Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Why is a crappy anime such as Cowboy Bebop so popular with mainstream audiences?

New
May 2, 2019 11:05 PM

Jul 2007
Cowboy Bebop is one of the worst anime I have ever attempted to watch yet so many people claim it is the best anime ever. What is there to like about it? It's so damn dry and boring.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 2, 2019 11:11 PM

Jan 2009
lets see if the biggest fanboy of that show @Xinil will defend it knowing that he added this as the first anime here on MAL too https://myanimelist.net/anime/1/

personally i highly enjoyed the high animation quality of it and the eye candy that is Faye Valentine but ye the story is nothing special
May 2, 2019 11:12 PM

Jul 2017
LOL you're funny you tryna trigger people or are you actually serious?

I haven't watched bebop but i think r/unpopularopinion is where you wanna be at

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
May 2, 2019 11:13 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I didn’t find it to be anything special too but I certainly didn’t find it to be as bad for it to be labelled ‘the worst anime’ either. Just about fine, I suppose.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 2, 2019 11:15 PM

Jul 2007
lazypigz said:
LOL you're funny you tryna trigger people or are you actually serious?

I haven't watched bebop but i think r/unpopularopinion is where you wanna be at

I rarely ever create threads but when I do I'm serious.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 2, 2019 11:19 PM

Jul 2007
Low_res_Hibiki said:
I havent watched it so I wouldnt know, but perhaps you should expand upon why you find it so dry and boring, that way people are less likely to think that you are just baiting and actually want to have a discussion.

It's basically a cookie cutter slice of life of the worst kind with zero likable characters and nothing of consequence ever happens.

maybe someone will try to argue that
is relevant but it doesn't matter because he was never likable or even a good character to begin with.
EndlessMariaMay 2, 2019 11:34 PM
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 2, 2019 11:25 PM
Sep 2017
Im not smart but I know someone who is smart that is Super Eyepatch Wolf, he made a video about CB and I think if you really want that question to be answer you should see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXw_5jlW3Y

But what im going to say is that the fact that is dry and boring is kinda the point, and if you missed what the show was trying to convey you wouldn´t like it.
WhgediaMay 2, 2019 11:30 PM
May 2, 2019 11:28 PM
Sep 2017
EndlessMaria said:
Low_res_Hibiki said:
I havent watched it so I wouldnt know, but perhaps you should expand upon why you find it so dry and boring, that way people are less likely to think that you are just baiting and actually want to have a discussion.

It's basically a cookie cutter slice of life of the worst kind with zero likable characters and nothing of consequence ever happens.

maybe someone will try to argue that spike dying is relevant but it doesn't matter because he was never likable or even a good character to begin with.
But that is your opinion not liking the character that doesn´t mean the characters are " not likable " BTW you shouldn´t tell spoilers like that.

For example I don´t like L´s character that doesn´t mean that he is not likable, in fact Light is not likable but I really like him.
May 2, 2019 11:30 PM

Oct 2017
People love Cowboy Bebop so much because it's a fantastic blend of genres with high production values and an excellent cast of characters.

Cowboy Bebop's animation is excellent for a 90s anime and easily still holds up today. We're talking that level of fluidity and scale before cgi or even digital compositing took hold. Its score is absolutely phenomenal, and does nothing but add to both exciting, funny and mellow scenes alike.

The anime also has fun, engaging lead characters who all feel like people due to each one of the main trio receiving a ton of characterization from subtle vignettes of their lives as well as the occasional off-beat episode that you probably think is crappy.

I can understand if the lack of an overall narrative is frustrating for you. Cowboy Bebop's story isn't meant to progress like most shows - it's almost like a slice of life that way. My big takeaway was that every single episode focused on how a new character somehow found an answer or some form of clarity to their own personal life searches, even those who died. The theme of seeking some form of home, self, and identity and how it plays on the human psyche was really well explored several times.

I know I'm biased, because it's personally my favorite show, and I understand that like all shows it isn't perfect. But I kinda feel like you're selling Bebop short by calling it "crappy." If you're willing to go into more depth on why you think that, I'd love to know.

Point is, its popular because it's unique, it excels in its production, the characters are interesting, and the show's main theme, while not ground-breaking, is well-explored.
May 2, 2019 11:35 PM

Feb 2010
I don't believe your profile, you can't be almost 30 and still get a kick out of derivative shitposting like this. That would be too pathetic.

I probably regret this post by now.
May 2, 2019 11:35 PM

Jul 2007
Whgedia said:
EndlessMaria said:

maybe someone will try to argue that
is relevant but it doesn't matter because he was never likable or even a good character to begin with.
But that is your opinion not liking the character that doesn´t mean the characters are " not likable " BTW you shouldn´t tell spoilers like that.

For example I don´t like L´s character that doesn´t mean that he is not likable, in fact Light is not likable but I really like him.

Fuck I'm sorry about that. I edited my post.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 2, 2019 11:36 PM

Aug 2017
Why is a crappy anime such as Dragon Ball Super so popular with mainstream audiences?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 2, 2019 11:36 PM

Jul 2007
Pullman said:
I don't believe your profile, you can't be almost 30 and still get a kick out of derivative shitposting like this. That would be too pathetic.

It's called having a personality disorder. Welcome to my life.

Besides it's not like I freaking chose to be almost 30. It's just how things are.
EndlessMariaMay 2, 2019 11:42 PM
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 2, 2019 11:37 PM

Jul 2007
Nurguburu said:
Why is a crappy anime such as Dragon Ball Super so popular with mainstream audiences?

Dragon Ball Super is actually really good though. Stuff actually happens in it unlike Cowboy bebop.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 2, 2019 11:40 PM

Jan 2009
honestly when it comes to episodic shows i find Mushishi miles more boring than Cowboy Bebop
May 2, 2019 11:41 PM

Jul 2007
deg said:
honestly when it comes to episodic shows i find Mushishi miles more boring than Cowboy Bebop

I've only seen the first episode of Mushishi but I think its quite a bit better.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 2, 2019 11:43 PM

Jun 2014
I don't agree with your statement. It is a great anime and has awesome characters, especially Spike. Sure, it took me time to get into it. But once you start to like it, there are very few better that Bebop.
May 2, 2019 11:46 PM

Jan 2009
EndlessMaria said:
deg said:

I've only seen the first episode of Mushishi but I think its quite a bit better.

i already forgotten most of it but i just remember it being full of beautiful still shots that will go on for as long as a minute and the characters barely talk
May 2, 2019 11:47 PM
Jul 2017
I only liked a couple of episodes from Cowboy Bebop. Other than that I felt like it was going nowhere which was kind of like the point of the whole show; people who couldn't move forward with life no matter how much it sucked for them. They spent their lives in a bubble and eventually that bubble popped.
But no matter what it was trying to show, it ended up a bit too philosophical instead of being direct and just trying to show what it was meant to show. Because of that it ends up being rather slow paced and boring on the whole.
The only saving grace was 'Tank' and Faye Velentine, both as a waifu and an individual character. Spike and Vicious's relationship along with Julia part was just too short, uneventful and boring to justify the 'Bang".
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
May 2, 2019 11:58 PM

May 2018
"Why is a crappy anime such as Cowboy Bebop so popular with mainstream audiences?"

People like crappy stuff this is a fact.
For example the OP likes undeniable crap like Dragon Ball, Mahou Shoujo Site and Madoka.

But some people like one crap other people like other crap.
The only common thing is that everybody has shit taste.
alshuMay 3, 2019 12:16 AM
May 3, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2018
I'm not even a big fan of Cowboy Bebop I thought it was slow paced, too philosophical, and way too episodic (up until the last few episodes), but that is the style of it and if people found that style and the characters appealing that is why it is popular. It is a matter of opinion so unless you are just trying to upset the people that have a positive opinion about this anime, then why post this?

If you want to make a claim that the animation or writing is objectively bad and debate it, that is cool, but if you're gonna just shit post to say "this anime is crap, because I didn't like it." why post it? Just focus on shows you do like.
May 3, 2019 12:04 AM

Jul 2016
Because taste is a thing, I guess. For me, the dryness is part of the appeal. Personally, I like it because I think the characters and the setting are cool and the way it incorporates it's music influences are really interesting. I still listen to the soundtrack pretty often.
May 3, 2019 12:04 AM

Jan 2018
Strongly disagree. In fact, a buddy showed me Cowboy Bebop and that's actually what turned me on to anime again, so frankly I have that show alone to thank for my love of the medium.

But to answer your question: as a huge jazz lover, I consider it to be Yoko Kanno's greatest soundtrack work, especially with how the music is actually metered to the fight sequences. I also absolutely love the cast- especially Spike (by leaps and bounds my favorite male protagonist of all time). More importantly than anything else, though, is the underlying symbolism of the show, and how it works as a study on existentialism. I'm not going to go into great detail here, but if you're interested, watch this video:

Philosophy + jazz for me = heaven. ^_^

In regards to being popular with mainstream audiences- yes, that is correct, but it's also made its way among the anime listed in the Critics and Connoisseurs club. And if you're curious as to how difficult it is for an anime to be accepted into that club, check this forum post.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

May 3, 2019 12:28 AM
May 2016
is this some social experiment to see how many people you can bait even though multiple holes can be poked in your thread with just a few clicks and some reading? because you don't even have cowboy bebop on your list. you say you don't list dropped anime, but i doubt it's because you dropped it, because you brought up
or did you only read a summary and then gather your opinion on it? or did you skip to the final episode?
May 3, 2019 12:47 AM

Aug 2013
It's only super popular in the west because it resembles American action TV series from 80s. While I don't agree with this series being the worst thing, I didn't enjoy it at all too. The only thing that I liked about Cowboy Bebop was the soundtrack (but generally I'm not a fan of Kanno Youko music).
rsc-plMay 3, 2019 12:52 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 3, 2019 12:50 AM
Jan 2019
No need to define to this guy why CB is great coz he don't want to listen in the first place and
This is the reason everyone hates anime community coz here is bunch of grownups acts like retards.I haven't seen anyone badmouthing breaking bad,GOT, the wire,true detective etc because the audience is much more mature and they don't give a fuck about what others like or not and don't act like some edgy kid "i don't like it so everyone should hate this"
Ricochet2000May 3, 2019 12:58 AM
May 3, 2019 12:57 AM

Nov 2013
Cowboy Bebop is "crappy" now... just another day on MAL
May 3, 2019 1:14 AM
Jan 2012
EndlessMaria said:

It's basically a cookie cutter slice of life

Do better man. It doesn't matter whether you're genuine about this criticism or shitposting, do better. If it's just attempting to rile people up then it's just basic, if it's actually genuine then it's not even close, that is a GIGANTIC reach. You thinking the show is boring, while disagreeable by most, is a valid criticism, because we can't change the fact that you were bored. To call it slice of life though? What? It's neither cookie cutter, nor is it a slice of life. That is a massive stretch.

You can't try to criticize something and want people to take it seriously if you aren't even going to take the time to actually come up with something accurate. Which hat did you pull this out of, it seems like the same hat others use when attempting to criticize modern anime. Aside from that spoiler, literally everything you've said is something everyone says about whatever is popular in the current airing season. I wouldn't be shocked if I saw this topic without seeing the title and someone told me it was about Bunny Girl Senpai.
May 3, 2019 1:35 AM

Nov 2013
I agree with you OP, basically it's hard to like any episodic anime, and I couldn't care less with the art anyway, this is why I still OPM this season too..
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
May 3, 2019 2:09 AM

May 2015
"Hey guys, look, I don't like this popular anime. Tell me how cool I am!"

May 3, 2019 2:12 AM
Aug 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Hey guys look I am trying to be funny.
Tell me how funny I am!
Living in a middle of a ruined world
May 3, 2019 2:16 AM

Jan 2018
EndlessMaria said:
Cowboy Bebop is one of the worst anime I have ever attempted to watch yet so many people claim it is the best anime ever. What is there to like about it? It's so damn dry and boring.

You are one edgy son of a gun you know that..

4edgy6me

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 3, 2019 2:22 AM
Sep 2018
As a Cowboy Bebop fan, I can kinda tell why you hate it. The reasons can be its popularity and simple plot. It can be predictable at times. The character Spike is unlikable because he is too perfect? Or he has no character flaws except for his quirkiness and not being able to move on from his past. I truly respect your opinion and i guess the reasons why you don't like this anime are actually the reasons why we love this anime.
May 3, 2019 2:23 AM
Aug 2018
Dave_Adrian said:
EndlessMaria said:

You are one edgy son of a gun you know that..

4edgy6me

If he doesn't know that then I don't think that he will believe you. And if he knows that then he doesn't care. So please stop telling people that they are edgy or that there mom is a whore.
May 3, 2019 3:10 AM

Feb 2018
I'm just here to see everyone who took the bait.

Haven't really seen it all, but I personally think it's good.
May 3, 2019 3:12 AM

Nov 2011
The number one answer is the fucking music ...
Number two answer is because it is not bad really.. Character design and animation are also in top notch..
The next reason is because it is episodic, it has some good stories/episodes.. I am personally not a big fan of the main plot (Spike and Vicious story), but I liked some episodes ...

And for people above who said that Mushishi is bad, please it is only because you have a shit taste lol ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
May 3, 2019 3:14 AM

May 2018
MountainOfIrony said:
alshu said:

What I meant is you could said that without using Hitler also his opinion be could valid and based on a popular belief like "This käsespätzle was horrible. Send the cook to the Eastern front!" or something.

Sorry that I used Hitler. I only used him because he was in my mind. In Israel it was holocaust remembrance day.

My country was part of the Axis till 1944 and I still think nazism is a horrible idea which is reaffirmed by the fact that two of my grandfather brothers also my great-grandfather were killed by the local fascists.
By the way another of my grandfather brothers was killed (like poisoned not putted on trial and executed) latter when the socialist regime came to power because he could testify against someone from the communist higher ups who previously was a fascist spy.

Fun times from your perspective I guess, because look at the irony...

alshuMay 3, 2019 5:06 AM
May 3, 2019 3:16 AM

Jan 2009
Jim_Heart said:

And for people above who said that Mushishi is bad, please it is only because you have a shit taste lol ...

dude i see you on my friend list, you are not a supportive friend lol

EDIT:

btw im just joking you do you
degMay 3, 2019 3:29 AM
May 3, 2019 3:33 AM
Aug 2018
alshu said:
MountainOfIrony said:

Sorry that I used Hitler. I only used him because he was in my mind. In Israel it was holocaust remembrance day.

My country was part of the Axis till 1944 and I still think nazism is a horrible idea which is reaffirmed by the fact that two of my grandfather brothers also my great-grandfather were killed by the local fascists.
By the way another of my grandfather brothers was killed (like poisoned not putted on trial and executed) latter when the socialist regime came to power because he could testify against some from the communist higher ups who previously was a fascist spy.

Fun times from you perspective I guess, because look at the irony...

At least you're are not brainwashed cause I am.Every time a person says anything bad about my country I assume that he is a anti-Semite who likes Hitler and wants to kill all of the Jews. From your perspective Hitler wasn't a devil but also not an angel. That why every time I think of an evil person he Pop ups. I guess it is ironic how people use the history in there favour and make every one it is facts.
May 3, 2019 3:34 AM

May 2009
EndlessMaria said:
Why is a crappy anime such as Cowboy Bebop so popular with mainstream audiences?

I haven't watched much Cowboy Bebop myself, aside from the Knocking on Heaven's Door movie, which I found to be kinda okay I guess.

But...

Why is a crappy anime such as Madoka Magica so popular with mainstream audiences?

Madoka Magica is one of the worst anime I have ever attempted to watch yet so many people claim it is a masterpiece. What is there to like about it? It's so damn dry and contrived.

(N.B.: I do actually find Madoka Magica dry and contrived and would not call it anything even remotely like a masterpiece. And I know people roundly praise Urobuchi but I've now seen two of Urobuchi's works and I'm not impressed, though at least Expelled from Paradise was more enjoyable and didn't feel as forced, even if it felt like just the prelude to a larger story.)

Pullman said:
Ain't nothing wrong with getting a kick out of derivative shitposting, even at age 30.
GlennMagusHarveyMay 3, 2019 3:37 AM
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
May 3, 2019 3:37 AM

Jan 2018
Jim_Heart said:

Well in today's day and age, a lot of people just don't have the attention span for something like Mushishi, so I wouldn't necessarily say they have shit taste for not liking it. It's understandable; slow, introspective and philosophical shows just don't appeal to everyone. It's not an all time favorite of mine by any means (Ginko is, though), but I can say with certainty that it's objectively a technical masterpiece. So yeah, it's one thing to dislike it, but to claim it's bad is just pure ignorance or bias.

GlennMagusHarvey said:
Why is a crappy anime such as Madoka Magica so popular with mainstream audiences?

Madoka Magica is one of the worst anime I have ever attempted to watch yet so many people claim it is a masterpiece. What is there to like about it? It's so damn dry and contrived.

Why is Homura on your favorites?
GreyleafMay 3, 2019 3:41 AM

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges

May 3, 2019 3:51 AM

Jan 2009
Greyleaf said:
Jim_Heart said:

Well in today's day and age, a lot of people just don't have the attention span for something like Mushishi, so I wouldn't necessarily say they have shit taste for not liking it. It's understandable; slow, introspective and philosophical shows just don't appeal to everyone. It's not an all time favorite of mine by any means (Ginko is, though), but I can say with certainty that it's objectively a technical masterpiece. So yeah, it's one thing to dislike it, but to claim it's bad is just pure ignorance or bias.

>it's objectively a technical masterpiece.

are you referring to the production side of things? can you elaborate on that since i immediately think of Kyoto Animation that is far more consistent and superior on the every technical production side of things when it comes to TV anime (other than the story and its execution)

and ye like i said when it comes to episodic show i find Mushishi more boring than Cowboy Bebop and i explained it more on the other replies
May 3, 2019 3:52 AM

Jan 2018
Skana said:
@Greyleaf and I will defend that anime with any cost.

Man.. don't pull me any deeper into this than I already am. xD

"
― Jorge Luis Borges

May 3, 2019 3:54 AM

Feb 2010
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Pullman said:
Ain't nothing wrong with getting a kick out of derivative shitposting, even at age 30.

Oh no, there's something wrong with it even when you're 12, but at least it's somewhat excusable by and appropriate for the expected maturity level of that age.
I probably regret this post by now.
May 3, 2019 4:00 AM

Jan 2018
deg said:
Greyleaf said:

are you referring to the production side of things? can you elaborate on that since i immediately think of Kyoto Animation that is far more consistent and superior on the every technical production side of things when it comes to TV anime (other than the story and its execution)

and ye like i said when it comes to episodic show i find Mushishi more boring than Cowboy Bebop and i explained it more on the other replies

When I claim that Mushishi is objectively a technical masterpiece, that's setting aside all bias and personal preference, looking specifically at what the writer and director were trying to accomplish and how well they went about executing that idea. The exposition itself conveyed exactly what it was meant to, but maintained an air of brevity; this allowed the iyashikei elements of the show, namely the art and scenery, to give the viewer time to reflect on the philosophical nature of the current story. Each episode worked as a unique study on some kind of mental illness or hardship, telling the reality of those struggles through metaphorical storytelling. I'll leave it at that for now.. I could go on for a while about this.

I used to be a film critic before I got into anime. I can tell you right now that a lot of shows I consider favorites of mine are flawed on many levels, but I recognize those flaws and can easily dismiss them in favor of the things I like (as with movies or anything else). Mushishi isn't even something I consider a favorite of mine, but I know a technical masterpiece when I see it. As I said before, it's fine to claim that it's boring. But to say it's bad is a flat out lie.

"
― Jorge Luis Borges

May 3, 2019 4:01 AM

May 2015
MountainOfIrony said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Tell me how funny I am!

I wasn't trying to be funny though...

May 3, 2019 4:04 AM
Aug 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MountainOfIrony said:

Tell me how funny I am!

I wasn't trying to be funny though...

I was talking about myself I don't know what you were doing.
May 3, 2019 4:05 AM

Oct 2013
I mean it aired on TV back in a day where you had almost nothing to watch as a kid in terms of anime
is heavily influenced by western media

Is it really that hard to understand that people like what oneself doesn't like to the point you need to make a shitpost thread on AD to ask when you can read or watch reviews on it instead so you can get clear thoughts instead of emotional reaction responses

Like please. I gave Cowboy Bebop a 3 myself and I can grasp the appeal from its fans
May 3, 2019 4:06 AM

Jan 2009
Greyleaf said:
deg said:

When I claim that Mushishi is objectively a technical masterpiece, that's setting aside all bias and personal preference, looking specifically at what the writer and director were trying to accomplish and how well they went about executing that idea. The exposition itself conveyed exactly what it was meant to, but maintained an air of brevity; this allowed the iyashikei elements of the show, namely the art and scenery, to give the viewer time to reflect on the philosophical nature of the current story. Each episode worked as a unique study on some kind of mental illness or hardship, telling the reality of those struggles through metaphorical storytelling. I'll leave it at that for now.. I could go on for a while about this.

I used to be a film critic before I got into anime. I can tell you right now that a lot of shows I consider favorites of mine are flawed on many levels, but I recognize those flaws and can easily dismiss them in favor of the things I like (as with movies or anything else). Mushishi isn't even something I consider a favorite of mine, but I know a technical masterpiece when I see it. As I said before, it's fine to claim that it's boring. But to say it's bad is a flat out lie.

well for normal fans like me boring and bad are similar or related words

heck lets face it critics like yourself have a bad reputation this days like i remember critics saying bad stuff about Venom movie but it was a massive hit anyway, same with those Academy awards stuff that usually pick obscure movies

May 3, 2019 4:08 AM
Jul 2018
I find it funny how she gets hate, because she doesn't like a well-liked anime, as much as people's "everything I don't like must be crap"-attitude.

@EndlessMaria
I guess, you just don't like most episodic stories and can't find yourself care for things where "nothing happens" or if there is a slow-paced, progressing story. But there is actually a quite huge audience for this kind of stories too.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FighterZ - May 14, 2008

183 by FunniMonkey69 »»
Yesterday, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KillthisAccount - Jul 23, 2009

116 by RioFS »»
Yesterday, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KillthisAccount - Jul 22, 2009

114 by RioFS »»
Yesterday, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FighterZ - Apr 27, 2008

180 by RioFS »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Cowboy Bebop Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HaiAlwaysHungry - Oct 29, 2008

116 by RioFS »»
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.