Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2019 4:42 AM

May 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the return of the thief Blue cat and this time she's out to steal a ring.

I hope that dog policewoman shows up in future episodes :D
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 13, 2019 3:15 PM

Jan 2013
Nemesis_Ranka said:
I hope that dog policewoman shows up in future episodes :D
Yeah definitely, more dog girl.
If anything she should have been introduced earlier.
Oct 16, 2019 9:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
She looks like she's from Animal Crossing haha.
Good episode about Yuni, I liked this one.
Oct 18, 2019 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
Respects to Don Octo, that mafia was pretty meme but after deciding to give the ring to Yuni he got my appreciation.

Dog policegirl was a lot of fun and made for a good duo with Yuni, I hope we see more of her in the future.
Oct 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Dec 2018
That was a very cute furry ,One of the best I have seen im impressed

I hope she will return in future episode ,, And it was so cute that she chasing Yuni around =) She really likes her .And the fantasy if tying her up and dragging her to a ally!! And having her ways with Yuni was a big plus!!,,YEES!!!

And I fucking love Halloween specials!!!! looking forward to the next episode! Great job!! Points up 8/10

Yuri-CrusaderOct 30, 2019 2:59 AM
Oct 20, 2019 3:41 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
It's hard to take the whole "you shouldn't steal things" argument seriously when she's actually just taking back her planet's stuff. =A= I spent so much of the episode thinking, "Okay, but it's pretty much her ring."

Still, Ann, the doggo polo, was indeed cute. Definitely like her and Yuni as a duo. I do think it's a little odd to have her understand why someone's doing something, more or less agree with her, but still chase her anyway?? Like with Lupin, sure, Zengata has a certain amount of respect for Lupin, but in the end Lupin isn't taking back what's his or anything so it makes sense for Zenigata to still chase him.

And then she wasn't even really concerned about the remaining objects that Yuni would probably have to "steal" in the future. I feel something "I know it might take a while, but you should file reports to the police on these missing items instead of "stealing" them!" would have been a useless but more helpful way to go about it. Instead, she was just kinda like, "Yeah, I get why you steal, but stealing is still a crime, so do community service with me!" She didn't actually even like suggest a way to help her, just a way for her to repent.;; So much for justice.

Or heck, she could have said, "Do community service me and in that time we'll also try to find those Rainbownian items together!" But no.

Anyway, interesting episode.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 29, 2019 4:03 AM

Oct 2007
liked the dog police girl. Well, this is a kid's show.. so cannot show the mafia torturing them. Blue Cat would have escaped anyway.

did not expect Don Octo to give back the ring for free. I guess he's not an entirely bad person after all.

Liddo-kunDec 29, 2019 4:07 AM
Mar 13, 2020 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
Finally back at this!

Also, Why didn't Mafia just shoot them? It's funny how they show the guns on a kids show, yet don't bother using it.

Inspector Ann reminds me of the detectives from other shoes like Lupin, Cat's Eye.

Let's see how this goes!
Jul 6, 2021 3:56 PM

Feb 2020
What a hilarious episode. I already liked that police detective, Mary Ann in the Star☆Twinkle movie. She's such a funny character.

SerafosAug 22, 2021 6:31 AM
Dec 18, 2021 7:04 PM

Nov 2012
It was cute how flustered Yuni got when everyone was calling out her good nature.

Ann's interaction with Yuni were also cute.
Jan 23, 2023 1:46 PM

Feb 2020
Yuni wanted to take back the ring from the boss of the space mafia, Don Octo. The ring had been made from the recourses of Planet Rainbow, so it was understandable why she wanted to take it from him.

And you what that means, right? The phantom thief, Blue Cat is back!

At that time, she didn't know there was a new police detective around named Mary Ann, who had been tasked in arresting her.

Yuni: "Blending into a crowd makes it easier for me to steal things!"

Hikaru's pout face was amusing. She and the others were against the idea of stealing the ring, but they still offered to help Yuni, because they didn't want her to go alone.

"We're Don Fuwafuwa's family."

Hehe. Nice disguises.

Fortunately, Don Octo returned the ring to Yuni after he saw the blue glow that made him realized she was sad.

And Mary Ann got handcuffed by her own handcuffs after she suggested Yuni a ten years of community service. xD

Well, she still managed to chase after the girls, but apparently that booster was too much, so her spaceship passed them, lol. That was embarrassing.

Like, "whoops, were am I?!"

It's a shame Mary Ann didn't get more screentime besides this episode and the movie. I really love her funny personality and character design.
Jun 28, 2023 9:04 PM
Oct 2021
This episode has well and truly cemented this as a 8/10 in my book (up from 7/10). Yuni is such a great character, and one of the few Cures in the “morally grey” area even after transforming.
Aug 6, 2023 11:29 PM

Jan 2021
Blue Cat is simply the best. But are we seriously going to get a lecture on how stealing is wrong when a) it's essentially her ring in the first place, and b) it was already stolen property. We're really supposed to take the side that the CRIME BOSS is in the moral right here?  Mixed message to send to little kids in this episode.  Taking things you don't own = wrong, but taking back things that are yours = right.
Sep 11, 2023 2:44 PM
Jun 2017
Reply to Shrimp_Tail
Blue Cat is simply the best. But are we seriously going to get a lecture on how stealing is wrong when a) it's essentially her ring in the first place, and b) it was already stolen property. We're really supposed to take the side that the CRIME BOSS is in the moral right here?  Mixed message to send to little kids in this episode.  Taking things you don't own = wrong, but taking back things that are yours = right.
@Shrimp_Tail I agree with you 100%, the show failed to properly distinguish between stealing in a justified way and when is totally wrong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 19, 2020

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 41 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 24, 2019

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 16 Discussion

aria__chan - May 18, 2019

14 by Cozye »»
Feb 29, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 7 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 16, 2019

14 by kyuamomo »»
Dec 2, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 29 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Sep 2, 2019

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Aug 4, 2023 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.