Forum Settings
Forums

why do alot of women wear makeup but not much men wear makeup

New
Oct 20, 2019 11:31 AM

Sep 2014
i know anyone can and gender roles dont matter but my anecdotal experience has shown that men shy away from it and women wear ait alot.

men around where I live usually just grow out their facial hair. and most women I see at least some type of eye makeup.

does it depend on location maybe? or there areas where people live that more men wear makeup?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 20, 2019 11:37 AM

Mar 2019
Women's physical appearance is a large part of how they attract men so having an attractive appearance is important to a lot of women's self esteem. Men typically want to be good looking too but its not as emphasized. Not to mention, I've seen guys wearing makeup and unless its a minimal amount like what male celebrities wear, its really not a good look. Men with makeup on look freakish.

This is kind of a similar question to why do girls wear revealing clothing but guys do not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2019 11:41 AM

Nov 2013
Makeup is marketed mainly to women, there's not much societal pressure for men to wear it either that stem from this marketing or dare i say 'influencers'
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Oct 20, 2019 11:47 AM

Mar 2018
girls stand out a lot if they don't wear makeup so they're way more pressured, which is a good thing because that means they take time to look as good as possible every day.

men don't need it we're socially superior
EsquirtitOct 20, 2019 11:56 AM
poop
Oct 20, 2019 11:56 AM
Mar 2013
Women are under more pressure to look 'good'
Oct 20, 2019 11:59 AM

Oct 2019
it's definitely a lot more common in lgbt spaces & communities that care less about gender norms
Oct 20, 2019 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
Because society shames them and since a short time there is this dumb "women with make up are fake / vain / superficial"-attitude or "you were brainwashed(tm) to wear it". I ESPECIALLY hate the second type of people.
But if you don't wear make up tho, some other people will say you are a wallflower. So do whatever you want.
I know men, who use make-up like decent one or also other stuff like nail polish etc. It could be really attractive, I think.
Oct 20, 2019 12:04 PM

Oct 2017
My question would be why does anyone wear make-up. I don't think it's a good look on men or women to be honest, most of the time. Especially with how over-the-top a lot of women go with it nowadays. I prefer the natural look usually.

But each to their own.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Oct 20, 2019 12:16 PM

Sep 2019
Does it look like a pretty boy such as myself is in need of using makeup? Didn't think so either. Unfortunately for women, they can't say the same for themselves. Sucks being them, I guess.

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Oct 20, 2019 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
Cause women are obsessed with looks and appearance. They also get more plastic surgery done

People always say men are the visual creatures, but the evidence proves otherwise and also as women so rightly seem to always want to point out they don't look good for us as men but for themselves.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 20, 2019 12:19 PM

Dec 2014
Confidence is a man's best asset (aside from a 9 inch penis, and 200 million in your bank account) So if a man wore makeup, women think that he's a loser and has low self esteem.
Oct 20, 2019 12:26 PM

Sep 2019
For the same reason I try to take good care of my skin probably.
To look good in front of others, men specifically.
It's how we've been socialized.
Oct 20, 2019 12:41 PM

Mar 2011
Socialization of roles and expectations. All people like to appear beautiful though, just reinforced for one over the other in particular ways of achieving. More fun fyi: In another time it was meant for something else though intent was similar and men in certain industries wear makeup, like entertainment.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Oct 20, 2019 12:44 PM

Mar 2018
Women take more care of their appearances than men do and also because most of the beauty products are marketed towards them (stating the obvious with that last one).

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 20, 2019 1:07 PM

Jul 2007
I guess women are just uglier or something.
Oct 20, 2019 1:17 PM

Jun 2019
Obviously because women need to hide their stone cold hearts behind pretty colors.

Men just wear their stone cold hearts with pride as true men should.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Oct 20, 2019 1:32 PM

Jan 2009
lol the make up for girls does not look good on us guys ye sure there are makeup for males like us but they do not change the look of the face much or its just mild change that feels its just a waste of money to buy those makeup for men

plus gender roles in society is not yet changing
Oct 20, 2019 1:51 PM

Jul 2016
Societal expectations, pretty much. It's what's expected.

I would probably start dying a part of my hair (not the whole head, maybe just the ends) or wearing a concealer if I could be bothered, or if I had the money to spare. Eye-make-up would be kind of difficult for me, considering I have to wear glasses 24/7 and I'm scared of contacts.

If I was any kind of public figure then hell yeah, would I start wearing make-up. If I could get a small black or dark coloured star tattooed under my left eye, that'd be awesome.
Oct 20, 2019 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
It's unappealing, when females wear makeup, let alone males.
Oct 20, 2019 1:57 PM

Mar 2019
AnimeFreak-San said:
i know anyone can and gender roles dont matter but my anecdotal experience has shown that men shy away from it and women wear ait alot.

men around where I live usually just grow out their facial hair. and most women I see at least some type of eye makeup.

does it depend on location maybe? or there areas where people live that more men wear makeup?

Males wearing makeup is super common in South Korea.

In South Korea there are actually video game tournaments that are sponsored by male makeup brands.

0dd said:
Sadly because in general it is stigmatized and seen as less manly if they wear guyliner.
I wish more dudes experiment with fashion and felt free enough to express themselves outside of ''society's standards''.
And fyi some women do find it sexy.
I have never in my life ever had a negative remark tied to that I wear eyeliner.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 20, 2019 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
Tonyic said:
Confidence is a man's best asset (aside from a 9 inch penis, and 200 million in your bank account) So if a man wore makeup, women think that he's a loser and has low self esteem.

It's the opposite for many others.
Since many people laugh about men, who wear make-up, he could be attractive for two reasons:
1. It maybe just looks good on him...
and
2. He shows that he doesn't give a shit and is confident to do what he wants to do. Also that he cares about his appearance. Even if I don't like his style, it might be still better than the style of people, who don't care about their appearance at all.

My exboyfriend wore sometimes decent or blue nail polish or little earrings, just because he liked it and liked to confuse others. And damn! Sexy man! I mean, he still does. Sometimes we write and he tells me out of the blue: Got new nail polish and so lol.

Although I also don't like this completely overdone make-up. It looks even worse on men than on women imo.
Especially if you aren't good at it, you're looking like the Joker, maybe a rainbow exploded over your head... or a witch turned you into a barbie doll. It's awful when the skin looks like plastic. Or some people, who try the "goth style" often look like a drug addicted racoon, if they overdo it, imo.
But do your do.

PS: Your cow gif makes me uncomfortable on so many levels. :D
Oct 20, 2019 2:08 PM

May 2014
I have some make-up, but i don't wear it everyday. Just for special occasions. I had a friend in school who got up about 2 hours earlier than she needed to apply make-up. She just wasn't comfortable showing people her face without any. A lot of girls say "i can't leave the house without my face on". Which sounds hilarious. I think a lot of men might not wear it due to it feeling too girly maybe? I think it's fine though. They can do what makes them happy.
FancyjasperOct 20, 2019 2:11 PM
Oct 20, 2019 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
Women's primary role use to be to birth so products to enhance appearance were made to better attract a mate. Men were judged more by there status, usually by the clothes or accessories they wear, since they were the ones who worked.
Now that is just the beauty standard.
Now though, beauty products for men(they are not marketed with that termonology) are on the rise, as well as jewelry, due to the cultural shift and the bourgeoisie wanting to create a new consumer for the product.

I can see you

Oct 20, 2019 2:17 PM

Mar 2019
Maneki-Mew said:
Tonyic said:

Since many people laugh about men, who wear make-up, he could be attractive for two reasons:
and
2. He shows that he doesn't give a shit and is confident to do what he wants to do. Also that he cares about his appearance. Even if I don't like his style, it might be still better than the style of people, who don't care about their appearance at all.

My exboyfriend wore sometimes decent or blue nail polish or little earrings, just because he liked it and liked to confuse others. And damn! Sexy man! I mean, he still does. Sometimes we write and he tells me out of the blue: Got new nail polish and so lol.

Although I also don't like this completely overdone make-up. It looks even worse on men than on women imo.
Especially if you aren't good at it, you're looking like the Joker, maybe a rainbow exploded over your head... or a witch turned you into a barbie doll. It's awful when the skin looks like plastic. Or some people, who try the "goth style" often look like a drug addicted racoon, if they overdo it, imo.
But do your do.

It goes into the usual bucket of shit that many males believe they have to be some ideal of culturally arbitrary "masculinity" to attract females, whereas in reality none of the films that embody that enjoy a significant female fan-base opposed to the hordes of female fans acquired by characters like Jack Sparrow or Legolas, and of course no boyband that commanded a theatre of screaming girls has ever looked like that; they all looked very boyish rather than radiating Chad McSquarejaw.

However much their pride might desire otherwise, this:

has never commanded even a tenth of the female fans that this has:

No one but yourself cares about your so-called "masculinity".

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Oct 20, 2019 2:18 PM

Mar 2019
-Kookie- said:

See I respect that gay men will admit that they are doing something to be attractive to other gay men. So many women, however, will go "what! I'm not going to this frat party half naked with lots of makeup in the dead of winter to be attractive to men! I'm doing it for myself/to feel comfortable/because apparently other women like it."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Dec 2013
The sad truth is that other people care more about looks of women than men. I think it's just meeting these societal expectations. You can also see that in professions where men are expected to look good, such as TV hosts, models, actors etc. they do wear make up just as women do. So I guess that's also part of meeting the expectations to look good.
Oct 20, 2019 2:34 PM

May 2015
Because social prejudice forms certain norms for genders. Men aren't raised with certain beliefs that looks or beauty is what's important, with women it's usually passed on from generation to generation. Girls are praised for their looks from an early age while boys have expectations of being strong, etc.

I'm all for doing whatever you want regarding make-up no matter what gender you are, but for this to be widely accepted the society must change first.
Personally, I dislike make-up, I think it looks ugly for the most part, especially when used excessively, and I don't like the feel of it on my face too. But in general, it's simply a form of expressing yourself or whatever, it shouldn't be restricted or associated with only women. The same with clothes, men should wear dresses and skirts too if that's what they want to do without being judged for it or get assumptions about their sexuality or masculinity.
Oct 20, 2019 2:35 PM

Jul 2014
I'm guessing it depends on your confidence, I've heard before that men are more confident than women when it comes to their appearance.
Oct 20, 2019 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
Sphinxter said:
Maneki-Mew said:

and

But do your do.

It goes into the usual bucket of shit that many males believe they have to be some ideal of culturally arbitrary "masculinity" to attract females, whereas in reality none of the films that embody that enjoy a significant female fan-base opposed to the hordes of female fans acquired by characters like Jack Sparrow or Legolas, and of course no boyband that commanded a theatre of screaming girls has ever looked like that; they all looked very boyish rather than radiating Chad McSquarejaw.

However much their pride might desire otherwise, this:

has never commanded even a tenth of the female fans that this has:

No one but yourself cares about your so-called "masculinity".

There are surely women, who are into James Bond types, but I guesd they aren't the majority.
Also I think there are also some of the "more traditional male" men, who are looking good.
It depends on the person, if I like their face, vibe they give away, style, body type etc. All the James Bond guys looked very... "characterless" to me, not stunning or so, not awful either. More on the boring and meeh side.
The second guy is okay, would give him a haircut. lol
Oct 20, 2019 3:12 PM

Mar 2008
It's a social construct but that's not the only part of it. Another social construct of how males work more hours they have less free time to do things like learn how to put on makeup. It takes less for men to sweat than it does women so makeup is a bit less practical for males.
Oct 20, 2019 3:41 PM

May 2014
Ryuk9428 said:
Women's physical appearance is a large part of how they attract men so having an attractive appearance is important to a lot of women's self esteem. Men typically want to be good looking too but its not as emphasized. Not to mention, I've seen guys wearing makeup and unless its a minimal amount like what male celebrities wear, its really not a good look. Men with makeup on look freakish.

This is kind of a similar question to why do girls wear revealing clothing but guys do not.

Saying that men by default look "freakish" if they wear makeup may very well be part of the problem. In the music or movie industries, men have makeup put on them all the time to cover up any blemishes and to make their skin shine more.

I personally think people should be free to wear whatever they want, regardless of gender. It's these gender roles and preconceived notions that keep many men afraid of just that. I say men in particular because it seems like women can wear men's clothing and it isn't a big deal, but a man is "gay" or too "feminine" if he wears women's clothing.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Oct 20, 2019 5:42 PM

Feb 2019
I don't wear makeup, because I don't like how it feels on my skin. The reasons most girls do is to feel pretty or to Camouflage acne and other facial maladies
and I guess men don't wear makeup due to the social norm.
LunaEstlinOct 20, 2019 5:55 PM

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Oct 20, 2019 6:39 PM

Sep 2019
Ryuk9428 said:
-Kookie- said:

See I respect that gay men will admit that they are doing something to be attractive to other gay men. So many women, however, will go "what! I'm not going to this frat party half naked with lots of makeup in the dead of winter to be attractive to men! I'm doing it for myself/to feel comfortable/because apparently other women like it."

Yeah, it's a difference between gay and straight socialization I think.
The culture is all about expressing your sexuality so why deny your intensions? lol
Oct 20, 2019 6:54 PM

Mar 2019
DarkSyndicate said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Saying that men by default look "freakish" if they wear makeup may very well be part of the problem. In the music or movie industries, men have makeup put on them all the time to cover up any blemishes and to make their skin shine more.

I personally think people should be free to wear whatever they want, regardless of gender. It's these gender roles and preconceived notions that keep many men afraid of just that. I say men in particular because it seems like women can wear men's clothing and it isn't a big deal, but a man is "gay" or too "feminine" if he wears women's clothing.

I already said the minimal amount that male celebrities wear is the maximum amount they should wear.

Good, nobody wants to see men wearing skirts and lots of makeup. Those notions we have about gender are a good thing.
Oct 20, 2019 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
DarkSyndicate said:

I already said the minimal amount that male celebrities wear is the maximum amount they should wear.

Good, nobody wants to see men wearing skirts and lots of makeup. Those notions we have about gender are a good thing.
Speak for yourself, m8. Don't claim everyone's opinions on the subject is the same as your own.
Oct 20, 2019 7:22 PM

Mar 2018
@Peaceful_Critic Everyone knows most people find men with makeup or skirts uappealing and unpleasant to look at. It's creepy, take a look at pictures from gayprides and tell me it's not
poop
Oct 20, 2019 7:33 PM

Jun 2014
Ryuk9428 said:
DarkSyndicate said:

I used to think that way, but then I saw this:

Oct 20, 2019 7:41 PM

Apr 2012
I mean Prince and David Bowie (may he rest in peace) wear makeup.
https://www.byrdie.com/history-makeup-gender
It looks like nothing new, but these days it's mostly male celebrities, though. So that's why you don't see it much.
Oct 20, 2019 7:50 PM
Oct 2019
Instead of going for why the women wear it, because there are several reasons and covering it would be kind of pointless, I will just say that most men don't care enough or just don't see the point in using it.

Using makeup would require an constant effort and considering that we are already confident enough on our appearance or just don't want to try it we just do not use it. This is taken even further by the fact that is never made for us or marketed to us so we just ignore it completely. Unless for a man the necessity or interest arises he probably won't care enough to consider it.

Besides, considering how the world is if a man tried it is almost sure that it will be seen as weird so even the ones interested won't go for it. It's possible to go deeper for more reasons but this already covers the vast majority so is not necessary.
Oct 20, 2019 7:52 PM

Mar 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Speak for yourself, m8. Don't claim everyone's opinions on the subject is the same as your own.

You want this to become a regular sight on our city streets?

Its gross. Nobody wants to see that.
Oct 20, 2019 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
Peaceful_Critic said:

You want this to become a regular sight on our city streets?

Its gross. Nobody wants to see that.
Why are you so strongly against something so harmless. I honestly didn't even mind looking at the pic, they look fine. They shaved beforehand so there's no reason to use words as strong as "gross". Not everyone has the same aesthetic taste as you.
Oct 20, 2019 8:10 PM
Jul 2018
Esquirtit said:
@Peaceful_Critic Everyone knows most people find men with makeup or skirts uappealing and unpleasant to look at. It's creepy, take a look at pictures from gayprides and tell me it's not
Most people are thinking of an already unattractive guy with hairy legs. Good looking people can pull more stuff off. Lol, why is it creepy?
Oct 20, 2019 8:44 PM
Jul 2018
I think a lot of men would wear make up that is suitable to their own idea of beauty if it was socially accepted. It is evident by the efforts they put into their looks in other ways.

As to why... let's not blame society, for I think most people have a certain general idea of 'beauty' in their mind and strive to achieve it in one form or another :) It's a personal choice, especially in today's world.

Personally, I am not into make up, I don't touch make up except for an occasional lipstick.

Although, I appreciate beautiful make up on other people. Why is it wrong to want to beautify yourself physically if you feel good doing it though? We do a lot of things to feel good about. Yes, there is a healthy measure for doing things, and whether they ultimately feel good about it or not, it's still their own choice in the end.
Oct 20, 2019 8:50 PM

Mar 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
Esquirtit said:
Most people are thinking of an already unattractive guy with hairy legs. Good looking people can pull more stuff off. Lol, why is it creepy?

Any guy is going to look creepy in a miniskirt. I don't care if he is brad pitt. Nobody would look at an attractive girl in a miniskirt and say that she looks creepy or gross. All I can say is that its something deep in your gut that is simply repulsed by it. If you don't get that sensation you won't understand it. The feeling I get upon seeing a guy in a miniskirt, however, is similar, although not quite as bad, to the feeling one might get upon seeing a 300 pound woman wearing a miniskirt. But I can say that its very common for people to get that feeling when seeing any guy in a miniskirt whereas nobody gets repulsed seeing decent-good looking girls wearing one.
Oct 20, 2019 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
I have no idea. It is unfortunate that the art of full body paint went out of style centuries ago. ;_;

Besides, some women look like raccoons, especially when you make them cry. Be like, all that camouflage and no fluffy tail. What a damn phony.

Man makeup is fucking manly and serves a practical purpose.

It was actually developed to maximize a males chances of sneaking up on a unsuspecting fluffy tail and getting a handful before making a hasty exfiltration.
Oct 20, 2019 9:07 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
Peaceful_Critic said:

Any guy is going to look creepy in a miniskirt. I don't care if he is brad pitt. Nobody would look at an attractive girl in a miniskirt and say that she looks creepy or gross. All I can say is that its something deep in your gut that is simply repulsed by it. If you don't get that sensation you won't understand it. The feeling I get upon seeing a guy in a miniskirt, however, is similar, although not quite as bad, to the feeling one might get upon seeing a 300 pound woman wearing a miniskirt. But I can say that its very common for people to get that feeling when seeing any guy in a miniskirt whereas nobody gets repulsed seeing decent-good looking girls wearing one.
By "creepy" you mean the guy would look extremely unattractive to you, but it's just legs. It looks pretty similar to me as a guy wearing shorts. I don't see why the shape/style of the cloth matters to such a degree.

If said decent looking girl didn't shave, it would look gross to, at least, some. I find unshaved legs unappealing visually.
removed-userOct 20, 2019 9:13 PM
Oct 20, 2019 10:14 PM

Mar 2019
Peaceful_Critic said:
Ryuk9428 said:

By "creepy" you mean the guy would look extremely unattractive to you, but it's just legs. It looks pretty similar to me as a guy wearing shorts. I don't see why the shape/style of the cloth matters to such a degree.

If said decent looking girl didn't shave, it would look gross to, at least, some. I find unshaved legs unappealing visually.

Most guys shorts don't look like that at all. Take this guy for example...

There's a very clear difference here between what he is wearing vs what the guys in that other photo are wearing.

Its not so much that I think the guy is extremely unattractive. I can look at the guy in that photo above and I'm fine. I'm not repulsed by it at all. Its that men in sexually provocative clothing specifically trigger that icky sensation. Its like a milder version of the guy in a trench coat flashing people on the subway. Neither girls nor guys find it aesthetically pleasing to see a dude flash them on a subway. Maybe some gay guys do, idk, but generally people don't.

If a girl flashed her boobs at someone on a subway though, pretty much nobody would feel creeped out. Even if she flashed another woman. A lot of girls wear outfits that are probably technically illegal. One time, I went out to a club in DC and was walking around the downtown area. And one of the girls in the group I was walking with was literally dressed like this.

I saw this girl walk right by police officers. Nobody did a thing. Now I will say, outfits that revealing are rare. I've only seen a girl out in public dressed like that on one other occasion. I have been to music festivals where those outfits are much more common but I just don't consider music festivals to really "count." However, I have, on many occasions, seen girls in public wearing outfits that reveal their ass or most of their boobs. But the fact that she barely gave it much thought and simply considered it "a daring outfit" as she said tells a lot. Girls simply risk the social stigma of being seen as too sexually provocative, but nobody considers girls in revealing outfits to be viscerally repulsive so they do not risk legal consequences unless they go absolutely stark naked.

In men's case, walking around in an outfit that reveals their ass or a guy walking around in his underwear would result in being arrested for indecent exposure. The reason why is because the majority of both guys and girls agree that men wearing outfits that are that sexually provocative are viscerally repulsive. This means that in practice, girls are largely exempt from indecent exposure laws. In New Orleans during Mardi Gras, girls literally show their boobs all the time and nobody cares. No such things exists for men showing their penis to people out on public streets.

Yes I agree that unshaven girls are much more likely to be unappealing visually.
Oct 20, 2019 11:59 PM

Mar 2019
Fauxgrandma said:
Okay but tell me why I wouldn't want dudes to go around dressing like this

it'd be much more visually pleasing than the boring sweat suits at least :c

also are we just going to ignore that ancient dude outfit options were full of dresses?
just sayin'

Highly disturbing to the eyes to say the least. Dudes going around dressed like that may be just as bad as the miniskirts.

Sweatsuits are minimalist and practical. There's nothing viscerally disturbing about them at all.

What can I say, they pulled it off back then. They were still mostly covered up though. Guys simply look terrible wearing revealing clothing. Guys look cooler the more covered up they are. One time I was talking to a girl, I had recently purchased some sunglasses, I put them on in-front of her and she told me when I put on sunglasses I went from a 7 to a 9.
Oct 21, 2019 12:27 AM

May 2019
Smash destiny apart with your own two hands! Every man should wear make up NOW. Men in Makeup Mondays starts TODAY.
Oct 21, 2019 12:31 AM

May 2015
Ryuk9428 said:

This is the explanation I need... but ther could be more that I am looking for as well heheh

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.