Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2019 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that despair on Eleonore's face...

It's cool to see Masaru jumping into the action this episode. Colombine and him make a very unusual team imo. However, I kinda like their character chemistry together in this episode.

Tachibana is also such a badass this episode on that unicorn/horse thing.
Apr 18, 2019 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Lise tamed those monsters, way to go!
But damn, the part with the Os was depressing.
Apr 18, 2019 9:24 AM
Jul 2017
The Os dealing with their original bodies was messed up lol. “I just killed my self.” XD But damn. When did Masaru learn to dismantle like that. Good to know he can hold his own.
Apr 18, 2019 9:39 AM

Jul 2017
Damn, now getting into the best parts of the series I presume of what was intended to be a slow burn and rushed adaptation.

The insane levels of cliffhanger changes between scenes of Lise and Masaru.

Especially the depressing part of the shirogane-Os meeting their human aging counterparts. Seeing the effects of them along with the human preserves just pierces the heart.

And the battle between Faceless a.k.a. Tadayoshi (forgive me if I still get the family tree wrong) and Masaru goes on. It's gonna be a very spicy battle in the long shot.
Apr 18, 2019 11:12 AM

Jul 2017
Beast Tamer girl controls the worst beasts that the enemy hasn’t been able to all his life, by just staring at them and saying one word?? What ability does she have because it’s clearly not the sharingan. No explanation is given.

Of course the enemy is conveniently riding the beast that killed her sister. Gotta kill 2 birds with one stone by getting revenge and helping Masaru

Poor writing, asspulls and cliche storytelling. I did no care at all about the Beast Tamer girl or her character arc, so her randomly showing up and crying after what’s been 10 episodes isn’t going to get me emotionally invested in her character.
FlexstyleApr 18, 2019 4:46 PM
Apr 18, 2019 11:29 AM

Mar 2016
The problem is that I couldn't really get attached to any of the characters to really feel for them. Not anything close to enough was provided to me to make me care much for any particular character, sadly. I blame the god awful pacing of the story and sometimes questionable animation quality for that.
Apr 18, 2019 11:37 AM

Sep 2015
one of the best episodes on a while. That part when the shirogane Os met their bodies was really something. I LOLed at "I just killed myself" part though. That would have been a famous meme if this anime was more popular.
I did not care much about the beast tamer girl though. Manga readers said that the anime skipped a lot of parts about her backstory, so maybe that was the reason.
Apr 18, 2019 12:30 PM
Jan 2019
9:27 Did the Beast-tamer girl use the "haki"? Surprising! xD.
That bastard Faceless does not give up on Eleonore.
I find Masaru's dismantling skill a little funny.
Apr 18, 2019 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
OG_Guts said:
Beast Tamer girl controls the worst beasts that the enemy hasn’t been able to all his life, by just staring at them and saying one word?? What ability does she have because it’s clearly not the sharingan. No logical explanation is given.

Of course the enemy is conveniently riding the beats that killed her sister. Gotta kill 2 birds with one stone by getting revenge and helping Masaru

Poor writing, asspulls and cliche storytelling. I did no care at all about the Beast Tamer girl or her character arc, so her randomly showing up and crying after what’s been 10 episodes isn’t getting emotionally invested to her character.
This,This anime is full of cliches like we already knew that This girl was going to win the fight but it was horrible and didn't made any sense, terrible characters i don't like the beast tamer girls and the automatas because they don't get any fucking development i don't care at all ,This anime just keeps getting worse
Apr 18, 2019 3:37 PM

Feb 2016
Good episode, I wish Lise had more screen time in order to build up for the momentum where she's able to tame the beasts, but it was fine nonetheless.

On the other hand, Masaru's part was really good, I wonder where did he learn about the dismantling stuff (Since I know from someone here that he can mimic perfectly everything he sees). The Os finding themselves with their aging counterpart was really messed up, there may not be that much of screen time to care about these characters, but it was enough for me to be able to feel a bit of sympathy towards them. The whole scene was really ominous and terrifying.

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 18, 2019 7:34 PM

Oct 2015
I wonder why didn't Faceless use Narumi instead of Masaru, since Eleanor seems to love him in a romantic way than Masaru? With Masaru it's more of a devotion or sisterly love, but with Narumi it's more couple wise. He is just stupid in my perception.

Poor Naya though, kinda felt for her. Nobody wants to age but it's inevitable.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 19, 2019 12:04 AM

Sep 2013
HereticHunter said:

I wonder where did he learn about the dismantling stuff (Since I know from someone here that he can mimic perfectly everything he sees).

He had his father a.k.a Faceless's dismantle ability, which he got from when he tried to download himself into Masaru but interrupted by his grandfather.
Apr 19, 2019 10:20 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

Lise was able to tame those monsters.

Apr 19, 2019 6:42 PM

May 2018
WTF Lise jaz turn those monster to be her bitches in jaz a few minutes, that's a lotta BS.
Apr 21, 2019 12:25 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, solid episode after a long time!

Lise’s bit was a little underwhelming to be frankly honest with the frequent transitions and lack of screen time to give more to it, but it was ‘okay’ nevertheless. Having those flashbacks was a nice little addition, I suppose. Dat shot of her sister in the tiger’s teeth was horrendous. Lol, she definitely used Haki there and those badass moments were cool! Good to see her avenging her sister though.

Faceless and Eleonore’s little segment there was pretty devastating. Got to say though, Faceless’s plan is just .. full of holes, I’m sure.

More of Colombine and Masaru this episode. I’m really liking their chemistry now, hopefully she doesn’t get herself down and out. Seeing those OS Shirogane meeting their original selves was crippling, jeez it’s been a while since the show demonstrated some of the more harsh and wicked ways of the world. Also, that monologue in the end. Looks like Faceless’s got a Nasty plan in mind, looking forward to seeing how this last four fares!

Just a side note, but I’m really hooked up to this new Op and of course Gekkou is too-notch! Animation is getting worse by the episode though, hopefully this won’t stick around for long.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 21, 2019 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
welll kinda like focus on different characters
May 24, 2019 7:07 AM

Jun 2014
Lise tamed those monsters, something an automata couldn't do.

Masaru and Columbine seem to be doing well, although Masaru has now encountered faceless. Can he beat him?

Jul 18, 2019 7:29 AM

Jul 2015
Those shirogane-o having an identity crisis was pretty weird to see after seeing them most of the series as fearless robots.

Lise was pretty awesome controlling those beasts

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2019

51 by ohnaur »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:19 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2019

26 by ohnaur »»
Dec 3, 2023 2:34 AM

» Was it well received in japan?

SinDrake - Nov 15, 2023

3 by SinDrake »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2019

20 by DANIELLL224 »»
Oct 16, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2019

22 by Dawizz »»
Aug 17, 2023 12:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.