Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 9, 2019 1:10 AM

Jul 2015
Nice anime despite its cringy moments. Second season was definitely better than the first.

Rip our fallen brother tanigawa (ep 12 season 2 18:56) may he rest in peace.

May 17, 2019 12:38 PM

Sep 2011
Very rare for a romance anime to give us a finale like this one! Lots of things I could nitpick on, but I'll let it slide because of the end result.

Beautiful finale!
May 28, 2019 5:39 PM
Mar 2016
I was curious how could a series jump score from 6.8 to 7.7

Well, now I know...That was a great ending....
Jun 4, 2019 5:00 PM
Jun 2017
The ending was awesome .I had never expected that step brother to act so maturely. I was thinking that he would probably hide the truth and indirectly force her to move to LA but fortunately I was wrong. And congrats iroha for making it into my waifu list.
Jun 8, 2019 2:12 PM

Sep 2012
yuuto and aya wen seperet ways, she got martied and divorced, why? and what happened? and why wasn't that shown the reason

i just hope this time around she realizes that Itou is only right choice for her cause like MC hes life was on stand still until new, neither1 though about dating some1
Sugram22Jun 9, 2019 12:11 AM
Jun 8, 2019 2:16 PM

Sep 2012
begija said:
Wow, what an ending. Most surprisingly, the brother wasn't asshole this time and actually was the one who brought them together, so props to him!

These has been a good ride, with it's ups and downs, but in the end, I still loved it.

well after hearing her he realized he can't beat her memory of him deep inside her and her love that it would always mess up hes happiness with her if he tried and she would be unhappy to
Sugram22Jun 9, 2019 12:07 AM
Jun 8, 2019 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
winddevil1 said:
i fel like 2 things were a little forced (the brother telling her, but i guess she was already starting to remember... and the fact she got so many memories back so fast, when she didn't remember anything for over 7 years)

apart from that, i have to say i loved this episode, and the season in general was better than the first,
was already gonna give it 7 (instead of 6 from s1) but this ending might actually make me give it an 8/10 lol

fun thing, Iroha and Shino now have shorter hair while Ayado got longer hair, they traded places haha

about memorys, kazehana says: its love, its power of love, thsts what she would say and i agree 😂

she did start to remember when she came innto contact with hikari related stuff first felt what she mentioned in home and when she net hikari and he told how he loves her she temembers him, that just made my point

she needed ppl and stuff with who she had strong connection like lover and bff

Sugram22Jun 8, 2019 2:42 PM
Jun 8, 2019 2:30 PM

Sep 2012
Vi- said:
shoujo this season was over 9000!!

also, very meh melodramatic

not my like, I enjoyed the 1st season more.

6/10

i gave it 7, but jeah i agree, 2much melodrama lowered the score for me

and what bugs me is there is no explenation about what happened between itou and aya and who she married

Sugram22Jun 8, 2019 2:44 PM
Jun 8, 2019 2:34 PM
Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:
Vi- said:
shoujo this season was over 9000!!

also, very meh melodramatic

not my like, I enjoyed the 1st season more.

6/10

Sugram22 said:
winddevil1 said:
i fel like 2 things were a little forced (the brother telling her, but i guess she was already starting to remember... and the fact she got so many memories back so fast, when she didn't remember anything for over 7 years)

apart from that, i have to say i loved this episode, and the season in general was better than the first,
was already gonna give it 7 (instead of 6 from s1) but this ending might actually make me give it an 8/10 lol

fun thing, Iroha and Shino now have shorter hair while Ayado got longer hair, they traded places haha

about memorys, kazehana says: its love, its power of love, thsts what she would say and i agree 😂
Sugram22 said:
begija said:
Wow, what an ending. Most surprisingly, the brother wasn't asshole this time and actually was the one who brought them together, so props to him!

These has been a good ride, with it's ups and downs, but in the end, I still loved it.

well after hearing her he realized he can't beat her memory of him deep inside her and her love that it would always mess up hes happiness with her if he tried and she eould be unhappy
Sugram22 said:
yuuto and aya wen seperet ways, she got martied and divorced, why? and what happened? and why wasn't that shown the reason

Did you know? There's a way to reply to MULTIPLE posts in ONE POST. No need to fucking spam the thread.
Jun 8, 2019 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
2ego said:
Sugram22 said:

Sugram22 said:

Sugram22 said:

well after hearing her he realized he can't beat her memory of him deep inside her and her love that it would always mess up hes happiness with her if he tried and she eould be unhappy
Sugram22 said:

Did you know? There's a way to reply to MULTIPLE posts in ONE POST. No need to fucking spam the thread.

more complicated in phone app though
Jun 15, 2019 3:04 PM

Aug 2017
wtf, the romance between Ayado and Ito was thrown away for some reason during the timeskip. We even had episodes dedicated to their romance. What's going on? A mystery never fully explained.

S1 makes me cringe to no end. S2 is slightly better than S1, it has less dumb episodes but a lot of plot holes, forced scenes and things that makes no sense. Also, more development for side characters but the ending is generic as fuck. 3/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 16, 2019 4:22 AM

Nov 2014
Whoa, i'm speechless and really happy for the adaptation this is one of my favorite manga that i've been reading the manga since it released and loved it so much but postpone the reading when i heard adaptation announcement.

Really Great OP and Nice ED for the adaptation, and great job for putting the 1st season OP for the the final episode ED on this sequel.

It quite hard to solidify whole manga chapter into 24 epi adaptation, and i'm pretty sure it making the anime feels kinda fast paced and lil bit rushed. but i think it still great IMO. it still included the important plot/part from the story like every special moments between every couples(TsutsunxIroha, ItouxAyadou, TakanashixIshino, even addition one like Tsutsui Parents and KoutaxAnzu) and of course the main one(TsutsunxIroha). even the main plot and subplot are elaborated perfectly IMO.

The Farewell+Reunion scene was great enough to draw my manly tears out prop to Nanami-sensei and team followed by Happines tears on Pre-Marriage Confession and both marriage of TakanashixIshino and TsutsunxIroha marriage. and still quite curious about what exactly happen with ItouxAyado one tho i hope they'll get together following dat dinner tho :D. and not forgetting the original scene of KoutaxAnzu together :3, quite pissed off with Iroha's brother throughout the story but thank goodness they finally did a good deed at last on uniting Tsutsun and Iroha's together. Still, i'm really happy looking all the happy faces troughout the final episodes :D.

I think they really did well on adapting 47 chapt/12 Vol into 24 episodes anime, with some well-maintain fast paced without missing the plot point and great moments, maybe i'll finish the reading to fill some optional "thing" that not covered in the adaptation.
I gonna miss this in the future, Thank you Nanami-sensei for creating wonderful lovely masterpiece, i really loved it and also good job for the studio that did great on adapting it.

Absolute 10/10 for me
r16fourarmJun 16, 2019 4:48 AM
Jul 3, 2019 1:40 PM
Jul 2019
So I just recently finished season 1 and 2. I thought it was a great series. But kinda confused

Why did they wait 7 years to try and let her get the memories back, why did she leave for the US, couldn’t they at least tell tautsun that she was alive but just lost her memory? After 7 years she got her memories back, why wouldn’t they try that sooner? Am I missing something?
Sep 13, 2019 2:44 PM
Nov 2018
What is the ending song for the last episode of S2? No one has it in YouTube.

No it's not "Futari Nara" ED for S2. It's one that is shown on the ending credits of ep.12

Seriously... I can't believe there is no video on YouTube for that Ed!
ArnieAnimeSep 13, 2019 2:48 PM
Sep 17, 2019 11:26 AM

Jan 2016
ArnieAnime said:
What is the ending song for the last episode of S2? No one has it in YouTube.

No it's not "Futari Nara" ED for S2. It's one that is shown on the ending credits of ep.12

Seriously... I can't believe there is no video on YouTube for that Ed!

the ending song was "Daiji na Koto" and it was the season 1 opening theme

Sep 17, 2019 12:13 PM

Jan 2016
it was a great anime , they did a great job for adapting manga in 24 episodes .its very rare to see a full story in a romance anime.
i love the drama and romantic moments in the series. especially for IrohaxTsutsui
the only drawback is that all couples got together and That's not realistic imo. its more like a forced happy ending
but despite of that issue, i loved all romantic moments in the anime

6/10 for season 1 and 9/10 for this season.
Sep 20, 2019 4:43 AM
Nov 2012
Throughout this whole anime I felt like I was looking through a rift, watching a slightly different version of my own life. Then when she lost her memory, It felt like reliving the worst experience of my life. I had the exact same experience except they didn't pull through. Its going to be a while before I start a new anime after that shock, but I'm glad I saw it through to the end. After nearly 8 years, this anime helped me reach a point where I'm ready to try again.
Dec 8, 2019 1:07 AM
Oct 2012
Enjoyable anime, despite the lack of common sense in a lot of scenes plus lots of cringy moments.

I used to hate Ito's character but man, I salute him for still having the heart to try his chance with Ayado once more. He's a real man there.
Dec 11, 2019 11:09 AM
Jul 2016
sorry to ask if it's been asked but can anyone tell me if in the manga its explained why she had no photos or anything to remember him by if she was so in love she remembered by seeing him? also i just watched this show lol so i'm a bit late
Dec 18, 2019 6:45 AM

May 2018
So I guess it was an okay anime, the ending was fine and I like it, just the part of Ito and Ayado is uncertain. It is nice to see them growing into fine aduts and how their life ended up in a good way.

Dec 29, 2019 8:01 PM
Dec 2019
IDK... am I the only one who though the 7 year thing was totally fucking stupid?
I mean there are multiple layers in human behavior that would prevent such a mess... I can only imagine the author being so out of touch of modern communication and behavior that he just did not know better...

1. They would at least text with each other until the operation is happening.
2. They know that amnesia is high likely, they would have prepared some message or letter for here after the operation to call him and stuff.
3. Her parents would have noticed the intense relationship with him and also reminded here to call him if 2 did not happened or was prevented from that asshole brother...

It just destroyed the whole story for me...

Jan 1, 2020 11:40 PM

Jan 2012
And so our 3 couples ended happily ever after, eventually and most likely in Ayado/Ito's case. D'aaaaw, what a saccharine ending. Whelp what to say? This wasn't a particularly good series. Among other issues the biggest and more damning for me personally was how there was far too much badly manufactured drama in both seasons. Hell, the first part of the mini "divorce arc" earlier this season was one of the worst episodes of anime I've seen in many years. Still, I do think I enjoyed this season's material overall more than the first, and I must admit that that ending made me emotional, deserved or not. I guess I'm too much of a softie who likes happy endings, again deserved or not. And I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather watch a series like this, flaws and all, a billion times before I'd watch one with a sad or tragic ending like certain other romance anime that people have felt the need to name drop in other episode discussion threads for this series, regardless of overall quality comparisons between the two. That's just me though, generally speaking I watch anime to be entertained and made, relatively, happy. And the ending to this was successful in that regard. Generous 6/10.
Jan 5, 2020 12:30 AM

Sep 2016
Well S2 quality wise pulled an After Story on S1.

S1 was barely 7-7.5/10 material for me, but S2 was absolute 9/10 material.

Only wtf moment the whole Ayado thing, that isn't really explained so the guy on ep 11 discussion lied, lol.
bruh
Jan 8, 2020 7:49 AM

Jan 2016
nice conclusion. I always enjoy seeing characters grow up (timeskips). I like that Iroha didn't regain all of her memories, and instead fell in love again. This season was definitely better than the first one. Literally everything was improved. I would've given this season a 6, but because of the last few episodes my rating will be a low 7
Feb 21, 2020 8:01 AM
Jan 2017
Ohh... 😢😍😍 I really love the ending... 😍😍😍 when they meet again it makes me cry... 😭😊😍
Mar 23, 2020 7:01 PM

May 2017
Piromysl said:
andzalot55 said:
Who did Ayado originally marry before the divorce? (not really planning to read the manga so I'm hoping to get an answer.) .-.

That's beyond irrelevant, nor is disclosed in the manga.

So, Ayado managed to dump Ito, marry to someone else and divorce at the age of 25 or 26.

Look at this person...

Ayado need her own shojo harem anime (hentai one since she cant just play 4h without having sex)

What i learned in this anime : dont give too much hope to a shy depressed girl , she will turn berserk and try to have sex with everything lol

For their first date when she was just thinking about lewd things instead of ito , i was like "yep she want the dic*" then she did say she want to do lewd things and laughed like some kind of perverted deviant "poor ito , she will rape you many times, marry to an other guy and leave you"

but she did worse , she break with the husband in 5 years and already want ito back XD

Anime goes from 5 to 7 cause of ayado slu* things
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 5, 2020 6:13 PM
Nov 2019
Que anime foda! Final incrível! Com certeza se tornou um dos meus animes favoritos!
Apr 22, 2020 6:50 PM
Apr 2020
エピソードが続くのであれば、物語がもっと面白くなり、婚約後もいろはとの筒井のラブストーリーをファンに見てもらいたいと思います。ありがとうございました。
Apr 22, 2020 6:59 PM
Apr 2020
I hope that 3D Kanojo Real Girl will continue to S3 will be much more interesting, I want me and fans to see Tsutsui's love story with Irohato after the engagement. thank you
DehyaAzkaApr 22, 2020 7:05 PM
Apr 22, 2020 8:14 PM
Apr 2020
I want the story to continue to S3, because it will be very interesting if it continues to S3, me and fans can see Tsutsui's love story with Irohato after the engagement. thank you
May 11, 2020 3:20 PM
Jul 2007
Happy with the ending.Very fulfilling.
Regarding Ayado/Ito. From the start I felt their relationship was immature and uninteresting. So no wonder they broke up, because they got tired of each other?

Now then Ayado is divorced Ito is trying again to get with her and it's seems she shows some interest too? LOL. In those 7years only these two are still stuck as high school kids in grown ups body. Zero maturity.
May 29, 2020 4:10 AM

Oct 2012
just finished bingeing this anime. does the manga go past the last ep? it says on wiki that iroha has an un born child and that ayado and ito end up married but that could be a lie.

I know in re life the anine ended at a sweet spit of remembering each other but the web took went even further.

over all 1st season was a 7 for me and s2 was a 9.

I'm going to assume that little bug meant brain tumor or brain anaerysum. idk why it has to be vague oh well.

now I need something else to watch to get this feeling of this anime being complete in my mind and wanting for more out of my head. toodles
May 30, 2020 5:58 PM
Jul 2016
I'm so glad it's a happy ending. I don't understand why some people are so desperate for sad endings, I watch anime to feel good lol not feel depressed and there are plenty (too many imo) of anime out there that decide to go down the sad route anyway.
Jun 19, 2020 5:00 PM

Nov 2017
This is the most complete anime ending I've ever seen so far. very beautiful

man life sure goes by fast, hopefully this is not the start of my midlife crisis

plz @ me
Jul 5, 2020 8:38 AM
Dec 2018
Enjoyed this show. Underrated in my opinion. Nice ending, nice to see friends supporting each other.

I suppose we have to turn a blind eye to the lack of mobile phone technology used in this show, would have been easy for them to keep in touch but I suppose the brother wasn't cooperating at the time and then felt guilty about it. Mobile phones have created a lot of headaches for writers since they came into use.

But, all in all, the sentiment was in a good place, most of the conflicts felt realistic, you could see both sides, and the characters were good. Ishino was a wonderful character. 8 out 10.
Oct 7, 2020 2:38 PM
Mar 2020
its shocking what happend with ayoda
Jan 31, 2021 9:41 AM
Jan 2021
This anime is unique its rare to find a highschool romance anime where there is a full episode showing the future where they get married the romance in this anime is also not bad
it also rare too for the romance i mean usually romance anime just show how hard the mc to confess and the ending they just confessed and finishhh but this show start with their getting together and show us how hard is to maintain relationship
i dont care if its predictable at the end but this type of anime is the best
it kill all the curiousity that we usually had in a unfinished anime or uncleared ending
I hope there is anime with this kind of plot or story it interesting better than showing 12 episode of tsundere mc that cant show his true feeling lol

100/10 but still tsuki ga kirei is the best of the best
Feb 22, 2021 1:15 AM

Feb 2020
loved the ending, im not crying you are.

Feb 22, 2021 6:45 PM
May 2020
i was preparing myself for true tragic ending but after the time skip i knew they would definitely meet, i was kinda hoping for her to not remember anything and them to experience all "falling in love from zero again" schtick (i didnt check how much more of the anime was left as i watched) but it was one of the most satisfying endings in romance anime ever so not complaining.

i personally liked the first season more because i like the slow development in the start and entire season 2 i had this anxiety over whatever "leaving in 6 months" actually meant because ever since the episode where hikari's parents had their "fight" i was certain it had nothing to do with actually moving to a different location.

i cant believe iroha's brother kept everything from her for 7 years, he didnt even tell others that iroha survived, i knew he was a creep but didnt think he would go that far, in the end he gave up after realizing he cant fill the hole in iroha's heart but that wasnt like him being a good guy, it was like him realizing what a pathetic loser he is. from a plot point he was like a necessary evil so to say so i am not gonna ponder too much on this.

this was an emotional rollercoaster and even if it had its faults it was super enjoyable.
Feb 23, 2021 7:18 PM
Sep 2020
begija said:

When Iroha said she wanted to return to LA, he knows that's not what the real Iroha would've wanted and that's why he called Tsutsui after work so he could help Iroha reunite with him at the same time, get her memories back.
Gio G. Lingad
Mar 2, 2021 10:47 PM
Feb 2021
Loved the ending but I thought iroha would get her memories back once she meets stustun tho loved the ending 🥰🥰
Mar 27, 2021 1:09 PM

Jan 2020
Ha, Tsutsui's brother and Anzu as always, at the aquarium. Might as well get laid on the aquarium.

Heh, ending it with the 1st opening eh? Seems like it has become a tradition in the anime industry...

Honestly didn't expect the author to end it with a marriage, which as many people have said is quite rare for a romance genre.ope

Well, it's been a long time since I've seen a wholesomending and lately I've been seeing a vaugending or tragic ending so this got an extra score from me.
Mar 29, 2021 6:07 PM

Oct 2018
Solid way to ‘bring it all home’ narratively, possibly the only thing that was a bit jarring was how fast they went through Ayado’s cameo at the end. But the Double Weddings was really touching, especially the reunion of Iroha with her friends and her flooding back of emotional memories that flows naturally into the outro of her own wedding.
May 4, 2021 10:59 AM

Feb 2019
That was a pretty enjoyable ending. This series (including season 1) had its ups and downs, especially the latter for season 1. But I'm glad season 2 improved upon things greatly.

Last episode made me tear up, but glad that this episode healed it.

I thought that we might get a bittersweet ending where Iroha goes back to LA. At least Chika redeemed himself here. He's still a jerk, but I'm not sure whether that's because he's really quite a jerk or if it's presentation (will have to see in the manga). But I'm so glad that he did the right thing and bring her to meet with Tsutsui.

That reunion was kinda nice. It's great to see Mitsuya and Arisa getting married, and then having such a cute baby ^^

Wow, Kaoru and Anzu have sure grown up. It's sweet how they're still together.

Wow, Ayado got married and then divorced by the age of 25. Not gonna lie, I think that's pretty quick. Not sure how I feel about that story, but at least I'll say that that's unexpected. I wonder what happened between Ito and Ayado that they broke up.

Finally, Tsutsui got married to Iroha! Even if she can't remember everything, they ended up together, and they finally got married! I'm happy with this ending. Glad that it didn't go the
route. Not that I hated it, but sometimes I like to have a happy ending where after all their struggles, all's well that ends well and they get their happiness ^^

All in all, the second season was a big improvement over the first. But it still had its issues, especially in animation and how scenes unfolded. Story and pacing wise, it was far better than the first season. I daresay almost everything they did this season in that aspect, especially in the second half, were actually good. There were some issues in the early episodes (like the one where we focused on Iroha x Tsutsui but ended on a cliffhanger with Ito x Ayado which I personally cared less for), but by the second half it had improved significantly. The last two episodes I feel could've been presented better. The angles, the expressions, the actions, the music. If these things were improved, this could've been a really great series in my opinion. I think this series had the potential to become a great adaptation if it took itself more seriously and had a more... coherent vision.

But in the end, I enjoyed it. I don't regret watching this season 2 at all, and I will definitely check out the manga. It wasn't the best, but I'm glad they covered the entire series (as opposed to just leaving it hanging as a pure manga ad). 7/10.
May 14, 2021 1:55 AM

May 2015
That was a good 24-episode run. Season 2 was a step up compared to Season 1, especially with the animation quality. Story and character development were really nice, plus the heartwarming final episode was a bonus. Somehow, it feels more like a Seinen show.

The main voice cast was something that I liked. Shouta Aoi x Reina Ueda was a ship that I did not expect last year. They were adorable back then, and they were still adorable this season. Yu Serizawa did really well with Iroha, considering that it was a serious role.

OP2 = OP1, ED1 > ED2. "You blended into the background, but didn't fade away that day" were really nice lyrics from OP2. Happy to see that they used OP1 for the Final ED.
Jul 18, 2021 10:10 PM

Apr 2015
Lovely ending to a lovely show, so glad they didn't tried so hard like most romance shows
Sep 21, 2021 7:37 AM
May 2019
what a comeback from season 2
Feb 4, 2022 5:19 AM

Jun 2019
Finally a Romance Anime with a Happy Ending! It was Perfect! 😭❤
Apr 16, 2022 3:50 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing anime!!! This season is a lot better than the last one for me, though season 1 is good. Season 2 is brilliant! Loved this.
May 5, 2022 9:03 AM

Jul 2012
Suteki na anime desu 😭😭😭
It is been a long time I haven't watched such a good romance anime..

Especially they making about otaku boy who evolved into a good boy cz of the girl..

I know.. it must be a good ending thou, but I noticed Ayado haven't been there 🤔
So, yeah.. let's just hope they got their own wedding and loves back!

If I don't watch a lot of this kind of anime, I might be cried..

Hope there will be another good romance anime in the future ☺️

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

53 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 11:44 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2019

28 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 12:17 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

45 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

41 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 7:49 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

59 by fukumenkei »»
Nov 16, 2023 4:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.