Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 1, 2019 9:10 PM

Jun 2015
ibraheem234 said:
Damn...the op and ed..is so horrible.... where is the promised new op and ed.... and yeah the episode was also good I guess

Worst taste in this thread ... i guess.
Mar 1, 2019 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
pikechu90xx said:
The way they depicted king crimson powers was fucking amazing, but the animation of his face at times felt pretty weird and exaggerated in my opinion

No.
Mar 1, 2019 9:27 PM

Nov 2011
Giorno bring back Buccellati from the dead but it look like it might not be all that simple. GE might only bring back his corpse to life. Like a zombie.

Mar 1, 2019 9:46 PM

Jul 2014
HereticHunter said:
trestkon said:

Regarding Fugo:
Mar 1, 2019 9:49 PM

Feb 2017
Man I love how they adapted King Crimson's time erasure.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 1, 2019 9:51 PM

Jan 2011
So like is Bucucciarati kinda? dead like hes in a weird limbo of life and death due to giorno's and king crimsons powers that's as much i as i could gather from outcome like once he gets in range of king crimson he'll like die for reals

amazing episode DP did a good job making kings powers look trippy
Mar 1, 2019 10:11 PM
Mar 2019
Though the episode was awesome is buccaratti dead?something like a soul came out of his body and there was no blood and pain when he accidentally hit the nail as giorno poinyed out
Mar 1, 2019 10:35 PM

Sep 2017
man david pro really improved day by day, the animation and music was to damn good. this adaptation so far was perfect, no doubt every manga adapted by DP is going to be a blast!
Mar 1, 2019 10:43 PM

Jul 2014
AivanK said:
Btw was that Fugo that called everyone and said that Giorno and Bruno are the traitors?

No. That was one of the upcoming Stand Users.
Mar 1, 2019 10:44 PM
Jan 2018
Did Bruno literally decide to come back to life too lmaoo
Mar 1, 2019 10:49 PM
Aug 2018
Is Buccellati a zombie now?
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Mar 1, 2019 10:54 PM

Mar 2015
GOODBYE STRAWBERRY CHEESE BOY IT'S BEEN 5 SECONDS AND I ALREADY MISS YOU. Who will teach Narancia math now :(

I like how Bruno died, but then was like nah
Mar 1, 2019 11:43 PM

Nov 2013
Please tell me how can Bucciarati still alive with that wound? Even crazy diamond can not heal a less severed wound..
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Mar 2, 2019 12:11 AM

Sep 2014
Hory shiet this was intense!

I still think [ZA WARUDO] is stronger though, partially because it would get to more than 10s at some point and also because it seems like Emperor Crimson cant interact with stuff during erased time. Would be interesting to see these 2 engage, since time in future was stopped, all emperor crimson would see is someone suddenly moving, and ofcourse what he does after that. Since he likely will die in those seconds though, I guess he would stand, suddenly teleport and just stand there again.

They explained his ability well, but I wonder - the group clearly felt the effect of erased time even though they were far away, yet inside boss said "they are in range of my ability" hmmm. I guess you dont feel the effect of erased time all around the globe, otherwise Jotaro would have went to investigate.

Cant wait to see the rest of this, I will definitely rewatch everything once its over. Jojo really is the only show I have ever rewatched so fast, usually I wait atleast a year.

Also, NO EPISODO NEXT WEEK? NANI? Itmustbetheworkofanenemystand!

PS: didnt we see the boss before?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 2, 2019 12:38 AM

Aug 2018
KyouKaiTen said:
Please tell me how can Bucciarati still alive with that wound? Even crazy diamond can not heal a less severed wound..

Crazy Diamond literally healed Hayato after he was exploded to pieces from the inside
Mar 2, 2019 1:19 AM

Dec 2014
This ep was soo good particularly the battle between bruno vs KING CRIMSON.
we got to know that fugo is not gonna join the group, but it feels like araki didnt want to make an obvious and cliche choice of him joining.
Its also understandable that the stakes are high from here on, and this may be one of the reason why fugo left.

PS: I appreciate araki didnt send fugo flying like he did to Kakyouin
Send me Friend requests!!!!
Mar 2, 2019 1:55 AM
Jan 2019
What kind of retard does vote 2,3,4?
KEKKA DAKE DA
Mar 2, 2019 2:38 AM

Mar 2013
IT JUST WORKS/10!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 2, 2019 3:31 AM

May 2015
Trump_Card said:

we got to know that fugo is not gonna join the group, but it feels like araki didnt want to make an obvious and cliche choice of him joining.

the reason is pretty 3deep5me actually:
https://twitter.com/macchalion/status/821059209185939456

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Mar 2, 2019 4:11 AM

Mar 2013
BLaCkGuN69 said:
IT JUST WORKS/10!
i just realized this but giorno just did what josuke couldn't do with his grandpa!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 2, 2019 5:31 AM

Feb 2016
Hobgoblin2099 said:
HereticHunter said:

Regarding Fugo:

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 2, 2019 5:34 AM

Feb 2016
KyouKaiTen said:

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 2, 2019 6:09 AM

Dec 2014
LeturLefr said:
Trump_Card said:

the reason is pretty 3deep5me actually:
https://twitter.com/macchalion/status/821059209185939456

Damn i hadnt known about this, araki had plans for fugo.
His comments on fate and destiny are fascinating.
He puts so much into his characters writing to the point where HE learns from the characters he writes, as mentioned in the tweet, Its pretty deep alright.
Send me Friend requests!!!!
Mar 2, 2019 6:58 AM
May 2016
Maaaan the way they animated King Crimson's ability was top-fucking-notch. DP are the true legends here. Dare I say this was a perfect episode, they did everything so damn well I'm astonished. Feels like a turning point in the part's story and everything was brilliant. God bless, I'm looking forward to the new OP. I wonder if we'll get a new ED too? We didn't get it in the past 2 eps and since Fugo's fugged off it wouldn't make a lot of sense to have the old ED with him as a part of the group.
Mar 2, 2019 8:07 AM

Oct 2012
But how did King Crimson works, I don't understand. Why did King Crimson just works? xD

Bye Fugo xD
I guess in the end Fugo is the luckiest guy among them (asides from Giorno)
"Signature removed"
Mar 2, 2019 8:14 AM

Jan 2019
F in chat for F-ugo.
This episode was really great, and the animation, HOLY HELL.
Shame we didn't get the new OP, but it makes sense to have it air in 2 weeks, after all, if I'm correct its name is "Traitor's Requiem", and only now have they become traitors.

Mar 2, 2019 8:38 AM

May 2016
King Crimson is one good looking stand and i love it.

Fugo just a chicken.
Mar 2, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2012
Wtf, Bucciarati became a zombie.
Mar 2, 2019 9:53 AM

Aug 2015
Comander-07 said:

They explained his ability well, but I wonder - the group clearly felt the effect of erased time even though they were far away, yet inside boss said "they are in range of my ability" hmmm. I guess you dont feel the effect of erased time all around the globe, otherwise Jotaro would have went to investigate.

Most of the time related stands have universal range in terms of the ability itself.

For example, The world stops time universally, but Dio can only punch you in his range of 3-5 meters. Same for Bossu. He will erase and affect time but he can only Karate Chop you in a few meters.

And no, we have not seen Bossu's true face before. Actually it will still be a long time before we can see him face to face.

Funny enough I just think about the Road Roller, and how will Bossu do that. I mean he will just throw the thing and before you notice you have been steamrolled.
Mar 2, 2019 10:31 AM

Oct 2010
Fugo stand too OP so he had to leave :(
Mar 2, 2019 2:28 PM
Nov 2018
This episode was perfect from start to finish. This part is JOAT.
Mar 2, 2019 2:37 PM

Sep 2015
Nidhoeggr said:
The King Crimson part was superb, I hope everybody understands how it works now.

Bye Fugo!

Do you think I can read Feedback after only watching up to this point in the anime? Does it have any spoilers for the rest of part 5?
Mar 2, 2019 3:17 PM

Sep 2014
Pakumen- said:
Comander-07 said:

Most of the time related stands have universal range in terms of the ability itself.

For example, The world stops time universally, but Dio can only punch you in his range of 3-5 meters. Same for Bossu. He will erase and affect time but he can only Karate Chop you in a few meters.

And no, we have not seen Bossu's true face before. Actually it will still be a long time before we can see him face to face.

Funny enough I just think about the Road Roller, and how will Bossu do that. I mean he will just throw the thing and before you notice you have been steamrolled.
how durable is he compared to part 3 MCs? My thought process was basically just tanking whatever he throws at you and kill him once you can stop time.

@MehmetY Part 3 wants to have 2, part 4 wants to have 3 words with you.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 2, 2019 4:26 PM
Dec 2013
BlossomBurst said:
Nidhoeggr said:
The King Crimson part was superb, I hope everybody understands how it works now.

Bye Fugo!

Do you think I can read Feedback after only watching up to this point in the anime? Does it have any spoilers for the rest of part 5?

Feedback takes place after the ending of part 5 so it spoils pretty much everything. You should wait until after part 5.
Mar 2, 2019 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Hobgoblin2099 said:

No. That was one of the upcoming Stand Users.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 2, 2019 7:25 PM
Apr 2018
Diavolo is a great man .
Mar 3, 2019 12:15 AM

Apr 2009
BlossomBurst said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Bye Fugo!

Purple Haze Feedback is set months after the end of Vento, it basically spoils the entire part. Read it after the anime ended.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 3, 2019 6:00 AM

Sep 2018
Something about Bucciarati being still alive makes me feel uneasy. Like, he's supposed to be dead and it's an illusion somehow? That kind of feeling. Anyway, the decision scene was pretty cool.
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Mar 3, 2019 6:31 AM

Nov 2015
First 5/5 episode so far imo. Really enjoyed the Buccellati vs KC adaption, especially how they chose to animate KC's time skip visually. Barring one awkward looking shot of KC's face, this ep was perfect.

Boat decision scene felt like I was reading/watching it for the first time. <3 Can't recall how much I felt Narancia's feelings come through in the manga, but the anime performance felt p powerful.
Mar 3, 2019 8:03 AM

Jul 2014
BlossomBurst said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Bye Fugo!

Considering that it takes place after the end of Vento Aureo, yes, there are very big spoilers.
Mar 3, 2019 9:08 AM

Apr 2016
Is that Saito Soma speaking?!
Yee, im hyped af :D
Mar 3, 2019 5:00 PM

Sep 2016
Imagine someone getting donuted in the gut while still blocking his enemy’s move. Imagine someone getting chopped from his shoulder to chest while still being able to think 2 steps ahead of his enemy. That’s Bruno Buccellati for you!
What stood out the most to me is his getting lifted up to the 1st floor by punching the pillar & closing the zipper. Who could have thought that a zipper ability can be used as an elevator?

As for Buccellati’s condition, I’ll put a spoiler tag in case the zipper disappearing scene & nail piercing scene didn’t clarify it for some anime-onlies.

As for Fugo, I don’t particularly have any feelings to him. When finishing reading the manga of part 5, I did feel a bit surprised that
I don’t blame him for his choice. Cuz that’s what would happen in reality. Some ppl stay as true friends and some abandon you in difficult situation. And I believe the choice he made is probably gonna be what lots of ppl would make in such situation. It’s just here we’re in the universe of Shounen so that we raise the standards of friendship and assume that our friends will hardly leave us in trouble.
Also I guess I was more appreciating the supports of the crew members who stayed rather than hating the one who left.

I love the choice making scene quite much because we have lots of struggles & different reactions from our main crew.
The most remarkable one clearly came from Narancia. Through his backstory I can totally see him become scared and overwhelmed in such situation. Exactly like what Buccellati said, he’s not cut our for this. Mind wise, he’s the least strong & mature one. But his empathy for Trish & admiration to Buccellati finally drove him to overcome the fear. The swimming scene made me teary. Buccellati’s expression was GOLD. I’m so proud of our squad!
Mar 3, 2019 6:11 PM

Nov 2011
What happen with Bruno ? Why he doesn't bleed ?
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 3, 2019 6:30 PM

Jul 2015
I'm gonna miss Fugo, he was a pretty awesome dude. That being said, I knew he was suppose to leave the group because his stand was too powerful or something, but I didn't know how he was gonna leave. Doing it like this works for me, though I am still sad to see him go.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 4, 2019 2:38 AM

Jan 2011
I really love the sheer carnage King Crimson is able to do with a single blow, but what I love more than that is how Buccellati endures it. Such is his resolve.
Mar 4, 2019 6:33 AM
Nov 2013
I made opening video KR ver. XD
https://youtu.be/AK_WC9v5JPk
Mar 4, 2019 12:14 PM

Sep 2016
Can't wait for the real battle with King Crimson
Mar 4, 2019 12:20 PM

Jan 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Not really, there's still Sleeping Slaves to be adapted.
Mar 4, 2019 12:44 PM

Jan 2015
Howdyimflore said:
Can't wait for the real battle with King Crimson

"the real battle with King Crimson"

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.