Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 11, 2019 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oo, the pressure is on this episode. It's kinda amusing how the girls explained the misunderstanding but their word choices weren't exactly the best way to go.

Heh, Uraka's friends are pushing hard to get closer to Nariyuki more. Chapter 19 got adapted and I see the anime tried to make Uraka as cute as possible. Lol, the cats.
May 11, 2019 10:28 AM

Aug 2013
The part with all those misunderstandings was so funny. Poor Yuiga.

May 11, 2019 10:29 AM

Jan 2018
BEST GIRL IS HEREEEEEEEEEE. SENSEIIIIIIII.

Uruka's scene lmao, pero peroooo

May 11, 2019 10:31 AM

Mar 2016
Way to go Uraka, keep pushing!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 11, 2019 11:21 AM

Apr 2011
That's why is Uruka best girl (even if Mafuyu get pretty close eventually)

They should just get a room and stop wasting everyone's time.
May 11, 2019 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
the interrogation bit was hilarious.
i was gonna say that i love that Furahashi became the middle girl until i saw next week's preview.

Uruka continues to win me
May 11, 2019 11:37 AM

Apr 2019
I want more Kirisu moments. Sensei is the best girl!
May 11, 2019 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
They removed sensei's gap when
well they'll do it NEP anyways so I guess its fine.
Seems they don't plan on changing Fumino's hairstyle every ep, and I was lookin forward to her next one too.
EP was fun, but I hate how I keep skipping Uruka's scenes (not really into watching desperate girls) making this anime not feel like a full time one but a short in a way.
May 11, 2019 12:01 PM

Dec 2014
Sensei is cute, look forward to seeing more of her.

Fumino x Uruka is the real best ship. XD

Uruka looking good in her new and improved outfit, loved the scenes in the shrine.
May 11, 2019 12:11 PM
May 2017
The tan girl is a thot and Sensei's scene has been shortened. Really disappointed.
May 11, 2019 12:40 PM

Aug 2008
So Uruka is the best waifu material, Furuhashi is the best friendfu material, sensei is the TILF material and Ogata can just fade away into nothingness since she's the most bland and boring character in the show.
Ii tenki desu ne...
May 11, 2019 12:41 PM

Nov 2014
Absolutely loved this episode. Sensei part was really funny and she turned out to be pretty good waifu herself.
Furuhashi actually understands some stuff. Somehow I expected her to be dense, despite her talents.
Takemoto was hot as hell and cute too. If it wasn't mid-season and a harem show, I'd totally expect confession in her scene.

So far it seems to be above average harem. I'm not disappointed.
May 11, 2019 1:05 PM
Jan 2017
This episode wasn't bad, but it was a bit of a step down compared to last week's episode. Whatever dramatic tension the previous episode's cliffhanger had delivered gets quickly lost amidst the barrage of misunderstandings and rumors spread by the characters, leaving poor Nariyuki to do damage control. Ms. Kirisu gets the best scenes of the episode, as her serious and cynical attitude provides some much needed gravitas to the other characters' comedic nature. I really hope she gets an extended role in future episodes.

The episode's latter parts with Nariyuki and Uruka give us some lighthearted comedy and a slight amount of fanservice, but otherwise leaves the duo back to where they started. Nothing really changes between them. I get that Nariyuki provides a positive influence in the girls' academic performance but I don't know if the show can sustain that premise for the reminder of its run. Hopefully, the show will shake things up in future episodes.
May 11, 2019 1:05 PM
Apr 2019
They shortened Sensei part.. Blasphemy...
May 11, 2019 1:42 PM

Apr 2019
Jica said:
They shortened Sensei part.. Blasphemy...

I agree with you. It's so disappointing.
May 11, 2019 2:17 PM

Apr 2011
HeroVladimir93 said:

The episode's latter parts with Nariyuki and Uruka give us some lighthearted comedy and a slight amount of fanservice, but otherwise leaves the duo back to where they started. Nothing really changes between them. I get that Nariyuki provides a positive influence in the girls' academic performance but I don't know if the show can sustain that premise for the reminder of its run. Hopefully, the show will shake things up in future episodes.

That's not necessarily true though. Uruka got some confidence, Yuiga learned she has someone she like someone and maybe, just maybe became more aware of her. It could lead some interesting development along the road.
May 11, 2019 2:21 PM

May 2018
Lots of really funny and stupid moments this episode xD
It reminds me of Baka & test
May 11, 2019 3:03 PM
Jan 2016
honestly I hope uruka gets picked in the end lol
Yohane shoukan!
May 11, 2019 3:13 PM

Jan 2016
So this week we dip our feet into the world that is "Mafuyu sensei"

The part where each one of the girls came in to defend Nariyuki had me rolling on the ground, hilarious and well directed.

Uruka's VA alone can carry her character, I never cared for her as much in the manga as I do for her now.

And this is one of the dilemmas you'll come across watching/reading BokuBenkyou. Every one of the 5 main girls is amazing in their own right.
May 11, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2011
Definitely some plus one affection flags in this episode. Nariyuki may have scored a lust plus one with Uruka, but he started off in negative numbers...[ quote=Hayacarla message=57589555]honestly I hope uruka gets picked in the end lol[/quote]
FireFistYK said:

And this is one of the dilemmas you'll come across watching/reading BokuBenkyou. Every one of the 5 main girls is amazing in their own right.

So why pick? Why disappoint most of these girls once they've fallen in love with you? Dream big like Hyoudou Issei. True harem forever....
rodacMay 11, 2019 4:12 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 11, 2019 4:41 PM
Mar 2017
Fumino and Rizu did the best they could to help Yuiga when he was with Kirisu sensei, but unfortunately the girls chose their words badly and this only made the situation worse for Yuiga and finally Uruka arrives and gives the last detail to bury the poor Yuiga, Kirisu's face was the best and apparently she managed to see that the girls are grateful for the effort of Yuiga so she let him go with nothing more to say.
Kirisu is quite tough with her opinion about Yuiga as the tutor of the girls, she still does not accept the decision of the students and she does not want them to make the same mistake as her, Yuiga also deduced how Kirisu found out about the accidental kiss of him and Rizu , which shows that Kirisu is not as cold as she appears.

Poor Uruka, I felt bad for her when she heard Yuiga kiss a girl from her classmate, but Uruka sounds so adorable speaking English, but Yuiga not answering caused a misunderstanding and poor Uruka became sad, seeing her with tears in her eyes for thinking that Yuiga has a girlfriend broke my heart.
Fumino is a good girl, she tries to help Uruka and for her it is obvious that Uruka loves Yuiga, but at least Uruka recovered her mood, but the rumors of Yuiga's kiss get worse and worse and this ends up affecting the Grades of Uruka and Rizu, Fumino was quick to intuit that Yuiga kissed Rizu, how could she support both girls she considers her best friends?
Fumino tries to get Yuiga to fix the situation between Uruka and Rizu, she wants to support both girls, but she also tries to make Yuiga aware of the feelings of both girls.

The friends of Uruka from the swimming club are the best, they always have very funny ideas for make Yuiga to fall in love with Uruka, in this part Uruka looks hot, but even so she feels embarrassed and Yuiga also seems embarrassed.
The part where Uruka and Yuiga take shelter from the rain was the best of the episode, Uruka has a wild imagination when she thought that Yuiga lick her, but in the end Uruka managed to accelerate the heart of Yuiga.

In this episode there were many times when the girls were blushing, which was too cute and adorable, but Uruka is the one that looks more beautiful blushed, besides she is the girl who loves Yuiga more.
The next episode I think it will have good potential, seeing that image of Rizu blushing like a tomato left me intrigued, also today we had very few appearances of the little Rizu.
salbery755May 11, 2019 4:45 PM
May 11, 2019 6:08 PM
Jan 2019
A very funny episode 😂.
1.Fuminochi, Ogata and Uruka instead of helping Nariyuki almost make it look worse with the teacher. LOL.
By the way, do not tell me that the teacher falls in love with Nariyuki.
2.Wow! How quickly the people of the "kiss" of Nariyuki. The rumors far exceeded reality 😂.
When Uruka found out, I thought "This is already on!" Luckily, she does not know that he kissed Uruka.
3. I thought that the last thing Nariyuki told Uruka in the sanctuary would make her feel sad, but it had the opposite effect 😀.
Nariyuki how come you do not notice! At least, realize by mistake, but realize that Uruka is in love with you! 😅
The part of the "way home" was very funny 😂.
May 11, 2019 6:23 PM

Jun 2015
uruka looks like best girl so far, i hope she gets best girl treatment
May 11, 2019 8:21 PM
Jan 2019
Uraka. !!!❤️❤️❤️

Yay Sensei is here
May 11, 2019 8:23 PM

Jun 2015
- Sensei's screentime has been shortened... blasphemy!

- Furuhashi has only 2 variations of hairstyle up till this point... Blasphemy!!

- They skipped Sensei's gap when she wears her casual clothing... BLASPHEMY!!!

Looking at the next episode's preview, we will finally get our full Sensei's chapter. Get ready boys, Sensei's ship will get overloaded by next week. We may need to prepare a much bigger vessel.
May 11, 2019 10:33 PM
Mar 2015
Nice to see Sensei's introduction to the harem Uraka and Ogata had it rough with all the rumors
May 11, 2019 10:36 PM
Feb 2018
Furuhashi, get your game up!
May 11, 2019 11:36 PM

May 2016
Still seems like the anime is pushing Uruka to the front(which is fine by me, since she's my favorite of tthe Harem), but I think it could use a little more balance between the other girls(and Asumi hasn't even shown up yet).
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 12, 2019 12:23 AM

Oct 2017
I laughed so hard when girls tried to save Yuiga hahaha! btw. Takemoto is so kawaii <3
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 12, 2019 12:39 AM

Jul 2014
This anime could have ended in this episode if Uruka answered "That is you" to what Yuiga said at the shrine lol, but Uruka cannot be the chosen one, although she is the best girl, no childhood friend can win the contest.
May 12, 2019 12:54 AM

Apr 2011
Except mangas written by Tsutsui.
May 12, 2019 1:39 AM
Apr 2019
tywhoppity said:
Still seems like the anime is pushing Uruka to the front(which is fine by me, since she's my favorite of tthe Harem), but I think it could use a little more balance between the other girls(and Asumi hasn't even shown up yet).

Its not like they pushing it or anything.. they faithfully adapt the order of manga so far.... Asumi appears at chapter 30+ so maybe at eps 10 or 11... next eps.. rizu sensei got the spotlight i think..
JicaMay 12, 2019 3:48 AM
May 12, 2019 1:39 AM

May 2015
Okay, I have to say it.
I fucking dislike sensei and I don't fucking see why people hype her so much.
I kind of get the idea that she low-key feels something for Nariyuki, but her fucking attitude is so damn annoying. Even Nariyuki said it himself. The show is good as it is with the 3 girls why add more? I heard that she's here for fanservice only. The girls are already hot, there's no need for teacher and her bitchness.
She's stealing screen time that could've been used in Furuhashi or another girl.
//End or rant.
May 12, 2019 2:15 AM

Dec 2014
wow...bomb shell one after the other in this episode
May 12, 2019 2:19 AM

Apr 2011
She doesn't feel anything special (low key or not) at least not at this point. Sure BokuBen is harem romance, but talent vs ambitions is important part of narrative and she us offer counterpoint to Yuiga, which would be important even if she were muscular hairy guy.
May 12, 2019 2:29 AM
Jun 2017
Yuiga for the win...
May 12, 2019 2:37 AM

May 2012
Uruka is best girl
May 12, 2019 3:46 AM
Apr 2019
anikevin said:
Okay, I have to say it.
I fucking dislike sensei and I don't fucking see why people hype her so much.
I kind of get the idea that she low-key feels something for Nariyuki, but her fucking attitude is so damn annoying. Even Nariyuki said it himself. The show is good as it is with the 3 girls why add more? I heard that she's here for fanservice only. The girls are already hot, there's no need for teacher and her bitchness.
She's stealing screen time that could've been used in Furuhashi or another girl.
//End or rant.

In manga, this eps is the first time Sensei actually appear and introduced to us.. Basically the appearance of her before this eps is already fan service to manga-reader who already know sensei... so i think you judging her to soon.. that first appearance is not why we love sensei tbh.. and they cut the great part too..
May 12, 2019 5:05 AM
Jul 2016
This was most enjoyable episode till now, uruka was so cute in this episode, best girl.
May 12, 2019 5:48 AM

Nov 2016
Uruka and sensei part were good, the rest rather boring :S

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 12, 2019 6:15 AM

Feb 2014
Uruka best girl. And that's a fact.
I dare you to check my PTW list.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

May 12, 2019 9:00 AM

Feb 2017
I WANT TO SCREAM AND SCRATCH MY FACE OF AAAAAAAAAAA

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 12, 2019 9:05 AM
Apr 2019
After seeing the preview for a second time.. looks like they will skip chapter 21 and 23... at this rate i dont know what chapter this season adapt as ending..
May 12, 2019 11:28 AM

Jul 2014
The rapid growth of the rumours around Nariyuki's kiss with Ogata was pretty funny, but not much else for me to say about this episode otherwise. Not much more to say about angry-Sensei either; she's still pretty angry, but it seems they're gonna actually do something with her character soon.
May 12, 2019 3:59 PM

Oct 2012
Still don't like the teacher much. But nice change of the character dynamics in this episode. Now only Furuhashi is left (but man, we have this dense MC trope again, wish he had at least a bit of Fumino's empathy).
May 12, 2019 4:07 PM

Nov 2007
Funny how Uruka continues to remain the best girl since episode 2.

I think the anime is being a bit unfair to Sensei but she only became fan favourite from chapters yet to be animated, most of which may not even be adapted given the pacing and episodes count.

Well, I am good as is because I have reverted back to #TeamUruka thanks to the anime and I don't think it will change ever again.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 12, 2019 4:31 PM

Aug 2018
Oooooh, when Yuiga told Uraka she should only dress like that in front of the guy she likes, I wanted her to answer "I'm already doing so" ! Would have been really cute.
May 12, 2019 10:04 PM

Aug 2015
Uraraka is getting a lot of romance moments with the mc and I like it, but I think there is no chance of she being is the chosen one at the end, basically because she is the childhood friend xd
May 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Jul 2014
The first part with the girls trying to help Nariyuki was hilarious, and I can see the sensei becoming my favorite in the future, she has the design I like the most and I liked what they showed about her in this episode.

And then of course best girl Uruka continues to shine, God, how can she be so cute?
May 12, 2019 11:37 PM

Oct 2017
Totally awesome.The start was so funny all the girls blabbering things they shoudn't in front of Kirisu sensei and I guess finally her flag was set .I wonder how thngs will develop with Kirisu sensei she seems like a tsundere.Takemoto was super cute in this episode OMG I totally love her.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

111 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

72 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

92 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2019

85 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.