3It was OK
3.7%
2Disliked it
1.1%
1Hated it
0.4%
Average 4.8
273 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 5, 2019 10:29 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holyshit what a chapter, that entire setup was great, next chapter is going to be so good and the best is we will probably get chapter 117 at the end of this month. Hype!
Apr 5, 2019 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
finally the battle has started
Apr 5, 2019 11:43 AM

Jan 2018
I'm betting on Eren.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Apr 5, 2019 11:45 AM
Apr 2017
So at last the finale has begun (or is it?). Anyway i'm hyped for what will happen next.
Apr 5, 2019 5:34 PM

Feb 2019
Eren is the protagonist but Reiner is the hero and he's about to save everybody from Yeager existential crying
Apr 5, 2019 5:35 PM

Nov 2018
keragamming said:
the best is we will probably get chapter 117 at the end of this month. Hype!

Why chapter 117 should come out next month

Apr 5, 2019 5:46 PM
Apr 2019
I loved so much how Eren handled the situation
Apr 5, 2019 5:46 PM
Jun 2017
That was... amazing. I am so hyped for the next chapter, this gonna be lit
Apr 5, 2019 5:59 PM

Jan 2009
finally Armin, Mikasa and the rest knows the Euthanasia plan of Eren and Zeke

and the battle is gonna start, Reiner vs Eren round 2!
Apr 5, 2019 6:14 PM
Aug 2018
yeagerist for the win.everybody know why.rip reiner
Apr 5, 2019 6:36 PM

Dec 2017
deg said:

*basically round 4
Apr 5, 2019 6:51 PM

Aug 2012
BenRyan said:
keragamming said:
the best is we will probably get chapter 117 at the end of this month. Hype!

Why chapter 117 should come out next month

Unofficially it will come out this month due to leaks coming out earlier because of Golden week.
Apr 5, 2019 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
deg said:

Round 2 was back in RTS, this is like round 3 or 4 depending on if you count the short match in Marley.
Apr 5, 2019 6:53 PM

Jan 2009
@Lemonraj
@sim0n2170

well ok i cannot remember old chapters very well
Apr 5, 2019 6:53 PM

Aug 2018

Marley's warriors must have a plan to capture Eren because even with airships they are not a threat to him, plus Zeke is on his way.

It just keeps getting better.
Apr 5, 2019 7:35 PM
Oct 2018
Really enjoyed every panel of this chapter!! Things are getting heated specially in the last part. I'm so excited for the next chapter!!
Apr 5, 2019 7:41 PM
Dec 2017
Legit wasn't expecting her to trick Eren, but I guess the unexpected should be expected
Apr 5, 2019 7:43 PM
Dec 2017
Grub4dos said:

Marley's warriors must have a plan to capture Eren because even with airships they are not a threat to him, plus Zeke is on his way.

It just keeps getting better.
damn I mean is this really 100% concrete evidence that he is the father though?
Apr 5, 2019 8:08 PM

Jul 2015
Great chapter.

The final battle seems to be in hand.

Apr 5, 2019 8:15 PM

Aug 2018
Loli-Defender said:

No, it's just a clue.

I live every month to confirm it.
Apr 5, 2019 8:30 PM

Dec 2015
Looks like the time for the enemy to counter-attack has come.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 6, 2019 12:09 AM

Nov 2018
It's time for the final battle.
Apr 6, 2019 12:17 AM

Sep 2014
We haven't stopped taking L's since we came back from Marley. It just keeps getting worse and worse for us.... smh.
Apr 6, 2019 12:53 AM
May 2017
Isayama setting up battle in shiganshina the same month the anime is supposed to cover the shiganshina arc!! Coincidence?! I think not, also if this chapter didn't solidify Pieck as best girl, i don't know what will...

Apr 6, 2019 12:56 AM

Feb 2017
I liked Jean in this chapter. He is the first person to point out that there's more to Eren actions than it meets the eye, and managed to stay calm and collected throughout the whole chapter. Glad he got some focus again.

Really excited for the upcomming fight. If Marley doesn't have something up their sleeve, Eren shouldn't have any problem beating them.

Also, I can't help but feel disappointed in fact that Eren's titan design didn't change at all after eating Warhammer.
Apr 6, 2019 4:35 AM
Jan 2019
deg said:

It's actually Round 3; Season 2 and Shiganshina are the first two. That shit on Liberio is excluded. It's not even a fight... Peace! ✌
Apr 6, 2019 4:35 AM
Jan 2017
My left nut on Eren. Still hate this fucker but FT+WH powers will have no problem taking down those zeps. Also Mika just rid herself of the scarf. I'm liking Jean Rn. Great setting for a runback. 🤘
Apr 6, 2019 4:46 AM

Nov 2007
Edylson said:
Isayama setting up battle in shiganshina the same month the anime is supposed to cover the shiganshina arc!! Coincidence?! I think not, also if this chapter didn't solidify Pieck as best girl, i don't know what will...

She is best girl indeed.
At first I thought she really did switch sides, but apparently she only "half"-switched, as the backup is not really Marley, but people who trust her and the other warriors.
I really didn't like Eren's comment about Gabi not trusting Pieck though. I don't know why. I just want Pieck to do well I swear haha...

Anyway the chapter was great, and I'm glad that everyone is now caught up on Zeke's plan. Can't wait for the next time Armin and Mikasa will meet Eren.
Apr 6, 2019 6:54 AM

Nov 2016
I really like it that it happens to be Jean who thinks that Eren has reasons to justify his actions.

Really good chapter, so hyped for the next one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2019 8:18 AM
Mar 2016
It's a fucking dead end, they're doomed!
If you don't think so, give me a solution to the current situation?
Take into consideration enemy strength..
Apr 6, 2019 9:00 AM

Jan 2018
ShaDanDan said:
It's a fucking dead end, they're doomed!
If you don't think so, give me a solution to the current situation?
Take into consideration enemy strength..

Pieck can't fight.
For now Porco has to fight Eren while protecting Pieck and Eren is obviously stronger in 1vs1 than Porco and Reiner.
Zeke is coming and he's stronger than Reiner and can shoot the zeppelins.
Armin is still here too and I think it was mentioned that Shinganshina was evacuated.
It seems obvious that Jean etc are going to find a way out and fight.
Eren is a badass and we have to see how he's going to use the WHT's power.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Apr 6, 2019 10:27 AM
Mar 2015
Eldia and Marley should be destroyed
Apr 6, 2019 10:48 AM

Mar 2016
The jaw titan tried to eat Eren. How cute!

I have said how I hate Piek and Gaby, but I think I haven't mentioned how much I hate the jaw guy.

The art just keeps getting better. I wonder if Isayama got assistants from WIT studio. The sky with the clouds was so beautiful!
Apr 6, 2019 12:18 PM
Jan 2018
Grub4dos said:
Loli-Defender said:

No, it's just a clue.

I live every month to confirm it.
i hope your speculation doesnt come true
Apr 6, 2019 4:11 PM

Nov 2018
Reiner vs Eren Round 3 gonna happen.
Apr 6, 2019 4:11 PM

Sep 2018
With the current score of 3:0 Eren is going in his 4th battle against Reiner will he be able to increase his win streak with his 4th win or will Reiner be able to break threw.....

find out in fucking 31 days or so
Apr 6, 2019 6:35 PM

Dec 2017
As expected of Pieck-chan ♡ unexpectedly.

Things are getting interesting from now. So much hype!!! 🤩
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 6, 2019 7:20 PM

Mar 2015
Wow, this was one of the best chapters of recent. I saw Jean has matured a lot, not sure what to think of Armin after he heard about Zeke's plan though and Piek had me going for a bit.
Apr 6, 2019 7:59 PM

Oct 2017
This was a great chapter.

Though, I'm worried about Eren and the others since they don't look ready for the battle. And... the 3D gear can't reach those ships, so none of them will be able to reach them except Eren or the Colossal Titan i.e. Armin.
Apr 6, 2019 8:17 PM

Jan 2018
I hope that Eren will kill those bitches ugh I hate them so much and include reiner too.
Apr 6, 2019 11:58 PM
Mar 2018
How many chapters are left?
Apr 7, 2019 12:07 AM

Oct 2013
EMP-511 said:
How many chapters are left?

No one knows, not even the author, all we know this is the final arc.
Apr 7, 2019 3:23 AM

Aug 2012
I didnt like this chapter. I dont think it was bad. Its just that I am more interested in Eren true motivations, whats going on with Zeke and Levi, and if Armin was pretending to be crying and how it affects his relationship with Eren.
Some are happy that "yeah, we going to get a titan fight!" as for me I am "another month without knowing the answers..."
This fight is just boring for me, just eat them all Eren, they are too annoying. Plus I want to see super eren with 6 titan powers.
Apr 7, 2019 5:18 AM

Oct 2017
Not sure why people hating Pieck...? Unless it's because she's working against Eren. Though, if that's the case then there are many eldians like Hange, Pixis, etc. you should hate too.
Apr 7, 2019 9:53 AM
Oct 2015
The chapter was good, I can't wait for the next chapter either.

I wonder what's Reiner's plan to subdue Eren. Will Zeke get here on time??

A little disappointed at Eren's transformation though. Had expected a more badass version from him after he acquired the Warhammer Titan.
Still believe Mikasa agrees with Eren for whatever he chose to save everyone.

And no news about Levi and Hange. :(
I want them back on the Final Act.
Apr 7, 2019 10:42 AM

Nov 2017
Just fucking kill/eat everybody Eren. Fucking rampage them all.
Apr 7, 2019 12:33 PM

Aug 2018
Edylson said:
also if this chapter didn't solidify Pieck as best girl, i don't know what will...

Mmm... maybe

Aratamacken said:
i hope your speculation doesnt come true

Relax, Isayama will soon confirm it.
Apr 7, 2019 1:13 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I think I'm doomed to see Eren get humiliated once again. God Isayama really doesn't like his MC. The shit he puts him through. Anyway, it's going to be one heck of a fight.
Ironic that it was actually Jean that worked out that there is more to Eren's actions than meets the eye. That imbecile that is Armin couldn't even see that.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 7, 2019 3:10 PM

Apr 2017
oh fuck man what a chapter. yams is really building up this ending! it looks like the climax of the series will be taking place where it all began....

pieck's confession (or whatever you want to call it) to eren had me pretty confused. i can't quite tell if she genuinely means what she said or not, even by the events at the end of the chapter. however, it does seem to me that eren was onto her the entire time. from his displays of intelligence beforehand that show how trusting he was to when she asked eren if he knew why zeke's spinal fluid is so powerful, he was obviously playing dumb. he was leading pieck along, walking knowingly into a trap.
another note about pieck - her dialogue this chapter was actually really interesting. she acknowledges the danger the titans have to the eldians, but she still fights on behalf of marley.

armin crying can either be fake af or genuine. let me explain:
he's manipulating yelena into believing that he is legitimately moved by her words and has converted to their side. yelena completely fell into it and didn't even consider the looks of shock on mikasa (who has become pretty emotionless), connie, and jean's faces. that bitch really thought she changed his mind. honestly she's so detached from reality that she couldn't even pick up on that. if anything this gives us further proof that yelena is a deluded cultist. best boy deserves an oscar.
OR, he could be crying from relief. he has known eren the longest, knows how much he values freedom, and knows he would never agree to euthanasia. after 112, he was really asking himself whether eren was actually on their side or not. he's definitely seeing through his mask now and realizes that he's playing zeke and his cult like a damn fiddle. and especially after jean mentioned that eren wouldn't do what he's doing for no reason, he's realized that eren has a motive.

also, can we talk about the look of pure pain on connie's face after grior called sasha a whore? notice that he was the only one that was standing (besides jean and nicolo) and it looked to me that he was ready to throw some hands with grior.

now, pieck's smug look at eren and her sarcastic finger-point followed by porco's appearance were epic. then eren's transformation honestly just made it all the more exciting. the look of rage and anger on eren's face and a smug, confident-looking sufferboi reiner looking down at the action - oh we are in for a fucking ride.

sidenote: imagine if reiner accidentally crushes gabi and pieck after he transforms midair and lands. he'll be the most depressed bastard and finally commit suicide. idk, i just found this hilarious.

PS: if hange and levi don't show up next chapter i'm Going To Die
Apr 7, 2019 3:33 PM
Apr 2019
This chapter was epic, and the next one should be even better!! Even though in the last chapters Eren was a pain to everyone, I'm still on his side. Feel like there is a great reason for everything he did and said (especially to Armin and Mikasa). And I have no idea what the golden week is, but I hope that chapter 117 will come later this month!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

8 by deg »»
Yesterday, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.