Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2019 1:53 AM

Dec 2007
been watching this series since day one and reading the manga from the start sad to see it end, almost teared up

Sep 29, 2019 2:06 AM

Dec 2011
I tear up a bit when i heard the first opening being played and that conclude Fairy Tail anime.Now waiting for 100 years Quest in a few years may be..
Sep 29, 2019 2:07 AM
May 2012
ASTRO999 said:
KingLeonard23 said:
At least they put Snow Fairy in the final episode...

every1 has been saying there is this song in the last episode. I just watched it and there is no such song during the episode. Would you mind telling me at which point it starts playing?
Coz for me its just regular OP and ED

It's right after OP when Lucy is getting her reward.
Sep 29, 2019 2:09 AM

Oct 2015
Thank god it finally ended. I just seriously can not understand why Hiro started another arc after this, if he hates Fairy Tail this much (otherwise this last arc wouldn't be this horrible and rushed). At least this was a tiny bit more enjoyable than in the manga somehow.
Sep 29, 2019 2:14 AM
May 2018
Finally, this is the end of this terrible, terrible anime. I'm just talking about the Final Series though. Overall I did enjoy Fairy Tail.
FT 2014 had shitty visuals but I liked the arcs it adapted and the openings.
I really liked the first series, it was so fun to watch and had its fair share of incredible scenes.

I'll remember Fairy Tail for:

- its incredibly good OST;
- its great openings;
- many mythical scenes like: the entire Tenroujima arc (especially the final fight), ALL of Erza's appearances (especially that "1 vs 100" episode), Natsu vs Laxus, the final fight of the first series, the flashbacks.
- many awesome characters like Grey, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Zeref (except his final fight), Acnologia (before the final arc), Mira, Loki, ...
- its comedy.
- even some bits of the story, especially everything related to the past.

Overall I really don't think it is the worst manga out there. I saw far worse. The final anime series is absolute trash though.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Sep 29, 2019 2:39 AM
Sep 2019
This page is full of people trash talking , if you don't like it why bothering ?

Btw

See ya Fairy Tail ... !
Sep 29, 2019 2:48 AM

Aug 2013
Fairy Tail 100 years quest will be likely adapted into an anime after a few years; Most likely we'll see an Edens Zero anime first so. Still to this day, Rave Master will be Hiro Mashima's best work. Yasuharu Takanashi will be missed with his OSTs but...it's not hard finding another anime with a soundtrack that's identical to FT's so.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 29, 2019 3:01 AM

Apr 2014
Ive been largely watching out of spite since the manga ended, but man even with how terrible everything else is, Snow Fairy still brings a tear to my eye. Goodbye Fairy Tail's soundtrack, the series' only redeeming quality. At least they did justice to the only ship that matters, Elfman and Evergreen
MagmafrostSep 29, 2019 3:09 AM
Sep 29, 2019 3:18 AM

Mar 2011
Glad is over, the music will always be the best thing of the anime adaptation.
Sep 29, 2019 3:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Boy, those were some gold final moments after the Op right there! 5 years with the series and seeing it all come to an end like this really brought tears to my eyes (watery eyes in reality, that is), moreover this happens to be very second anime series too so it's definitely a big part of my life already!

Natsu x Lucy didn't really go anywhere but the other numerous characters got a fair share of spotlight so no complaints from here. Gajeel and Levy's baby though, oh they aren't holding back one bit xD. Gray's rather twisted confession too. lmao. Juvia's been a treat to watch and I'm so happy for her now! Lol @ her drunk state though, better get those beer running to her! Poor little Wendy-chan xD. Gray's "you're supposed to be wearing formal clothes?" to Natsu was a mad hilarious moment too! Erza's illiteracy was quite hilarious too, how bad was that letter to the guild lmfao. At least Jellal's crime record has been 'cleaned' now, so hopefully that romance will seriously work out at some point. And then, the sweet and cozy Elfman and Evergreen moments, I just love the couples of this show! Kagura's modelling, Gildarts lechery stare at Juvia stripping followed by Cana's intervention, Laxus's harem and so much more, it really was a top-notch ending!

Got to say, leaving the fight for the start of this episode made it even more hard to take it seriously and as such had little to no impact of sorts. They should've dealt with that last episode. Acnologia getting enraged last episode and the first thing this episode we see him getting whopped, definitely not the way to go. Nice little credit scene to Igneel though, and with that a whole bunch of nostalgia in the mix. Pretty lame way to end that in all honesty but at least it stayed true to the themes of this show and for that I've to commend against all odds.

Mavis and Zeref's new reincarnated forms was a really nice addition too, really loved that and their whole interactions! Natsu's final "We will always be together now" was really sweet too, he's really got them words from time to time xD. Personally, I'm a much bigger fan of the Lisanna x Natsu ship (my biggest of the series in fact followed by Erza x Jellal and Evergreen x Elfman) so I'm a little sad that the writer completely flushed this down the toilet but there's no helping that now. Congrats to Lucy for the win!

Playing the 1st Op really hit me too, fairy tail really is over now. Just like Naruto (my first ever anime series). I feel like I've graduated a few steps of my anime-hood but in all honesty it's more of a bittersweet feeling than that of an accomplishment. Goodbye Fairy Tail, you'll be dearly missed - all your strong points and your flaws!

Overall, the previous episode really lets these moments down however to be brutally honest. I don't want to go into details because I'm sure many feel the same sentiment too but it's been quite some journey nevertheless. Sound Department, thanks to the genius composer Yasuharu Takanashi, was at its prime so no complaints there whatsoever. Op/ED themes were fairly good all round and similarly with the VA department so nothing much to really point at and criticise. Animation could've been a lot better during many of the fights but I'm just glad and thankful to the Staff for working hard at this for so long now so this is probably not the best time to look at this objectively lol.

I really hope to see the sequel manga get an anime adaption in the near future, < 2 years if possible! I've heard that the series gets even better in that so I'd love to go through that experience as well! Please stick around with us a little longer, Staff-o minasan!

I just have rewatch this episode again...
Will update things I missed out on, lol.

Edit: Those final words from Lucy... It's good to know the true meaning behind the title "Fairy Tail", truly.
_MushiRock11_Sep 29, 2019 5:15 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 29, 2019 4:17 AM

Mar 2019
This episode was the essence of fairy tail and was a great send off. This season was okay but the closure with this final episode made me appreciate the ride even more.
Sep 29, 2019 4:23 AM
Jan 2019
can't believe it's over😭😭😭😭
last episode is so satisfying
opening and even first opening SNOW FAIRY
lots of memories 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
$ah!i
Sep 29, 2019 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
I have followed this series for 8 years, and seeing it ending in motion... gave me the exact same feeling when I finished the manga, unsatisfaction seeing a work that I loved in the past becoming so bad through the course of a single arc. The ending itself wasn't really bad, however, is just... okayish. The scene of Not!Mavis and Not!Zeref was as dumb as the manga, but the rest of the episode was fine, including the Gajeel x Levy baby moment, Jellal being given an amnesty after being repudiated through the series (with some Jerza teasing no less) and Laxus's harem thing, so it wasn't so bad.

For me, Fairy Tail ends just here. I will watch the 100 years Quest if someone animates it one day, but what it is the series itself is already done in my mind (just like with Naruto and Boruto). I will remember the good times I spended with it and try to forget that this last Alvarez arc was actually a thing. Farewell, Fairy Tail, may your fans remember you in a good way.

P.S. Playing Snow Fairy during Lucy's celebration party caugh me off guard, I didn't expected them to do it after all. Probably the best thing about this episode, really.
Sep 29, 2019 4:36 AM

Apr 2013
The ending was actually better than I assumed it would be. The last scenes gave me a fuzzy warm feeling because it reminded me of the first season. And of course the soundtrack is still amazing.

Overall unfortunately the season is a new low for this franchise. Even in the last episode the art and animation was bad, it deserved something better than this. Not even the fanservice was that enjoyable anymore, though I still can't rate it lower than a 6 thanks to the music and the characters. So that's my final score for the final series, 6/10. A shame that I was actually looking forward to it ending, after the first season I hoped that it would never end. Oh well, goodbye old friend. Thanks for getting me into anime.
Sep 29, 2019 4:45 AM
Aug 2013
Wow, so many bitter comments. Not for the last season but mostly for the entire anime.

I can understand you didn't like this arc but when i don't like an anime, i stop watching and get over it.

Anyway, I liked this arc but that's not my favorite.

What a sweet, sad and full of nostalgia episode (1st OP almost got me). Bad thing : The end of Acnologia's battle. They should have ended it in the previous episode. That was just "meh".

Every anime's got to end one day and it was Fairy Tail's turn. One of my favorite anime/manga.

Thank you everyone.
Sep 29, 2019 4:56 AM
Apr 2019
100 year quest is real
Sep 29, 2019 5:42 AM

Aug 2013
Snow fairy... Ooh, the nostalgia.

Anyways, the episode itself was nice. They finally were able to defeat Acnologia.
The reincarnation of Mavis and Zeref was a nice addition.

Overall, this has been a fine series 6/10. Farewell Fairy tail.

Sep 29, 2019 6:07 AM

Mar 2015
Wow i can't believe it's over, that's sad
I love nepgear!! *^*
Sep 29, 2019 6:26 AM

Jun 2019
Bye Fairy Tail, I've watched more FT than any other series so for that reason alone it holds a special place for me. However as everyone points out the writing is not that great, but when you have so many beautiful women (Erza, Juvia, Kana, mavis, Mira-Jane, Yukino.....) it doesn't matter.

Thanks and goodbye ^_^
Sep 29, 2019 6:36 AM

Jul 2017
And so it finally ends... It sure was a gigantic ride through all these years for sure.

Acnologia gets rekt and Magnolia and the gang are saved for good. I really like this ending and it closed the story well so, no complaints here.

Overall, FT is nothing spectacular. Is just, good. Would i watch it again? Hell no. The first season was a pain to watch till the end. The 2nd and this one were sightly better. And what i like the most of FT are the characters. It's not even the story ngl.

7/10 for this season. 6.5/10 for the whole thing.

Will we get 100 years quest? Honestly, just let it rest and move on... Naruto should have recieved that treatment as well, no matter how much i love it, Boruto is just pointless... So, lets just move on
Sep 29, 2019 6:49 AM

Dec 2010
Best ship sailed.
I felt it ever since Zero, now it is confirmed.

Zeref x Mavis
Sep 29, 2019 7:23 AM

Jan 2015
BlazingYukine said:
Finally this trashy sshounen has been put to rest.
Fairy Tail is not only the worst shouen series ever but it's also one of the worst animes ever made.
Everything that went wrong with shounen happened in Fairy Tail.
I'm honestly glad this show is dead now.

0/10 Screw this franchise and everything that it stands for.

the worst shounen is boku no garbage academy
Sep 29, 2019 8:06 AM

Sep 2018
So finally it's over. You will not be missed fairy tail.
FT/Zero was actually really good and to some extent the first season but apart from that the only think worth mentioning is the music and fan-service. This final season was really poor both story-wise and animation wise. Tbh the only reason I stuck with this last season was to see how bad it could get and god it exceeded my expectations.
Sep 29, 2019 8:15 AM

Apr 2010
I’ll miss this show. It’s one of the few anime where I like almost the entire cast.
Sep 29, 2019 8:56 AM

Jul 2015
I felt really nostalgic on seeing this episode,really the journey started finally coming to an end in this episode,

I criticised the falling quality of FT but still can't deny that this series what made me an Anime fan and manga lover and brought me in the Anime and Manga world.Hearing Snow Fairy made me really nostalgic.Until 100YQ comes Bye Bye

https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/1178074532436774912/photo/1
Arjuna777Sep 29, 2019 9:03 AM

Sep 29, 2019 9:15 AM

Apr 2011
Ah...and Fairy Tail finally ended. The final episode is warm and very nostalgic for me. I'll always remember the good, old times when I started it back in 2012. I immediately fell in love with the story, characters, music, and art. Although I didn't enjoy this season that much, I gave it a 7/10.

This series will always hold a special place in my heart...that's for sure. Bye bye, Fairy Tail!

Sep 29, 2019 9:41 AM

Apr 2017
what to say..

It is finished. Heck, I don't really know what to say.

The potential was massive, like really, this could be one of the best battle shonen of all time.

Still, Mashima just can't write. I have lot of mixed feelings, 5/10 for this season; and something like 5,75/10 for the whole franchise...

Well, goodbye Fairy Tail.
Sep 29, 2019 9:51 AM
Mar 2015
they disposed of Acnologia rather quickly so they could spend the rest of the show tying things up and preparing for the 100 year quest
Sep 29, 2019 9:57 AM
Jan 2018
That's it finished acnologia wow😑😑are the manga that rush??i love fairy tail but the action are quite rush of this series,,zeref defeated so easily🧐,,12 had so much power wheres there powers gone when the fight against fairy tail🙄🙄..i love fairy tail this is my one of the fav anime but what is this🤬this is nothing compare to the One piece Naruto bleach dbz even sort series like my hero academia..I'm totally disappointed😔😔
Sep 29, 2019 10:23 AM

Oct 2018
Have no plan to watch any episode of this season but watching finale is not a big deal, even though I don't really like fairy tail anymore it was my gateway to get into anime, them playing opening 1 was nostalgic.
Sep 29, 2019 10:24 AM

May 2015
Last season was just bad. As much as I love 1st season, this one was pure trash in terms of animation and story.Glad this nightmare of bullshit is over.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 29, 2019 10:39 AM
Nov 2017
It was an amazing anime. I hope that they will also start airing the 100 quest arc.
Sep 29, 2019 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
While it wasn't the greatest of arcs I'm still gonna miss this series, it's been a whole 10 years since I got into it...
Would be nice if the 100 year quest series gets animated.
Sep 29, 2019 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
so levy is a mom now? hey maybe her boob will grow now? or she was telling gajeel she wants one and wants to do nastycertain things to him to get one. and poor wnedy heard what those were.

while my NaLi ship may have sunk, so di your you nalu tards.

poor old happy didnt get it on with charuru either, but he did get to eatr a lotta fish.

so there are rumors abt laxus with everyone? maybe one with lucy as well. poor makarov suffering from deterioration mental health.

lol at no jerza either.

I am disappointed we didnt get a yukino-sorana reconciliation scene though.
Sep 29, 2019 11:29 AM

Jun 2015
When Mavis walked in, I got goosebumps.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 29, 2019 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
Finally it's over. Can't believe I used to like this show. I probably won't be watching a sequel, if it ever comes out.
BTW, Laxus=the actual harem king of FT.
Sep 29, 2019 1:11 PM

Aug 2012
Man, that was a long wild ride.
Sep 29, 2019 1:13 PM

Jan 2017
Fairy tail is the definition of Shounen trash, I don't get how I lasted this long watching it. And oh my, the fan service with the shipping and that girl getting her magic back as well as master not dying after that big move of his.
Yet I still wanna know what that hundred year quest is.
Sep 29, 2019 1:30 PM

Apr 2016
So, it’s over. I'm feeling so damn nostalgic in this moment. It has been a good journey through years. Hopefully we can see FT again with 100YQ.
Sep 29, 2019 2:30 PM

Nov 2017
The end of the fight between Acnologia and Natsu is predictable.

I'm sad that it's over. This is my first shōnen that I’ve watched since I watch the animes. Thank you Hiro Mashima. <3
Sep 29, 2019 2:41 PM

Apr 2014
Welp, this was a bad show, with a bad ending, although I like the Juvia and Gray part, which was nice. Overall 4/10, don't want to and not gonna watch this ever again.
Sep 29, 2019 3:03 PM

Feb 2014
Truly an end of an era. 10 years with FT. This was one of my first anime back then when I had just started into the fanbase. I used to be excited to wait for the manga chapter release every week too. Te finale was well adapted too with all the good parts. All those relationship moments with couples getting paired especially Laxus with all the good ones. Even Mavis X Zeref were given a touching finish. Crime Sorciere were given forgiveness too. Damn this guild must be the most OP ones with those members tbh.
Well its an end of an journey. Friends together, fairies forever!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 29, 2019 3:04 PM

Feb 2014
ASTRO999 said:
KingLeonard23 said:
At least they put Snow Fairy in the final episode...

every1 has been saying there is this song in the last episode. I just watched it and there is no such song during the episode. Would you mind telling me at which point it starts playing?
Coz for me its just regular OP and ED

It's playing in the background during the award party.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 29, 2019 3:47 PM

Feb 2014
bye bye fairy tail after watching for what? 6 years??? big sad uwu
the characters will be missed. the dragged out plot. not so much
Sep 29, 2019 3:52 PM
Nov 2018
This was a show that I loved and enjoyed very much ;(
I'll miss you Fairy Tail <3
Thank you Hiro Mashima, A-1 pictures, and anyone who helped with Fairy tail <3
KrivarraSep 29, 2019 3:56 PM
Sep 29, 2019 5:55 PM

Aug 2018
The ending was okay.
This ep just tell what happened after that acnologia fight.

Damn, i almost cried when the first op played in the background and they showed the memorable things happened in these whole series.I'm gonna miss this anime thats for sure.

Yea the story and plot got worsen after the Grand Magic Games Arc but its still enjoyable to watch.I enjoyed the most the arcs before that and GMG. I will not gonna forget the feelings that i have the first time i watch this anime.I'm gonna treasure that feelings from the rest of my life.Im not gonna forget these characters especially natsus and lucy's gang, ive been attached to them since from the beginning until the very end.

Thank you for everything Fairy Tail.
Thank you for great memories you given to me.Its been a fun ride.

See you in 100 year quest.

B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 29, 2019 6:42 PM

Dec 2008
I just watched it and while I stopped watching Fairy Tale at about ep.179 I thought iit was a good ending for the series.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Sep 29, 2019 6:42 PM
Jul 2016
The series started good and got even better, I thought it peaked after the tournament when Natsu went into the other guild's home and caused destruction. The series quickly hit a wall and quickly became absolute $hit!!!!

As the British says.....Good Riddance. I wanted this final season to end. Put the once good series to rest. What's with anime starting off good and turning to turds near the end? Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail to name a few. The way the One Piece Anime is, it's great days are far behind.
Sep 29, 2019 6:56 PM
Jul 2016
BestBoiEren said:
the worst shounen is boku no garbage academy

No, that's your INCORRECT opinion. What's sad is that you probably like this series more than the Mangaka. It was good until the magic games. Most people will agree with that.

I am aware that I said that your opinion is incorrect.
Sep 29, 2019 7:57 PM
Sep 2019
Dang, it's finally over, with 51 episodes and a total f 328 episodes, this anime will be remembered for a long time, by those who love it, and somewhat hate it, but all in all, it connected each and everyone of us, and we should thank Hiro Mashima for at least giving us such a memorable anime such as Fairytail, for its ost's, a handful of arcs, intros, etc

Thanks, and " Don't say Goodbye! "
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

78 by Zorosuke_ »»
Yesterday, 2:12 AM

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.