Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2019 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Kazusa and her idea of wearing that lewd underwear.

Dunno how I feel about Niina this episode. I imagine she has a lot of complicated thoughts going on in her head. Also can't forget about Momoko. She's really getting her feeilngs fired up.

Sep 6, 2019 12:03 PM

Apr 2016
Come on man, its natural reaction to get a boner when girl ask you to have sex with her, Jesus. It's the decision you made after, what counts. But forget that ... the side character that i grow fond of is what was interesting in this episode, well at the end at least ... shes pregnant ? Damn son, i wasn't expecting this in the show (well, not that way), but it make sense to put it in the story, cause you know the whole show is "sex,sex,sex ... and again sex" and what usually comes after that is well, babies so good for them to touch this subject too. Can't wait to see what's next.

Also why is it always confused teen lesbians that are such an obnoxious drama queens.
Sep 6, 2019 12:14 PM
Apr 2019
First of all why does Nina have to go that far for one man and also probably ruin her relationship with her best friends in the process. FOR ONE MAN. Also I thought Momoko was damn annoying in this episode and way too much of a drama queen and at this point the my best girl has changed so many times i've confused myself
Sep 6, 2019 12:19 PM
Apr 2017
They need to revise their sound design, the moment when

Momoka is becoming 10x worse than sonezaki was, and that is saying something.

Sugawara can just fuck off, she's a pretty despicable bitch. Izumi is a fucking moron, there's a limit to how much you can be dense, even as a boy; he also clearly has been fapping over trains far too much, considering his reactions (and wow, you got hard when a girl put your hand on her arse, omg, the world is coming to an end).

Just 2 more episodes...I don't think they'll be able to solve even 1 of all the current fuck-ups. We'll see.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Sep 6, 2019 12:26 PM
Jan 2014
i really dislike Sugawara now. she's an amazing and complex character- but god dammit she's awful- i can't believe she really tries to make Izumi and Kazusa split up, she's the worst friend a person can ask for.

also, FUCK that teacher at the end- who do you think you are to tell your students something personal about another student? what is wrong with you?!
Sep 6, 2019 12:28 PM
Jul 2014
Best episode so far!

I thought Itachi will appear at the start or end and massacre everyone. WTF is about with the Moon lol.

Can't wait to see where these story-lines go!
Sep 6, 2019 12:44 PM

Apr 2013
My boy has the willpower of a thousand men.

SJ7izmSep 6, 2019 12:50 PM
Sep 6, 2019 12:50 PM

Aug 2018
What happened to this show? From the first couple of episodes I had incredibly high hopes and now it's turned into this needlessly melodramatic piece with characters about as self-respecting as the cast in School Days.

I understand Momoko was feeling emotional after what the guy said to her, but her call with Sugawara to tell her "I love you" came out of nowhere and just seemed like it was done for the sake of more drama.

Speaking of Sugawara, she has become the most unlikable character in this show. Incredibly self-centered and pitying herself at every turn when she is aware that she is responsible for the discourse in Kazusa and Izumi's relationship after she manipulated him into touching her up. Of course he, a teenager, would get an erection, was that meant to be a sharp jab at him?

Hongo and Milo's relationship is becoming more and more contrived and painful to watch. "Why aren't you hard? Because I'm not attractive?" No. He specifically said he wasn't into school girls much earlier on in the series and we've seen no indication of this changing.

And what was with that "plot twist" at the end? It was completely unfounded and it's obviously implemented to make Sonezaki suspicious and cold to her boyfriend once again for drama- just as the only decent relationship left was developing!

The art quality has also continued to decline. It was most notable in the scene where Momoko and the guy were talking, with the facial features being very minimal.

At least there's only two episodes left. This series took a deep nosedive in my opinion, and I'm happy to see it end.
aqexpredatorSep 6, 2019 12:55 PM
Sep 6, 2019 1:01 PM

Sep 2015
Can we kill Niina already? She is making Kazusa and Izumi relationship a mess and for absolutely no reason. She is just a bitch at this point. Author is nuts and ruined the story. Actually, she is the big bitch here.

Hope Niina finds what she is looking for in that district.
Sep 6, 2019 1:02 PM

Feb 2011
ATTENTION EVERYONE WE HAVE REACHED CRITICAL SPICE LEVELS
Sep 6, 2019 1:06 PM

Jul 2017
This whole ep was like School Days, Mari Okada version, completely fit with the "want to use me as practice question mark" and "idk if I'm really in love with you"

Come to think of it, if Sugawara wanted Izumi to help her avoid getting groped, couldn't she just have...turned around? Like she'd still be grinding on Izumi so that achieves her pervy goal but at the same time wouldn't seem as suspicious as what she did

And I like how so much happened with all the characters during the night yet Kazusa spent it all looking at underwear

Momoko, as usual, being annoying. lol @ Sugimoto classic nice guy right there. Even if you're clueless in love or whatever that doesn't just give you a pass to call someone a slut after they rejected you after 1 date lmao

That teacher though, idk in what world is that deemed "the right thing to do" telling all your students that one of them ended up getting pregnant.

Also, the segment between Sugawara and Izumi looked like a Shaft anime with all those cuts lol

Swagernator said:
Also why is it always confused teen lesbians that are such an obnoxious drama queens.

so 14 year old white girls can #totallyrelate
Short_CircutSep 6, 2019 2:08 PM
Sep 6, 2019 1:11 PM

Dec 2017
Someone told here there will be forced drama. To be honest what I get from a few last episodes feels more like a stale joke, it was to be expected, it took the most boring way of happening and I could not care less how this joke will end at this point. Also this Izumi, like you got hard - is there a problem? You are a horny teenager, you should be more bothered if you DIDN'T get hard at a slightest hint, not mentioning a direct proposition.
Sep 6, 2019 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
Mari Okada struck again!
Sep 6, 2019 1:21 PM

Dec 2017
holy shit, this is peak okada. how do people actually enjoy watching this crap? my god
Sep 6, 2019 1:47 PM

Aug 2013
Oh boy. I don't like what Sugawara is doing.
Momoko confessed her feelings to Sugawara.

Sep 6, 2019 1:48 PM

Nov 2018
Momo just went there and confessed. Proud of her.
Sep 6, 2019 1:48 PM

Mar 2019
This episode of "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" is brought to you by Street Fighter V
Sep 6, 2019 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
One got hard the other didn't. Feels bad.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 6, 2019 2:51 PM

Feb 2015
Yikes. This is really walking a dangerous path, and the drama has clearly already had some negative effect. It's really interesting, but it's walking one hell of a line.
Sep 6, 2019 2:52 PM

Jul 2013
This is gonna go down the School Days rabbit hole, isn't it?
Sep 6, 2019 2:59 PM

Aug 2015
uninstallthegame said:
holy shit, this is peak okada. how do people actually enjoy watching this crap? my god

I love painful show like "Welcome to the NHK" or "WataMote".
Sep 6, 2019 3:05 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well this is... getting complicated

Not sure what to feel really. Araburu has been brilliant for the most part but the direction the story's been taking the last couple episodes is kinda dangerous territory. I just hope it doesn't end collapsing upon itself at the end. Mari Okada has a bit of a track record of going too far sometimes after all
Sep 6, 2019 3:50 PM

Jun 2013
Ooph. This is starting to get reeealy heavy. I don't know how things are going to resolve in the next few episodes.
Sep 6, 2019 3:55 PM

Oct 2012
Another great episode and the atmosphere of desperation going together with unrequited love and realizations and with all plot lines finally coming together was what made it almost perfect.

The drunkard's song when Nina was walking alone through the city only lit by red moon was probably the best part of it.

Too bad for Izumi I guess, now that he's infatuated by Nina (who no longer wants him, probably).

Somehow I can't see other than bittersweet ending here. But that's life to you, people get down, friendships are broken, love wears off and then the only thing that's left is to learn how to stand up anew.

The best things litterally happened at the worst possible time. Great job again, Okada, you really matured a lot as a writer and this sort of slice-of-life with lifelike emotions is what you are best at.

The next episode would be probably the most intense of them all.
Mich666Sep 6, 2019 4:01 PM
Sep 6, 2019 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
I'm getting School Days flashbacks on this, this show was actually good at the beginning, but it's turned into a crap drama about people being fucked up and there's only 2 episodes left.

Momoko's confession was kinda out of nowhere, but somehow I was already expecting something like that since she started to look like some of those androphobic girls.

Also, fuck Niina Sugawara.
Sep 6, 2019 4:21 PM

Jul 2019
thank u for not sleeping with the teacher
Sep 6, 2019 5:01 PM
Nov 2017
aqexpredator said:
What happened to this show? From the first couple of episodes I had incredibly high hopes and now it's turned into this needlessly melodramatic piece with characters about as self-respecting as the cast in School Days.

I understand Momoko was feeling emotional after what the guy said to her, but her call with Sugawara to tell her "I love you" came out of nowhere and just seemed like it was done for the sake of more drama.

Speaking of Sugawara, she has become the most unlikable character in this show. Incredibly self-centered and pitying herself at every turn when she is aware that she is responsible for the discourse in Kazusa and Izumi's relationship after she manipulated him into touching her up. Of course he, a teenager, would get an erection, was that meant to be a sharp jab at him?

Hongo and Milo's relationship is becoming more and more contrived and painful to watch. "Why aren't you hard? Because I'm not attractive?" No. He specifically said he wasn't into school girls much earlier on in the series and we've seen no indication of this changing.

And what was with that "plot twist" at the end? It was completely unfounded and it's obviously implemented to make Sonezaki suspicious and cold to her boyfriend once again for drama- just as the only decent relationship left was developing!

The art quality has also continued to decline. It was most notable in the scene where Momoko and the guy were talking, with the facial features being very minimal.

At least there's only two episodes left. This series took a deep nosedive in my opinion, and I'm happy to see it end.
she said that because while he says that he doesn’t want to have sex with her he was clearly lying . He says he’s “ in love “ with kasuza but he’s clearly attracted to Niina and wants to have sex with her that’s why she said that .
Sep 6, 2019 5:11 PM

Sep 2017
Lel stupid thot. I've started to view this series as pure comedy rather than a romance drama. I think it helps.
Sep 6, 2019 5:16 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again, certainly wasn't expecting such dramatic turn of events everywhere.

Shun and sensei are really good guys. :)
I feel like Izumi is overreacting here, it's just a normal reaction and it's what he did after that counts. I hope that doesn't make things turn for the worse.

Both Momo and Sugimoto could have handled that situation much better.

That ending twist. Curious where the story will go from here.
Sep 6, 2019 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
Mich666 said:

The drunkard's song when Nina was walking alone through the city only lit by red moon was probably the best part of it.

The song sounds familiar, but I can't really seem to remember the title.

Anybody knows? Thank you.
Sep 6, 2019 5:33 PM

May 2015
Ok I swear if they ruin this beautiful couple that is Kazusa X Izumi Im gonna be pissed.

Well it seems everything is going to shit, we get the yuri reveal yey. To be honest I could see that relationship working out.

Kazusa is SOO ADORABLE. She's definitely best girl.

I swear if they reveal that Izumi doesn't actually like Kazusa its gonna ruin it, the buildup, the previously amazing scenes, the confessions, the uniqueness of this series with it actually showing couples being together.

Also a lot of this seems forced. I've always viewed this series as a comedy which it does brilliantly. But with this turn of events I wont even be able to enjoy it like that anymore. The Kazusa underwear thing was hilarious though. Still keeping the enjoyment of the series as always Kazusa.

Im just gonna pray it all works out.
DarknessRealitySep 6, 2019 5:42 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 6, 2019 6:28 PM

Aug 2018
Man, i hope momo dies from AIDS. I said it before she is a lesbian but is written as an asshole man-hater.

This series went from a realistic drama to an over dramatic, laughable unrealistic show.

Is it legal to disclose a students pregnancy without their permission?

Kazusa had another drug addicts rant on sex.

Sep 6, 2019 6:45 PM
Feb 2012
can't get a full stomach on this extremely low quality cheese
Sep 6, 2019 7:18 PM

Jul 2019
not a guy, but isn't it somehow natural to get a boner on that scenario? esp over an attractive person (ik sounds shallow af, but we can't deny that. tho prob not the same if gender is reversed). but I agree with the other comment, it's abt what he'll do after that. It's natural to get boner, but he can control his urges fml

Was he guilty or is he sorting out whether he really likes Kazusa? We only got 2 more eps. I expected too much of Izumi ngl. If he swerved to Sugawara.....

------------------------------
I really like this series, they talk or view sex in a mature or 'it's natural' way and not as something pervert or lewd. Sex is taboo here (we don't even have a Sex Ed nor the birds and the bees talk)

Sep 6, 2019 7:35 PM
Apr 2017
Hatsuyuki said:
ATTENTION EVERYONE WE HAVE REACHED CRITICAL SPICE LEVELS

The Scoville scale is off the charts
Sep 6, 2019 7:36 PM
Apr 2017
SO MANY TEAS HAVE BEEN SPILLED
Sep 6, 2019 7:42 PM

Feb 2014
FMmatron said:
One got hard the other didn't. Feels bad.

Well both of their life got though.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 6, 2019 8:24 PM
Jun 2016
Since when did people get so soft? I understand certain aspects of this episode were a bit face slap worthy, but its been a fat while since I've had the pleasure to witness such realistic characters.

People may pose the opinion that they watch anime in order to escape reality, but this show is honestly a breathe of fresh air for the medium. Yes, Sugawara has feelings and does her not wanting to abandon them make her a monster? Of course not, and the same goes for Momo also.

Maybe I am overreacting a bit, but I guess I do appreciate more complex characters rather than shallow robots.
TokonutsuSep 6, 2019 8:31 PM
Sep 6, 2019 9:21 PM

Oct 2010
Fuyune said:

The song sounds familiar, but I can't really seem to remember the title.
Anybody knows? Thank you.

Someone really likes 'THE BLUE HEARTS' band. (as I understand it is somewhat rock classic in Japan)
First episode featured 'Train Train' song.
This one had 'Chain Gang'.
Sep 6, 2019 9:22 PM

Oct 2015
I wish I could hug Kazusa tightly and tell her to leave that bastard Izumi. I definitely hate that slut Sugawara so bad, how can you go to such length to sabotage your friend like that. It's unforgivable and there's nothing she can do to redeem that.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 6, 2019 10:03 PM
Jun 2019
Izumi, I’m not mad I’m just disappointed. I really had my hopes up for him but sadly I think he’s going to end up doing something to hurt Kazusa.
Sep 6, 2019 10:43 PM
Mar 2015
Things blew up in the girls faces Even Kazusa and Senpai are faced with issues because Izumi is guilty about being attracted to Nina and Senpai realizes what sex can lead to The friend who made her cookies was the one who got pregnant
Now the school is going to come down on relationships because of te pregnancy and the lt club is at the center of the whirlwind
Momo may feel bad about confessing it hit Nina at a really bad time when Izumi rejected her Hougo 's self esteem took a hit when Sensei rejected her
Sep 6, 2019 11:07 PM

Oct 2015
izumi likes niina ... I'm shook. seems like izumi loves kazusa like a sister and is falling for niina ? he's def not sure about his feelings.
Sep 6, 2019 11:19 PM
Sep 2016
Way too much drama in this episode. Feeling suffocated.
Momoko going lesbo was predictable imo.
Sugawara is getting to be less likable with each episode. OBVIOUSLY Izumi would have a boner, he isn't homosexual (like someone we know).
Izumi and Senpai are the only slightly likable characters at this point. Kazusa is boring, but ok.
Feels like School Days and Kuzu no Honkai had an offspring.

Like most other modern anime, it's taking a nosedive after a promising start. Sighs...
Sep 7, 2019 12:30 AM
Apr 2017
I dont get it with sugimoto, is he really trully love momoko and momoko not sense her feeling or what?
Sep 7, 2019 12:33 AM
Dec 2016
This is just like kuzu no honkai
Sep 7, 2019 12:33 AM

Oct 2013
Momoko must win, guys
Sep 7, 2019 12:53 AM

Sep 2016
Short_Circut said:

Swagernator said:

so 14 year old white girls can #totallyrelate

I don't think it even succeeds as that, as a lesbian I can tell you she's annoying as hell and pretty unrealistic too.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm from Spain and I'm still learning english.
Sep 7, 2019 12:58 AM

Jun 2016
Does someone know the name of the music during the episode?
When Sugawara is alone and take Momo's call?

Thank you :)
Sep 7, 2019 1:01 AM

Mar 2018
Nooo whyyy
Whyy is every route going such ways
Whyyyy

Felt like Hongou did best this episode followed by Sonozaki..

Momo's development really is annoying.. From best friend to sly girl and now androphobia, like.. Seriously?

And what's with Izuki goddammit... Poor Kazusa..
This literally develops into some NTR Doujin

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.