Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2019 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eleonore is awesome. To be able to challenge Harlequin like that without fear takes guts.

A pretty tough find though. As much as I find Harlequin to be an annoying freak, he's pretty powerful. A lot of emotions this episode. Even Masaru has his own moments in that fight of his. I'm actually impressed how far this kid has come.
Jun 13, 2019 8:15 AM

Jul 2017
The payroll just keeps coming. And so is the emotions.

Eleonore vs. Harlequin. Unfortunately, Harlequin is just too strong for her.

And Narumi vs. Brighella. And Masaru vs. Graziano. All 3 protagonists fighting against Faceless's strong automata.

Amidst the brave fight, all the emotions which have been built up since the beginning gave them new strength the face the past, present and now, the future.

For Masaru, he has come THIS far. From time to time, moment to moment.

And through anime pacing logic, Narumi reaches the space shuttle launch area. With Faceless's endless amount of automata. With Masaru.

EVERYONE IS HERE. To fight the good fight and finish the race. What's with the cliffhanger though?

2 episodes to go!
Jun 13, 2019 8:45 AM
Sep 2012
perfect voice acting from megumi hayashibara as usual

she carried this whole show for me **

weird cliffhanger
KikinhoJun 13, 2019 9:42 AM
Jun 13, 2019 9:15 AM

Feb 2013
It will be sad if Narumi doesn't see Masaru.
Jun 13, 2019 9:41 AM

Sep 2016
Kikinho said:
weird cliffhanger

Yeah, they're really pushing the reunion as far as they can. It's starting to feel weird at this point, but at least Narumi and Masaru are standing face to face now (unless Masaru decides not to show himself for some reason).

Hopefully Éléonore beats Harlequin and the three of them can finally meet up which should make Narumi remember everything, though he probably would have if he had watched her memories or just met up with Masaru earlier.

Still a good series, but they seem to drag it out a bit sometimes.
I've only read a bit from the manga, but it looks like the story is pretty different and will most likely have an anime original ending?
Jun 13, 2019 12:10 PM

Feb 2016
Holy shit that ending, Don't tell me Masaru is planning to go to the shuttle by himself and be the one who sacrifices himself!

Other than that, Narumi and Masaru's duo fighting puppets were really great. Man, how much has Masaru grown, It'll be hard to say goodbye to this anime after so long.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 13, 2019 12:11 PM

Feb 2016
Zacko said:
Kikinho said:
weird cliffhanger

Yeah, they're really pushing the reunion as far as they can. It's starting to feel weird at this point, but at least Narumi and Masaru are standing face to face now (unless Masaru decides not to show himself for some reason).

Hopefully Éléonore beats Harlequin and the three of them can finally meet up which should make Narumi remember everything, though he probably would have if he had watched her memories or just met up with Masaru earlier.

Still a good series, but they seem to drag it out a bit sometimes.
I've only read a bit from the manga, but it looks like the story is pretty different and will most likely have an anime original ending?

My guess is that maybe Masaru will be the one sacrificing himself on the shuttle, that's the impression it gave me.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 13, 2019 5:48 PM

Jul 2017
I was crying at this part too.
あなたは誰?
Jun 13, 2019 6:54 PM

Jun 2014
Narumi has finally reached the space shuttle, but many automata came. Masaru was there to help him out, and they took down all of them. Masaru then took a picture of Narumi, but it appears to have temporarily blinded him. Does he plan on stopping Narumi from getting on the shuttle?

Also, is Eleonore okay?

Jun 13, 2019 8:25 PM
Nov 2018
Man the OST in this episode is really godly. I have a goosebump at the part where Masaru vs Capitan.

"You can't controlled the past if you want to live in today."

"Tradition aren't just the past. Human tradition is about the heart! It's the heart trying to turn a sorrowful past into something better!"

Listening this epic speech from Masaru in voiced version making me tear up. Good Job Ueda Chihiro. And this is why I like Fujita Sensei's work. He just so good in writing such a emotional speech.
HUNK1984Jun 13, 2019 8:41 PM
Jun 13, 2019 9:03 PM

Oct 2015
I just love it when MCs fight a bunch of bad guys, it just takes my enjoyment to another level! Wonder why Masaru flashed Narumi?

I hope they do see each other, after all Narumi would've never met Eleanor or embarked on a mission to cure the disease. Pity we are left with 2episodes.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 14, 2019 6:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty thrilling episode, this!

Hats off to Eleonore for keeping that dangerous puppet preoccupied despite getting thrashed down numerous times! She’s really an angel and seeing Narumi lament over it was actually a good breather after a long while. Missile attack from Narumi was quite the comeback though and good to see that martial artist automaton has been taken care of. Masaru, meanwhile, took down that lame history-lover automaton and it was some cool fashion to get to that point. He’s inherited a new technique from his grandfather it seems. Lots of intriguing quotes from his side here too, really just goes to show how much he’s grown throughout the course of the show. Narumi and Masaru then taking care of those weak automatons was really cool to see although I have a feeling that final shot before the ED kicked in is just signs for a bittersweet ending. As someone above has already mentioned, I believe that this is the set up to Masaru going to space instead of Narumi but who knows. Pretty weird spot to end at, nonetheless.

Dat aside, there’s just a couple episodes remaining. Here’s to hoping this show manages to finish on a high!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 14, 2019 12:21 PM

May 2018
Did Masaru just blinded Narumi, and plans to get into that shuttle to face faceless?????
Jun 14, 2019 1:58 PM

Dec 2014
seriously this series has been so awesome and it does not get the love it deserves.... a little sad...hmm
Jun 14, 2019 8:29 PM
Jul 2016
Oh we can see it coming, Masaru trying to board the shuttle in place of Narumi. But with the story and characters what they are, I sense all three of them are headed to outer space anyhow.

I'm gonna miss the emotions in this show... and that ending OST.
Jun 16, 2019 1:10 AM

Oct 2017
Wow this was just amazing. Eleonore giving her all to protect narumi was touching and Narumi's splitting fist technique was awesome. Narumi and Masaru fighting while looking out for each others back was just great. I really loved this episode.
Jun 20, 2019 7:19 AM
Jan 2019
The words that Eleonore told Narumi before falling off the train, touched my heart. "Thank you for entering my life."

The final scene of Narumi and Masaru fighting with the Automata, was really great and emotional. Masaru became a person of respect.
Jun 27, 2019 2:57 AM

Aug 2013
Masaru and Narumi fighting together was great to watch.

That ending though. I think Masaru might sacrifice himself instead of Narumi.

Jul 19, 2019 8:23 AM

Jul 2015
That dumbass finally regrets his asshole attitude towars Eleanore, can't wait for them to make up

Mad respect for Masaru, for a 11-year old kid, he didn't stay a crybaby and has actually become strong enough to be able to fight off multiple Automata

Apr 29, 2021 5:30 AM

Jan 2021
That tag team fight scene was awesome the way Narumi noticed that someone was helping him and it transitioned to Masaru helping him back to back it was a great moment
Oct 16, 2023 9:49 AM
Apr 2021
Sin duda a sido de los mejores capítulos que ha tenido el anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2019

51 by ohnaur »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:19 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2019

26 by ohnaur »»
Dec 3, 2023 2:34 AM

» Was it well received in japan?

SinDrake - Nov 15, 2023

3 by SinDrake »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2019

22 by Dawizz »»
Aug 17, 2023 12:01 AM

» Why so low score?

Laxus07 - May 3, 2019

38 by wolfwing »»
Jul 17, 2023 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.