Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2019 9:42 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Still looks terrible, and genos looks even worse than in the previous episodes lol.
At least the TTM vs Garou fight was kinda decent, even tho the shiny effects again masked what good animation there was. Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist looked terrible due to that shity blue effect. Sadly that was the pivotal turning point of the God damn main fight, but why not make the entire screen blue lol. Garou vs golden boy was shit tho, and they butchered that banana.
Kinda sucks that they didn't show garou holding mumen properly, that was awesome in the manga. The entire episode had very fast pacing, so they didn't leave any time for any of the moments to properly shine.
xShinigami3125Apr 23, 2019 10:20 AM
Apr 23, 2019 9:44 AM

Aug 2017
Meh, boring episode. I hope that the next will be better.

Wow, the pacing is over the place. I don't remember the manga (Murata) very well but did they skip some scenes or it's just me?
NurguburuMay 19, 2019 11:54 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 23, 2019 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Garou is not messing around this episode. What a monster. Definitely a problem for heroes if not dealt with.

It's kinda funny how aggressive he gets when faced off against a strong opponent. That Saitama smack on his head though.
Apr 23, 2019 9:59 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Ngl, J.C. Staff put more effort in that short Tanktop Master vs. Garou fight than anything from they animated in the past 3 years. It's nowhere near S1's quality, but it's surprisingly decent. But, you know, people still gotta call it trash for the sake of their refined taste. Good storyboarding also helped this episode quite a bit. Ah poor Mumen Rider had to face concrete-kun many times. Mumen Rider fans are probably gonna have Garou now, lol. Also, let's not forget to respect the legendary Charanko šŸ‘Œ

I swear if those good animation cuts are done by Aoki, then he's literally the only good animator working on this season. Hopefully he does some cuts for

We get to see a bit of Garou's childish personality in this episode. And the fact that he's not all that evil, at least not to non-heroes. Also, Saitama's voice acting felt a bit better here than last episode. It's not as apathetic.

Golden Ball and Mustachio vs Garou was also not bad. There's some really iffy effects and the color palette is still a bad choice, but never expected decent animation cuts in a J.C. Staff production. But the real issue with this episode... they censored Garou's middle finger O_O but I kinda expected that though :/

Well, we get to see Garou encounter Saitama, and then get wrecked in mere seconds XD
Time for the birth of Saitama's Charanko

Also, three episodes in and my pacing guess still holds true.
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Episode 01 - Punch 38-40 - 128 pages
Episode 02 - Punch 41-45 - 146 pages
Episode 03 - Punch 46-51 - 116 pages
Episode 04 - Punch 52-58 - 140 pages
Episode 05 - Punch 59-62 - 110 pages
Episode 06 - Punch 63-66 - 131 pages
Episode 07 - Punch 67-69 - 119 pages
Episode 08 - Punch 70-72 - 167 pages
Episode 09 - Punch 73-75 - 133 pages
Episode 10 - Punch 76-79 - 140 pages
Episode 11 - Punch 80-83 - 198 pages
Episode 12 - Punch 84-85 - 187 pages
GoldenDevilGamerApr 23, 2019 10:03 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:01 AM

Apr 2016
Expected more from S2 but so far its all going down the hill
Apr 23, 2019 10:03 AM
Feb 2019
I actually liked it a bit... I thought the animation would go super downhill after ep 2, but im pleased with this :)
Apr 23, 2019 10:20 AM

Jun 2017
I just want to say this

Little Disclaimer: Nothing here is my opinion, these are facts

Some people are not informed and they blindly hate on JC Staff and say this season sucks because it's not like Season 1
This tells me 3 things
1.So the only thing you want is god like animation, ok , i'm sorry that JC Staff is only decent, they must die for this
2.OPM did NOT sell that well in Japan, they had normal, average, sales, and MadHouse cared a lot for the Japan market, so they sold the rights to JC Staff, this season's existance is a miracle
3.As much as i love Madhouse, it wasn't thanks to them that Season 1 looked that good, The Director brought a lot of freelancers, who are not hired by any studio, in order to deliver the final product, so the quality would have been the same even with freaking Madhouse

Yes, OPM was a huuuuge phenomenon in the West, but the Japanese Animation Market is still a pretty closed one, and only in the last 2 years it has slightly opened, as shown by the NetFlix collaborations and the WorldWide releases of Anime Films(Like The Broly movie, which aired in more than 40 countries)

JC Staff did not go for "easy money" with this show, they instead took a big risk because they wasted a lot of resources for something that, in Japan, is not as big as we think it is; JC Staff did this because they hope it will sell better than Season 1(Therefore people in Japan can already buy the Blu-Rays) and they hope that the "Anime effect" that we've been having here in the West for the past 2 years and a half can pay off in some ways

So please, before blindly hating, at least take the time to inform yourselves, and then form your own opinion
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Apr 23, 2019 10:22 AM
Feb 2019
The Garou fight was better than I expected to be honest.However,the Color Designer is just bad and needs to be fired for the sake of this season,I couldn't see jackshit during the second fight because everything was just too dark.This m*therf*cker has no experience in making Night-time Combat according to what I just saw
Apr 23, 2019 10:29 AM
Apr 2019
Bravoooooooooooo.

Great animation.

10/10
Apr 23, 2019 10:31 AM
Oct 2015
Wow even after the fight animation can be as good as this, there are still many "fAnS" who complain. Wow OPM fans, your dedication to hate something surprised me. *clap* *clap*
Apr 23, 2019 10:32 AM

Feb 2018
SYquan2000 said:
The Garou fight was better than I expected to be honest.However,the Color Designer is just bad and needs to be fired for the sake of this season,I couldn't see jackshit during the second fight because everything was just too dark.This m*therf*cker has no experience in making Night-time Combat according to what I just saw

Better have it be dark than shiny blue lights all over the screen lol

kuro_hachi said:
Wow even after the fight animation can be as good as this, there are still many "fAnS" who complain. Wow OPM fans, your dedication to hate something surprised me. *clap* *clap*

What about this fight was so good ?
During the pivotal turning point of the fight, everything was just covered in shiny blue rays.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenApr 24, 2019 12:58 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:37 AM
Oct 2015
Yeah yeah bla bla bla bullshit, Say that to ufotable too because they also always use blue light
Apr 23, 2019 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
Okay so, a couple of thoughts.

The good: The animation seems like it has improved drastically. It's still not quite up to season 1's standard, but not much is. I was honestly kind of worried that Garou's fight scenes would be a disappointment, but they've managed to be the best part of this season so far.

The bad: Most noticeable is that Genos looks AWFUL. I don't know what they were thinking when they designed him, but I REALLY hope they fix it for the blu ray release. It's painful to look at.

Less obvious is I feel like a lot of the tension from these early Garou fights was lost in the adaptation. The Tank Top/Mumen Rider scene was one of my favorite fights in the entire manga, but it didn't seem to translate well. I think part of it is due to them rushing it. I remember it taking a lot longer for Saitama and Garou to first meet.

Overall, though it wasn't perfect, I still enjoyed the episode and am looking forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully the quality keeps up and they decide to make Genos not look like ass.

The ending was perfect too.
Apr 23, 2019 10:43 AM
Feb 2018
Moderate episode. Animation of the fight with Garou and Tank Top Master wasn't bad. I found the scenes with saitama hilarious though. I feel like JC put more effort as going through each episode. I think that when they started production they may have not put in as much effort but then increased the effort they put in. It could explain why 2 trailers were realised with the same scenes but one looked better, JC went back to fix ep1.
Apr 23, 2019 10:46 AM
Oct 2015
EpsilonX said:
Okay so, a couple of thoughts.

The good: The animation seems like it has improved drastically. It's still not quite up to season 1's standard, but not much is. I was honestly kind of worried that Garou's fight scenes would be a disappointment, but they've managed to be the best part of this season so far.

The bad: Most noticeable is that Genos looks AWFUL. I don't know what they were thinking when they designed him, but I REALLY hope they fix it for the blu ray release. It's painful to look at.

Less obvious is I feel like a lot of the tension from these early Garou fights was lost in the adaptation. The Tank Top/Mumen Rider scene was one of my favorite fights in the entire manga, but it didn't seem to translate well. I think part of it is due to them rushing it. I remember it taking a lot longer for Saitama and Garou to first meet.

Overall, though it wasn't perfect, I still enjoyed the episode and am looking forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully the quality keeps up and they decide to make Genos not look like ass.

The ending was perfect too.

Agree
The only complaints that makes sense is genos design that looks awful and the pacing is not that good
ShiroHachiApr 23, 2019 10:51 AM
Apr 23, 2019 10:49 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
AwesomeAlfie27 said:
2.OPM did NOT sell that well in Japan, they had normal, average, sales, and MadHouse cared a lot for the Japan market, so they sold the rights to JC Staff, this season's existance is a miracle
It's a bit different. Madhouse never held the rights to OPM, it's production committee did (which is mainly Bandai Visual and Shueisha). For S2, they simply asked J.C. Staff to work on it instead of Madhouse. It's hard to guess the reason why, but it might be because Madhouse has a busy schedule and they said no, and J.C. Staff couldn't afford to say no to a big name like Shueisha. I could be wrong, but J.C. hasn't done a Shueisha production in a long time, so if they said no to OPM, they may not get asked by Shueisha to do other projects.

kuro_hachi said:
Even if it looks good and nothing short of an average production, people will still complain if it's not up to the standards of S1. It's like, anything good that J.C. Staff does is not worthy of acknowledgement, and instead, some people will have to resort to desperate excuses and nitpicks like "i cAnT sEE aNYtHIng bECaUsE dAT bLUe sCReeN". Like sure, its not perfect. But acting as if it's bad is simply lying. People are coming with the mentality that they want to hate it, hence anything good is easily undermined by a more minor visual issues that good moment has.

EpsilonX said:
I remember it taking a lot longer for Saitama and Garou to first meet.
It was actually only 45 pages after that Tanktop fight. I think it might've felt longer because during that period, Murata used to publish chapters at a slower pace (assuming you've read this part while it was publishing).
Apr 23, 2019 10:52 AM
Apr 2019
stop criticizing nonsense, like the appearance of Genos.
The animation improved immensely and gives hope that the following fights will be good, never like Madhouse, but better than the average animation of Pierrot, TOEI, Madhouse Overlord
Apr 23, 2019 10:54 AM

Jun 2017

GoldenDevilGamer said:
AwesomeAlfie27 said:
It's a bit different. Madhouse never held the rights to OPM, it's production committee did (which is mainly Bandai Visual and Shueisha). For S2, they simply asked J.C. Staff to work on it instead of Madhouse. It's hard to guess the reason why, but it might be because Madhouse has a busy schedule and they said no, and J.C. Staff couldn't afford to say no to a big name like Shueisha. I could be wrong, but J.C. hasn't done a Shueisha production in a long time, so if they said no to OPM, they may not get asked by Shueisha to do other projects.

Of course, i spared the details because i did not want to write an essay on it, but my point still stands: Inform yourself before blindly hating

At least someone here knows what he's talking about
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Apr 23, 2019 10:54 AM

Feb 2018
Definitely the best episode animation-wise. Mumen Rider, man did he have a bad time. I'd still like to see more Saitama and Genos
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Apr 23, 2019 10:56 AM

Apr 2015
I appreciate the good will but there are bunch of inaccuracies in what you're saying. Some minor that I'll just overlook this time around and some major ones that I'll try to address briefly.

AwesomeAlfie27 said:

JC Staff did this because they hope it will sell better than Season 1(Therefore people in Japan can already buy the Blu-Rays) and they hope that the "Anime effect" that we've been having here in the West for the past 2 years and a half can pay off in some ways

So please, before blindly hating, at least take the time to inform yourselves, and then form your own opinion

Madhouse did not sell any "rights" whatsoever. Yes they were in the committee which is a rarity in itself but they were second to last in a considerably large committee, that's breadcrumbs status. They did not sell the project off, they simply weren't hired again for it. It's important to understand the contractor - contracted relationship between committees & studios.

Much in the same vein, J.C Staff is not having the hope of increasing sales in this as their sole motivation. I mean everyone taking part in the production wishes for that but that's hardly a uniform reasoning for taking on this project when J.C Staff is nowhere to be found in the committee. They're not making more or less returns depending on how the show sells, they have a set contract fee.
Apr 23, 2019 10:59 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah this was actually a good episode, Garou V Tank master was decently animated.
Honestly it goes like this.
By J.C Standards yes this is surprisingly good, if ya'll saw their Index III and DaL III last season you'd know how much they can fuck shit up, but by no means does that mean we should be ok with them putting up a mediocre episode just because of that, but this episode was not mediocre, it was ok actually, I've been pretty negative on their ep 1 and 2 but ep 3 was actually fine, sure it wasnt an amazing piece of animation but it was ok, the cuts were fine compared to ep 1 and 2, tho the colors still bugs me, hope I can get used to them.
Overall I enjoyed this compared to the prev ones.
1- 4/10
2- 3/10
3- 6/10
Also, can we stop saying "compared to S1" over and over, its a fact that this season will never be as crazy as S1 was, OPM S1 got out at the right place at the right time to the right people, that was a miracle bestowed to S1.
And because of all the animation talk I forgot to comment about the story and characters..
Garou's tons of fcking fun! his fight style, his character and the way he does things are better compared to the actual main protagonists of the show, not that Saitama was anything deep to begin with, Genos' a lot more interesting than him if we're going by characters, Mumen too.
PS. I need more Fubuki scenes!
-StrayApr 23, 2019 11:06 AM
Apr 23, 2019 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
was it me or did they just rush pretty much everything?
Apr 23, 2019 11:03 AM
Oct 2015
I think saying OPM doesn't sell well in Japan is a little too much, OPM bluray if I remember correctly, sold with an average of over 10k. Anime with sales above 5000 is classified as "pretty good". Over 10k is quite successful. above 20k it was a big success like monogatari, fate, idol, etc.
Apr 23, 2019 11:03 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Also, I fucking love Garou's VA. "S-kyu, KYA-HAH!!"

"URESHI NE!! MOERU NE!!"
Apr 23, 2019 11:04 AM
May 2014
one chop man
hype for next week
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2019 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
Man, Garou is so powerful, taking down Tank Top Master and all those heroes.

Feel sorry for Mumen Rider though.

That chop from Saitama.

Apr 23, 2019 11:16 AM

Jan 2009
at least the Garo vs Tank Top Master fight is decent enough

and that Saitama chop to knock out Garo was awesome
Apr 23, 2019 11:16 AM
Sep 2018
The animation was actually above average in places - though more of it was average to bad. The direction in the action scenes still leave a lot to be desired - nothing seems to flow well. While the story is around the same quality as season 1, the more serious tone and overarching narrative make it a much less engaging experience - it's playing the concept of superheroes to straight.
Apr 23, 2019 11:20 AM

Aug 2017
xShinigami3125 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Still looks terrible, and genos looks even worse than in the previous episodes lol.
At least the TTM vs Garou fight was kinda decent, even tho the shiny effects again masked what good animation there was. Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist looked terrible due to that shity blue effect. Sadly that was the pivotal turning point of the God damn main fight, but why not make the entire screen blue lol. Garou vs golden boy was shit tho, and they butchered that banana.
Kinda sucks that they didn't show garou holding mumen properly, that was awesome in the manga. The entire episode had very fast pacing, so they didn't leave any time for any of the moments to properly shine.

You’re insane. It looks great.
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Apr 23, 2019 11:26 AM
Aug 2012
"Ermergerd, the animation... ermergerd i can't take it..."

Just stop watching the anime and keep reading your manga. No one cares that you people think you're manga 1337s. Why complain of something that's not gonna change? Just move on.

Typical saitama btw. Defeating the bad guy without even realizing it. šŸ¤£Loved it.
Apr 23, 2019 11:28 AM

Sep 2016
Much better than ep 2 imo. Tank top vs Garou actually looked pretty good and Saitama encountering Garou was great.
Apr 23, 2019 11:28 AM

Feb 2018
MakoChoppo said:
xShinigami3125 said:

You’re insane. It looks great.

The TTM vs Garou fight was better than the last two episodes, but it was still far from good. Especially the weird effects made it unwatchable at times.
Apr 23, 2019 11:29 AM

Feb 2018
psychopath666 said:
"Ermergerd, the animation... ermergerd i can't take it..."

Just stop watching the anime and keep reading your manga. No one cares that you people think you're manga 1337s. Why complain of something that's not gonna change? Just move on.

Typical saitama btw. Defeating the bad guy without even realizing it. šŸ¤£Loved it.

Stop complaining about me complaining.
Apr 23, 2019 11:30 AM

Sep 2014
Here, have a banana.

The best episode so far. Tanktop Master vs Garou was actually decent and I'm quite enjoying Hikaru Midorikawa as Garou. Saitama's chop was savage though. Next week, it will be Metal Bat's turn to shine.
Apr 23, 2019 11:30 AM

Jan 2010
Lol, Mumen Rider got his face kicked in. Garo is insane and his technique looked pretty crazy, but luckily OP man is here to save the day!
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Apr 23, 2019 11:34 AM
Jan 2016
It was the best episode so far, at least some scenes were decent. Not as good as it could be, but I had fun anyway! Mumen rider #feelsbadman
Apr 23, 2019 11:34 AM

Apr 2016
I felt like they rushed this episode, maybe the problem was the timing for some jokes to work. I guess they wanted to portray Garou as the badass invencible dude but the last scene when he and Saitama met didn't give showed the contrast as I expected. I guess the series would be better if they had put some nice BG songs (or even repeated the last season's soundtrack) for some scenes.
Overall, this is my favorite episode so far.
crazy_seesawApr 23, 2019 11:39 AM
Apr 23, 2019 11:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Saitama chop to save the day. I love this guy.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 23, 2019 11:39 AM

Feb 2011
Total production collapse in 3..2...1...
Apr 23, 2019 11:40 AM

Nov 2016
Poor Mumen Rider xD

Another good episode, they are just way too short >_> The fights were pretty entertaining and the brief exchange between Saitama and Garou was a nice appetizer. Can't wait for round 2.

Also lol at the post ending scene.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2019 11:41 AM
Sep 2018
GoldenDevilGamer said:

I swear if those good animation cuts are done by Aoki, then he's literally the only good animator working on this season. Hopefully he does some cuts for
This scene is the only one that isn't confirmed as Aoki right now: https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/75845 but, after looking at it for awhile, it really looks like him - particularly the impact frame and Garou's spin at the end. Plus this tweet seems to indicate that he did the entire fight https://mobile.twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1120738192297058304
Apr 23, 2019 11:43 AM

Jan 2012
I feel like they have different animators for the Garou scenes...
The animations in those scenes are not as terrible as the rest.
"Quack"
-A Duck

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 23, 2019 11:45 AM

Jan 2009
AwesomeAlfie27 said:
I just want to say this

Little Disclaimer: Nothing here is my opinion, these are facts

Some people are not informed and they blindly hate on JC Staff and say this season sucks because it's not like Season 1
This tells me 3 things
1.So the only thing you want is god like animation, ok , i'm sorry that JC Staff is only decent, they must die for this
3.As much as i love Madhouse, it wasn't thanks to them that Season 1 looked that good, The Director brought a lot of freelancers, who are not hired by any studio, in order to deliver the final product, so the quality would have been the same even with freaking Madhouse

Yes, OPM was a huuuuge phenomenon in the West, but the Japanese Animation Market is still a pretty closed one, and only in the last 2 years it has slightly opened, as shown by the NetFlix collaborations and the WorldWide releases of Anime Films(Like The Broly movie, which aired in more than 40 countries)

JC Staff did not go for "easy money" with this show, they instead took a big risk because they wasted a lot of resources for something that, in Japan, is not as big as we think it is; JC Staff did this because they hope it will sell better than Season 1(Therefore people in Japan can already buy the Blu-Rays) and they hope that the "Anime effect" that we've been having here in the West for the past 2 years and a half can pay off in some ways

lol where did you get your facts?

when it comes to anime adaptations the anime studios are usually just hired contractors by the real owners of the anime which is the production committee

its more safe to say that Madhouse is already fully booked and already contracted to make the Boogiepop anime that recently finished airing and a lot of the staff of that anime have also worked on the season 1 of One Punch Man although that Boogiepop anime got a big production schedule problems that despite having talented staff they did not have enough time to draw and animate things awesomely like their previous work that is One Punch Man season 1

and One Punch Man season 1 sold 10,000+ average disc sales, source - http://www.someanithing.com/series-data-quick-view
the break-even profit of most anime is around 3000 average disc sales, its also called the manabi line, ye people dismiss this manabi line thing but its more than enough to measure an anime that have average budget per episode, average budget of an anime episode is around 150,000 to 300,000 dollars

quick math $150,000 cost per episode multiplied by 2 (usual number of episodes per disc) then divided by $90 (common bluray disc price in japan) you will get around 3,300 average disc sales that is needed to make a break-even profit

Aug 2018
Tbh this episode was way better than episode 1 and 2 in terms of animation. There were many good moments.

I feel like people just complain for the sake of it if even this episode doesn't satisfy you

May 2015
Oh no, all those heroes are getting beaten up... come on, I don't care.
More Saitama, please. Really boring episode until the very last minutes, Saitama's shopping like a boss. Martial Arts thing sounds interesting, at least we'd get to see more fun fights (I hope).
Apr 23, 2019 11:48 AM

Apr 2016
LOL that wig looks amazing!!
Garou is definitely one of my favorite characters in the series, I'm glad this episode focused mostly on him
Apr 23, 2019 11:49 AM
Nov 2018
Pretty decent. And i laughed a few times, which is only a postive
Apr 23, 2019 11:52 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
DumpsterKing said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

This scene is the only one that isn't confirmed as Aoki right now: https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/75845 but, after looking at it for awhile, it really looks like him - particularly the impact frame and Garou's spin at the end. Plus this tweet seems to indicate that he did the entire fight https://mobile.twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1120738192297058304
That's the cut I was 99% sure was Aoki's. And if he did every other good cuts, then he really is the only good animator for OPM. I appreciate his effort, but hopefully he's not being overworked. He seems passionate about the project on twitter, but one good animator is still pretty worrying.
Apr 23, 2019 11:52 AM

Feb 2015
Good episode, animation wise it's the best of the series so far. Also that Saitama at the end was hilarious. The comedy of OPM is still on point.
Apr 23, 2019 11:53 AM

Jun 2013
Fubuki joined the crew =))
And the funny part is Garou finally face off against Saitama - one chop man for the first time lol. Saitama's chop is way awesome!
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

389 by THEBIGNOODLER »»
Apr 10, 2:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

234 by ShaunTheMoose »»
Jan 16, 3:08 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.