Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Half the school is gone lol

Pretty weird fight with all the words used in the dialogue.
Feb 16, 2020 1:12 PM
Jun 2017
The fight ended very anticlimatic. How could he not even lose his arm after this attack which wiped out half of the school? Seems unexpectedly brutal from the chairman to impale and kill his own minion to prevent his location to be known. From before all enemies werent even really hurt just knocked unconcious. Wish the battle lasted one chapter longer, but it would have ended disappointing either way.
So why the chairman thanks Kaname for his work? Was he just used as a tool to get Koshiros soul or is the soul still there? Now he needs help from Koshiros assistants to find the whereabouts of his brother.To win fights he doesnt really need his help with such an overpowered suit.
Yes Cheena he saved you again, what a shame she wasnt inside Phantoms suit. Kaname seems depressed now even when the crowd cheers him on. Maybe he still thinks he lost because his brother was captured and he has no will to move on. Maybe he gives up being a hero like Spiderman did in a plotline that would be interesting. Honestly I doubt that it will get better from now on, given the previous let downs and I cant really see in which direction the story goes now.
Feb 16, 2020 6:00 PM

Jun 2015
lol, this place is so void.
Another overpowering for Zipman and very anticlimatic for me as well.
Cheena has been saved yet again, but Kaname feels the bittersweetness after losing his brother for a second time.

C009g said:
So why the chairman thanks Kaname for his work?

The original sentence "Otsukaresama deshita" can also be used as a loose Good Job, which would make more sense. Or maybe it wasn't even directed at him at all.
Feb 17, 2020 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
Switch_Z said:
lol, this place is so void.
Another overpowering for Zipman and very anticlimatic for me as well.
Cheena has been saved yet again, but Kaname feels the bittersweetness after losing his brother for a second time.

C009g said:
So why the chairman thanks Kaname for his work?

The original sentence "Otsukaresama deshita" can also be used as a loose Good Job, which would make more sense. Or maybe it wasn't even directed at him at all.

@C009g

if we start to think how cliche Chairman is (I like to imagine him as a Chairface from Tick cartoon) he could thanks him for defeating weaker members, separate the grain from the chaff.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 24, 2023 11:32 AM

Oct 2023
Once again, some decent ideas at work that just really do not come together in any satisfying way outside of the art. The threat of Koshiro being "deleted" or effectively killed for real is a great concept that could've been introduced earlier, but I still only really care because of the fact it's a genuine motivator for Kaname, and not the fact a character I'm supposed to like has been removed from the story.

I can almost see how the chapters spent in the transformed school could've been expanded into a fully fledged story arc. Unfortunately, that would not only require starting this whole manga over to retell the story, but further require a retooling of all that story's content and context to become something more substantial.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 7 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 26, 2020

6 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:22 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

10 by -Nekomo- »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:38 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 2 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Dec 8, 2019

15 by -Nekomo- »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:27 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 1 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Dec 1, 2019

18 by -Nekomo- »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:17 AM

Poll: » Zipman!! Chapter 17 Discussion

happyfacecool - Apr 5, 2020

13 by Yohan729 »»
Jan 14, 2021 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.