Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2019 7:18 AM
May 2015
Who do you think would be a great voice for Jotaro's daughter?

I'd say on the poll, Hina Kino, Nao Toyama or Kana Hanazawa.

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags and changed the title to avoid spoilers.

DeadlyRavenJun 15, 2019 12:35 PM
Jun 9, 2019 7:34 AM

Mar 2015
Miyuki Sawashiro is literally perfect for her, hopefully they bring her back for the anime <3
Jun 9, 2019 7:56 AM

Oct 2018
Not sure why you made this thread considering there are anime only people here too who most likely don't know about jolyne but Miyuki Sawashiro is the best choice.
Jun 9, 2019 8:58 AM

Jan 2015
If they can keep Miyuki Sawashiro I would be pleased. My second choice would be Yu Kobayashi.
Jun 9, 2019 7:02 PM

Nov 2013
Unpopular Opinion : Minase Inori
I would like to see Rem as a delinquent
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jun 11, 2019 12:24 AM
Jul 2014
If not Miyuki Sawashiro will be Jolyne I riot! I know that Part 5 characters got different VAs than their video game counterparts, but I want them to keep this one.
Jun 13, 2019 8:21 PM
Nov 2015
some of these options make actually no sense
Jun 14, 2019 8:30 AM

Aug 2017
The one who did the game's voice is perfect
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2019 9:51 AM
Jun 15, 2019 1:05 AM

May 2015
The title of this thread is a freaking spoiler, but this is so widespread all over the internet that all anime onlys should know by now that Jotaro has a daughter.
Jun 15, 2019 1:32 AM

Jul 2013
Miyuki Sawashiro is possibly the best and safest option, since her performance in the games was very good, and unlike with the previous JoJos (except for Josuke before the DiU anime was made), she's the only person so far who has voiced Jolyne, so her take on the character is the only one known. I can see a shitstorm happening if they cast another voice actress for her, since people are understandably very attached to this association (even more so than with the ones of the characters from Part 5, whom I have read little complaint about the voice actor change, except for Bruno's case, but nothing serious).

Also some of the options here are a little questionable. Imagine how fans would react if Hanazawa, Yuuki, Kugimiya or Hanako's voice actress would replace Sawashiro as Jolyne. It would be wonderful. I also can't see any of those ones working, tbh.
My best picks out of the list are Shizuka Ito (even if she already was in JoJo as Josuke's mom, it was due replacing Megumi Toyoguchi and her role was practically tertiary, and her voice is low and lewd enough to work) and Megumi Toyoguchi (but I would prefer her to retake her role as Hot Pants in a future SBR adaptation). Sora Amamiya MAY work, but I don't think her casting would please the fans.
She's not mentioned in the list, but Nana Mizuki would be a perfect Jolyne too. I think I wouldn't even mind if she would be casted in Sawashiro's place (bonus poin if she sings the opening theme too :) )

Imo, I can live with Jolyne being voiced by another voice actress, but the one association from the games I want by all means is Jouji Nakata voicing Pucci. That's the only thing I want for a future Stone Ocean anime, to be honest.
IllyricusAug 18, 2019 10:57 AM
Jun 15, 2019 1:41 AM
May 2015
Illyricus said:
Imo, I can live with Jolyne being voiced by another voice actress, but the one association from the games I want by all means is Jouji Nakata voicing Pucci. That's the only thing I want for a future Stone Ocean anime, to be honest.

Of course Kotomine Kirei must voice Pucci, that's on point! :D
Jun 15, 2019 9:43 AM

Feb 2012
A known JoJo fan (specifically a fan of Jotaro), Shoko Nakagawa.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 15, 2019 11:04 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Sawashiro for Jolyne and Nakata for Pucci, or else I riot! Anasui's definitely is getting a different voice since Nakamura's already voicing Bucciarati.
Jun 15, 2019 12:34 PM

May 2009
Thread Moved from the JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze anime board.
Jun 24, 2019 5:28 PM
Jan 2018
Maaya Sakamoto’s voice fits Jolyne too imo.
Jun 24, 2019 6:23 PM
Sep 2018
Here is another contender: Yui Ishikawa the voice actress who did Mikasa. Or I would be happy with the voice actress of Zero Two and Nana Mizuki. A funny unrealistic choice would be Aoi Yuuki.
Jun 28, 2019 4:50 AM

Jun 2014
Miyuki Sawashiro
:3
Sep 21, 2019 8:31 AM
Sep 2019
Shoko Hakagawa is the only choice✊🏼😍👌🏼
Sep 21, 2019 8:55 AM

Jun 2019
Love love LOVE her video game voice. I can't picture it being anyone else.

Jun 14, 2020 8:26 PM
Feb 2019
So I don't know if any of you guys heard of the Spring 2020's seasonal , Nami yo kiitekure (Wave listen to me), but you may want to watch 1 episode or maybe the trailer because you will clearly rethink about Jolyne's voice actress after you heard the Voice Actress of the main character Koda Minare. And just so you know, my number one choice for Jolyne's VA was Koshimizu Ami (Ryuko Matoi in Kill la Kill) before watching this.

She is voiced by a "rookie" voice actress by the name of Riho Sugiyima. She only did 8 characters in her career (She voice acts Anita in JOJO PART 5,episode 17 if you wanna look it up) but the first time I got to hear her as the main protagonist of a show is in Nami yo kiitekure and I can say that she is MINDBLOWING.

https://myanimelist.net/people/47414/Riho_Sugiyama?q=riho%20su

Koda Minare is a strong woman with a STRONG personality and you can feel that the VA speaks from her heart and dont half-ass any of her characters.

She delivered an incredible performance and she is fun to listen to and, when it comes to voice acting, I can say that she could rival with any other great voice actresses.

If youve read JOJO PART6, you know that Jolyne Kujo is indeed a STRONG WOMAN WITH A STRONG PERSONALITY, also she is BADASS. I know that she can be soft sometimes but Part 6 takes place in prison and I'm not sure a voice actress with a soft voice would be appropriate.

What I want to say is, when it comes to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, I need a character who speaks LOUD and CLEAR and someone who can SCREAM during fights. I need to hear someone who is eccentric and is not shy to create a solid voice acting for a strong character who we can associate with in the future.

I see a lot of people rooting for Miyuki Sawashiro because she does the VA in the video game but, it's not that i dont want her to be Jolyne's VA I think she may not be the perfect VA for her.

JOJO part 6 being the last and one of the greatest part that conclude the first universe in JOJO'S Bizarre Adventure, I think they should bring someone new, someone refreshing who is fun to listen to and thats why my number one choice for Jolyne's VA is Riho Sugiyama.

If she is not chosen for it, then I truly hope she can be in the main cast with the main girls. Maybe Hermes Costello or even Foo Fighters ? Who knows, having been in Jojo's part 5, I won't be surprised if she'd be in part 6. Many voice actors voice act numerous characters in the same anime.

If you guys are not sure about that, I'll leave the trailer of Nami yo kiitekure so you can hear how Koda Minare sounds, imo she is perfect and her voices would fit with how eccentric JOJOS BA can be.She delivered one of the greatest performance I got the chance to hear and im glad to have stumble upon her!!

I know there are TONS of great voice actress out there but who's with me ? :)

Be sure to watch the whole trailer, in only 2 minutes , we get to hear every aspects of the protagonist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleioOGaPJQ

and here's a clip of Anita from Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laHPU0mcTXA

(Koda Minare, Nami yo kiitekure)

lil_dadaJun 15, 2020 6:03 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 122 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2014

12 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 6, 1:35 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 158 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 17, 2014

90 by animalia »»
Jan 19, 9:09 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 145 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2014

10 by animalia »»
Jan 7, 12:13 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 106 Discussion

Terrestrious - Aug 28, 2015

13 by animalia »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 86 Discussion

Mana - Nov 12, 2016

7 by animalia »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.