 2019 1:12 PM

May 2018
It was better then the first chapter but the whole jackman thing is just stupid.
Dec 8, 2019 2:11 PM

Jun 2014
I liked the pacing in this chapter. The mystery behind his brother is short and simple to understand, which I like. We get to know the characters and their dynamics a little bit better, I enjoy seeing the two brothers and their constant clashing.

Overall the series doesn't seem like it takes itself too seriously, but that isn't a bad thing. The villains give me somewhat goofy over the top vibes so far, but that might not be the case entirely. But the series does heavily take after tokusatsu stuff, so I expect more upcoming flashiness.

The artwork is still top tier and this manga's strongest asset so far. Fingers crossed it continues to go on a good track.

The color page straight up made me think of Deku and Bakugou from BNHA, I guess it can't be helped when the mangaka was Hori's assistant.
:3
Dec 8, 2019 3:16 PM
Nov 2017
I'm the only one who noticed robots have numbers printed over the left side of their chest?
For example Koshiro is number 001 or 007 (it's difficult to say if the last number is a 1 or a 7) and the new one introduced in this chapter has 028
Dec 11, 2019 1:49 AM
Jun 2017
You are right with the numbers. Maybe Koshiro has the number 001 on his suit because its a duplicate of the robot who attacked the steel-x laboratory, cause the silhouette looked like transformed Jackman, and all the machines are ranked on power levels, so 001 would be the strongest and 028 on the lower end, with the top 10 being the strongest like the Espada in Bleach.
Dec 19, 2019 12:08 PM

Jun 2015
Eh, art was great but that's about it. Maybe I'll revisit this series after 100 chapters, but for now dropped. Seems too generic and bland.

Also the unmanned Koshiro suit looks like some Sonic OC.
Dec 22, 2019 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
So Koshiro's consciousness might have been absorbed into Zipman? I'm expecting the mastermind behind this showing up soon. Kaname is really obssessed with smiles.
Dec 23, 2019 12:27 AM

Aug 2018
Not a bad chapter...
Dec 25, 2019 3:36 AM

May 2015
Definitely a much more interesting chapter than the first. Even Koshiro the genius doesn't know much about the suit he's in. His company was broken into by the robot, which attacked Koshiro and absorbed him into the suit. When he awoke, his consciousness was transferred and became a part of the suit. His physical body was brain dead, which is why he had a funeral. He wants others to believe he's dead so that they don't get caught up in this mess. He wants to find out who is behind this and learn more about their unknown technology.
Cheena finds Kaname at school to show him a part she found after the attack that came from the giant robot. It has Koshiro's company logo on it and she took it so that his company wouldn't be blamed for anything. That has conspiracy written all over it, which is making things much more interesting. Another robot comes in to attack Cheena and steal the part from her. Kaname calls his brother for backup and makes Koshiro realize that they need to work together from now on since he doesn't have fighting abilities. Kaname pulls some crazy shit at the end so that he can fuse with the suit. Next chapter should be cool then.
Dec 31, 2019 9:51 AM

Nov 2012
Getting me more interested now and I love the character designs
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 26, 2020 3:52 AM

Jan 2011
Cutie Flash? Reference to Cutie Honey? Also is that emissary line a reference to Supaidaman?
Nov 10, 2021 11:27 AM

Mar 2020
The most generic shit ever, but Cutie Flash is pretty cool.
"The best defence is a good offence" - Kiyoshi Fujino (Prison School EP 11)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2020

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 24, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 7 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 26, 2020

6 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:22 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

10 by -Nekomo- »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:38 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 1 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Dec 1, 2019

18 by -Nekomo- »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:17 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 17 Discussion

happyfacecool - Apr 5, 2020

13 by Yohan729 »»
Jan 14, 2021 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.