Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2019 12:02 PM

May 2015
Another great episode with adorable Latina. However all this talk of marriage is seriously worrying me since I know how "that" goes.

Luckily there's only 3 episodes left so they cant do anything that would ruin the series.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2019 2:27 PM

May 2018
DarknessReality said:
Luckily there's only 3 episodes left so they cant do anything that would ruin the series.

Very lucky indeed.

Aug 30, 2019 8:07 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode. Dale and Latina attend the wedding of his brother. And the backstory of how he leave his hometown. Latina met some winged wolf. Overall its a cute chapter. To the next episode

Aug 31, 2019 2:14 AM

Feb 2019
Another beautiful and adorable episode. That said, it dragged on for a long time in my opinion. It felt like the show was going on for hours tbh. Some parts of the series are quite boring to me, obviously it’s got slice of life type theme, but man I’d love to get a little more stimulation. The light novels do a better job of that
Aug 31, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2010
Stitched joker Latina and captain Latina under spoiler

Aug 31, 2019 10:25 AM

Dec 2009
SkyTate said:
Latina doggo master
Oh man i loved that face XD

I find it kind of neat how the village is kind of japanese mixed with indian, in the otherwise fairly western-style setting.

Them fluffy canines :3
Seems Latina's cuteness is undeniable by all... Is Dale even gonna need to defeat a demon lord? I kinda feel like Latina could tame anyone lmao.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 31, 2019 5:25 PM

Sep 2017
a very sweet and fun episode. I was glad to see Latina making friends with everyone, both human, animals and phantasmic beasts. learning more of Dale's past helped us know more about the village, their culture and their history. looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 1, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2008
Latina is now almost ten!? oh my! she's not a kid anymore! Better be quick Dale!
haha

Sep 1, 2019 12:56 PM

Jan 2019
Sep 2, 2019 6:25 AM

Mar 2019
I liked the episode!
Sep 2, 2019 3:14 PM

Feb 2007
I can't possibly be the only one who upon hearing "priest Cornelio" immediately gets flashbacks to Fullmetal Alchemist...

Latina makes the nicest friends. ^_^
Sep 7, 2019 11:48 PM

Oct 2017
The few flashbacks of why Dale left the village was nice to see and gratz to Dale's bro for getting married.
Sep 26, 2019 6:49 AM
Jan 2018
Latina making friends with the wolfs and the beast people must have something to d with her being demon as well .

And no one going to mention how big Rita's baby bump has gotten
Nov 21, 2019 6:15 PM

Aug 2011
I would have said great episode, but all this Dale/Latina shipping, and from his mother no less, is kinda... disturbing. Other than that, this episode was as cute as the previous ones.

Dale's family is hilarious, they appear a tight-knit bunch and I enjoyed how they welcomed him back.

Looking forward to the remaining eps.
Dec 7, 2019 3:31 PM
Apr 2016
Those animals were adorable, and so Latina blended in with them instantly!
Jan 13, 2020 6:00 AM
Feb 2018
so is Dale some type of indentured servant/slave to the duke? in this episode it stated that in order for the village to remain largely independent they had to allow a priest from a temple into their village to be a go between for the duke and a person blessed by the gods to be a retainer of the duke. when they set out for his home village Dale had to ask for permission to go home and when he took the quest to take out the demon lord underlings with the duke's son he was forced to stay for the banquet

I'm not saying he been mistreated by the duke but is seem that could happen
Feb 2, 2020 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
Some information on how Dale came to be an adventurer, so it was basically in order to keep the relations strong between his clan and the outside world if I understand it correctly

Sep 22, 2020 7:44 AM

May 2015
This series constantly leaving a smile on my face. Seeing Dale say stuff like "If they want to marry Latina they'll have to go through me" like a proper father is hilarious.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 14, 2020 11:37 PM

Oct 2020
This anime needs 50 eps or even more
Apr 3, 2021 1:16 AM

Sep 2012
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
I would have said great episode, but all this Dale/Latina shipping, and from his mother no less, is kinda... disturbing. Other than that, this episode was as cute as the previous ones.

Dale's family is hilarious, they appear a tight-knit bunch and I enjoyed how they welcomed him back.

@RottenOrange

they don't mean it right new but in future, they ship for the future

if it dev in to that when she grows up its not disturbing

Dale doesn't feel that way currently maybe in the future when she becomes adult 1side crush from a little girl is natural

if it becomes mutual when she is grown up its OK

Sugram22Apr 3, 2021 1:19 AM
Apr 3, 2021 6:36 AM

Jan 2019
Sugram22 said:
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:

@RottenOrange

Dale doesn't feel that way currently maybe in the future when she becomes adult 1side crush from a little girl is natural

No, it isn't ok lmao. Imagine if you adopt a little girl as your daughter, and then all your relatives start saying "You better marry your daughter once she grows up!", fucking disturbing.

Also, him falling in love with her when she becomes an adult is also disgusting. They'd still be father and daughter, whether they're both adults or not.
Apr 3, 2021 6:58 AM

Sep 2012
RottenOrange said:
Sugram22 said:
@RottenOrange

No, it isn't ok lmao. Imagine if you adopt a little girl as your daughter, and then all your relatives start saying "You better marry your daughter once she grows up!", fucking disturbing.

Also, him falling in love with her when she becomes an adult is also disgusting. They'd still be father and daughter, whether they're both adults or not.

when u adopt a person in certain age they won't dev child bond to parent (i mean may not dev) its bit different and may change and if the older person (guardian) just feels that he or she is guardian not parent then its also possible this feeling becomes more 1day when the adopted grow up, did he called her daughter? did she called him father? that tells u its not father daughter bond, and well some do say daughter/son and father cause they want to feel that bond but really don't feel like that

that how it was at past family decided this things ferry early who they marry and sins she doesn't have family Dales family said she has our blessing if she wants to marry him in future

he doesn't feel that way right new about her so new its to him to decide in future if and when hes feelings change, feelings can/may change over time
same with step siblings, some life long married couples started as step siblings

but yea if my family would act like that it just would be bit unconformable sure sins she is a kid and until that changes i don't even want to think about it :D, it didn't ruin it for me (cause its anime it was actually funny that they act this way)

when it comes to human emotions and bonds world is strange place and humans are strange and a lot of ppl have black and white view on this and that's so short sided emotions and bonds are complicated and not so simple as u make it out to be

Sugram22Apr 3, 2021 10:19 AM
May 19, 2022 12:15 AM

Jul 2019
I can't shake this feeling of impending doom, one way or another. It bothers me. On the plus side I got to listen to Nakamura Sakura's lovely voice again.
May 17, 2023 10:19 AM

Aug 2019
how is she suddenly 10? did they seriously miss the chance to do a cute birthday episode twice?
i hope there is a specific thing relating to the winged wolves
HiljainenSipuliMay 17, 2023 10:24 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2023 4:23 PM

Oct 2022
Dale may be a fool at times, but he's a lovable fool. That's the best kind of fool!
I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing him dote on Latina. So long as he keeps it pure, that is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

44 by thekingofisekai »»
Apr 23, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

117 by nightjasmine »»
Apr 22, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2019

86 by woozittle »»
Feb 11, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

43 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

34 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.