Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 24, 2019 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
Kagami said:
I will be completely real.

I don't care what gender somebody is. I don't talk to girls on here to get sex. I must be different because I despise when men go crazy over females on a website. I would rather not lower myself.

Yeah I'd agree with this. It's always confused me but I figured it's something your typical normal dude does cuz it's so damn common.

I remember calling it pathetic and then this 18 something year old called me gay or something? I don't even know how to react to this stuff.
May 24, 2019 4:57 PM

Oct 2012
Nightmare21st said:
katsucats said:
Any woman on this site who is being harassed should feel empowered to report and get the harasser banned. With that said, a social site is social, and it's warranted that some people use it to some motive besides yours. If someone gives you unwanted attention, feel free to say "no thanks", or "please stop talking to me". If you don't want to date anyone, then don't message anyone for that purpose. Simple as that. We don't need any white knights offering "protection" no one asked for either.
If you assuming im a 'white knight' your pretty far off pal
I don't give a shit if you are, but we don't need them. If two people want to use MAL for dating, it's no one else's business.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 24, 2019 5:03 PM

Oct 2011
from my experience, mal is disgusting.
May 24, 2019 5:05 PM

Mar 2019
HungryForQuality said:
Kagami said:

I don't care what gender somebody is. I don't talk to girls on here to get sex. I must be different because I despise when men go crazy over females on a website. I would rather not lower myself.

Yeah I'd agree with this. It's always confused me but I figured it's something your typical normal dude does cuz it's so damn common.

I remember calling it pathetic and then this 18 something year old called me gay or something? I don't even know how to react to this stuff.

I agree with you, it is stupid. I mean in the past there's been some girls that I met on internet forums that I ended up becoming pretty good friends with but as far as trying to hookup with or have a romance with a girl who lives half the country away. Pretty silly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2019 5:14 PM

Mar 2019
katsucats said:
Nightmare21st said:
If you assuming im a 'white knight' your pretty far off pal
I don't give a shit if you are, but we don't need them. If two people want to use MAL for dating, it's no one else's business.

I don't think that anyone should be removed for being male and initiating a conversation with another forum member for no other reason than that that individual is female.

I do think that one's a desperate as fuck loser for it who apparently finds anything that has "female" ticked as gender interesting but I also think one's a loser for unironically going through the effort of making one's gender public in such an infobox to begin with.

I also happen to be one of those radical free-expression types that's like "Actually I think not at all others should be banned or removed at all just because I think they're flying fucking losers."

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
May 24, 2019 5:29 PM

Oct 2012
Sphinxter said:
katsucats said:

I don't think that anyone should be removed for being male and initiating a conversation with another forum member for no other reason than that that individual is female.

I do think that one's a desperate as fuck loser for it who apparently finds anything that has "female" ticked as gender interesting but I also think one's a loser for unironically going through the effort of making one's gender public in such an infobox to begin with.

I also happen to be one of those radical free-expression types that's like "Actually I think not at all others should be banned or removed at all just because I think they're flying fucking losers."
FWIW, a gay dude once offered to fly out to my town and treat me to dinner. I agree that there are a lot of losers on MAL. I don't think anyone who's looking for dates online is automatically a loser, but it definitely isn't the correct approach to shower strangers with attention or affection just because of their gender.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 24, 2019 6:12 PM

Jun 2014
HungryForQuality said:
Kagami said:

I hate lowering myself like that. Do I like females? Yes. However, I prefer talking with men anyway. With that said, I don't understand why desperate guys are so willing to lower themselves and give the woman mental control by being desperate. Maybe its because I am sadistic, but I like being in control. I like having the person wrapped around my finger. I don't really do it on mal because I don't believe its the place for it, plus I enjoy being anonymous when performing my craft so they don't know its me.
May 24, 2019 6:26 PM

Mar 2019
katsucats said:
Sphinxter said:

FWIW, a gay dude once offered to fly out to my town and treat me to dinner. I agree that there are a lot of losers on MAL. I don't think anyone who's looking for dates online is automatically a loser, but it definitely isn't the correct approach to shower strangers with attention or affection just because of their gender.
One's not a loser for looking for dates; one's a loser for basically attempting any stranger whom one knows nothing about except for their sex.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
May 24, 2019 6:26 PM

Sep 2012
hold up, women are allowed to post here?
i'm out.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 24, 2019 6:31 PM

Apr 2013
Wait are you telling me actual girls post here? Damn fam I thought MAL was just filled with males and males who act like cute Anime girls kek.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
May 24, 2019 6:35 PM
Aug 2011
Fuchsia said:
Nightmare21st said:
Everyone just seems to be missing the point smh

Not really, the topic of this thread is simply a very stupid one.

It's only interesting to conjecture about this at a meta-level. Worrying about stuff like this seems like it could fit the formula for the typical "moral panic". i.e. the idea is that MAL is a dangerous place for female users so we need special rules put in to protect them. With moral panics, it's usually not the affected group complaining, it's some other "concerned" group complaining on behalf of another group seen as weaker, "oppressed" or in need of "protection". e.g. a moral panic among parents regarding their children / teenagers being exposed to games, movies, internet users, etc. It's never the children or teenagers *themselves* worrying. This case is similar since it's all male users being "concerned" on behalf of female MAL users who are presented as an "oppressed minority" on the site, so the argument then follows that we need something special put in place to protect them.

This is built on a number of assumptions which may not be correct. The implicit assumption, like in the gaming sphere, is that anime is inherently a "male" hobby so therefore the site would be male-dominated and we'd need to make special exceptions to protect the women. The second assumption implies the problematic notion that women can't look after themselves because of some internet messages, so need the "concerned" guys looking out for them.
cipheronMay 24, 2019 6:46 PM
May 24, 2019 6:46 PM
Jul 2018
Kagami said:
HungryForQuality said:

I hate lowering myself like that. Do I like females? Yes. However, I prefer talking with men anyway. With that said, I don't understand why desperate guys are so willing to lower themselves and give the woman mental control by being desperate. Maybe its because I am sadistic, but I like being in control. I like having the person wrapped around my finger. I don't really do it on mal because I don't believe its the place for it, plus I enjoy being anonymous when performing my craft so they don't know its me.

You answered your own inquiry. They're willing to lower themselves because they're desperate and they're desperate because they're willing to lower themselves. A real vicious cycle.

Also, some guys are into the whole "pity sex" thing like they think that'll actually work out for them. Huh it reminds me of the 1984 Karate Kid and how the MC was trying to get the girl through pity or at least it was somehow working lol.

I used to get off to that whole feeling you describe but it just kinda went away. Feels pretty damn tiring these days. I don't know if it's cuz my sex drive has lowered or I'm just overall more tired but yeah that spark is gone gone gone.

I guess that's the point for anonymous internet forums. You can act like the most seductive sex machine within a 100 mile radius if your writing skills are good enough and you can keep it up to convince whoever the hell is on the other side. Wonder how these fakers managed before the internet though. Got me really wondering. Must have been real shitty.
May 24, 2019 7:08 PM

Mar 2019
Kagami said:
I hate lowering myself like that. Do I like females? Yes. However, I prefer talking with men anyway.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of those that stake similar claims would not be able to as much as tell or correctly guess the gender of random users of the internet that don't reveal their gender.

There's no way to in English tell the gender behind written text without the writer thereof going out of his way to make his gender clear. There's a reason every female ever has experienced numerous times being assumed male on the internet because there's just no way to spot it; the idea that there is a supposedly noticeably different ways males and females converse in English is bullshit.

Those that say they "præfer talking to males" or -"females" just have præconceived notions that make themselves true via a self-fulfilling prophecy.
SphinxterMay 24, 2019 7:11 PM

— Bertrand Russell
May 24, 2019 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
Not too different from most I'll imagine. I try to debate or start up a discussion because it's a social site and I don't get the people who just post(seems like a highway to boredom, not judging though). I've been most active on MAL lately than in all the years since I got an account, so it's been more interesting. I don't always get along with other members, but most debates are quite civil. Need to work on my debate skills though, it never feels as if I changed someone's mind. Usually, there'll just be some middle ground in which both I and the person would change our mind or they'll just get tired and quit. Not to say there aren't occasions when don't get my mind changed though. So yeah, that's my experience. Any tips on debating would be nice I have a feeling I'm bad at it.
May 24, 2019 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
Sphinxter said:
There's a reason every female ever has experienced numerous times being assumed male on the internet

I second this, I've experienced that myself.
May 24, 2019 7:16 PM

Jun 2014
Sphinxter said:
Kagami said:
I hate lowering myself like that. Do I like females? Yes. However, I prefer talking with men anyway.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of those that stake similar claims would not be able to as much as tell or correctly guess the gender of random users of the internet that don't reveal their gender.

There's no way to in English tell the gender behind written text without the writer thereof going out of his way to make his gender clear. There's a reason every female ever has experienced numerous times being assumed male on the internet because there's just no way to spot it; the idea that there is a supposedly noticeably different ways males and females converse in English is bullshit.

Those that say they "præfer talking to males" or -"females" just have præconceived notions that make themselves true via a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I get it. Im not stupid like I get guys pose as females however idrc. Like Lila from FG is definitely a guy.

Im just saying I prefer talking to guys. Its not that deep.
May 24, 2019 7:22 PM

Mar 2019
Kagami said:
Sphinxter said:

I get it. Im not stupid like I get guys pose as females however idrc. Like Lila from FG is definitely a guy.

I don't mean "posing as"; I mean that you have most likely assumed a lot of female users in the past you spoke with that made no attempt to "pose as male" but just write as they speak in daily life to be male.

It has nothing to do with "posing"; I'm saying that write a user normally as comes natural to him, then one has no reliable way of telling his gender from how he talks and that consequently this "I would rather talk to males" is a self-fulfilling prophecy based on præconceived ideas that you make true because you expect them to be true. Were there truly a different way that males and females conversed on the internet, then it wouldn't be the case that pretty much every female ever is constantly assumed to be male (or sometimes the inverted case in female-dominated spaces).

— Bertrand Russell
May 24, 2019 7:28 PM

Jun 2014
Sphinxter said:
Kagami said:

I don't mean "posing as"; I mean that you have most likely assumed a lot of female users in the past you spoke with that made no attempt to "pose as male" but just write as they speak in daily life to be male.

It has nothing to do with "posing"; I'm saying that write a user normally as comes natural to him, then one has no reliable way of telling his gender from how he talks and that consequently this "I would rather talk to males" is a self-fulfilling prophecy based on præconceived ideas that you make true because you expect them to be true. Were there truly a different way that males and females conversed on the internet, then it wouldn't be the case that pretty much every female ever is constantly assumed to be male (or sometimes the inverted case in female-dominated spaces).

I don't really understand why you are looking at my comment so deeply though. This is why its hard posting here sometimes. Kinda illogical thing to focus on in this thread.
May 24, 2019 10:38 PM

Oct 2015
This has really veered off topic. At least my other one stayed semi on topic
May 25, 2019 5:57 AM
Nov 2016
women don't exist you gaylord
especially not on the internet

May 25, 2019 5:59 AM

Mar 2018
Usagi said:
I get bothered by guys irl more than I do on MAL, but I've gotten a few weird messages on here that I can't imagine being asked face to face. For example, I had one guy sending me paragraphs begging me to be his master. I had to make my inbox friends only for some time after that. I also had someone ask me if I would sell them my slipper back in ~2015.

How much he paying for that slipper? I’ll pay double NO! TRIPLE
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
May 25, 2019 8:01 AM

Jul 2015
Sure, I’ve gotten some weird messages, but for the most part, people on MAL are chill
Let’s not cleanse anybody! Let’s all be kind to each other!
May 25, 2019 8:24 AM

Oct 2014
Back when MAL still had the stats public it said the site was 60% male, which isn't really that high.

People like chatting with other people. If they want to talk with someone about literally anything it sounds like they just want a friend and might prefer it if said friend is the opposite sex. I see nothing wrong with that. I get random comments on my profile occasionally, although most of them are from other guys.

With the userbase slightly tilted towards males it makes sense that most of the profile comments a female would get would be from males, simply because there are more of them. If there are more malicious members of the community I can understand your concerns, but if they're just wanting to talk I don't think they should restrict themselves to only talking to other males.
May 25, 2019 8:56 AM

Mar 2019
zombie_pegasus said:
Back when MAL still had the stats public it said the site was 60% male, which isn't really that high.

People like chatting with other people. If they want to talk with someone about literally anything it sounds like they just want a friend and might prefer it if said friend is the opposite sex. I see nothing wrong with that. I get random comments on my profile occasionally, although most of them are from other guys.

With the userbase slightly tilted towards males it makes sense that most of the profile comments a female would get would be from males, simply because there are more of them. If there are more malicious members of the community I can understand your concerns, but if they're just wanting to talk I don't think they should restrict themselves to only talking to other males.
Sometimes one just notices however that there is a certain intent behind the conversation — however I have no idea how reliable that feeling is.

I sometimes simply notice when strangers on the internet strike a conversation with me that there is a sexual intent behind it and sometimes that is welcome and sometimes that isn't for whatever reason.

This hasn't much to do with gender; I've had such messages that gave me vibes from either sex and they've been welcome or not from either sex.

— Bertrand Russell
May 25, 2019 9:32 AM
Feb 2016
I'm female and a long time lurker. But I think males have right to free speech. I mean, it's just like real life right? Yes we live in Male dominated society but not all men are bad.
May 25, 2019 9:50 AM

Aug 2014
zombie_pegasus said:

The stats are still public. It currently says 70% male. Also notice the minimum cost of $10,000 per month to advertise on the site. lol

https://myanimelist.net/advertising
May 25, 2019 1:02 PM

Oct 2015
SadMadoka said:
zombie_pegasus said:

The stats are still public. It currently says 70% male. Also notice the minimum cost of $10,000 per month to advertise on the site. lol

That means that my best guess of MAL being 75% male was actually correct, and $10,000 at minimum? Thats crazy
May 25, 2019 1:07 PM

Aug 2014
Nightmare21st said:
and $10,000 at minimum? Thats crazy

According to Alexa, MAL is among the top 500 websites with the most traffic, and another site estimates its worth at $679 million, so there ya go.
May 25, 2019 1:15 PM

Mar 2019
SadMadoka said:
zombie_pegasus said:

So how do they calculate the gender ratio? Is this based on what users have themselves given as their gender or based on cookies and other heuristics for all visitors?

It namely stands to reason that the female user would be more inclined to not give his gender on his public profile and as far as the heuristics I'm pretty sure Google thinks my sex is not what it is given how much it is hell bent on whenever I search for clothing explicitly showing me the category of the sex that I am not.

— Bertrand Russell
May 25, 2019 1:25 PM

Aug 2014
Sphinxter said:
]So how do they calculate the gender ratio? Is this based on what users have themselves given as their gender or based on cookies and other heuristics for all visitors?

It namely stands to reason that the female user would be more inclined to not give his gender on his public profile and as far as the heuristics I'm pretty sure Google thinks my sex is not what it is given how much it is hell bent on whenever I search for clothing explicitly showing me the category of the sex that I am not.

I'd presume it would be the former category of the listed gender, which both of us opted to avoid. Profiles with the non-binary option should be inconsequential to the stats. Those under the default "not specified" are also omitted. Naturally, the stats are a rough estimate and not accurate; how far they veer from reality is a matter of speculation.
May 25, 2019 1:31 PM

Mar 2019
SadMadoka said:
Sphinxter said:
]So how do they calculate the gender ratio? Is this based on what users have themselves given as their gender or based on cookies and other heuristics for all visitors?

I'd presume it would be the former category of the listed gender, which both of us opted to avoid. Profiles with the non-binary option should be inconsequential to the stats. Those under the default "not specified" are also omitted. Naturally, the stats are a rough estimate and not accurate; how far they veer from reality is a matter of speculation.
Well the discussion here is whether the female percentage is more around 70% or 60% on this website.

Be it truly derived from public self-reported gender on profiles, then it stands to reason that 70% be the upper bound for surely we may assume that the female user is more likely than the male - to not fill in his gender. Such a selection can easily conceivably shift the percentage from 70 to 60 so these statistics are not worth much in answering the quæstion whether or not it's more around 60 or 70 percent.
SphinxterMay 25, 2019 4:34 PM

— Bertrand Russell
May 25, 2019 1:37 PM

Sep 2016
Isn't this true for every social media site though?
May 25, 2019 4:32 PM

Oct 2015
BluePink said:
Isn't this true for every social media site though?

Nothing like that at all. Other sites actually focus what its based on lol
May 25, 2019 4:41 PM

Jun 2011
Liking female demographic anime, stuff like all the equitable cute boy shows to the cute girl shows can be a pain.... They are always rated so poorly. People saying the only reason a show is liked is because it is gay is also frustating when honestly bl content isn't like cute girl content or shounen content that is more highly rated an more respected....

Also a lot of these cute boy shows will be less popular than the cute boy shows which is usually a good thing to be honest.... because then the rating is less likely to totally tank? But sometimes... I feel like there are more people who just watch literally everything watching these cute boy shows (thus the lower rating) than people who genuinely like cute boy content. It is always nice when something like Idolish7 isn't being watched by guys who would just hate it anyway so I can know it exists...

It honestly becomes closer to the ecchi genre in the sense that you can never trust the average rating.... You can trust it for the cute girl shows much more easily...but the cute boy shows.... yeah just consider a high 6 good. XD But even ecchi shows have more content rated above 8.... and also realize, our content is harder to find do to lack of labeling.

I hardly hang out here on this site anymore. I will respond to a couple threads a day but generally, it is easier to just be on sites where people into the content I am thrive better.

I am married to someone IRL. I never really been hit on on this site more than I have been just dismissed for my shit taste. I think most people go through that here regardless of gender.
Energetic-NovaMay 25, 2019 4:46 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
May 25, 2019 10:10 PM

Jun 2009
lol OP sounds like a little boy that hasn't had his weiner touched yet.
May 25, 2019 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
Why don't you try your hand at being the resident MAL savior of women instead of just talking about it?

Could it be that you're trying to pick up women here like the people you trash? It couldn't be, Nightmare is a good boy with no ulterior motives or any hints of hypocrisy.

Regardless, the hell are you to dictate who users on here can or can't talk to?

"Cleansing", are you fucking serious with that shit? If it's a joke, where was the punchline?

What type of self righteous boy scout do you think you are?
May 25, 2019 10:22 PM
Nov 2017
petal said:
since i'm not a male i can't make any sort of accurate comparison but i guess i will say that i used to receive
random friend requests daily and i've also on occasion had people admit to me that they'd been uh noticing(?)
me and wanted to get to know me more - i'm not sure if that's any different than how it is for guys but it was
a little surprising ig. i've since closed my friend requests and it happens much less frequently now. i'd say in
general it's not that hard to notice if someone's hitting on you and i don't think it's a gender restricted activity
either. for the most part, i see a lot of flirting happening in fg but it's always seemed harmless and playful than
predatory - no reason to "cleanse" them. most people are just on mal out of boredom so you can't really blame
anyone for trying.

Well, as a dude I can say I got friend requests only after people found shit I wrote funny or something. And they weren't looking to socialize, just to show that they found whatever I wrote amusing I guess.

p.s: If any of you find yourself checking what gender people listed on a forum you must be reeeally bored. Go watch some youtube or something
May 25, 2019 10:30 PM

Feb 2016
Yomiyuki said:
hold up, women are allowed to post here?
i'm out.
I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO SPIT THEIR DRINK READING THIS.
Tyestor said:
He'll fly you out.
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
May 25, 2019 10:36 PM

Nov 2013
This is not a dating site

The few males I got friendly with here disgust me now

May 25, 2019 10:40 PM

Jun 2009
Dinoceros said:
Tyestor said:
He'll fly you out.

i'd rather he not spend his mum's money on me.
May 25, 2019 11:40 PM

Jan 2010
Ehh, it's all good tbh.
Actually, I kinda enjoyed being here and talking about things we all like. Regardless of gender. If I feel bothered I can always block/report them.
May 25, 2019 11:48 PM

Jan 2009
zombie_pegasus said:

there is still public stats available here https://myanimelist.net/advertising

May 26, 2019 1:14 AM

Oct 2015
HungryForQuality said:
Why don't you try your hand at being the resident MAL savior of women instead of just talking about it?

Could it be that you're trying to pick up women here like the people you trash? It couldn't be, Nightmare is a good boy with no ulterior motives or any hints of hypocrisy.

Regardless, the hell are you to dictate who users on here can or can't talk to?

"Cleansing", are you fucking serious with that shit? If it's a joke, where was the punchline?

What type of self righteous boy scout do you think you are?

You know the cleansing part was a joke you twat. I will use my blue eyes white dragon to protect my virginity. Its okay buddy, you don't have to act cool, we don't care who you are
Nightmare21stMay 26, 2019 1:18 AM
May 26, 2019 2:08 AM

May 2008
Though i'm barely active that much on MAL anymore, but as a female user here for over 10+ years i'm disgusted at how many men hit on me or hit me up in PMs for smut roleplays when i was underage xD.
May 26, 2019 2:46 AM

Aug 2017
it seems like I am above standart MAL user, but not like a stalker or creepy.
May 26, 2019 3:28 AM

Jun 2012
Someone threatened suicide in my pms if I wouldn't get into a personal relationship with them. You don't need eight years on MAL to find these people are just odd all over.
There was a time I wondered why people would leave many lengthy maybe intimate maybe feigning it posts on a girl's page, but then maybe I'd have done the same and tried to cultivate these relationships if I needed more attention.
OchimushaMay 26, 2019 3:32 AM
May 26, 2019 4:04 AM
Aug 2016
Just because there are more males on the forums, it doesn't mean there are more males on the entire site than the females. Some females just don't like to come to the forums because of too much shit here, and males come here exactly for that shit, that's why a lot of people thinks MAL is full of males and lack females.
May 26, 2019 5:28 AM

Jun 2014
JetBoyYorozunine said:
Someone threatened suicide in my pms if I wouldn't get into a personal relationship with them. You don't need eight years on MAL to find these people are just odd all over.
There was a time I wondered why people would leave many lengthy maybe intimate maybe feigning it posts on a girl's page, but then maybe I'd have done the same and tried to cultivate these relationships if I needed more attention.

Once happened to me too. Some girl a few years back got too attached to how I treat my good friends and she got pretty obsessed. Told me shed kill herself if I removed her or something pretty close to that. I didnt want her to kill herself so I asked advice from people and they said cut her off so I did.

I havent heard from her since, but hope shes okay.
May 26, 2019 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
seems like an incel topic to get the females to come out if its actually serious, this is by no way male dominated and I doubt every single female who writes something here got hit on
May 26, 2019 6:43 AM

Jun 2015
From what I've seen and know from various friends/experiments by friends on here, the female experience is shit but the UNDERAGE female experience is 10x worse. It seems like there's some correlation between liking loli and wanting to talk to underage girls. Who knew?

inb4 "but xaow, I like loli and I don't like underage girls!?!?!?!"
xaowMay 26, 2019 9:37 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» There's a tomato among us (•ิ_•ิ)?

tsukareru - 3 hours ago

6 by Serafos »»
11 minutes ago

» What does your username mean?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

42 by tsukareru »»
16 minutes ago

» How much IQ points do you lose when you interact with people in real life?

LenRea - Yesterday

19 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago

» I might be going away for awhile

The-Nsider - 12 hours ago

18 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago

» Oddly specific thing in your house that isn't really hurting you but it's super annoying to deal with?

StrawberryBlxxd - Yesterday

15 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.