Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 10, 2019 8:06 PM

Jul 2019
This might be my entryway into space sci-fi. Never really been a fan before this, but the planets act more like a fantasy setting than a sci-fi setting so it's very enjoyable. Very colorful and creative, the trampoline tree scene was like some real life 3D platformer game. The drama with the sister was kind of meh though.
Jul 10, 2019 8:15 PM

Aug 2018
I watched the first episode and I was disappointed by the generic characters and lack of common sense. I decided to keep watchimg hoping it would get better but I was wrong.

I believe the characters to be generic and have no real depth outside of their trope but that doesn't necessarily mean they are dislikable. Quitterie seems to have no real reason for being extrememly rude other than that her mother around which is no justification for her bitchiness. Im the first episode Kanata wastes so much thrust to get to her instead of letting his momentum go. Some people say that they're just highschoolers but it's just common sense. Thats the major gripes I have with it and why I see it as bad but if you like it good to you.
Baseball is the new game.
Jul 10, 2019 8:16 PM

Jun 2016
I like them as a team but most of the characters don't seem very unique.
The character development we got in this episode for the tsundere girl was mediocre and it just felt way too rushed imo, guess we'll have to wait to see if she'll indeed try to act more mature.
And the one who cut the communicator is most likely the loner guy, if it isn't him i'll be surprised.

Hmm.. everything aside, I wonder if this will be one planet per episode or we'll get some episodes with trouble in space or something like that.
Jul 10, 2019 8:20 PM

Jan 2015
I cant believe they left out that taste testing scene. I am getting angry now
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jul 10, 2019 8:20 PM
Jun 2013
i love how no one is talking about how amazing Kanata was risking his life to save Funi. he deserves to be the captain not just because of that but because he can definitely make good decisions under pressure and keeping the team together wen hope seems lose. great episode
Jul 10, 2019 8:59 PM

Jul 2016
Well, it's episode two and I'm still finding the comedy quite terrible and out of place during most of the scenes. I guess this will be my biggest complaint when I finish this series.

Also, Quitterie was even more annoying here than in the previous episode, especially with that outburst against Funicia but at least, it seems she will stop being a bother from now on, I hope.

Overall, not really impressed by this episode. It had lots of conveniences happening and some resolutions from the cast were rather absurd to say the least.

P.S.: The OST is being great so far tho.
Jul 10, 2019 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
I call bullshit! How can Funi look so much like Quitterie but then they drop on us that they aren’t actually related?! What’s the point of making them look so similar then! Lieesssss her mom had an affair or something. long lost sister she wants to claim is adopted! Either that or it’s her cousin or something.
Jul 10, 2019 9:27 PM

Jul 2012
Surprisingly really good. This show is really intense. Like, wow. There's so much potential with it!

Can manga reader spoil me on some things? Plz reply in spoiler tags if you can so anime-only people won't be spoiled.
1. The ball thing will be explained, right? Is it natural or not natural?
2. Is there romance later on? If so, is there gonna be a love triangle?
3. Does this show get much darker? Or is it gonna be around the same level as current?
4. Does the manga have a conclusive ending?
Jul 10, 2019 9:48 PM
Dec 2012
here is what i can agree with from what i have read of this thread and this anime.
1. Pacing does seem rushed
2. the laugh at the end oh my god.
3. power of friend and all that generic stuff

Here is my bit of speculation the Bad guy if you will is most likely the loner trajectory genies from EP 1 after all from a sort of realistic stretch the black orb is a mobile black hole transporter of sorts using that would require some skill and quick trajectory math for targeting and what not.

we may even have a second bad guy in the noting special girl with black hair trying not to stand out or be memorable... bad guy or observer trait i think.

the blonde co captain is overly analytical for some reason which leads me to believe this whole thing is a big test of some kind.

any manga readers who would like to spoil me on the whole thing feel free.
Jul 10, 2019 10:13 PM
Oct 2017
Mayuka said:
Surprisingly really good. This show is really intense. Like, wow. There's so much potential with it!

Can manga reader spoil me on some things? Plz reply in spoiler tags if you can so anime-only people won't be spoiled.
3. Does this show get much darker? Or is it gonna be around the same level as current?

Jul 10, 2019 10:21 PM

Dec 2018
Holy shit, I'm enjoying this. At first I thought it would be some generic space show with high school students, but this was super engaging. The characters have really good chemistry with one another, and the setting in interesting. Each episode seems to have so much development and significance. Really hoping it continues like this.
Jul 10, 2019 10:35 PM

Jul 2012
trenchantbaka said:
Mayuka said:

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO! :)
Jul 10, 2019 10:38 PM

Dec 2016
Nim0174 said:

dude
no one said anything about multiple galaxies
ONE GALAXY contains A LOT of stars xD
are you incapable of comprehension, must be the 2nd time im asking this.

it is seriously impossible to underestimate you

also

@zemrood good point actually pointing out that there is only 1 route, that is weird gotta agree with you there.

And compare it with pretty much any other sci-fi title either anime or western movies. Life in planets is scarse to almost unexistant between different systems, but in here it's incredibly "convenient" that they have a simple straight line of habitable planets that will have the right resources for them to refill and keep their "roadtrip" going. Yes, galaxies have billions of stars but their proximity to provide a sustainable enviroment is laughably hoodgepodge from the writer's perspective. But then again, you already stated that you believe whatever shit comes out of the writers work, so there's no point for you to keep barking at me because you're just a gullible guy that buys any scenario depicted.

Faendras said:

A galaxy has a lot of planetary systems, they are just travelling between some of them, those that have habitable planets. (Anyway, their calculations are still a nonsense in a lot of ways).

You're already agreeing with me that this route wheter it's between a single system or different systems in a galaxy is awfully convenient in terms of sustainable life in these planets.
KimurahJul 10, 2019 10:47 PM
Jul 10, 2019 11:11 PM

Apr 2019
Kimurah said:
Nim0174 said:

dude
no one said anything about multiple galaxies
ONE GALAXY contains A LOT of stars xD
are you incapable of comprehension, must be the 2nd time im asking this.

it is seriously impossible to underestimate you

also

@zemrood good point actually pointing out that there is only 1 route, that is weird gotta agree with you there.

And compare it with pretty much any other sci-fi title either anime or western movies. Life in planets is scarse to almost unexistant between different systems, but in here it's incredibly "convenient" that they have a simple straight line of habitable planets that will have the right resources for them to refill and keep their "roadtrip" going. Yes, galaxies have billions of stars but their proximity to provide a sustainable enviroment is laughably hoodgepodge from the writer's perspective. But then again, you already stated that you believe whatever shit comes out of the writers work, so there's no point for you to keep barking at me because you're just a gullible guy that buys any scenario depicted.

Faendras said:

A galaxy has a lot of planetary systems, they are just travelling between some of them, those that have habitable planets. (Anyway, their calculations are still a nonsense in a lot of ways).

You're already agreeing with me that this route wheter it's between a single system or different systems in a galaxy is awfully convenient in terms of sustainable life in these planets.

you just try to justify the fact you didn't know the definition of a galaxy :'D
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 10, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2012
I don't like how most of them are so carefree on the new discovered planet where everything could be dangerous.

I'm really not sure if I like this anime or not, the characters are acting stupid and immature in first half of both episodes, then something dangerous happends and everyone are magicly united and acting different. I know that they are kids that are lost in space, but still it is ruining the immersion.
Digimon is the best Isekai
Jul 11, 2019 12:13 AM

Mar 2008
Charce's reaction to Aries having a photographic memory seems suspicious. Like he's done something that she might notice.
Jul 11, 2019 12:36 AM

Jul 2017
WOW, Episode 2, and I'm still NOT at all disappointed!

5 chapters from the manga feels like the pacing went out of draft, BUT somehow this episode really makes use of the fast pacing to its ultimate strengths. Impressive and a hell of a job well done, if this keeps up we may see a FULL, PROPER adaptation.

Kanata really is still that running joke of a leader, but his leadership tells throughout the episode. It's not like a choice that he had to follow, it's the "do or die" moments that made him that way.

EVEN BETTER, Quitterie's backstory and her relationship with the adopted Funicia. Hard to see someone's life ravaged of parentship, even as Zack's childhood friend (which Quitterie still isn't fond of).

A traitor on the ship??? What gives? And that "black hole" sphere, what is the purpose of that appearance?

Wishing that the next episode will come now. I want more!
Jul 11, 2019 1:09 AM
Apr 2012
The Critique is so lame for most people here, probably should've dropped the show immediately from first episode when they were just floating in space with those thin space suits(So people know, Spacesuits protect your from debris in space because there's a lot of small debris moving around up there). I saw a complaint that they had no helmets on inside the planet. Man, there's life on that planet and it had a lot of earth-like qualities. There is oxygen, Remember when every single avenger on Titan was breathing completely and totally fine on what is basically Mars, no one said anything. I have a habit of ignoring scientific elements in shows because they don't really have any substance.

I find this pretty enjoyable, the most unfortunate part of this show is the Shounen troupes. Tsundere was annoying the first episode and is annoying the second(I like most Tsunderes too like Senjougahara). Kanata needed his entire physique explained for some reason. 200 IQ dude will alway and I mean always have plot armor to fix every problem, and it's going to annoy me eventually.

But I enjoy the atmosphere and the simplicity of the adventure. I'm not even interested in the mystery of who did it .

I think this show waste a lot of it's potential by getting invested in all these troupes. But again, It's enjoyable.
Jul 11, 2019 1:09 AM
Sep 2015
Kimurah said:

And how is that posible? are there multiple suns in that particular galaxy? how is it posible for the farthest planets to hold sustainable life and an atmosphere? Take our solar system as an example out of all the planets only one is in the right place to hold life.

Holy shit, are you for real?

P.S. Seriously, why are you guys arguing with a person who made such a statement in full seriousness.
swnJul 11, 2019 1:15 AM
Jul 11, 2019 1:23 AM

Apr 2019
swn said:
Kimurah said:

And how is that posible? are there multiple suns in that particular galaxy? how is it posible for the farthest planets to hold sustainable life and an atmosphere? Take our solar system as an example out of all the planets only one is in the right place to hold life.

Holy shit, are you for real?

P.S. Seriously, why are you guys arguing with a person who made such a statement in full seriousness.

trust me after i read that comment of his everything became clear to me

Mayuka said:

short answers spoiling close to nothing

nvm ij ust saw someone already answered lol
Nim0174Jul 11, 2019 1:30 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 11, 2019 1:59 AM

May 2018
Inugirlz said:
I call bullshit! How can Funi look so much like Quitterie but then they drop on us that they aren’t actually related?! What’s the point of making them look so similar then! Lieesssss her mom had an affair or something. long lost sister she wants to claim is adopted! Either that or it’s her cousin or something.

Maybe she is Quitterie's daughter who came from the future Chibiusa style (Sailor Moon anyone?)
Jul 11, 2019 2:22 AM
Sep 2015
Inugirlz said:

You are just begging to get spoilt when you make comments like these.
Jul 11, 2019 2:39 AM
Sep 2015
Nim0174 said:

With there initial search parameters, they weren't even able to find one route. After adjusting and compromising on those parameters they were able to find one route. There might've been more routes but those would require relaxing the parameters even further.
Jul 11, 2019 2:42 AM

Apr 2019
swn said:
Nim0174 said:

With there initial search parameters, they weren't even able to find one route. After adjusting and compromising on those parameters they were able to find one route. There might've been more routes but those would require relaxing the parameters even further.

that also makes sense, the parameters for it could be highly sensitive
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 11, 2019 3:08 AM

Apr 2009
Did anyone else lose it at the end when Aries burst out laughing. I had to rewind and then check if headphones were not malfunctioning lol XD
Jul 11, 2019 3:12 AM
Sep 2015
For all the underage pseudo critics in this thread bickering about the lack of foreshadowing, this is was just the second episode. We are still in the exposition phase of the manga. The characters and their traits are still being introduced.
Jul 11, 2019 4:03 AM

Jul 2015
For the traitor, my money is on the Aries (pink hair girl). she is the least suspicious one and perfect for the plot twist, also lets not forget evil laugh at the end!
John_MaxJul 11, 2019 4:08 AM
Jul 11, 2019 5:04 AM
Oct 2013
Tidus laughing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeuDEN0jAo
Aries laughing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWtltHz1cY

Also, Turgon sounds like me snoring while sleeping.
Jul 11, 2019 5:58 AM
Sep 2015
wolfwing said:
one big issue I have with this episode....maybe it was part of what they programed the computer to check for, but we don't even know if the palnet we go to would have compatible foods, it might not kill us, but the meat and such might not use any or all of the proteins we need, their evolution and type of chromosones could be completly foreign to us, and mght as well be ating packing peanuts, might fill you but give you no food.

Any possible alien lifeform would almost definitely be carbon based and similar to our own because only carbon has the ability to form long chains which are stable. This means they would most likely be able to digest the food found in those planets assuming they aren't poisonous.

Also the ending concides with my one theory that this could be part of the camp test, someone would need to know what was going on to help with any problems and try to keep them on track.

Which would put my guess of the captain being the one, as he was the one that yelled out put on your helmets like he knew what was going on, or the first kid to touch the sphere, as a way to set the events off just my guesses.

Nice theory but that's completely off.
Jul 11, 2019 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
Hmm. I really liked the first episode but this one took a sillier route, bland backstories. I'm going to keep on watching though, I like the premise. Just not what I was hoping for, I guess I was expecting something along the lines of Made in Abyss with the exploration...
Jul 11, 2019 7:14 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
It's just the 2nd episode but I don't understand anymore why I'm liking this one so much. This might be really the anime of the season for me.
Jul 11, 2019 8:00 AM

Oct 2011
Ahhhh this show is so refreshing!!!! I'd been craving a space exploration anime for a while now and so far, I'm really enjoying this. @_@
Jul 11, 2019 8:37 AM
Jun 2016
swn said:
wolfwing said:
one big issue I have with this episode....maybe it was part of what they programed the computer to check for, but we don't even know if the palnet we go to would have compatible foods, it might not kill us, but the meat and such might not use any or all of the proteins we need, their evolution and type of chromosones could be completly foreign to us, and mght as well be ating packing peanuts, might fill you but give you no food.

Any possible alien lifeform would almost definitely be carbon based and similar to our own because only carbon has the ability to form long chains which are stable. This means they would most likely be able to digest the food found in those planets assuming they aren't poisonous.

Also the ending concides with my one theory that this could be part of the camp test, someone would need to know what was going on to help with any problems and try to keep them on track.

Which would put my guess of the captain being the one, as he was the one that yelled out put on your helmets like he knew what was going on, or the first kid to touch the sphere, as a way to set the events off just my guesses.

Nice theory but that's completely off.

there is the chance of silicon, but I was thinking more, we only use 4 base pairs out of what like 15 potential, a animal in theory could have 4 base pairs with none of the ones we use. It's actually one of the kill switch ideas for man made life to avoid problems, add a base pair to the animal thats no found in nature and would have to be provided by us, so if it escaped the lab it wouldn't survive long being unable to get the missing base pair.
Jul 11, 2019 8:38 AM

Mar 2017
The first half of this episode was so funny and then BAM... that twist at the end there!

I don't understand how Funi & Quitterie aren't blood related yet look identical!

Also, Aries has the best laugh ever haha
Jul 11, 2019 8:55 AM
Apr 2016
sedtz said:
Hmm. I really liked the first episode but this one took a sillier route, bland backstories. I'm going to keep on watching though, I like the premise. Just not what I was hoping for, I guess I was expecting something along the lines of Made in Abyss with the exploration...

I actually don't think the backstories are bland lol. The basic premise is unoriginal, but the way they approach it and the emotions the characters are pretty cool. The adoption backstory and the absent parent backstory is really common, but they're combined in Quitterie's backstory to make it feel genuine - her mother never care for her daughter but still had another one and expected Quitterie to love her sister even though she never received love from her mother.

Similarly with Kanata, the dead mentor and the strict parent backstory are both very common, but they're combined in a way that it doesnt seem super cliched? I mean Kanata still picks up track again even though he quit due to his father's forced expectations, but he does it for a different reason.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's more to both of them. There's no way Quitterie and Funicia are actually adopted when they look exactly alike.
Jul 11, 2019 8:57 AM

Jul 2009
swn said:
Inugirlz said:

Lol true, but also it just goes to show the cover story was just weak. You can’t trick me!
Jul 11, 2019 8:58 AM

Feb 2017
What do does the show mean when it says they are not related?! They look almost exactly the same. They have all the same features.
Jul 11, 2019 9:39 AM

Dec 2016
Great epised and I'm calling this Quitterie and Funicia are F***** clones!
Funicia can't be adopted and looks so similar (eyes, skin, hair have the same color) and the fact that Quitterie didn't had a father and her mother was too busy working and lack of feelings towards her children. This looks too suspicious.

Also I see Aries is trying win competition for most forced and awkward laugh but Tidus and Yuna will always be on podium!
Nieznajomy43Jul 11, 2019 9:44 AM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 11, 2019 10:24 AM

Apr 2019
Inugirlz said:
swn said:

Lol true, but also it just goes to show the cover story was just weak. You can’t trick me!

thats what you think now lmao..
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 11, 2019 11:29 AM

Jul 2014
I am loving the hell out of this, Kanata's got balls of fcking steel. Tan blonde girl is a bitch in the making and guesses on who the a-hole fcking up their ships are? most obvious ones are the edgy looking dude and glasses girl, but maybe the author will go with someone not obvious like the blonde dude.
Best characters so far are Kanata,Aries and IQ 200 dude.
Can't even remember their names properly besides the 2 good ones.
Also.. was Aries' laugh supposed to be that awkward? or can Minase Inori just not laugh during the session? cause that was such an awkward laugh lol.
Jul 11, 2019 11:41 AM

Aug 2008
Man, writing in this show is so bad. Something along the lines of middle school play. Characters are either spouting tired cliches or acting like complete retards. Waltzing like nothing into an unknown territory, touching plants and animals that could easily be dangerous and going on flashback trips that have shit to do with their situation but are supposed to replace actual character development.

You can't call this show good. You can call it enjoyable if you get a kick from B class movies or corny fanfictions written for shits and giggles, but not good if you've ever read or watched something of value...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 11, 2019 11:49 AM

Dec 2016
Funicia and Quiterrie are not real siblings?? That's hard to believe cuz they are so similar (like the eye colors and skin)... I couldn't even imagine the girls aren't related by blood :/ I'm shocked and also surprised by the revelation.

What the... Aries's laught is... very exquisite. Very forced in my opinion ^^;

Someone just sabotage the ship? Who would do something like this :( That's terrible!

Great episode! There was a lot of emotions. Just by watching these two first episodes, I feel like this will be one of the best anime of 2019! Very good and I can't wait to watch the rest ^^

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 11, 2019 12:47 PM

Dec 2014
the first episode was good..but now why has it become so medicare all of a sudden...maybe it's just me
Jul 11, 2019 1:00 PM

Apr 2019
PurpleGirl203 said:
Funicia and Quiterrie are not real siblings?? That's hard to believe cuz they are so similar (like the eye colors and skin)... I couldn't even imagine the girls aren't related by blood :/ I'm shocked and also surprised by the revelation.

Someone just sabotage the ship? Who would do something like this :( That's terrible!

Great episode! There was a lot of emotions. Just by watching these two first episodes, I feel like this will be one of the best anime of 2019! Very good and I can't wait to watch the rest ^^

it did sound forced xD but it somehow just made it really funny but maybe thats just me xD
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 11, 2019 1:08 PM

Oct 2016
Tsukizono said:
Pikslap said:
-

What's bothering you about people debating. That's one of the things discussion boards are for.

There's no problem with people debating, except you guys don't offer anything constructive and worthwhile to the discussion except trashing it and calling it "shit" and "not even writing". OF COURSE you're going to be called "trolling" and "rude" if you word things like that, what else would you expect? I actually do think your gripes with the series thus far have a point, but the way you word it just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouths.

First of all, I haven't said either of those.
Second of all, I agree that calling it "shit" would be annoying if people were only using one word arguments. But everyone is writing more than that.
As for me, as in what I have written, what would be some examples of some of the stuff I have said that leaves a bad taste in people's mouths or is "rude" or "trolling"?

ProofByColor said:
Spaceship said:
The trailer for the series promised something entirely more edgy and dramatic, and I think I probably speak for a lot of us when I say I'm wrestling with what my expectations were going in.

Ikr... idk what they were thinking making the PV what's probably the most intense moment in the entire friggin series. Way to troll literally everyone who saw the PV and thought this would be really intense sci-fi thriller or something...

I heard the second half gets pretty crazzy. I'm looking forward to that.

morihama said:
This might be my entryway into space sci-fi. Never really been a fan before this, but the planets act more like a fantasy setting than a sci-fi setting so it's very enjoyable. Very colorful and creative, the trampoline tree scene was like some real life 3D platformer game. The drama with the sister was kind of meh though.

You might like some of Leiji Matsumoto's work or you might enjoy Cowboy Bebop. Judging from your profile, you're still really early in the anime game. There's a lot of good shows out there.

CrasianLe said:
i love how no one is talking about how amazing Kanata was risking his life to save Funi. he deserves to be the captain not just because of that but because he can definitely make good decisions under pressure and keeping the team together wen hope seems lose. great episode

I mean that's definitely a thing a good person would do, but everything about that scene was stupid/ridiculous in my opinion. The way Zack coincidentally remembers that stuff about Kanata, the fact he made those jumps at all, and that "the need to help his friends is what caused him to make that jump", and the forced intensity at the end where it looked like he was going to fall.

Inugirlz said:

I agree, that was kind of weird. It just seems like a poor choice of character design. It would make you assume that they were designed to be blood sisters at first, but the Mangaka changed his mind and just didn't redesign her. But I'm assuming too much here. There might be a reason for it.

AnimeJunky said:
Charce's reaction to Aries having a photographic memory seems suspicious. Like he's done something that she might notice.

You might be on to something. Interesting catch.
sedtz said:

>I guess I was expecting something along the lines of Made in Abyss with the exploration...
I hope it does. Made In Abyss put a lot of thought into it's creatures. The other thing I liked about Made In Abyss is how much the tone shifted in episode 10, so if this show had a tone shift, that would be pretty cool.

Luxtress said:
Ahhhh this show is so refreshing!!!! I'd been craving a space exploration anime for a while now and so far, I'm really enjoying this. @_@

I would definitely like some more non-Mecha space shows.

Antanaru said:
Man, writing in this show is so bad. Something along the lines of middle school play. Characters are either spouting tired cliches or acting like complete retards. Waltzing like nothing into an unknown territory, touching plants and animals that could easily be dangerous and going on flashback trips that have shit to do with their situation but are supposed to replace actual character development.

You can't call this show good. You can call it enjoyable if you get a kick from B class movies or corny fanfictions written for shits and giggles, but not good if you've ever read or watched something of value...

On the first half I agree with you, but as for the second paragraph, I would say that kind of thing is mostly subjective. It's a relative thing. Some people would consider it good so far.

PurpleGirl203 said:

>Funicia and Quiterrie are not real siblings?? That's hard to believe cuz they are so similar (like the eye colors and skin)... I couldn't even imagine the girls aren't related by blood :/ I'm shocked and also surprised by the revelation.
That was really weird. It makes me wonder if they were originally supposed to be blood sisters but the writer changed his mind. Who knows. There might be a reason for it.
>What the... Aries's laught is... very exquisite. Very forced in my opinion ^^;
Yeah, I'm surprised more people are not saying this. It definitely felt like a forced quirky character trait.

Jul 11, 2019 1:22 PM
Mar 2018
[quote=Spaceship message=57940846]Anyone else feel like Kanata suddenly eating the fruit and completely losing it vs. Quitterie was a little too over the top for him? Especially since he's shrugged off arguably worse barbs from her before...

I AGREE!!! It was very exaggerated and very obvious that they were pushing for a 'nakama power' sort of scenario to resolve the conflict.
Jul 11, 2019 1:24 PM
Mar 2018
This episode was a mix of like and dislike for me. Liked the start and end but hated the middle part of the episode. Kanata still continues to annoy me. Anyway, I plan to keep watching because the story seems to be getting more interesting.
Jul 11, 2019 1:26 PM

Mar 2018
Just like I mentioned with Episode 1, this anime still feels refreshing, even after Episode 2.
My highest personal enjoyment would most likely be this anime and sure it has its flaws... but what doesn't nowadays...
I don't really enjoy sci-fi (let alone space sci-fi) in general and actually thought this would end up around a 6 for me, but damn have I underestimated this one and I'm really happy about that it changed my view of it.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jul 11, 2019 2:17 PM
Sep 2016
Nim0174 said:
Spaceship said:

They won't. They get off on the reactions they get from people who actually enjoy and defend the show. Best policy is just to ignore. I got into it with one of those jackasses earlier today and it was a mistake. Don't feed the trolls.

you are right actually xD
the day i see a constructive opinion on a negative aspect will be celebrated as a national day

The day I see a constructive opinion on a positive aspect will be celebrated as a national holiday for me.
1.1.Six
Jul 11, 2019 2:26 PM

Apr 2019
JudoJD said:
Nim0174 said:

you are right actually xD
the day i see a constructive opinion on a negative aspect will be celebrated as a national day

The day I see a constructive opinion on a positive aspect will be celebrated as a national holiday for me.

I am right and you are wrong.
You son of a .. turtle

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

202 by DebiPS »»
Apr 18, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

347 by naturalbrawler »»
Mar 20, 8:24 AM

» how this is not more popular.

Sayms - Jan 15, 2022

21 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

168 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

236 by naturalbrawler »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.